• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Exposed Ch. 10

Exposed Ch. 10

12

Once my children were old enough so I could do things outside of the home, I volunteered at their grade school to be a part time art appreciation instructor. I also became very active in a local women's group eventually getting elected as their president.

I was fully emerged in the whole idea of motherhood as well as being an active participant in our community. Any thought of finding myself in any sort of risqué situation seemed just a fantasy that would remain unfulfilled. Now I was known by too many people and had a reputation to consider. Being seen outdoors in my undies by someone I knew would not just be embarrassing, but be utterly humiliating . I knew many, many more people than I had ever known before and virtually not a day went by that I wouldn't see one of them either at the grocery store, the school, or somewhere else that I commonly frequented. I was definitely dedicated to my growing role in the school system and the local community.

The skewering that I experienced in my husband's conference room had become a very pleasurable but distant memory. I just seemed too risky to partake in any sexual endeavors particularly if it involved public places. I still used the memories of the conference room whenever I masturbated, but at the same time felt very fortunate that we hadn't been seen by anyone. It just didn't seem to be appropriate behavior for a mother or even someone my age.

Despite my dedication to staying proper my sexy persona still would still show itself. I was developing a reputation amongst my peers of being the sexy mom. I was always the one in form fitted dresses and pants, and shorter skirts. Even when I tried to dress conservatively my personal sense of style drew attention. I hated panty hose and thus whenever hosiery was required, I wore a garter belt and stockings or thigh highs. My dresses or skirts were not necessarily that short, however when I sat down in front of a classroom to teach, the hemline would slide up my legs enough to often display my stocking tops and sometimes even my garter clips. I was quite oblivious to my exposure until the teacher of one of the classes informed me that my garter straps had been on display during my presentation.

I flushed crimson red. However when the teacher asked me about wearing stockings and garter belts instead of pantyhose, I found myself becoming a bit of a lingerie consultant to a number of the younger female teachers. I even would put on a little show and tell for them when they asked to see my garters.

My other forays into any sort of exhibitionism were restricted to the summer months and the wearing of a bikini swim suit while with my family at the beach. However a neighbor two yards over changed all of that.

I started to spend quite a bit of time outdoors during the summer months either playing with my children or doing yard work. Yes, I am one of those women that enjoys mowing the lawn. My neighbor spend every sunny day outdoors in a thong bathing suit. I would see her and feel envious towards her care free attitude and eventually got the courage to ask her about her lack of concern over showing so much skin. From that point forward we became good friends and spent many an afternoon sitting in lawn chairs sipping iced tea and sharing stories of our lives. She was always in one of her thongs and I typically in short shorts and a tee.

One afternoon she walked across the adjoining backyards appearing on the deck at my backdoor. It seems that she had been thinking about my statement of being envious of her and decided that it was time to do something about it. She asked what I was wearing under my t-shirt and cotton summer skirt. I responded that I had on my swimming suit. She told me to show her and those familiar feelings of embarrassment and anxiety that I thought were gone forever came tickling up and down my spine.

The following photo collage is a reenactment of my neighborly striptease.

I slipped my t-shirt up over my head to reveal my bright yellow triangle bikini top. "Oooh, I like that!" was the response I heard as I was concentrating on the elastic waistband of my skirt. My entire body felt as if it were being assaulted by live wires as I pulled my skirt down my thighs having to lean against a nearby chair in order to free one leg at a time. My disrobing was even a bit more difficult as each foot had a high heel pump attached to it. Once my skirt was off, I stood in front of her in a teeny yellow string bikini that barely covered the essentials although it certainly didn't compare to her thong.

The following photo collage is a reenactment of my neighborly striptease. She had me turn around slowly so she could really look me over. It felt strange and sexy to be posing in front of another women. It wasn't anything sexual but sexy, if you can understand the difference.

