Experimental Drug

"I'm sorry. It probably feels strange to wear a skirt but I had to come up with something quickly and this is what I was able to get that would fit you."

I sort of grimaced and stepped into it and started to pull it up my hips. As I got it to my waist, she helped me adjust it so the zipper was at one side and it hung right. She handed me a white blouse, which when I put it on, gave a hint of my cleavage. She helped me button that, since I was fumbling with buttons that went the wrong way. She then handed me a pair of shoes with low wide heels, which I slipped on.

"I figured you could walk a lot easier in those than in high heels." I bit my lip as she spoke, but figured at least I'd get out of this place for a while and spend some time with this beautiful woman.

"Let's make you look even more beautiful, and maybe a little less conspicuous."

Diane pulled out some brushes and combs and sprays and began styling my hair. When she was done with that, she put some foundation on my face, some additional makeup that I couldn't tell at the time, then a bit of eyeliner and eye shadow. When she was done with that, she pulled out a pale pink lipstick and had me open my mouth so she could put that on.

I was almost horrified as she did all this, though I said nothing. When she was done she took me over to a mirror, where I was shocked to see how great I looked. If I'd seen a woman on the street who looked like my reflection in the mirror, I'd have been in immediate lust. At that, Diane removed her lab coat and she was wearing a pair of slacks that showed her hips to great advantage and a blouse even lower cut than the one she put me in.

"Let's go out and get some dinner. Maybe we can have a drink or two and get to know each other better."

Not only did I want to get to know her better, I wanted to see and touch as much of her body as she'd touched of mine. Diane took my arm and we walked out of the clinic. It was a warm spring evening, so we didn't need jackets as we walked. I was a little awkward until I got used to the low heels, and felt uncomfortable wearing a skirt with the air coming up between my shaved legs. As we walked the three blocks to the restaurant, I felt more and more comfortable until I didn't even notice it any more.

We sat side by side at a four top, chatting, and enjoying our dinner. At one point, Diane leaned over and whispered that two men across the room were checking me out. I told her they were probably checking her out, and she said that she was sure it was me. I told her I wasn't that comfortable with men checking me out that way. I had been sitting relaxed as I normally did, and Diane told me I ought to keep my knees a bit closer together so I gave them less of a show. I realized my knees were about a foot apart and they could probably see all the way to my lacy pink panties. I tried to look casual as I closed my knees and crossed my ankles.

"I can think of one way to discourage them."

"How is that?"

At that, Diane leaned over and kissed me. This was not a quick smooch, but a long open mouth kiss. I could feel her lips against mine and her tongue tickling my lips. I leaned towards her and returned her kiss with our tongues meeting and doing a little tango around our lips. When she broke the kiss, I realized that I hadn't even breathed during it. It took me a minute or so to get my breath back to normal.

"I hope you didn't mind that too much, but it does seem to have convinced them that you aren't available or interested in them."

"Mind? Not only didn't I mind, I'd love to do that again."

"Maybe later, back at my place, if you're still interested."

I realized my panties were starting to get damp and I could feel my nipples standing at attention in my lace pink bra.

"I can't think of anything I'd love more."

"I see you've learned how to be a tease." Diane smiled at me and gave me a quick kiss.

She paid the bill, took my arm and we left the restaurant. We walked arm in arm two more blocks to her place. We went in and she locked the door behind us.

"So, do I get that kiss you promised now?"

"If you really want it, come and prove it."

I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her tight to my body. I leaned forward and kissed her. She returned my kiss with more passion than any woman I'd ever kissed before in my 55 years of life. As we kissed I ran one hand down over her ass and cupped and caressed it, as I moved the other hand up her back, stroking her back as I massaged her ass. As I did that, she put one hand on my ass and the other hand on one of my boobs.

I gasped as she ran her thumb over the nipple, then kissed her even harder. I brought my one hand around and began to stroke her boob. She moaned, then broke the kiss.

"We need to get somewhere better and more comfortable than standing in the middle of the living room."

