• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Exposed Ch. 09 Pt. 02

Exposed Ch. 09 Pt. 02

12

Office Antics

My husband and I were at that point where many couples get to with young children i.e. too busy with too little time for ourselves.

It was frustrating to be so totally focused on everything else other than time to be together, but I just accepted that this was the way it was after you started a family.

What we did in our twenties seemed to be long ago and no longer appropriate.

I had pretty much put aside my fantasies of scantily clad adventures and had simply come to desire adult conversation and time to ourselves.

Just to dress up and go out would be such a luxury.

So we decided to set a specific evening aside for what we referred to as "our date night". We would schedule a sitter and go out to dinner or a movie or whatever else suited our fancy.

It would be a perfect opportunity for us to be on our own and to catch up on each other's lives.

Our first "date night" was fast approaching and I wanted to wear something special. I had my dress all picked out, but I wanted to have something underneath that made me feel sexy.

I had purchased a black and white satin striped bra and garter belt set a number of weeks before, but could never find the right panties to coordinate with it. And besides we never had time to ourselves anyway, so it really didn't matter.

But when I opened my lingerie drawer, there the set was front and center as if demanding me to put it on.

I think that my lingerie drawer is talking to me.

First, the leopard print string bikini panties, and now my satin striped bra and garter belt set.

I committed to find a pair of panties that day so I could wear my lingerie set for our first date night.

After my oldest had left for school I gathered up my youngest and headed to the mall.

I decided to first check the department stores as they had more of an assortment than you know who.

The moment I entered the lingerie dept. I saw them. They were the tiniest string bikini panties in black with white polka dots on the front and a completely sheer back. The borders of the panties had a decorative black lace scalloped edge, and the string sides were literally a string of stretchy nylon.

A polka dot pattern seemed the ideal compliment to my striped satin bra and garter belt set.

I didn't even try them on knowing that they were perfect.

If anything they might be too small, which would still be perfect.

I always liked the feeling of having my cheeks only partially covered, although I have never been much of a fan of thongs. Thus a bit too small panties fit me and my style to a T.

The next night I was ready having put on a black short sleeve sweater dress with a squared neck line. It zipped up the back from my panty line to my neck.

And, of course, underneath I had on my perfectly coordinated bra, bikini, and garter belt set. I wore black stockings along with a pair of brown snake skin pumps with 4 inch heels.

One look in our full length mirror seemed the perfect antidote to having worn "mommy" clothes for so long.

I hadn't felt so good about myself in quite a while.

Feeling the sweater material of my dress against my bare skin made me feel exposed, which catered perfectly to my need to feel like I did in my twenties before a date.

My attire really had nothing to do with the thoughts of having sex or exposure. I just wanted to feel sexy.

It is much like when I would go on dates as a young woman. I liked to wear sexy panties and short skirts just to feel good about myself and to put that look in my dates eyes that told me I looked great.

When I came to the door to greet my husband as he came home from work, he had that look in his eyes that I hadn't seen since my erotic dance in our family room.

This seemed to be on its way to being a memorable night.

How memorable it turned out to be was beyond my expectations.

Dinner was fabulous. I couldn't believe how much I missed the exclusive company of my husband.

Just to spend time in the company of another adult was a luxury that I had missed so much. And considering that the adult was a very handsome male made it that much more pleasurable.

I loved the looks that we received from other couples. Even the wait staff seemed to pay us special attention.

I harbored no thoughts of sex or engaging in any risqué behavior. It really was just about spending alone time together.

I know, I know.

You are wondering why I was wearing something so sexy underneath my dress, if I had no plans to play.

As I stated before, I simply wanted to feel good about myself.

And this is how I dress up for virtually any occasion i.e. weddings, formal parties, dinner dates, etc.

I simply enjoy feeling sexy and provocative.

Now to contradict my previous statement, by the time our meal ended I hatched a plan to hitch my dress up over my waist on the way home, then kneel on the front seat of the car, and suck on some creme boule as a special 'thank you' to my date for such a wonderful evening.

It had been quite a while since I had given him an auto erotic experience, and since he always loved to see my nylon covered bottom bobbing up and down as I made his penis my personal popsicle, it seemed the perfect way to show my appreciation.

I didn't want the evening to end and I thought that by providing some extracurricular activity on the way home my husband would want to schedule another "date night' as soon as possible.

Yes, I can use my womanly wiles to get my way of I need to.

And besides I do enjoy a little cream with my coffee.

As we were heading towards what I thought to be home I started to reach for my seat belt as a prelude to my oral exam. At precisely the same time my husband told me that he needed to stop in the office to pick up some papers that he had forgotten.

I was a bit surprised as he didn't like his current job or boss so the idea of bringing work home seemed unlikely.

My initial reaction was to question him as to why, but since I hadn't as yet seen his office I thought, "Why not?".

After all it would extend our alone time together and what I had planned for the ride home could wait a little longer.

We parked outside and entered the building. He was in charge of a small regional sales office that was located on the seventh floor of an office building.

The building was a red brick structure just off of one of the city's main arteries. We were there in a flash and pulled into the parking lot at the back of the building.

He came around to my side and opened my door. As I slid out of the car I could feel the material of my dress stick to the fabric of the car seat.

As I exited the car my legs were uncovered to the top of my thighs giving my date i.e. husband, a full look at my stocking tops, garter straps and the start of my black and white polka dot patterned crotch.

I looked into his eyes and saw a slight change in his expression.

It was the kind of expression that often filled me with nervous anticipation.

We walked through the front door into a small lobby area and proceeded to the elevators.

Once the doors closed he reached around my back and gave my bottom a good hard squeeze.

It may have been my imagination or a projection of my own feelings, but there seemed to be a sense of urgency in his groping of my bottom.

I knew then that I needed to follow through on my plan once we got back into the car.

It was obvious that both of us were feeling a bit horny.

What I couldn't understand was how goosebumps appeared all over my arms and legs.

I have had my cheeks grabbed many times before, but there was something more to this particular molestation.

I passed it off as my own pre-performance anxiety.

After all having my head down and my bottom sticking up often left me exposed to the prying eyes of other motorists and tonight my panties had a completely sheer backside.

I realize that I refer to myself as an exhibitionist, however if I was trying to be more accurate, my exhibitionist tendencies are more related to performing for a single individual.

The thought of possibly being seen by others is very arousing to me, but I don't intentionally seek an audience nor desire one.

So it seemed only natural to me to be a little nervous prior to our ride home.

Despite the fact that we lived in a reasonably sized city, you never knew who might just happen to be driving alongside of you while you performed fellatio on your date.

Years ago I had had my little running with the police while "parking" with my date and the memory had never quite left my mind.

His hand didn't quite stop with groping my bottom, but explored the outline of my garter belt along with my back garter straps as they passed inside the fabric of my polka dot panties and then continuing down my legs to attach to my stockings.

He already knew that I had on his favorite style of lingerie i.e. garter belt, stockings, and string bikini panties because of the peek that he was given in the parking lot, but his groping hand further confirmed it.

I was trembling as we passed some cleaning people in the hallway on the way to his office. We both smiled at the crew and said, "Hi." I wondered whether they noticed my flushed complexion brought on by the sense of premonition that I had gotten in the elevator.

Or maybe it was simply that my date's hand hadn't left my bottom since our elevator ride.

It can be just a bit unsettling if not embarrassing to have your bottom squeezed while you are greeting a group of strangers.

As we passed them I didn't dare to turn around to see whether anyone noticed.

My apprehension was increasing with every step towards his office.

My husband hadn't acted so overtly sexual since before we had children, and it was something that I was no longer accustomed to.

He lead me down the hall to the front door of his office.

All of the office doors were recessed with two large rectangular windows on either side to be able to see in and a small square sign with the company's name on the wall next to the door.

He unlocked the door while at the same time giving me a little firmer squeeze on my bottom again feeling the outline of my string panties.

I was getting wet.

He opened the door closing it behind us.

The front area was an open space with four desks and a small seating area for clients. I figured that it was where the administrative staff worked.

The colors were in muted tones of gray and mauve. The furniture was all in light tan. It was all pretty nondescript except for a set of four large framed prints on the walls that were full of bright colors very similar to Roy Lichtenstein pop art.

They completely changed the tone from one of a drab business setting to a much more fun one.

I was sure that my husband had picked the art work out as it was his style to not be overly serious in any situation.

I began to imagine what it would be like to work in an office such as this wearing stockings and garter belts as opposed to the typical pantyhose knowing that from time to time my dress would ride up high enough to reveal my garter straps and stocking tops.

The thought of being seen by an attractive co-worker or executive sent a ripple of excitement through me.

I was happy that my husband had decided to stop at his office, as I was most certainly getting into the mood of my planned performance for the ride home.

As my imagination began to consider other possibilities I felt two fingers push the fabric of my dress into the space between my legs easily finding my already swelling lower lips.

I gasped from the suddenness of his assault while simultaneously moving my feet apart to provide him better access.

The pressure continued eliciting a soft moan to escape between my other set of lips.

Releasing his hold on my crotch, I felt both hands take a hold of the back of my dress. Down came my zipper letting a rush of cool air caress my almost bare back.

I was either too surprised to react or didn't want to when the shoulders of my dress were pulled down my arms.

Before I knew it I was standing in the waiting area of his office wearing my coordinating stripes and polka dots.

I am a mother of two young children, who truly thought that my days of risqué behavior were over, yet here I was standing in a regional sales office wearing nothing but a half bra with two nipples poking out over the top, a matching garter belt with black stockings, and a teeny, tiny polka dot string bikini panty with a completely sheer back and a soaking crotch.

For God's sake a cleaning crew had just passed us mere seconds ago in the hallway, all of whom could easily reappear just outside the side windows of the front door.

This is not how you treat someone who is trying to establish themselves as a role model for two young children.

However it is exactly how you treat someone who has a submissive sexual personality.

I do believe that we are all creatures with multiple personalities. How we behave in the workplace, at home, or sexually can and often are very different.

My sexual personality which derives from what makes me the most aroused is to be submissive to another's wants and desires.

I am far from comfortable being stripped to my undies in a business office or any other public place, however my sexual personality relishes it.

My conservative mother personality reacted immediately and I quickly reached down to my ankles, to grab my dress, and pull it northward, however as I bent forward a hard smack stung my barely covered bottom.

I jumped in response to his stinging retort on my rump causing me to walk right out of the black sweater dress.

Getting myself covered quickly was no longer an option as my dress no longer covered any part of me including my ankles.

Turning around I saw the look that always brought goosebumps to my skin and a funny kind of anxious feeling in my stomach. It was the same look that resulted in me being tied to our bed a few years prior with a massager applied to my lower lips causing me to almost pass out from the exquisite sensations enveloping my entire being.

It was the sort of look that told me that my dress was only the beginning as I was about to be stripped of any sense of proper behavior or propriety.

It was the look that told me that only one thing was now paramount to him, i.e., my total and complete submission to his desires.

It was as if my just previous imaginings of working in an office setting were coming to life, although being stripped to my underwear hadn't quite been a part of them.

I now knew that this was the reason that I felt such a sense of apprehension in the elevator. When you have lived with someone long enough you often can get a sense of their unspoken thoughts or desires.

What I had sensed in the elevator was about to be played out, and I was nervous.

Despite my concerns regarding our public locale my entire body tingled in anticipation of what might be in store for me.

Leaving my dress lying on the floor just inside the door, I was lead to the office's single conference room.

It was your typical conference room with a long rectangular table occupying most of the space with chairs set around it on all sides.

Windows to the outside covered an entire wall, although at this height only the birds would have a good view of me in my undies or anyone looking through the windows from the hallway.

A fact that I was still quite aware of.

And with my dress now several feet away a tinge of embarrassment due to my unplanned exposure was bringing on a very anxious feeling.

A part of me wanted to resist, but that part wasn't quite in control.

The conference room light was left off, however the lights from the reception area illuminated the end of the table that I was directed to.

The chair on the end closest to us was pushed out of the way and I was turned so my front faced the now unobstructed end of the conference table.

His left hand reached around to my lower stomach finding the tiny space of bare skin that existed between my garter belt and panties. Slowly he slid it down until his fingers were inside the front of my panties. I felt his index finger locate my now protruding female nub as he kneaded it like a tiny roll of slick and slippery dough.

I moaned as exquisite sensations invaded my erogenous zone.

Despite my initial misgivings I knew that I would have no real resistance to whatever may happen next.

My sexual personality had taken over.

Possibly sensing my initial hesitation or simply following through on his own desire to control my submissive nature, I was bent over the large table as his fingers continued to perform their magic between my legs.

I reached out to the sides grasping both ends of the conference table in essence splaying myself as if to indicate my full compliance to his sexual whims.

My eyes were closed so I had no premonition of what would occur next, when I felt the second stinging slap of his firm right hand across my almost bare cheek.

The sound of flesh on flesh resounded inside the conference room as did my vocal gasp of surprise and pain.

The echo of my sexual expression was surprisingly arousing and my jerking reaction to his unexpected onslaught only resulted in a stronger sensation of delectable pleasure as his fingers rolled across my swollen nub.

Another loud smack across my bottom send shivers up and down my spine as the combination of pain and pleasure took hold.

Both sensations were almost indistinctive bringing a feeling of warmth across all of my exposed skin.

Moisture was exuding from every pore and despite my earlier apprehension I was becoming very, very aroused.

My very active imagination went into overtime and I now pictured myself as an assistant for this handsome executive, who was currently demonstrating his displeasure with my work performance by spanking me publicly over the end of the office's conference room.

I further imagined the office staff gathered around to observe my humiliating punishment.

Being stripped to my undies and publicly spanked was a very frequent fantasy of mine that often resulted in a very satisfying session of self-pleasure.

Since the pleasure this time was being administered by my date it was almost as if my fantasy was real.

My entire body was reacting to the physical and mental stimulation as every part of me vibrated in a frenzy of excitement.

Coming back to reality, I tried to glance over my shoulder towards the other room wondering whether the cleaning crew was still roaming the hallways, but another smack across my willing flesh brought my focus back to my sexual longings.

With my eyes shut tight I could see the small group of male and female co-workers gathered around the conference table watching my sheer nylon covered cheeks clench in anticipation of every stinging retort.

The feeling of sexual and physical humiliation was bringing me closer and closer to the edge.

I raised my buttocks slightly off of the table in a submissive greeting to his next smack continuing to emit little reactive grunts of pain and pleasure.

As my final response to the multitude of stimuli my entire body tightened up as one single muscle and a series of uncontrolled and almost violent spasms overtook me.
I was orgasming and making the guttural sounds to confirm it.

No longer having any concern for who might hear me or be nearby, I gave myself over to the raw animal pleasure of not one, but multiple orgasms that took me over.

I probably looked like a wet fish out of water flopping uncontrollably on the table top.

I was not only wet between my legs but now over my entire body.

Being spanked and felt up in an office setting seemed to be the perfect aphrodisiac for a woman that had properly behaved herself for the past many years.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Exposed Ch. 09 Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds