• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Exposed Ch. 11

Exposed Ch. 11

12

A Trip to Scottsdale

Well, it wasn't the end. In fact you might say that it was the beginning.

My husband's new job had him traveling weekly, which greatly limited our alone time.

Every chance that we had I transformed into his pin up model. Although we restricted all of my modeling to the indoors, I loved how sexy it made me feel.

I became lost in my fantasies of submissive exhibitionism as he directed me through various poses wearing micro mini's, teeny bikini's, or various tops with just a pair of panties for bottoms.

I was realizing what activities aroused me the most and being told what to wear or what not to wear and then posing was definitely one of them.

I know that he really wanted to have me pose outdoors, but we were home and it just didn't seem appropriate or possible. I will admit that the thought of being outdoors wearing very little made me giddy.

Our time in Florida was like an erotic fantasy to me, and I missed being my executive's willing assistant.

Every Friday when he returned from a week away, I would meet him at the airport dressed in something showy and always in heels.

One beautiful Fall day I met him at his gate wearing a patterned white dress that gave a hint of what I was wearing underneath as the fabric was a rayon that clung to my chest and bottom.

And where the fabric clung a hint of what I was wearing underneath was available to anyone with a keen eye for such things.

Sure, a slip would have been the appropriate item to wear underneath, but what fun would that be. I wanted my executive to not only notice me, but to want me badly.

(I am sure that you have noticed that I am using various names to refer to my husband i.e executive, taskmaster, etc. and to myself as an administrative assistant. This is my way to share with you the fantasies that accompany my behavior. If I only saw myself as a wife and mother I doubt that I would have much to write about.)

I could immediately see by the look in his eyes that my choice of attire and under attire had had it's desired effect. Even more so I could see that he was in one of his moods.

The same type of mood that found me in a public parking structure in Florida wearing just a pair of panties.

My stomach did a little somersault as I feared that I might have dressed too sexy.

After all we were back home and in a place where someone might know us.

We walked side by side to the parking ramp with his one hand on the handle of his garment bag style suitcase, and the other squeezing my butt through the thin fabric of my dress.

I could sense the sexual urgency in his squeeze and knew that my dress wasn't going to remain as a cover for my panties for much longer or did I just hope this.

It wasn't going to be our usual drive home.

Instead he drove me to a park located near the airport.

The sun was still shining exuding a warmth that caressed my bare legs and arms.

It felt glorious.

I was nervous as we both exited the car and I walked around to his side.

He took me in his arms and kissed me. I pushed my entire body up against his and felt his rigidness rubbing my lower tummy.

Other people enjoying the sunshine were near us but it didn't matter. We were simply a couple expressing our love for each other.

I should have expected what happened next considering my earlier sexth sense, but it took me by surprise.

His arms left my waist and both hands gripped the lower half of my dress pulling the hem well up my body.

Immediately I could feel the warm air on my upper thighs as well as my lower back just above my panty line.

There was no doubt that my dress was now well above my panties.

I quickly looked around to see who might have noticed my sudden exposure, but no one was watching.

As I always seem to do in these situations, I felt need to protest and quickly get my dress back down where it belonged, but I couldn't. I had slipped into my submissive nature before I ever left for the airport and if my executive wanted my ivory colored string bikini panties on display, then I needed to allow it.

With my dress now covering only my top half I felt his hands begin to explore all of my intimate areas.

My nylon covered bottom was squeezed and caressed while my crotch was being rubbed igniting a fire that I hadn't felt since Florida.

Soon I no longer cared if we were being watched or not.

I just wanted to be taken in any manner that this handsome executive wanted to take me.

Every squeeze and every grope elicited a moan from my open mouth. I was beginning to salivate in more than one opening.

I came while applying a vice like grip on my executive's shoulders.

It was quite obvious that any unexpected or commanded exposure outdoors was my aphrodisiac. Being exposed or told to expose myself by another started my water works and nothing turned them off unless I orgasmed.

Once my convulsions stopped, my executive opened the back door of our car pushing me back into the opening.

I resisted placing my back against the door frame so I could remain standing. I had some plans of my own. Taking a hold of his zipper I pulled it down and slipped his engorged penis out into the fresh air.

His one eyed cobra was standing straight up. It was mesmerizing to see in the bright sunlight, so smooth and pulsating.

I found myself salivating as I stared at it, but I had other plans for this luscious tube of throbbing flesh.

My executive is about 6 inches taller than I am even in heels, so our mid-sections don't quite match up when standing together.

I needed to add a little height if I was going to slip his harpoon between my legs and use it to rub my awaiting lower lips.

I stepped up onto the narrow panel of metal delicately balancing on my high heels placing my nylon covered mound directly opposite his swollen mushroom head.

I now had a clear view over his shoulder of the park and its visitors, but my mind was preoccupied with what he had started.

Using his hardened flesh to get the nylon of my panties nice and slick, I slipped a hand down to my crotch moving the strip of nylon covering my salivating lips aside and with the other hand guided him inside of me.

I let my legs relax just enough to impale myself on his erection.

From the back it looked like two lovers in an intimate embrace, which was a good thing, since our embrace had just become very intimate. As he began to thrust upward I wrapped my arms around his neck to keep balanced on my precarious perch and watched the people enjoying the Indian summer sun over his shoulder.

To enjoy my moment I had to simultaneously move my knees as wide apart as I could while still slightly squatting to encourage maximum penetration.

It really gave my thighs a workout trying to remain impaled while balancing on a 4 inch wide strip of metal.

Oh, the things we do for orgasms, particularly when the opportunities are so few and far between.

I was getting skewered right in public without anyone being the wiser unless they were watching my facial expressions.

With every upward movement of my husband's pelvis my mouth would open wide as I threw my head back in sexual ecstasy.

It was so incredibly arousing to be 34 years old and getting a good going over in plain sight of so many people.

At one point a car pulled just a few parking spots away from us and the man who exited gave me a little smile of hello.

All I could do in response was to wiggle my fingers that were gripping my husband's neck.

He seemed to have no idea that at the same time that I acknowledged his "hello" I was riding my executive's pogo stick.

I watched him walk around the front of our car as I let out a sigh of relief knowing that he couldn't see what we were involved in as our car door blocked his view of our lower halves.

With one final thrust my executive's body tightened and I felt his hot creme coat my insides. I let out a long moan of pure satisfaction as I felt his liquid ejaculation with every convulsion.

I didn't want it to end, but we couldn't stay unnoticed forever.

Once we untangled reality came back in full force and we both knew that it was time to go. My dress was released to its original position, flesh was put away, zippers were zipped and we climbed back into the front seat as quickly as possible.

We both laughed at what we had just done. More from embarrassment, but also with the realization of what kind of situations really turned us on.

From that point on Friday's became our date night. I would get a sitter to watch our children and after picking my husband up at the airport, we would go out to eat and get to know each other again.

Quite often before we headed home my undies would be on full display and some form of oral or manual ministrations would take place.

It all occurred after dark and inside the car.

We were still reluctant to admit or give in to our true desires involving my exposure.

A repeat of our park encounter seemed out of the question and was relegated to the "once in a lifetime" stock pile of memories.

Then my husband was given an assignment to go to Phoenix, AZ for a week and I was allowed to accompany him.

He was going to be busy most of the time other than a night or two, but the chance to lie in the sun at a nice resort in Scottsdale was too good to pass up.

Scottsdale was only a few minutes drive from where he would be working so he often stayed at one of the resorts while down there.

His company believed in taking care of their employees particularly when they were on the road which for him was almost every week of the year.

I was now going to be able to take advantage of their generosity.

I packed light taking my favorite khaki colored shirt dress, a creme color blazer should we go out to dinner, a fabulous pair of pants in an aqua blue that had zippers on both legs that ran from the ankle to the waist, two pairs of high heels, assorted pairs of string bikini panties and matching bras, including a creme colored set with a matching garter belt and stockings.

I thought that I had everything that I needed, and wasn't going to find out until my first day alone what I had left behind.

The first night we were on our own, so I decided to put on little fashion show for my executive. Much to my surprise he had brought along the camera and recorded my sexy display of skin and undies.

My stage was a large round table in a faux marble. I would begin fully dressed in either pants or a dress and then slowly remove my outer layer until I was just in my undies.

The same red bra and panty set that would play such a prominent role over the next few days was my favorite.

Having nothing on but my red undies was my ultimate fantasy causing little pre-orgasmic tremors

Little did I know that just a mere 12 hours later my ultimate fantasy was going to become a reality.

The next morning, we had breakfast together and my executive headed off to work. I went back to our room to change into my swimming suit wanting to get down to the pool as early as possible to secure a lounge chair with an umbrella to lay out under.

I went into my suitcase and couldn't find my suit. I frantically moved everything checking each and every nook and cranny to no avail.

I realized much to my shock that I hadn't packed a swim suit. I frantically went down to the lobby to check out an attached boutique only to find myself shocked for the second time in less than 30 minutes.

The price of a bikini was outrageous, and besides I had a good assortment at home and certainly didn't need to spend money on another suit.

I went back to the room thinking that my little vacation in the sun was ruined unless I wanted to spend a week in sunny Arizona sitting fully clothed under an umbrella.

But what I wanted was to feel the warm sun on my bare skin.

I can't quite explain how I reached this decision, but I am sure that it had quite a bit to do with my fashion show the night before, being somewhere where no one knew me, and my little compulsion to outdoors in my underwear.

I stripped down to my red triangle bra and matching red string bikini panty.

Looking at myself in the mirror I convinced myself that this could be my swimsuit just as long as I didn't go in the water.

I thought that if I acted like it was my swimsuit, then it would be my swimsuit.

I put on my khaki shirt dress over my bra and panties without buttoning it to act as my coverup and headed for the room door.

Every nerve ending in my body was tingling as I turned the handle to open the door and I walked out into the hallway.

I was about to go where I had never gone before i.e. I was about to walk through a Scottsdale resort wearing my silk bra and panty set for anyone and everyone to see.

The butterflies in my stomach were the size of airplanes and I couldn't get my legs to stop shaking which didn't help as I was wearing my high heels.

My mind kept screaming to turn around and go back to the room, but the incredibly strong sensations invading all of my erogenous zones kept me going forward.

I had never felt so alive, sexy, and scandalous and certainly didn't want these feelings to end.

I went down the elevator through the lobby responding to the greetings that I was getting from the staff at the front desk and out to the pool.

There were only a small number of people there, mostly other women, and a young couple possibly on their honeymoon.

I acted as if everything were normal although my insides were screaming that it certainly wasn't. I removed my shirt dress draping it on the back of my lounge chair, and walked around the pool to a small cabana taking two complimentary towels back to my chair.

I was sure that everyone knew that I was in my undies, but somehow it didn't seem to matter. I was enjoying too much of the tingling sensations that had taken residence in my crotch.

My little fantasies were getting their fill.

I settled in for the morning alternating between lying in the sun and then under the shade of a large umbrella.

I wore oversized sunglasses not only to protect my eyes from the sun, but also to be able to look at the other guests to see whether anyone was trying to determine what I was wearing.

I can't quite describe what it is like to be in a public place with other people around while wearing just an unconstructed triangle silk bra and a matching string bikini panty.

It is such a mixture of embarrassment, excitement, arousal, and anxiety. And the feelings don't stop.

They are constant.

I was sexually aroused and my hard little nipples poking against the silk fabric of my bra was visual evidence to anyone that noticed.

As I lay there trying to concentrate on a book that I had brought along a young man in a hotel uniform approached me.

He was tall, athletic, dark haired and quite good looking, which didn't exactly help. And his creme colored uniform pants fit quite well front and back.

I thought for sure that I had been discovered and would be asked to leave.

A sense of panic overtook me as he walked towards me.

"Excuse me, ma'am, could I bring you anything to drink or eat?" he said standing over me. He seemed to be looking directly at my crotch.

And by the positioning of himself in front of me it was difficult not to look at his.

I wasn't quite sure whether he was looking at the small triangular piece of red silk material that was covering my pubis or the monogrammed 'Dior' located on the right side.

Either way it made me feel like I was truly just wearing my underwear.

A flush of crimson invaded my cheeks as I tried to compose myself.

I stammered nervously asking for a strawberry lemonade.

I watched his eyes give my bra and panties a good going over while a small grin formed on his lips.

The same 'Dior' monogram was on my right breast as well.

"Right away, ma'am," was his reply.

When he came back with the lemonade he again spend some time noticing the details of my faux swimming suit.

I would say that he was undressing me, but I had already performed that operation myself.

I in turn stared alternately at his handsome face and his crotch, hoping that he couldn't see my eyes moving up and down through the dark lens of my sunglasses.

It could have been my rather aroused imagination, but I am sure that he had an erection when he came back with my lemonade.

For the next 3 days I wanted for nothing by the pool as this tall, could I refer to him as a cabana boy, was at my beck and call.

I quite quickly adapted to being looked over by this young man as I lay by the pool. I also noticed that he was present each morning after that to greet me as I took my lingerie stroll through the lobby.

I couldn't quite decide whether I was becoming known as the woman in red or the woman in her bra and panties.

But every employee was beginning to know me.

It felt extremely sexy to realize that the same attire that I was wearing under my clothes was being worn outdoors in public without my clothes.

My routine was to spend 90 minutes at the pool in the morning, button up my dress and have lunch, then unbutton it and head back to the pool for another 90 minutes.

I then would retire to my room where I hand washed my bra and bikini letting them hang dry for the next day.

Needless to say I spend the entire time in a constant state of arousal, which may explain my behavior when my executive returned after a day of work.

The first night my husband and I were required to have dinner with his clients.

I immediately bonded with two of the female executives, who both loved my pants with the side zippers.

It was late when we returned to our room, so we went to bed.

The second night we were on our own and went to The Borgata for dinner. The Borgata is an outdoor mall with some fabulous restaurants and boutiques built in an old Spanish style of architecture.

I really loved the feel of it particularly at night as the lighting is very subtle providing shadows and unlit nooks and crannies.

Other shoppers can be all around, but you still feel that you are by yourself.

This sense of being alone influenced the activities of this evening.

At dinner I shared with my husband that I had forgotten to bring a swimming suit and instead of spending money on a new one, I was wearing my red bra and string bikini panty.

I could tell by his expression that he was quite fond of my decision and seemed to have some ideas of his own.

Following dinner we decided to walk through the Borgata. As we left the restaurant he suggested that since I was showing off my undies at the pool, I should feel comfortable unbuttoning my dress.

I gave him a smile of compliance while reaching down and unbuttoning a button towards the bottom of my dress. I usually wear it with the lower two buttons unbuttoned to show off my legs, however with the third one being undone the top of my stockings were now exposed.

But it seemed that my executive wasn't quite satisfied. Another button was undone revealing the bare flesh of my thigh above my stockings along with my royal blue garter straps.

I was starting to vibrate.

I was told to unbutton another and my silk creme colored crotch peeked between the folds of my dress.

But at the pool I was in nothing but my underwear was my executive's response, so one more button had to be undone. Now my entire string bikini panties could be seen any time the flaps of my dress swung open.

The vibrations were intensifying.

With the lower half of my dress undone we casually walked into boutiques and along the pathways of the Borgata.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Exposed Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds