Extending the MILF List Ch. 10

Lydia rocked her hips and then got to her knees and lifted up and down on her son's cock, massaging each of them mutually, twerking with gusto, without music but with only the percussion of their mutual grunts of pleasure.

Sean finally put his hands on his mother's hips. "Quill, look, look, Mom's fucking me. She's fucking me!" He took firm hold of the woman astraddle him and pulled her hard down his cock, rather like he was trying her on for size.

Lydia gasped and grunted, her hips tensing and ramming cock into her body faster and faster.

"Oh my great goathead god!" Quilla murmured. "She fucking him. He's fucking her." I moved behind her and she grasped my one hand and pressed it between her legs and the other over a breast. She shivered against me, grinding her ass against my hard cock. Her mother's ass lifted up and dropped down, impaling her over and over on the cock. Finally, Lydia dropped down his cock and stayed, grinding her hips against his body and bucking while she hissed through her teeth.

"She's coming. Isn't she?" Quilla gasped.

"I don't know, girl, you're the expert!" I muttered into her ear. "Your turn now, before he blows again and you lose your chance."

I felt her shrink back against me, her hands clinching on my arms. "Mrs. Favors, its your daughter's turn!" I said.

Lydia lifted immediately off of her son and backed off of the bed.

I indicated Sammy and Brent. "Their turn." I whispered.

Lydia got to her knees and opened Brent's pants. "Oh my god, he's huge!" She breathed when his cock came into view. Sammy pulled Annie into his arms and sucked on her neck. Annie squirmed.

I gave Quilla a gentle push. "Time for you to fuck your brother." I muttered.

She leaned around to stare at me. After a mutual moment of mysterious motionlessness, she looked over at her wavering mother.

Lydia lifted her eyes, pulling off of Brent's cock. She spoke as though in a trance. "Yes. You have to fuck him, dear." Lydia Favors whispered. "I'll, I'll, I've agreed to this but now, now you must do him too. You saw me. Now, now I must see you with your brother's cock sliding into you."

Quilla shivered and shook loose from my hold. She moved in a daze. She did exactly what her mother had done, crawling over her brother's body and then bending his cock between her legs. She sat down on him. This time Sean did not lay watching at the start. He grabbed her by the hips and pulled her hard down his tall cock. Quilla squealed.

"Oh my god!" She wheezed, as the cock sliced up into her.

"Oh my god!" Lydia said from behind me, having gotten to her feet, leaving Brent wagging in the wind. "They are finally fucking."

Sean, not content to be ridden, pulled Quilla onto his chest and rolled her onto her back. Her eyes appeared to his side, fixed on me. Sean's ass rose and fell between her legs. Quilla lay still, I thought she was in some sort of sexual shock. First from seeing her mother and brother fuck and now finding herself on her back with her brother planted between her legs, fucking her. She looked dazed.

Sean slapped their bodies together and Quilla's eyes closed. She suddenly craned her neck up and kissed Sean's chin, the best she could reach. He muttered something and looked down at his sister.

"I'm fucking you, Quill." He muttered.

"Oh god, you fucked Mom."

He nodded. "And I am going to fuck her some more. She, she said Sonny insists that I fuck her."

"Oh god, what about me?"

Sean snorted a chortle. "Oh, I bet she'll fuck you too, Quilla."

She slapped his shoulder with the flat of her hand but then moved both hands to his waist, letting them ride there providing support and encouragement.

"You know what I mean."

I moved to the bed and bent beside the coupled couple. "Quilla, kiss me." I whispered.

Sean moved aside and Quilla arched up and her lips met mine. "Don't worry, you'll do what I want and I assure you, you will be fucked often and well. You and your mom, you both fucked Sean here and you both will do what I ask. Won't you?"

She nodded automatically. She knew her mother had succumbed, it seemed natural to follow suit. "You'll fuck us again?" She asked softly. Sean slammed into her particularly hard and she groaned, again and a tiny orgasm flickered in her, like the first pilot light after the gas goes on in a house.

I nodded. "Me and my friends, we'll all want a turn at you two."

"Oh god!" She suddenly screamed. Sean jerked over her, hammering down between her splayed legs. She bucked under him.

We all watched her come the first time and then leading to a string of thrashing orgasms.

We watched till Sean arched his back, rammed into his sister one more time and collapsed over her like a wet blanket on a fire. The redhead lay under him, her hips swelling and shrinking, moving him just a little.