Her response was too perfect as she remarked, "If I had a body like yours I wouldn't wear anything outside." From that point on any time she saw me outside with shorts or another coverup, she would scold me and tell me to put my bikini on. For the remainder of that summer and the following few, I pretty much spent all of my time outdoors in a string bikini. It didn't seem so scandalous considering her own outdoor attire and I enjoyed feeling the warm sun on my exposed skin.

It didn't take long for me to become quite comfortable in front of my neighbors and friends in just a bikini. In essence I had become a mix of the dedicated mother figure and the sexy woman that I had always wanted to be.

I was still a long way from even considering my almost forgotten desires to be stripped or told to strip outdoors, but that was about to change.

My husband had finally left the company that he disliked so much and had joined one that he was really happy with. It made such a difference in our relationship. He was happy again, which resulted in more of his focus being put on his sexy wife i.e. me.

I rarely could pass by him without his hand squeezing my bottom or giving it a little pat. He loved seeing me in my tiny swimming suits and panties and began to focus the camera that we had purchased to record moments in our children's lives on me. I was his pin up model and loved everything about it.

I would get quite aroused modeling my undies for him, however everything was kept indoors and only when our children were either napping or outdoors playing.

My modeling sessions often led to sex but more times than not it was quick and not all that satisfying as either nap time would end or our daughters would come back indoors from playing. It became frustrating for both of us to get so excited and not have the time that we needed to fully take advantage of our sexual desires. But that was about to change.

(I originally posted a portion of the following under the title "A Flash of Red" using my other pen name, HarleyFatboy1. What follows is the entire story of a trip that I took with my husband that is partially described in my previous posting.)

That winter my husband was asked to attend a business seminar in Clearwater, FL. He asked his boss if I could come along to escape the Midwest winter. Much to my complete delight, his boss thought that it was a good idea and I found myself packing my recently adopted summer wear i.e. a couple of mini skirts, some summer tops, a nice dress for evenings, three string bikinis, and bras and panties, including a bright red one with sheer panels discreetly located on either side of my pubis.

We arrived in Clearwater late on a Saturday with the seminar not starting until Monday morning giving us all day Sunday to ourselves. I had no idea how being away from home, without children, away from everyone that we knew, and in a warm climate would wonderfully affect my traveling companion's intentions towards me nor my reaction to his intentions.

On Sunday we decided to explore Clearwater. We visited many of the boutique style stores located on the main drag; most of them displaying clothing dedicated towards showing as much skin as possible. I tried on micro minis, teeny string bikinis, and sheer blouses and swim suit coverups. Modeling all of these outfits for my admirer had an effect on my 35 year old body. I was experiencing that same overall vibrating sensation that I would have when I was sitting in the backseat of my date's car wearing just my panties and bra. The combination of being nearly naked mixed with a degree of sexual submissiveness always caused wonderful sensations throughout my erogenous zones. This was no different from when I was 19 showing myself off for a very appreciative audience of one.

Once we arrived back in the parking structure connected to our high rise resort hotel, I exited the car, walked to the front, and leaned over the guard rail to view the row of high rises and miles of beach. Everything seemed so perfect. My companion came alongside of me taking me in his arms and planting a very passionate kiss on my ready lips. I pushed myself into him and could feel his already firm erection against my stomach. His hands gripped my bottom exploring the lines of my tiny bikini panties as I leaned closer into him. Unexpectedly he reached to my side and I felt the zipper of my mini skirt descending down my hip. With a little tug my skirt slipped down my bare legs pooling around my sandals. It was late Sunday afternoon and with the seminar beginning Monday morning their was a bit of activity in the parking ramp as seminar attendees arrived in their rental cars to check in. We were mostly obscured by parked cars although anyone with a keen eye would be able to spot me standing next to the guard rail wearing a short navy blue blouse and coordinating sky blue panties. Besides the occasional passing cars, their also was the occasional sound of rolling wheels scrapping along the concrete as people walked from their parked cars to the doors of the hotel. I should have immediately reached for my fallen skirt, but I felt no desire to protest or to cover up.

Being away from home, away from anyone who knew me, and in such a warm climate made it almost seem natural to me to be barely dressed, particularly with a man that had a devilish grin on his face. an expression that I would see quite a bit of over the next two days. After all did it really matter if someone saw me embracing a handsome executive with my skirt draped around my ankles? This was a beach town where people of all shapes and sizes often came to uncover their pale white bodies and luxuriate in the sunshine. I just happened to have had mine uncovered in a parking structure.

My arms wrapped around my companion's neck and I stepped out of my skirt completing his attempt to undress me. One of his hands again found my nylon covered butt, while his other one reached between my legs. Two of his fingers easily found my swollen kernel through the thin nylon fabric of my moistening panties. I was about to be fingered in a public parking structure. Despite my years of conservative behavior, my sexual fantasies always found me outdoors in public venues wearing little more than a pair of sexy panties. Now here I was experiencing one of them with as I was starting a very short trip towards an orgasm.

I moved my legs apart to provide him better access to my accommodating nub.

As my own body began to match the rhythm of his fingers with my pelvis moving back and forth to accentuate the sensations invading my crotch he suddenly stopped. I backed away letting my arms slip from his neck disappointed with his unexpected disruption of my trip down orgasm lane. Standing right in front of him I watched his fingers move to the top button of my navy blouse. He undid the first one, then the second, then the third as I stood perfectly still feeling the warm air on my exposed skin. When the last button was undone he opened my blouse exposing my two tiny mounds of flesh topped by two very hard and erect dark red nipples.

I quickly turned around deciding that my topless torso would be better facing the open air than any prying eyes of seminar goers. Immediately he reached around me and two of his fingers again found my swollen nub while two others discovered my swollen nipples. I took a hold of the guard rail to keep my weak knees from collapsing and felt his own swollen anatomy pushing itself between my barely covered cheeks. As my tiny orbs bounced up and down in response to my bottom being humped by his erection, I was picked and prodded until I came.

I don't have the sexiest orgasm dance as my body tends to be much more spastic than convulsive, so I used the guard rail as my secure perch while my hips went one way and my legs another. The orgasm was exquisite and when it was over I turned back towards my escort with my blouse wide open, my panties wet, and a big smile on my face as I planted a big kiss on his lips. This already was beginning to be a trip to remember.

I didn't bother to button up or to put my skirt back on for at least 10 minutes as I reveled in the act of standing wrapped in my companion's arms with the warm air caressing my near nakedness. As any cars passed or pedestrians walked near my exposer did an excellent job of shielding any view of me from them.

Standing topless in just my panties facing out towards the Clearwater skyline became a common theme over the next couple of days as every morning we would have coffee on the small terrace of our hotel room. I loved how sexy it made me feel.

Later the same evening when we returned to our hotel room following dinner at one of the local fish shacks, I was in for another little excursion into exhibitionism. I was changing out of my clothes wearing just a pair of black string bikini panties when my executive sporting the same devilish grin took my collection of short shorts, mini skirts, blouses, and t-shirts and dropped them over our balcony. I pretended to scowl at him, but couldn't wait to find out what his latest scheme might have in store for me.

He told me that my clothes had accidentally dropped over the balcony and that if I didn't want to find myself just wearing panties the next day, I would have to retrieve them. Placing my hands on my hips I made my best effort of showing indignation for his actions replying, "Oh really!"

Our balcony was three floors above the roof of the convention center and just two doors down the hallway was the staircase that exited out onto the roof. My clothes weren't lost by any means, however they did require a person to walk down two flights of stairs, out an exit door, and past two hotel room windows to retrieve them. Although the person in question would be topless, as I purposely hadn't packed any bras, and in a tiny black string bikini panty. And that person would be me.

I surprised myself by not even taking the time to consider my actions. Without any hesitation I opened our hotel room door and walked down the hallway to the stairwell door. However once our room door closed behind me a sudden realization of how little I was wearing sent a bolt of "what the hell am I doing" through my spine. Every little sound was magnified as I opened the stairwell door listening for anyone who might be present. When I thought that the way was clear I went down the stairs as quickly as two very nervous legs on high heels could carry me. In no time at all I was opening the door to the roof.

Once outside it was glorious. The sun was almost set, the heat of the day was replaced by a cooler gulf breeze and my body luxuriated in the sense of freedom I felt. All of the pretenses and preconceptions of how a married mother of two should act were gone. Being outdoors on such a beautiful evening despite my lack of attire was glorious. I again became quite confident and comfortable in my state of undress.

I walked past the windows of the two hotel rooms seeing the occupants of both sitting on their beds while watching TV having no idea that a 35 year old woman was right outside in nothing more than her panties.

My very pleased voyeur was out on the balcony two stories up watching me so I did my best imitation of a showgirl strutting my stuff as I walked towards my discarded clothes. I picked them up and shook them at my taskmaster as if to show that his creative performances for me were having no effect. In actuality just the opposite was happening as I was extremely aroused. I hoped that his creative tasks would continue barely able to wait to be told what to do next. The tingling all through my body was heavenly in a most devilish way. His game of dares was a delectable version of foreplay that I didn't want to end. Every nerve ending from my head to my toes was on full alert. Making my way back to the stairwell door I held my discarded clothes in my arms although I could have easily gotten dressed first. I can't quite remember if it was that the thought never occurred to me or I didn't want to. The later does seem the more likely.

Just as I reached for the handle of the door, a sudden fear ran through me. What if the door to the roof had automatically locked from the inside and I was at the mercy of someone else to get back inside. The thought of actually being discovered by someone while wearing just my panties petrified me and yet I could feel the tingling increasing, and I still didn't stop to get dressed.

I could only imagine how embarrassing it would be to have someone open the door to find me nearly naked and yet a part of me wished that it would happen. I am not really the type to show myself off in front of strangers, but the idea of it happening accidentally does cause my heart to race a bit.

I tentatively reached for the door handle and felt it turn in my hand. "Well, so much for needing someone's ones help." I thought to myself with a small degree of disappointment. With a little pull of the handle, I was back inside.

I walked back up the stairs no longer listening for any noise of someone unsuspectedly coming upon me. I scolded myself for worrying so much. After all I now had my clothes to cover my breasts and a black string bikini panty could easily pass for a swimsuit bottom particularly in Florida, or so I wanted to believe. And besides it made me feel extremely sexy walking around wearing so little. I arrived at our hotel room door, knocked and reentered immediately throwing myself on top of my clothes thrower knocking us both back onto the bed. Bodily fluids flowed and orgasms followed.

This really was turning out to be a trip to remember.

The next morning when we got downstairs, the hotel had a beautiful buffet arranged in the hallway outside the meeting room, however the only places to sit were groups of eight chairs arranged around short coffee tables that were only large enough to hold each person's coffee and juice glasses.

I was wearing a black denim micro mini skirt, a short red linen button up blouse, red heels, and those red panties with the sheer panels that I purposely mentioned at the beginning of this tale.

I had assumed that there would be tables with tablecloths that would cover my very exposed legs when I sat down. "Oh well." I thought. I will just get a large cloth napkin to place on my lap and all will be well.

I got into the buffet line with my husband, filled my plate with fruit, took an orange juice (after all we were in Florida), filled a coffee cup and looked for the typical silverware wrapped in a cloth napkin. Instead the silverware was open and, if they had had cloth napkins, they were all used and in their place was pile of small paper cocktail napkins. I was horrified. The only way to effectively eat breakfast was to sit in a chair along with 7 other people, with one's plate on one's lap. I knew that for at least 5 strangers sitting opposite me, (two seats were at my side and thus would not have the same view as the other people sitting with us), I was going to not only be showing my legs, but also provide a peek of red fabric. Why did I have to pick red this morning instead of black or some other dark color that wouldn't be so obvious? Is this what is known as a Freudian slip or is it a Freudian panty?

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Exposed Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds