Exposing Katie 008

I made a few notes on my pad about the examination so far and told her that we would proceed to the breast exam if she could remove her bra for me. I was a bit reluctant to have her remove part of her costume, but it was only going to get in the way as we progressed. Katie leaned forward in the chair to reach behind herself to unfasten the bra, then laid it on the desk beside her. I gently felt her left breast and then the right, gently pushing at it and massaging it from top to bottom and around the side of her chest to feel along the lymph nodes under her arms. I then examined each nipple. Rolling it between thumb and forefinger and pinching it slightly. I noted to her that they had excellent response and good color and made some more notes on my pad.

Despite the pleasure that I took from having her standing there in her garter, stockings, and heels, I realized that her outfit would only continue to get in the way of further examination so I asked her to remove the rest of her clothes. She stood and slipped her shoes off, nudging them under my desk. She then unsnapped her stockings and rolled them down and off her legs. Finally, she slipped the garter off.

With her fully naked, I asked her to stand between my legs and turn sideways to me. I rolled my chair a bit closer to her and placed my left hand across her butt to steady her and ran my right hand down along her belly, pushing slightly and squeezing at her to feel her abdomen. I made a couple more notes and then told her that we would finish things up on the examination table if she was ready.

I said that if she would get up on the table on her knees first, we could take a rectal temperature and take a culture to get that unpleasantness out of the way. Truthfully, I was not sure how she would react to any sort of anal penetration. She had made it pretty clear in the past that sexual penetration was not acceptable. However, she dutifully climbed onto the table with her butt in the air for me. I began by inserting the thermometer into another sheath and then carefully inserted it into her anus. When it beeped, I withdrew it and noted the temperature on the pad. She had not flinched at all, but I was still unsure as to how she would take this next step. I picked up a cotton swab and held it to her anus. I told her to relax and gently pushed it in, then slowly swiped it full circle around the inside of her anus twice for good measure and withdrew it. With no complaints from Katie, I decided to press my luck and told her it would be best to do a quick digital exam as well. She gave no resistance, so I pulled out a latex glove and the tube of KY. I pulled the glove onto my hand and dabbed a good bit of KY onto my middle finger. Once again, I told her to relax as I put my finger to her anus and then slowly pushed it in. To her credit, she did relax and I had no problems entering her. I gently felt inside of her, turning my hand this way and that to rub at all sides before withdrawing my finger from her and discarding the glove. Finally, I replaced the sheath on the thermometer with a fresh one and told Katie that I would take a quick vaginal temperature as well. I eased the thermometer into her pussy and then waited for it to record the temperature. When I was finished writing down the temperature, I wiped away the excess KY from her ass and told her that everything seemed fine and that we could proceed with the vaginal exam if she was ready. I had her get down from the desk and laid out a towel for under her ass and folded another for under her head, then helped her to lay back on the desk. I had her lay as close to the edge of the desk so that I could bring my chair up and sit between her legs. I turned on the desk lamp behind me and adjusted it so that it gave me a clear view of her.

I took a moment to put on a fresh pair of latex gloves. Even with her legs spread, her inner labia still stuck together to hide her so I started by running a finger down between them, spreading them open to expose her clit and vagina. I spent some time examining her labia, pulling gently at them and moving them around, and complemented her on how she kept things trimmed. Katie trims her pubic hair close, just a short bristle, but then she shaves her outer labia, leaving everything nicely exposed.

With her inner labia pulled back, I focused my attention on her clit for a moment. I rolled it between my thumb and felt it begin to swell in my grasp. I gently pulled at it, turning this way and that to examine all parts of it. I used one finger to gently push back the hood to expose the shiny pearl of her clit and gently caressed it with my finger. I felt her twitch beneath my finger and with continued stroking I was rewarded with an intake of breath from her and a slight shiver. I commented that her responses seemed to be in good order before I continued with my examination.

