Expectations Ch. 01

He was able to quickly bring her to a boiling point, her hips off the bed, and sounds of pleasure quietly escaping into the room. She panted his name, "Ewan, I'm going to cum." At that, he picked up his tempo. He could feel her contract around his fingers and welcomed the stiffening of her body and her whimpers as he continued sucking her clit.

She pulled his shoulders up to her and nestled against him. I want you to cum for me Ewan. Take yourself for me. Ewan was aroused and a little embarrassed, he'd never masturbated in front of a woman before. He stood at the side of the bed, pulling his trunks down his legs. Her eyes widened at the sight of his cock, long and thick, with a beautiful red head on it. He pulled a chair to the side of the bed and before sitting down, used his fingers to collect some of her wetness and apply it to his cock.

Sitting in the chair, his legs spread wide, he watched her as he began to fondle his cock. His hand stroked the length, moving up to cover the head before heading back down. His hand made swirling stroking movements, moving up and down the shaft, over the head and then down to cup his balls.

The sensation of having her watch him heightened his pleasure as did seeing her reach her hand down between her legs and begin pleasuring herself. He matched his strokes to hers, quickening when he saw that she was close to coming. He closed his eyes and pictured himself buried deep in her as he felt his seed begin boiling, pointing his cock towards his body, he grunted deeply as cum shot out onto his stomach, his cock pulsing repeatedly.

Opening his eyes, he found her watching him with a smile on her face. She got out of bed and padded towards the bathroom, running warm water over a washcloth, she came back and tenderly washed his ejaculate off his stomach. He stilled her hand with one of his own as he pulled her face down to him. Taking more pleasure from her mouth than he could have believed possible, he began regretting the decision to head back to Memphis in two days.

Aisha took him by the hand and led him to the bed, moving the covers back, she slid in and welcomed him into her arms.

At seven-thirty the next morning, he made his way back to the guest room, just in time as the door to Brian's room opened and he and Marnie made their way out to the kitchen.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 662 milliseconds