• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Exterminators

Exterminators

Exterminators

September 30th, 2009

Mr. Joseph Blattaria
1232 Ingleside
Cocoa, Florida

Re: Infestation at Building 55

Dear Mr. Blattaria,

In the past when we discussed the need for some type of quarterly schedule for insect control at Building 55 you directed me to cancel our service and simply let you know when the problem got serious enough to send out an exterminator. Well, I think we need to get the exterminators out immediately.

I do understand your concern about the cost of the extermination, but, if I may, I'd like to relate to you what happened just this morning so you can understand just how bad it has gotten out here at Building 55. It all started slowly, either Christina or I might spot a cockroach scurrying out of the light as we entered an office area or closet. Later we'd hear them in the rest rooms, a strange crunchy, creaky sound that would make you shiver.

Before long the roaches became less timid, often standing in the middle of a room, as if staring us down. They got to the point they wouldn't even try to get away as we stomped them. We put down roach bait and traps, but they only seemed to work for a day or two before, once again we were being stared down again.

It soon got to be something more than a roach here or there, it was like you were being watched, not by just one set of eyes, but by tens, maybe hundreds of eyes. We'd go to stomp on a roach and hear this strange creaking. The creaking would get louder as we approached the roach and then softened as we backed away. Christina and I both became too afraid to kill any more of them.

After that it almost seemed that they were herding us, keeping us out of some of the unoccupied rooms. Honestly, they would line up, three or four of them across a doorway and if one of us got too close, the creaking and chirping would get so loud all we could do was creep away. I guess I should have contacted you then, but somehow I thought Christina and I might figure out a solution.

Then, this morning as I came into work, I no sooner stepped in the door when I found about a dozen roaches waiting. They quickly surrounded me and as I went to take a step, they spread out on the floor in front of me so there was only one place for me to step without stepping on top of one of them. I carefully tiptoed in the direction they led me, which was into the main conference room.

They already had Christina herded into the room when I arrived. Following their lead, I quickly moved over to where she was standing next to the conference table.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yes, just frightened," she replied.

I tried to reassure her, "Okay, we just need to stay calm and try to find out what they want."

"What they want, they are just a bunch of cockroaches..." she halted her outburst as the creaking and rasping sound suddenly intensified.

Trying to explain I said, "Now Christina, I think it may go beyond that, perhaps more of a hive mentality. Like the whole group acting as one."

"But how can you say that about a bunch of..."

I silenced her by holding a finger up to her lips. As I touched her, the threatening rasping immediately went away and a new sound arose, almost like a contented hum. It was only then I had a chance to look around the room. Only then did I see it all. From every air conditioning opening, every door, every crack and corner, every hole and every corner I could see tiny antennae dancing about.

"What do they want?" Christina asked.

"I don't know. They seemed to get calm when I touched my finger to your lips." I reached up and rested my hand on her shoulder, listening to the appreciative hum. Staring deeply into her dark eyes, I let my hand slide down to her breast.

She started to pull away, but then noticed the soothing sound that came from all around us. "You don't suppose they want us to..."

"I think they do," I told her.

"But what if..."

"I don't think we have a choice Christina," I interrupted, reaching to unbutton her blouse.

She grabbed my hand to stop me and then we were suddenly surrounded by a fearful scratching sound. Releasing my hand, she then unbuttoned one of her buttons and the calming hum returned.

I watched as she slowly looked around the room, then back at me. She paused for a moment and then she continued unbuttoning her blouse. Mind you Mr. Blattaria, Christina is a beautiful woman and I had often fantasized about making love to her, but this was not how I wanted it to happen.

Christina had removed her blouse and was unfastening her bra when I finally began pulling off my shirt, popping off one of the buttons in my haste. I then grabbed her breasts and gently squeezed them with my hands as I listened to the appreciative humming. I lowered my mouth to her hard nipple and ran my tongue over it.

"Please, Dave... Mr. Jayson, let's do this quickly," Christina pleaded.

My initial thought of pleasing this woman, making her come like no other lover has before, quickly disappeared as I reconsidered the reality of the situation. No woman could ever come surrounded by all these cockroaches, regardless of how warmly they responded to our actions.

I backed away a moment as Christina pulled off her dress and removed her panties. I clumsily kicked off my shoes, pulled off my pants and underwear. In spite of our audience, my cock was fully erect as I moved closer back to Christina.

"Do you have something?" she asked.

"Something?" I replied.

"Yes, for that," she said, nodding at my cock.

"Oh you mean a condom?"

She nodded, then sighed with relief when I reached for my wallet.

Oddly, when I pulled the square pouch out of my wallet, the cheerful humming began to change. A rasping sound began to rise that increased as I opened up the packet. As I started sliding the condom over the head of my cock, several roaches flew down, running into my hand. Only when I tossed the offensive prophylactic aside, did the audience calm again.

I shrugged my shoulders and Christina nodded. I lightly grabbed her under her arms and helped her up onto the conference table. She sat on the edge, opened her legs and beckoned me to her. As I slid in between her legs she whispered, "Please, do it quickly." She was trembling.

Well, it had been several months since I'd been with a woman and several years since I've done this without a condom, so I knew it would be quick. Hell it had been at least a week since last jacked off, so this was going to be embarrassingly quick.

Trying to savor what I could in the midst of this predicament, I watched as she took hold of my cock with one hand, opened her lips slightly with the other and then pulled me forward to guide me into her. Oddly, she was wet, much wetter than I had thought she would be. My cock slipped easily into her and I immediately pulled back and then plunged into her again.

Quickly I repeated the movement again and again, feeling the sensations building inside of me. Then I heard it, a sound... a sound mimicking the wet, lapping sound of my cock plunging into Christina. The roaches where mimicking the sounds of us having sex.

I probably should have been disgusted by that, or at least angry, but the way my cock felt inside her, I couldn't hold off if I wanted to. Moaning loudly, I arched my back and came, spurting my cum deep inside her, again and again. I remained thrust deep inside her until my cock stopped twitching and the last bit of cum had trickled out.

Slowly pulling back I could hear a contented hum enveloping me. It was quite loud at first, but then it slowly faded until all I could hear was the sound of the audience quietly filing away. I looked around and saw no signs of any roaches. Looking back at Christina, I noticed her shivering, so I quickly pulled her up off the table and embraced her.

After a few minutes her shivering calmed and I helped her round up her clothes. As I dressed, pretending not to notice her dress, I had to keep turned so she couldn't see my cock as it began to harden once again. Anyway, once she was dressed, I told her she could have the rest of the day off.

Mr. Blattaria, I'm sure you'll agree we must get the exterminator into Building 55 as quickly as possible. While I was a bit amazed at what happened today, I don't think Christina will stay with us unless we get rid of the cockroaches.

Sincerely,

 

David Jayson
Office Manager
Jayson Baby Foods
145 Third, Building 55
Cocoa Beach, FL

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Exterminators

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 112 milliseconds