Diane took my hand and led me into her bedroom. When we got there she looked right in my eyes as she slowly unbuttoned my blouse and took it off me. She then reached up with both hands and touched my boobs through my bra. I began unbuttoning her blouse, as she had a very pleased smile. Once I had that off her, she reached out and unzipped my skirt and let it drop to the floor. I stepped out of it and unzipped her slacks, running my hand down over her mound as I eased it down her body.

She led me to the bed where we lay down beside each other and began stroking and caressing each other's bodies. She stopped and looked at me.

"Jo, I know life seems to have dealt you a really crappy hand, but I'll do what I can to make it as good as possible."

"Di, when I first saw you, I wanted to be with you. Maybe not exactly like this, but still making love to you."

She smiled again, and reached around to unhook my bra and take it off. As she did, she slid down slightly and stopped to look directly at the areola of my right breast. As she did, the nipple, which already was standing up, seemed to get even more so. She wrapped her lips around the nipple and kissed and sucked it just as passionately as she'd kissed my mouth a few minutes earlier. I felt electric shocks running through my body, and gasped and moaned and lay back as she climbed on me, sucking, nibbling and kissing one nipple as she stroked the other.

As it almost seemed too much, she switched and began sucking the other and caressing the first one. I'd never felt anything like this before and felt it slowly build until I felt the muscles in my abdomen and vagina pulsing and rippling. I could barely breathe as waves of pleasure swam through my body. I'd had orgasms as a man before, but never felt anything close to this. I arched my back and pumped my hips and held Diane's head tight to my boob.

As I relaxed and let go of her, Diane lid back up me, and kissed me long and hard.

"Girl, you ain't seen nothing yet. But it's your turn for a bit."

I reached behind her and unhooked her bra. She rolled off me and I took it off her altogether. I gave her a quick kiss then slid down to one nipple. I enveloped it in my mouth and sucked and nibbled as I pulled away from her until it popped from my mouth. She gasped as it did, so I repeated that, while stroking the other breast, to her very satisfied moans. After a bit, she moved me to the other breast, and I repeated the process there while stroking the first one. I kept this up until I felt the contractions rolling through her body as she came.

As it eased up, she pulled me back up her and we kissed some more, before she rolled me off her and onto my back.

"Honey, that was the appetizer, now it's time for the main course."

She lifted slightly on my hips. I lifted them off the bed and she slid my panties off, then spread my legs wide. I knew it felt good when she has her finger in me earlier, but wasn't quite sure what to expect. She ran her hands down my slit, and I felt the lips spread as I got even wetter. She slowly stroked up and down my slit with two fingers, then three, with the third finger starting to slip inside me a the other two stroked my pussy lips.

After some repeated stroking, with the middle finger getting further and further into my pussy, she paused to run her thumb up and across my clit. Again, I felt electric shocks running through my body and I groaned. She then moved her mouth to my pussy and began licking and nibbling on my clit as her finger pumped in and out of me. I wrapped my legs around her head, pulling her tight as my pussy pulsed its way through my second orgasm of the night.

I relaxed and she came up and kissed me again, with my pussy juice on her lips. We kissed for awhile before she stopped.

"So do you think you can stand being a woman?"

"As long as I have you doing that to me, I think I can."

She rolled off me and pulled off her panties, then gently pulled my head down between her legs. She had a cleanly shaven pussy, with lips that were already wet and spreading. She reached around and got a dildo from a drawer nearby and handed it to me.

"Use this on me, as you go down on me."

I stroked her pussy the way she'd stroked mine, then as she got very wet, slid the dildo in her as I began to lick her clit. I had to maneuver around to lick her while pumping the dildo in an out of her. I'd gone down on some women before, but never had one respond as much to it as Diane did. Before long she was bucking and almost fucking my face with her pussy. She went faster and faster until she grabbed my head in her hands and pulled me tight.

As it eased up I slid back up her body so she could taste her own pussy juice on my lips. We kissed and caressed and fucked until we were exhausted. She rolled me on my side and spooned against me, reaching over to grab one boob, as she nibbled on my ear.

Diane said, "We can keep doing this for as long as you want me."

We drifted off into the most satisfied sleep I'd had in years. Being a woman certainly wasn't the life I'd have chosen, but I thought it might well have compensations that made it worthwhile.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds