Expect Flurries

Indra forced him to pause midway through so that she could strip the rest of the way, until she was wearing only her boots, and as she lay back again, spreading wide with her tail looping around one of his thighs, she giggled.

"Sample my other temptation, Priest," she said, "it's even tighter."

"F-filthy," he said with gritted teeth, but pushed obediently once Indra had reset his cock's head at her deep purple pucker instead of her pussy.

Her ring began to yield immediately and he gasped, looking up and staring at himself for a moment in the mirror. He faltered, clearly able to see his prick impaling her, preparing to sodomize the diabolic creature, and he made a sound of wordless protest. Indra grabbed hold of his hips and pulled him to her, forcing the rest of his erection into her asshole. She next grabbed his hair and forced him to look down at her eyes.

"Fuck me," she hissed, her own teeth gritted as well, her fangs on full display.

"Un-unclean," he whispered.

"Fuck my 'unclean' hole or I'll have you pull out and tongue it first."

The flex of the Priest's hips were slow at first, but as he fell again into her Ardeur, he increased his tempo to fuck her back portal properly. She cried out in pleasure, her wings flapping once as her tail slapped at him several times.

"Yes! Yes!"

Tamton was hunched over and having to stroke his manhood to relieve some of the ache, but he continued on his watch, trying to listen above the noise. He should mention to Lord Indrath that she needed to learn a sound-dampening invocation so others on the street couldn't hear this...

"Feel me cum, Priest," she gasped, clawed hands reaching to scrape down his arms as she leaned her head back and shrieked in pleasure.

At that moment, the Priest cursed and his body jolted once and continued jerking as he spurted his seed deep into his Mistress. He barked in short gasps, pressing himself farther inside and letting her milk every drop from him.

They were still a moment, the magic slowly, very slowly dissipating, but the human man crumpled to the floor as soon as his dick shriveled and fell out of the Fey'ri's anus. He lay gasping desperately for breath, shaking and barely conscious, his pants down and his crotch and thighs soaked and stained.

Indra got up quite calmly and, with a satisfied sigh, approached Tamton, her hips and wings swaying, her tail flicking playfully.

"You heard no one?" she asked.

He shook his head. "I don't believe so. He lives alone and no visitors came. We were lucky."

"Then relieve yourself in me, Tamton," she commanded, leaning against the wall, her wings flattened and her legs open. "I'll be the one to listen this time."

After a moment's hesitation as he considered her safety, the blonde man succumbed to her order and quickly undid his breeches, pushing them down to his thighs. He leaned down and kissed her hot shoulder gently, pressing stomach-to-stomach with her as he gently touched her hips and her waist. She cooed softly and, while he could still feel her familiar aura, she was not using it against him; he was acting of his own will.

Finally he lifted one of her thighs up so he could fit himself snugly into the heat of her sex. It was incredible...he could imagine nothing better than the feel of her body around him. After a few thrusts, she allowed him to lift her up, her buttocks in his hands and her legs around his waist, and he fucked her swollen, sopping channel with utter pleasure.

This would be quick, he knew, with her magic already humming around them and very limited time before the Priest became self-aware again, but he gratefully accepted her gift now, thrusting steadily toward his release. He would cum in her pussy this time.

She was a good Mistress, and he loved her. For her Father, he would protect her until his last breath.

*****

"Did you accomplish your task, my dear?"

"Yes, Father, I did. Beyond what I expected!"

"Well, then. May I admire Master Creed's work, daughter?"

Indra felt a very deep thrill in having him ask that, enough that she failed to think of a reply beyond a nod before concentrating intently on lifting her skirt. She bunched and tucked the lavender silk in one hand at her waist, smoothing more cloth out of the way before stroking her bald, red mound automatically and affectionately.

After a second, she recalled her purpose and used her first two fingers to gently part her puffy, well-used lips, only recently cleaned. The fold of skin protecting her most sensitive spot had been pierced and a small, gold hoop threaded through it as a tiny, decorative ball on the hoop itself rested just above her clitoris.

She looked up through her lashes as she gave him ample time to study her new decoration, seeing his warm expression and feeling his approval.

"Lovely," he said. "I take it Master Creed continues to please?"