"Fuck rocks and bunny rabbits!" Sammy hissed. "He just fucked his mother and his sister." He looked at me. "Shit. Now I wish I had a sister!" His eyes got really wide, staring at me.

I chuckled. I had to know what the guy was thinking. Sonny has three sisters!

Lydia had left Brent's cock but now held him in one hand, idly stroking him while she watched her children have sexual intercourse. She turned and looked at me, eyes wide, panting, still nude and fucking lovely. "Oh god, what do we do now?" She asked.

"Give them some privacy." I whispered pushing the door wide behind us.

"But, but what if they do it again?"

I shrugged. "I bet by the looks of things they will and they'll enjoy it."

Then the woman said the cutest thing. "But what about me?"

That brought me up short. "Come here." I led her down the hall towards her bedroom. I turned at the door and gestured at Brent to grab Sammy and Annie and join us. I fucking forgot about Laura. She had disappeared.

Brent had a weird look on his face but punched Sammy on the back. Sammy had Annie against the wall and had entered her, his pants around his hips. She had one leg hooked behind his legs, eyes closed, face tipped up.

Brent disturbed them and Sammy turned around, pulling his cock out of her. Annie keened and dropped her head, opening her eyes, but barely.

"Oh my, your men do seem friendly with your girls."

I pulled Lydia into the bedroom. We were both nude. I spun her around and kissed her, engulfing her in my naked embrace. She flowed against me like a wet shirt, coating me with her skin as tight and completely as one rounded body can fit against another. We made do.

Brent cleared his throat. I looked at him.

"What do you want us to do now."

"Annie." I rumbled. "Have her do you both. Front and back, so Mrs. Favors here sees what its like to have two men at once."

"Oh god." Mrs. Favors shivered against me, hiding her face against my chest.

"You'll do two men, and three men at the same time. With your daughter, eventually. You'll both do two men and three men at the same time."

"Oh, oh god." She shivered against me. Then she looked up at me. "You promise? Really?" She shuddered.

"No fucking your daughter's boyfriends, either. You are strictly mine to hand around." I grinned. "Unless they have hot mothers or sisters, shit or both, to trade, I mean." I was being facetious but it is little things like that on which battles balance, like Napoleon's boots as Tolstoy suggests.

Mrs. Favors looked up at me. "Oh, well, I'll find out. I know, I know a few of them, and, well, yes, some of them have mothers and sisters whom I am sure would be to your liking."

I shook my head, not sure I was hearing what I was hearing but chalked it up to cock intoxication. We turned to watch Annie take on two men at once.

Sammy and Brent worked like a drill team, excuse the pun. Brent was naked and laying on his back before Sammy got Annie stripped. Sammy was always so polite. Once the Chinese woman was naked, he helped her onto the bed and onto Brent. She wheezed all the way down his huge cock but accepted every pea-picking inch into her quivering body.

"God," Lydia whispered, "she is so small and he is so big."

"Lube, Sonny." Sammy growled. "Can't do this without a little lubrication. I've tried and she nearly scratched my eyes out."

I looked down at Lydia. "Lube. Do you have any good lubrication?"

"Like hand lotion?"

"No. Something oil based that won't absorb into her ass, something that will keep it slick, at least till he gets his cock all the way into her."

Lydia shuddered, like she was cold. "Oh, oh, the ass. Yes, let me find it." She fussed at her dresser and turned with a well used little tube, nearly empty but sufficient. Sammy snatched it out of her fingers and got on the bed.

The three of them rummaged around, arranging pillows and jacking up Brent's ass. Annie continued to ride him, stopping when they needed her too but generally keeping her hips rolling, stroking the hard cock up into her stretched pussy.

"God, how can she do that?"

"Funny you should ask, Mrs. Favors. You asked what's next? This." I pulled her naked body next to mine and together we watched Sammy work his lean cock into Annie's ass. Annie began to puff and grunt as he first lubed her anal entrance and then his cock. She grunted as he penetrated her, pushing his cock deep into her. She groaned and tried to thrash but the two cocks had her fixed in place. Her legs moved as though utterly independent from each other. Her hands were planted on Brent's bare chest. As Sammy pressed into her ass, she bent lower and lower till she just surrendered and dropped on her tits onto Brent.

His big hands pulled at her little ass, splitting her open as Sammy ground down into her slowly but surely. He'd stop, pull back and push further, back and forth till finally he grunted and stopped. No space remained between her lean hips and his abdomen. She had cock in both sides of her.

Brent hunched up under Annie and she screamed. Her body tried to move but only succeeded in rippling, waves of sensation from the full penetration of two cocks in her swept up and down her body, robbing her of sense and breath.

"Watch this." I whispered to Lydia. The three bucking bodies stilled when I approached. Annie, feeling my hand trailing up her leg sticking out of the conjoined three, twisted her torso up and opened her mouth. She leaned as far to the side as she could. I had to get onto the bed, however, to touch her pulsing lips with my cock. The bed made for an unsteady foundation and I had to balance with Sammy and the headboard but finally I was able to move close enough that she could kiss the end of my cock.

Perversely, wished I had shoved it into Lydia first and cursed silently that I neglected that little spicy detail. Annie did not care. She managed to extend herself further from between the two men now fucking her. Her head thrust out of the tangle like a turtle head from its shell. She sucked at the end of my cock and sank my cock deep into her mouth, past her soft tongue and into her throat. Sammy grunted behind her, her body now twisted making her tense all over and under and inside.

"Oh god, so tight!" Sammy growled and then his body jerked and jerked again. "Come, coming." He hissed.

Annie's body continued to twitch and jerk but now her mouth was full of cock. Her grunts vibrated up my cock into my very brain. Brent reared under her and I felt her convulse. Her mouth turned into a suction pipe and with the merest hint of teeth, she clamped down on my cock and sucked harder and harder. Suddenly her breath cut off and she jerked back, expelling me from her mouth. As soon as she caught her breath, she screamed, grunting and thrashing under Sammy.

Brent suddenly pulled her hard down onto his cock. Annie screamed again, trying to talk but not managing it. Brent growled and his hips peppered Annie from beneath, bouncing her up and down against the weight on her ass and back with decreasing intensity.

I moved off the bed.

Lydia Favors stood staring at the three people connected on her bed. "Oh my god." She whispered.

I maneuvered her forward and she bent, hands on the edge of the bed, her face right next to Annie's tensed hip.

"Oh yes, god, fuck me!" She cried.

I pushed into her and found her dripping wet. I slid into her like an icicle into a greased donut. She seethed around my cock as I plunged into her. She grunted and bowed her head, resting it against the back of Annie's thigh. That seemed to connect us all.

Lydia began to come almost immediately, the heat of the entire situation finally brought her to a boil. She screamed, "coming, oh yes, oh yes, I am coming, coming, coming!" She did.

I felt her body clinching down on me, her hips punching back, driving my cock into her body over and over again.

"Fill me. God, I want to feel your cum, I want to feel it spurting out of me again and running down my legs. God, I love that, oh Sonny, fuck me!" The red haired woman cried out, her voice ragged with her peaking passion, her body bucking with passion.

"Uh, uh, uh!" She grunted as her orgasm rolled through her, wave after wave of ecstasy that left her panting for breath, her body tightly clamped on my cock. Her head bobbed as though she had lost control of it.

I gripped her by the waist and sawed in and out of her, chasing my orgasm, the last of the group to come. Lydia groaned and groaned as I fucked her, her body twitching and then eventually responding. Her ass tightened then punched back as I rammed against it, piercing her deeply. She shuddered one final time, shrieked and just as she released her knees to dribble to the floor, I climaxed, ecstasy shooting through me like rockets.

I pumped against the falling woman, following her to the floor, turning till she was limply sitting on her knees while I fucked her from behind. She lay on her knees, head turned to the side. I lifted her hips to get deeper in her again and she just lay there, letting me hammer into her as I poured cum into her clasping pussy.

Finally I ran down. The thrill of taking this woman and her daughter had wound me up and the coiled spring took forever to relax. I felt like I had changed species.

I pulled out of her and rolled onto my back beside her on the floor. Lydia groaned and crawled into my arms, sagging over me, dragging her tits over my heaving chest and then collapsing. Above us we heard the other's untangling. Annie squeaked several times. I thought I knew that sound, her nipple squeak. Someone was sucking her tits again. Maybe both.

"God, I have never seen or done or imagined anything like that!" Lydia whispered. "Is that what you mean by owning me?"

I grinned. I had rightly assessed her sensual potential. "That and more. And your daughter."

"Quilla!" She moaned, lifting her head. "And Sean. Oh god, what have I done?"

I left that question alone but answered a different one. "You, and she, will be available to..." Suddenly I had a thought. A great thought. I pushed her to the side and stood up. Unsteadily to be sure, but I did get to my feet, lack of blood in my brain notwithstanding.

"Annie, come, come with me."

She lifted her head and pointed her nose around the room, utterly unseeing. Without hesitation she climbed from between the white body and the black body and staggered over Lydia's legs. I pulled Lydia to her feet and pushed her towards the bed. "In between." I hissed. She looked at me and climbed into Annie's former position, she sat there, looking at me with a most peculiar look on her face and then lay down on her back, her bare breasts projecting over them like watch towers.

I looked at Annie. She had gotten clear and conscious finally. She just shook her head. I took her arm and almost carried her and her naked body out into the hall and through the door into Sean's room.

The light from the hall fell on the two naked figures on the bed, still tangled together as they fell. My cock had returned again, full of vigor at the idea in my head. Nothing fancy.

"Turn her over." I spoke and Sean lifted his head. Quilla lay over him, awake but trying to imagine I wasn't there. With difficulty Sean twisted her onto her back. I spread her legs. She shifted and made as though she were just then rousing.

"What?" She mumbled, her red hair a tangle over her face.

"Annie, taste her."

Anne Kingston crawled immediately between the woman's legs and with her head bent severely on the bed, ate her clean. In moments, Quilla began to bounce her hips on the bed. Sean, seeing his sister responding to the woman between her legs, got onto his side and offered Quilla his hardening cock. She leaned towards it but a wracking orgasm interrupted them.

"Uh, oh god!" Quilla groaned, deep behind her flailing tits. They wobbled and shook but did not fall down. Sean, seeing her distraction and her tits, bent over her torso and sucked one tight nipple between his lips. Quilla bucked beneath him and then shuddered from the waist down.

I was hard then and finally got Annie positioned to enter her. She was sloshing wet. I rammed into her and found no resistance whatsoever. I pumped her a few times, until it began to distract her and then I pulled her away from Quilla's pussy. She struggled against me for a while.

"Oh, god, Sean, cock. I want cock." Quilla whistled in the gloom. Sean had to push Annie away. He got between his sister's legs and ran his cock down into her. She lay looking up at him her face a mask of lust and confusion. "Oh, Sean, fuck me!" She spoke but the sound of her voice seemed to jolt her and she looked around, like she was waking up in the middle of an intense dream, only to find it was actually happening. Sean hammered down between her legs at that moment and closed her eyes.

"Let's go." I pulled Annie out of the room but left the door open. I found Sammy sitting on the bed while Lydia sucked on Brent's cock.

"What's up, Sonny?" Brent asked looking past the woman's head at me.

"Time to go. These people need to fuck each other a lot to get this into their system. I looked around. "Where the fuck is Laura?" We had lost her somewhere. I gathered up my clothes and left the others to find theirs. I found Laura Wills sitting, naked on a kitchen chair sipping from a tumbler of bourbon. I dropped my clothes on the chair beside her.

"Get dressed. It's time to go."

She looked up at me, her eyes dull and distant. "We, you, they..." She started then shook her head violently. "You just had that woman fuck her son." She said. "And his sister, they both fucked him."

I nodded. "I know. That was the plan all along. I fucking love it when a plan comes together!"

Laura smiled vacantly. "What happens to me now?" She whispered. "Sean will have a mother and his sister. Chris is with Tawny. You, god Sonny, you fuck everybody. What about me?"

I reached down and tapped the collar around her neck. "I'll find a use for you, pretty girl, I promise."

Just like that the woman smiled. All gloom passed and she rose and went upstairs, I presumed for her clothing but once I was dressed, I followed just to make sure Sean understood he was to fuck his sister and his mother. Laura was dressing and Sean and Quilla lay on the bed, watching her.

"Jesus, Sean, you were fucking that." Quilla muttered. "Shit, who can blame you? I'd fuck that."

I grinned. "Fine. She stays. Take her home when you get tired of her." I spoke to Sean and he nodded. I looked at Quilla. "Your brother just traded you for her. You understand that, right?"

For a moment, Quilla stared but then she nodded. "I think."

"It means, it means you fuck who Sonny tells you to fuck, Quill." Sean muttered.

"I'm telling you to fuck your brother, fuck your mother, and fuck her. Till Sean fucks someone else. Until he has someone else, you fuck them and him. Understand? Whenever he wants. Once he touches someone else, you're mine. Understand?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds