• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Exposed Ch. 05
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Exposed Ch. 05

We were a few miles from the next service area and thus drove with a windshield dripping with male excitement.

Once we were able to pull over, we stayed away from the rest of the parked cars and I went into the ladies room to get a handful of wet paper towels.

as my boyfriend cleaned himself up, I cleaned his creamy residue from the inside of the car.

I am sure that anyone who watched me bend and reach saw all of the geometric shapes that they desired, but I was too intent on erasing the liquid climax from our windshield.

We had a great week with my sister and my brother in law behaving ourselves the entire time.

I guess decorating the inside of the car with sex was enough excitement for the week.

The trip home wasn't quite as erotic as it was after dark and we both were tired after our week of sightseeing. However, I was able to discover how effectively a map light reflects off any colored nylon. I used my discovery to take a look at our atlas as frequently as I could, letting the light give my boyfriend a good look at my panties. I had worn a pale pink pair for the ride home.

The light also revealed my dark muff barely concealed underneath the nylon.

I should have known this much sooner, but he had a thing for panties. I can't really say that it was a fetish, but any view of my panties or panty lines would result in a very nice erection.

I had discovered the "Power of Panties" at least as it related to my boyfriend's erection.

I spent most of the trip letting him peek to his heart's delight and enjoyed every second of it.

And as my "thank you" to him for taking me to see my sister, about 3 hours from home, I again turned on my map light, knelt sideways on the front seat, pulling my skirt above my waist, and proceeded to give him some very desired lip service.

I loved how he squeezed my cheeks hard the more excited he got. And when he reached his long fingers across my bottom and down between my legs, we both had something to breathe hard about.

This time all of his squirting occurred in my mouth.

Quite the road trip.

To this day, if we are alone on a trip I will reenact that same "Thank you."

Next: Our first time and the last summer as a single couple.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Exposed Ch. 05
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 852 milliseconds