• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Exploring My Feelings Ch. 03

Exploring My Feelings Ch. 03

So now that I had actually kissed a guy, my desires were much stronger. I was not prepared to come out of the closet of course. I moved to Atlanta for business, and then I got internet. That kind of changed everything. I was not aware at first that there were chat sites. But eventually I found a gay site and started chatting to people.

I was nervous and I must have spent 6 months chatting with people and not meeting anyone. I did not want to meet someone for a hit and run, really wanted to find a nice person for some more experience. I eventually met a guy that was older, and very nice to chat with. We eventually agreed to meet at a KFC near by and just talk around lunch time. Once we got comfortable with each other he suggested that we go to his house, as he worked from home and his wife would not be home from work until after 5pm.

I was so nervous following him to his house. But he was an attractive older man and I really was curious to do more. We pulled into his driveway and I followed him into the house. We went to the kitchen and he offered me something to drink. I said yes, and he gave me a coke on ice. I could not contain myself and just walked up to him and kissed him deeply. I think he was pleasantly surprised because he put his arms around me and kissed me back just as deeply. He was worried about neighbors seeing in so he suggested we go downstairs to his office where no one could see.

I followed him down stairs and we continued to kiss and caress each other for a few minutes. I started to rub his chest and reached down and squeezed his cock in his pants. He let out a moan when I did this, which was a turn on. I unbuttoned his shirt and caressed his chest, kissing his nipples and then I found myself on my knees unzipping his pants and unfastening his belt. I pulled down his pants and I could see his big cock through his underwear. I was so excited, and so nervous at the same time. After he had his pants off, I pulled down his underwear and just stared at his cock, it was 9 inches long and amazing. I took it in my hand and licked the head. I had no idea how to give head, but I was going to try. I licked it and put it in my mouth, working up and down with my mouth and hand. He seemed to be ok with what I was doing.

Then he pulled me up and laid me down on a blanket on the floor, took off my clothes, and kissed me from head to toe, and then made his way back to my cock and sucked me so nicely until I came so hard. I don't think it took me a minute, I was so excited. He swallowed all of my cum.

I rolled him over on his back and sucked his cock for quite a while. I of course realized that I was probably not very good at his yet, but I was really enjoying his cock. He asked if I wanted to try anal, and I said yes. I now understand that I was not ready for that size of a cock at all. But I was new to this and was wanting to do so much. I got on my hands and knees and he got behind me and tried to enter me and I just could not take it. So he rolled me over and stroked his cock while I sucked it and he finally came, but not in my mouth, only on his stomach. I had tasted his pre-cum but did not eat his cum, I guess I was just not ready.

We cleaned up and kissed goodbye. He asked me why I didn't wear panties like I had mentioned and I told him that I didn't think he would like, he told me to wear them the next time.

I did connect with him two more times, and I did wear panties, which was first for me to do in front of someone. He liked me in a thong. I was never able to take him inside me, but he was nice and a great first lover.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Exploring My Feelings Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 69 milliseconds