She chuckled softly and nodded. "Yes, Father. He was kind enough to be my first test, him and his wife."

Lord Indrath's dark eyebrows rose up curiously. "Oh?"

Indra nodded, taking the invitation to continue. "I felt the same resistance as my first visit for the commission, but was able to overcome it. I felt more power at my disposal and this time not only the husband succumbed. She did as well. She actually took down her hair."

"Goodwife Creed is a stubborn one, I'll grant you," Indrath smiled at his daughter with genuine mirth. "She must have been an arresting sight."

"Oh, she was. Probably the first time she gifted her husband with tasting *all* of her."

Lord Indrath laughed out loud at that one, the memory offered at the fore of her mind completing the picture for him. "In time they will stop resisting so much, so long as what they recall is pleasure and reward."

Indra nodded. "Yes, Father."

"You were gone for quite some time," he continued, his tone turning softer. "What delayed your return?"

"Well," the devil-touched fey began, trying to humble her pride and excitement in the retelling. "I found a Priest of Talabrina in the North Ward. A subtle sign in a corner of a window, and as soon as I spoke with him, I heard the ritual prayer of protection in his mind."

"A Priest..." Lord Indrath looked thoughtful, his face on of arresting and otherworldly beauty, even when he frowned. "What did you decide to do, daughter of mine?"

"Seduce him," she replied proudly. "I would not have been able to dominate his will before, but I've grown stronger, and the ring helped as well. He didn't want to but he pleasured both my holes."

"I see."

Indra could tell her father wasn't on the verge of laughter as she was, imagining a holy man trapped so completely in her Ardeur, and that kept her from blurting out the happy sound of delight that had welled in her chest. She blinked at him. "Father? Did I do wrong?"

A small smile came to the Fey Lord's sensuous and he shook his head once. "You merely followed your true nature, I cannot fault you for that. Tell me what happened once you broke him."

It looked as first as though she wasn't sure what to say; she had been better prepared to describe the seduction and domination of wills, not the subsequent deeds.

"Well...Tamton needed relief. First I saw to that."

Indrath tilted his head at her. "In the Priest's house, still?"

Indra nodded, sensing that hadn't been the best answer either.

"He is your protector, Indra. Perhaps it is not such a good notion to distract him?"

"I watched for us until he finished," she answered. "We traded watch. It didn't take long."

Lord Indrath chuckled, crossing his arms across his bare, dusky-red chest. "I hadn't realized you were his protector as well."

Indra felt her cheeks go warmer than usual but set her jaw. What, was she to ask Tamton to expose his organ outside in the whipping wind instead of a warm house?

"He could hardly walk upright, Daddy," she tried a bit of tease in her tone but it had no effect.

"And after?" Lord Indrath asked firmly, expecting a prompt answer. "Did the Priest become aware of himself before you left?"

"Yes, Father," she answered, letting her smile fall. "And I told him I wanted him to leave Winter Home as soon as possible, that he wasn't welcome here. Then we left."

Lord Indrath nodded slowly, his face neutral for the moment but again, she could sense that he wasn't pleased with the answer.

"And you didn't think of have him name any of his followers? Or try to glean them from his mind?"

Immediately Indra could see what her father had been getting at and her yellow eyes widened as her expression changed rapidly from a stubborn pout to open shock to embarrassed self-censure.

"No, Father. I didn't think of that." She looked down toward the fine carpet covering the well-dressed stone and nibbled her bottom lip carefully. "I...was focused entirely on him. His will was strong enough, he could have broken the bond. And he fought me...I was having so much fun, and I won at last... I wanted to leave and tell you as soon as possible..."

She trailed off and Lord Indrath let her stand in silence for several long moments. Her tail twitched back and forth nervously and she didn't make eye contact with him. Finally when the quiet had become uncomfortable, he stepped forward quietly, the whole of his legs and tail and anything else from the waist down hidden by the long, heavy leather sarong that he wore. He embraced his daughter, and she was tense at first, until he spoke.

"An oversight I'd like minimized, my treasure," he breathed quietly into her hair.

"...Do you wish me to return and try to find out for you?" she asked hesitantly, and his hand stroked her hair.

"No, no," he replied with a chuckle. "That ship has sailed. I will make inquiries."

She nodded, leaning into his embrace and seeking his warmth and comfort. "I'm sorry, Father, I failed you."

"No, Indra, you put yourself at greater risk. That is what concerns me. Consider the risk and the reward, which outweighs the other here?"

"I-I understand," she murmured, her previous high completely subjugated to the embarrassment she felt now. "My reward was short-term, and I did not think to look at the bigger painting."

"Exactly," he breathed, sounding more pleased. He straightened and leaned back to look at her face. "If you are going to challenge other faiths in Winter Home, it is advisable to gain new names from every contact. Otherwise it is a dead end. This time, you do not know exactly who you may have made as an enemy in corrupting their Priest."

"I understand, Father," she said again. "I'll do better next time."

The Fey Lord grinned widely before planting a soft kiss on her forehead and stepping away. "Of course, you will, my daughter. Meantime, stay out of North Ward for a few days at least. I want to see what ripples you've caused, if any, among the affluent."

Indra fidgeted with one claw as she thought about that. "I will, but... I don't want to stay in the manor all that time. Father, I...Is there another Ward I may explore?"

He watched her patiently, seeming to weigh her request, and finally nodded. "With additional escort, yes."

Indrath turned from her but made a gesture for her to follow him. He directed her to stand next to him facing one of his tapestries on the wall—an elegant scene of maidens and young men languishing around a pool and surrounded in white columns out of doors. It looked exotic, and from the scant clothing and vegetation, Indra had always been able to figure it was of one of the South Lands where the snow and ice didn't keep such a tight hold for much of the year. It wasn't as if she had never seen green, though, only that it was for the brief season of summer each year.

With a whisper, Indrath dragged his own claws across the breasts of one nubile model and the tapestry changed from a foreign, erotic scene to a much more mundane and straightforward map of Winter Home. His daughter could read the names of North Ward, Sea Ward, Trade Ward, South Ward, and Castle Ward.

"I must forbid South Ward to you until you've shown greater awareness, my treasure," Indrath said. "The poorest and most desperate reside there, and there also grows most of the darkest hearts. You are not ready."

The young Fey'ri remained quiet and did not challenge that. Her yellow eyes first found her own home on the map—within a stretch of land right on the border between Castle Ward and North Ward—then she traced the boundaries of the various Wards, finding South Ward quite far down from her.

Of the times she'd come down from the high rise on which the manor had been built and actually left the grounds of House Rousse in the last eighty years of her life, it had only been to North Ward so far, with upscale merchants and the better class homes. Some of her tutors had even come from North Ward, and for a long while, few outside of the Manor had ever seen Lord Indrath's daughter—indeed, even knew that he had one!

Her contentment and sense of security remained intact for decades and kept her from being too curious while a carefree child. The maturity of her body and her magic at the same time, however, was having the same effect as if she were trying to spread her wings inside a box: she strained to get out, to see more...to fly. Literally. Thus far she had only been able to use her wings in her Father's atrium; he did not want her flying out over the city in the open air and the wind.

That there was a clear and extreme opposite to North Ward in Winter Home did not surprise her, at least in theory, but she could not imagine what it might look like, what darkness might be there that her father would forbid her going there for the time being.

Indrath continued as his claw trailed over the map. "You know of Castle Ward and the Registry, of course, you can see them from the south view. Offices and archives. Exceedingly boring unless you have a taste for clerks, but even then, I'd not recommend it.

"The Sea Ward is largely docks and warehouses, with a few inns catering to the seamen. Not my first choice for entertainment and a rougher element than you've seen, my dear, but not without its charm. I'd more likely recommend the Trade Ward for you. It holds many delights and there is challenge amongst their business activity that may interest you. Imagine North Ward but with a much greater variety of residents and professions, with much more energy put into their work because it is necessary they do so."

Indra nodded, noting Sea Ward on the eastern coast and Trade Ward right to the north of it, and Castle Ward somewhat in the center of Winter Home. South Ward was technically to the south, yes, but actually extended more to the west as well, farthest from the denser clusters of business and shipping. Walls separated North and Castle Ward from the others, and distance and practicality did the rest.

"What is farther to the west?" Indra pointed at South Ward and the way its boundary was not as clearly defined.

"The land of the Nordland barbarian tribes, before you enter the mountains leading to Ice Heart," Indrath answered. "The city walls are not as well-maintained to the west and occasionally the barbarians will raid South Ward. Or trade with them. Depending on how their hunting has gone in the past season."

Indra nodded. "I've never seen a barbarian."

"You may soon, my precious," Indrath sounded amused. "In Trade Ward, you may. Look for the human men and women wearing animal furs with the teeth and claws still attached."

His daughter gave him an odd look.

"Come, now, you have trophies, do you not?" he asked her with a laugh. "You kept something of Goodwife Creed's, I'll wager."

Indra felt herself flush hot. "Um..."

"What was it?" her father asked, eyes twinkling.

"The satin ribbon that held her smallclothes to her waist," she admitted.

"And the Priest?" His tone grew even more teasing.

Now her face was positively burning. "The sterling ring on his pinky finger."

"There. You understand a barbarian's need to mark their victories. Do not be intimidated by them, Indra. Like hounds, they can smell fear. Trade Ward favors the bold, though not those who look to pick a fight. It hurts business. If there is one thing to remember about the merchants, it is that they think of the effects on their business first, then they worry about their own skins."

Indra nodded. "I understand, Father."

"Perhaps not completely, but you will. With time and practice, like any of our family."

****

The third day after her return from North Ward saw the cloud layers parting somewhat, a portion of the blue sky visible as golden sunlight streamed through to light up the brisk and very cold air as the streets of Winter Home lightened several shades out of grey. It was only now edging into spring though any growth or warmth a few weeks off, but for once it was not snowing. Not a speckling or flurry.

Indra opted to go out that very day, Tamton at her side as always but also with the additional escort her father required: in this case, a mute, brunette, dark-eyed and pale-skinned guard named William, with whom Tamton sparred regularly. He was somewhat older but still healthy and was one of the better martial trainers despite having no voice. William was the epitome of "show, don't tell."

She knew the two men fought well together and if there came a need, they'd watch each other's backs along with hers. Strength in numbers, as long as those numbers were loyal.

Instead of taking a coach from the stables, Indra also opted for a paid coach. She had sent a request earlier that morning via courier to schedule one, and she made the effort to meet it at the crossroads of Rousse Gate at the base of their rise and the edge of their estate. She walked some distance outside through a very hilly area sprinkled with bare trees and mounds of old leaves, cold streams, and some of the better housing with land.

Like before, she was going out with her altered form, appearing a well-to-do young human woman with green eyes and honey-brown hair who seemingly didn't mind getting her boots muddied, accompanied by two reasonably handsome, human bodyguards. The assumption of affiliation with House Rousse would be obvious to the driver—no other family lived around here—but she did not have to make it seem as though she was the Lady of the House.

She could afford to be more discrete and try to be more patient, like her Lord Father, though truly, Indra looked forward to exploring Trade Ward and seeing the variety there. The majority of the city contained humans of many colors, as that race seemed to breed the fastest, but there were plenty of other bipedal races as well; dwarves, half-orcs, felids, half-elves and a few actual elves.

Of any race, Indra as a Fey'ri had more in common with the elves—she had been told she was of their blood, after all, even though she had no memory of a mother, elf or otherwise. Her diabolic heritage through her father, however, stood out far too much for them to ever trust her as one of the Queen's people, and that was just as well.

It had always been only her sire and her. He adored her, and she could not imagine being more loyal to some unknown "Queen of her People" than Indra was to her Lord Father. This was more than enough.

"Where to, Miss?" the driver asked.

"The Trade Ward."

"Yeah? Where in?"

"Just drive around, I'll know it when I see it."

At his expression, Indra relaxed her normal mental guards and probed his immediate thoughts, hearing an internal moan and, *I'm getting too old for this,* flitting across the fore of his mind.

She shrugged mentally. At least it hadn't been something uncharitable about her.

She reached up to open her gloved hand, and flat in the palm was a gold piece, easily three times the rate for simply taking her into town. "I'll give you another upon stopping if you give me a nice tour beforehand."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Expect Flurries
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 96 milliseconds