I dabbed some KY onto my finger and rubbed it in along her labia. She had been getting wetter as the examination went on, but I wanted the excuse to further rub her pussy and took some delight in the appearance of her pussy as it glistened back at me. I squeezed more KY onto my finger and liberally coated her clit with it, rubbing it around generously to make sure it was fully coated. From there I turned my attention to examining her inner labia, spreading them apart and stroking them with my finger. I pulled out another swab and carefully inserted it into her urethra. Gently, I moved it around a bit before pulling it back out.

This served little purpose except that I had been given the chance to fully examine Katie and I was not going to neglect any opportunity. Quite frankly, I was somewhat surprised at her patience. It was not that long ago that if I merely looked at her pussy for more than a moment she would get self conscious and cover it with her hand. Now here I was, able to take my good old time looking at everything, not to mention poking and prodding and moving things around to examine everything to my heart's content. All without any fidgeting or complaints. Not even during my brief anal explorations. Her only reactions had been due only to when I touched upon a sensitive spot.

With everything else explored, I turned my attention to her vagina itself. With a finger to either side, I spread it open a bit to begin my examination. Just pushing to either side of the opening really did not give me much of a view, so I gently inserted two fingers and pulled her open a bit more. Again, not too much that I could do before it would become uncomfortable for her, so I decided that was as far as I was going to pursue such things.

In coating her clit and labia with KY, I was really starting to prepare her for the next level of the examination. I wanted her to be well lubricated for the cucumbers. I told her that we were going to do an "accommodation test" to ensure that she could accept the standard range of penises into her. She spoke up, saying that her husband's penis was just the right size and that she could accommodate that quite properly. I took the complement but assured her that it was a standard test, if she had trouble with the test it could be a sign of other health issues. I also assured her that she would be well lubricated and should not feel any pain.

I squeezed more KY onto my finger and began to coat her pussy with it. Again, I was using more than was necessary more for the visual aspect than for the lubricating qualities. I freshened the coat on her clit and worked my way down, squeezing more out as I needed it. I coated her inner labia the whole way to the edges of her outer labia and then worked a liberal amount into her vagina. I wiped the excess off of my gloved hands so that I would have a decent grip on the cucumber and took hold of the first one, the narrow one. Katie moved a bit to try to see what I had in store for her and I told her to just settle back and relax. I assured her that if there was any discomfort, she should tell me immediately and I would stop.

I brought the cucumber up between her legs and told her that this was the first test subject, the smallest of the group, and asked her if she was ready. She took a bit of a breath before telling me to go ahead. I touched the tip of the cucumber to her pussy, running it between her labia a bit to coat the end of it with the KY. I then moved it to the entrance of her vagina and slowly began to push it in. It slowly slipped into her without much trouble. Her pussy did not even seem to be stretching much to accommodate it. I asked her to tell me when it had gone into her a comfortable distance, I did not want to go too far. As I eased it in further, I gave it a bit of a twisting motion to help its progress and Katie giggled and said that it felt "unique" when I did that. After a moment, Katie told me that was about as far as it was going to go and I stopped pushing. I let it sit like that for a moment and then slowly spun the cucumber inside of her, causing her to giggle again.

I drew the cucumber back out of her and said that the first test had gone very well. Katie commented that she was surprised that was the "small" end of the "standard" spectrum and wondered how much bigger things would go. "That filled me quite nicely," was her comment. I told her that we would be moving to the middle range now and that she should not be concerned.

I took a moment to add some more KY to her vagina, coating it thickly once again. I reached for the middle sized cucumber and brought it up between her legs. Once again, I rubbed the tip of it along between her labia to coat the end of it. At the grocery store, it did not look that much bigger than the first, but rubbing against her pussy it did look quite a bit larger in context. Being a little concerned about the girth of it, I took a moment to squeeze some KY onto the tip of it directly and spread it around with my finger. Placing it to the mouth of her pussy once again, I told her that this one was a bit larger and that she should tell me if there was any discomfort. When she said that she was ready, I began to slowly push it against her. It slid between her labia, but it was obvious that this one was going to stretch her a bit. I don't fully understand why it was such a thrill for me to be able to watch this happen, but I greatly enjoyed watching as I penetrated her with that cucumber. There was some resistance as I pushed it into her, so I took it slowly and gently rotated the cucumber as it went in. After about an inch and a half entered her, the resistance diminished and I was able to steadily push it into her until she said that was about as far as it was going to go. I paused for a moment to let her accommodate it within her, then began to rotate it inside of her as I had done with the last one. It was more of a moan that I got this time from her instead of a giggle. As I rotated the cucumber, I drew it back out a bit and then slid it in. It was definitely a moan that I got that time. I slowly fucked her with the cucumber for a few moments before withdrawing it and tossing it into the trash can alongside the first one.

I told her that there was one more test subject and then we were done. I again took a moment to replenish the KY coating of her vagina and applied a liberal amount to the end of the final cucumber. If I thought that the last one looked big in context to her pussy, this one was a monster! I seriously doubted whether she would be able to accommodate it. I told her to be sure to let me know if this was too much as I brought it to her pussy lips. I rubbed it back and forth along her slit a few times and then eased it against her opening. As I began to push it into her there was considerable resistance. It was between her labia, but had not really penetrated into her vagina. I pushed a bit harder and could feel it gaining a bit of ground when Katie told me to stop for a moment. I apologized, saying that I was sorry if it was hurting her and that we could stop. Always one for a challenge, Katie told me to just give her a moment, that she thought she could take it if I went slowly.

I let her catch her breath a bit and when she told me to go ahead, I began to push that monster cucumber into her. She shifted her legs a bit a couple times, spreading them further apart, and then told me to push harder. I gave it steady pressure and could feel it slipping into her. The sight of it entering her pussy was incredible! Her inner labia were stretched around it and looked taut. Again, after about two inches it seemed as though I had made my way past something and it began to slide into her a bit more easily. She started to let out an "Ahh, ahh, ahh, ahh..." as I was pushing so I stopped for a moment to ask if she was ok. She told me to keep pushing and as her hand found her clit, I had my answer as to how she was doing. She rubbed at her clit for a moment before tentatively reaching her hand down further. She ran her fingers around her pussy, feeling her outer labia and then her inner labia where they stretched around the cucumber. Finally she grasped the cucumber itself in her little hand, just to feel the size of it herself. With her hand wrapped around the base of the cucumber, she helped me to wedge it the rest of the way into her.

We were both just silent at that point. I just stared in awe at this dark green shaft wedged into Katie's pussy. Katie continued to trace her fingers around her pussy and the cucumber where it entered her, equally in awe of the experience. It was at this moment that we heard a noise from downstairs -- the noise of the front door opening...

Katie's head snapped up from the table and we stared in shock at each other for a moment. The sound of the door slamming shut broke us out of our paralysis and we both started scrambling in all directions. Katie pulled the cucumber out of her pussy and I was treated to a very brief view of her vagina still gaping open, still stretched from the cucumber. I briefly worried that I had gone too far, that her pussy would never be the same after being stretched so wide. The thought disappeared as I rushed to clean up and get things out of sight. Katie placed the cucumber in the trash, gathered her undergarments, and was looking around for a place to hide. I wiped the desk with one of the towels and swept the towels, KY, and gloves all into the trash can. I had been putting other things away on the shelf after I had used them, so it was only a matter of pushing them to the back to get them out of sight. I looked at Katie and she was giving me a panicked "what do I do?" look. Her jacket was downstairs and did not do a good enough job of covering her even if she had brought it upstairs. I could not risk having her make a run for the bathroom and have the person see her if they were coming up the stairs, so I pointed at the desk, motioning for her to get under it. If anyone came upstairs, I knew that they would probably at least stop at my door to say hello. Unless they came around my desk, Katie would be well enough hidden. I only hoped that whoever it was had just stopped in briefly and was not planning on being here long.

I spun myself around to face the server, adjusted my desk lamp so that it was not pointing off into space, and tried to make myself look busy. My heart was pounding and my ears were straining to try to pick up any sound of someone coming up the stairs. I thought that I heard something and a moment later was sure that I heard one of the top treads squeak a bit.

When the voice came, even though I was expecting it, I nearly jumped. "Hey, tryin' to impress the bossman, huh?" Recognizing the voice and inwardly cringing, I turned around in my chair and said to Gerald that it was monthly backup time. Of all the people I worked with, I think that Gerald was at the absolute bottom of the list of people I wanted to face in this situation. I'd be hard pressed to tell you which one of my coworkers I would like to have wander into my office while my naked wife was hiding under the desk, but Gerald was definitely the last person I would consider.

Gerald was just one of those slimy people that you couldn't trust. I knew that if he found us out, he would end up telling everyone about it at the most embarrassing and inopportune moment. Something like standing up toward the end of the company holiday party and suggesting that Katie strip down so everyone would have a chance to see her little body like he had seen that one evening in the office. Of course, he'd get some extortion in as well. Try to convince Katie that if she would just let him fuck her, then he would keep the secret. Only problem would be that he'd still tell and just use that against us as well. I could picture him at the holiday party suggesting that Katie get naked and go around and bounce on everyone's dick the way that she had bounced on his. My stomach turned at the thought and I mentally tried to will him out of the doorway and on his way.

My luck with such things has never been good and Gerald stepped into the room. My stomach tied itself in knots. If he decided that he wanted to stay and talk for awhile, I was sitting in one chair at the server and my other chair was behind my desk. If he came around the desk there was no way that Katie could hide from him.

Fortunately, he just leaned back against the door frame to talk. It was his usual trash talk, talking people down and complaining about the boss and such. I suffered through it for about ten minutes before he said that he had stopped in to pick up some papers and had to get going, his girlfriend was waiting in the car. She was a cute strawberry blonde, the kind of woman people described as being one of the nicest people. What she saw in him...

With Gerald gone, I risked a quick glance under my desk at Katie. She was wedged back in one corner, hunched over with her legs drawn up and her arms around her knees. She gave me a questioning look and I whispered for her to stay put until he left the building again. I did not know if she meant to try to find a better hiding place or what, she had heard the whole conversation and knew about as much about what was going on as I did. There was no other place in my office and I could not risk her trying to make a run for the women's room or elsewhere. Even if he did not see her, if he even heard her then Gerald might decide to stick around to say hello. Since she did not have any clothes to speak of to even change into, the best thing was for her to just stay put.

Despite however cute she looked under there, I sincerely wished that she had clothes to change into. Although at this point that would have also presented a problem if she suddenly appeared, even if she was fully clothed. Better to just wait it out. I made a feeble attempt to look around at some things on the server as I waited for Gerald to come back through. I only hoped that the presence of his girlfriend would expedite things and get him moving along. For once, the fates smiled upon me and it was only several minutes before he stopped back at my door to say goodnight and that he was going to be on his way. I told him that I would see him in the morning and wished him a good evening. I listened carefully as he went downstairs and eventually heard the door open and close.

I knew that we were not totally out of the woods yet. I waited another couple of minutes and then told Katie to stay put while I went downstairs to check to make sure that Gerald had really left. For all I knew, he may have suspected something and made up the bit about his girlfriend waiting. I was getting entirely too paranoid about this whole thing. It was quiet when I went downstairs. I crossed to the door and made sure that it was locked, I figured that he would have at least done me that favor. The lights were on in the reception area, so I went into one of the offices to look out the window. I did not want to be too obvious, but I had to check to make sure that he was not waiting. I could not see anything, so I grabbed Katie's jacket from the closet and headed back upstairs.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds