Extracurricular Activities Ch. 06

"Jack, can you get Chris' car?" Sarah asked, "Johnny's going to drive it back to my place for him."

"Miss Sarah, that guy came in Miss Cat's Porche," the valet said.

"Fuck! We're going to have to go to that bitch's house to get his car?!" Sarah cursed. "Jack, if those guys let Cat out any time soon, stall them for as long as possible," she instructed. "Johnny, let's get out of here before this place goes to hell and we all go to jail," she said, referring to her attempted murder of the Domme inside.

They sped off in the direction of Callahan Manor and they were lucky enough that the gate was open. Johnny got Chris' keys and started up the old Toyota, following Sarah back to her apartment. Getting the maimed boy into the car with three people was hard enough, getting him out with one was impossible. Sarah told him he was just going to have to bear through it. Chris nodded and crawled backwards out of the car, his back on fire. Once his feet were on the ground Johnny swung Chris' arm over his shoulder and they limped into Sarah's house.

"Take him to my room, I'm gonna grab some things from the bathroom," Sarah instructed. Johnny obeyed and helped him to Sarah's room, laying the kid down on his stomach. Chris just rested there for a moment in the dark, laying across the bottom of Sarah's very plush California king bed. He heard Johnny step out and closed his eyes. Sarah was running water in the adjacent bathroom, Johnny asking how he could help. When they entered the room again, they flicked on the lights and Chris could hear the collective gasp as they looked at his back in proper light.

Sarah stifled a sob as she saw the patchwork of stripes with three bleeding lash marks in the form of a backwards 'Z', one more angry welt along the small of his back and another on his shoulder. Chris heard them take a few tentative steps closer and they they stopped, Sarah whispering into Johnny's ear. His heavier foot falls left the room while hers came closer. She sat a bucket of cool water on the floor at the foot of the bed and knelt down by his face. Wringing out a towel and pressing its coolness to his forehead she wiped away the sweat from his brow.

Johnny came back in, "This one, or this one?" Chris heard the older gentleman ask from behind him.

"Fuck, just give me both, I have a feeling we're gonna need 'em," she said. Chris heard the sound of liquid sloshing in glass bottles as he lay there with lidded eyes. "Chris, take a sip," Sarah said kindly as she unscrewed the cap and pressed the mouth of the bottle to his lips. He rolled onto his side a bit, his face contorting in discomfort with the effort of it. He felt the golden rum slide down his throat and nearly spit it out, the high proof alcohol leaving a burning aftertaste as he swallowed. She took a healthy swig after him to calm her nerves and then passed the bottle to Johnny who took two large gulps.

"Johnny, if you don't want to be here, you don't have to," Sarah said, standing to embrace her lover,"I can only imagine what you're feeling right now," she whispered.

"I'm sorry babe, I don't know if I can deal with this right now. I'm gonna go sit in the living room. Holler if you need me," he said, taking another drink for the bottle, leaving Sarah and Chris in the bedroom. Sarah sat on the edge of the bed once more and fished a rag from the bucket and ringing it out. She folded it into quarters and applied it to his fairly unscathed shoulders. He sighed as the coolness hit him, providing much needed relief from the pain.

Chris could hear Sarah sniffle as she tended to his wounds. "I'm sorry," he said softly. She dipped and wrung out the towel again, pressing it to his back, sticking to the areas that weren't bleeding.

"Oh Chris, you don't need to be sorry!" she said. "Cat Callahan is an evil woman. When she wants something, she gets it. What did she say, that she'd fail you if you didn't go?" she asked, resting the cool towel on the back of his neck. Chris just nodded and laid there, relaxing as she soothed his pain with her gentle touches.

"Chris, this is going to hurt a bit," she said, wringing out the towel again. He nodded but wasn't prepared for the fresh torment he would receive at her hands. She took the wet cloth and wiped at the blood that had begun to dry on his wounds. He screamed and arched his back, trying to get away from the torture. She stopped and put the bottle to Chris' lips and he took three greedy gulps before she pulled it away, taking a sip herself. He hoped the rum would take affect soon and deaden his senses. Sarah got the cloth wet again and didn't wring it completely dry this time.

She spread the cloth across his back and let the water rehydrate the dried on blood so she could wipe it off more easily. She climbed up onto the bed and laid alongside of his, stroking his face and running her fingers through his hair. He felt loved and cared for as he laid there and closed his eyes again, nodding off for just a moment.

"Chris, I need to clean you up and then you can go to bed," she explained.

"What time is it?" he asked, looking around for a clock. The digital alarm clocked glowed red and said '10:34.' "I need my cell phone so I can call my mom, she's probably worried."

Sarah nodded and left him alone in her room. Johnny peeked his head in silently and left again. He had so much empathy for the kid. Sarah returned with his phone and the pile of clothes from the front seat and put them near his head. He dialed his home number and his mother picked up.

"Hey mom, Tyler and I still have a bit more to do on this project, I'm just gonna crash here tonight and I can give Tyler a ride to school tomorrow," he said dishonestly. Sarah could hear his mom's muffled words through the earpiece, "Mom, You know my car is a mess. I probably have a whole wardrobe of clothes in my car and I can always borrow a clean shirt from Tyler," he explained to his mother, concerned about what he would wear. "I love you too Mom, night." He hung up the phone and laid his head back down.

"You ready for this?" Sarah asked, pulling the towel off his back and dipping it in the bucket of water, ringing it out fairly dry. Chris nodded and Sarah started to lightly wipe away the moist blood. He screamed obscenities and balled up his fists in her sheets and bit down on his lip until it almost bled. It took what felt like an eternity but she got one of the lash marks completely clean but there were still two more to go.

"Let's take a break, she said, tossing the towel back into the bucket. "So how did you and Cat-o-Nine-Tails become involved, as it may be?" Chris sighed and told her about the English tutoring and finding her dungeon and her flogging him. He then explained the blackmail and brought her up to this evening's events. "I wouldn't worry too much about your grades now. I'll see to it that she gets some blackmail back. Johnny and I could ruin her life!"

"Why did Johnny leave, is he squeamish?"

"Johnny used to be Cat's submissive," Sarah said simply. "We all went to high school together in the next county over. He loved and adored her. They were kinky back then and would swap partners and go to fetish clubs. He did whatever she wanted, to make her happy. She went off to college in California and stopped returning his calls and completely wrote him out of her life. When her father passed and she moved back, Johnny sought to rekindle their love. He went to her house and found her with a client. He was furious. She told him that she still loved him and all was forgiven. He became her submissive and they were together for a few months, but he started to notice her cruelty towards him, towards all men in fact."

Sarah took a deep breath, "You remember that guy I told you she had beaten into unconsciousness?" Chris nodded and Sarah continued, "Well, that was Johnny. One night he came to my house, rang the bell and collapsed at my doorstep. I opened the door and saw his bruised and bloody body and took him in. I was his boss, but I frequented those same clubs and had swapped my partner for Johnny a couple times. We had a connection and he felt safe with me. I cleaned him up, just as I am doing with you right now, and made him promise he would never see her again," she said reflectively. "Now what had you hoped to get from being Cat's slave? You just trying to get your rocks off with something new and kinky?" she asked her injured apprentice.

Chris sighed, he had thought about this a lot. "I wanted her to help me open up and be less shy," he explained as Sarah picked up the rag and dabbed painfully at his sores. "I hoped that she would help me experience new things and get my confidence up and help break me out of this shell... FUCK!" he exclaimed as she touched a tender spot. Things were starting to get hazy, the rum helping to ease his pain, but she would occasionally hit a spot that made him cry out.

"So you wanted to be beaten within an inch of your life because you thought it would make you a ladies man? Look at Johnny, he got beat and he's still a loser!" she joked. "You need to find someone who can lead you where you want to go, not someone behind you, goading you into what they want you to be." Sarah's words rang true for Chris and as he laid there, he reflected. She wiped at his wounds some more, being as gentle as she could.

When she was satisfied that she had gotten him as clean as possible, she pulled out a spray can and shook it up.

Chris was about to ask what it was when the cool mist landed on his back and numbed it quite well. "Burn spray," Sarah commented, "It has aloe and vitamin E to help heal and benzocaine to numb you up!" She stepped back and looked at the submissive; his back was red and sore, his wounds highlighted by the glossy spray, his derrière clad in soft, sexy leather pants . If he wasn't so hurt, she would have fucked him right there. "You ready for bed?" she asked him. He nodded, his pain soothed, his mind fogged over with alcohol.

"We need to get you out of those pants," Sarah said lustily, biting her bottom lip in anticipation. Chris slid off the bed on his belly and unfastened the shiny leather. He peeled them from his body and they pooled at his feet. He stood there in front of her, half-hard from her lecherous stares. Sarah had to look away or she would end up pouncing him. She rummaged through his pile of clothes and threw his boxers at his head. Sliding them onto his body he sat back down on the edge of the bed, his back aching. "Johnny, bed time!" she shouted into the living room. The TV turned off and his heavy footsteps could be heard in the kitchen. "Chris, I have some prescription painkillers if you want one, it might help you sleep," she offered.

Chris shook his head, but spied the bottle of rum on the floor. He bent down sorely and grasped the bottle by the neck, twisting off the cap and taking a few gulps before Sarah snatched it away. Johnny came in with a glass of water for Sarah and she smiled and gratefully took a few sips. Digging through her bedside table she pulled out a bottle of Advil. "At least take these," she said putting two pills in his hand, "They'll help with the hangover you're going to have tomorrow!"

Chris stole her glass of water and downed half of it with the over-the-counter medicine. Sarah pulled the covers down and helped Chris onto the middle of the bed. "Hey, where am I gonna sleep? I ain't spoonin' no dude!" Johnny said, pouting.

"I told you something was wrong. I knew it the moment Chris stepped foot in that club with Cat but you stopped me. You told me he was a 'grown adult capable of making his own decisions.' You of all people should have know how devious that woman can be," she said, upset but not angry, "For that, you can sleep at the end of the bed."

Johnny shrugged and grabbed his pillow and flopped down at the end of the bed as if he'd done it a million times. 'Knowing Sarah, she probably makes him sleep down there all the time,' Chris thought to himself. She pulled out a blanket and covered Johnny tenderly and kissed him on the lips. She slipped out of her corset and black mini shirt, throwing them wherever they may land. She wore only a pair of black panties under her club outfit. Chris grew a little harder at the sight of her.

Sarah climbed into bed and wiggled close to Chris, the two sleeping on their sides. Sarah could feel his erection pressed against her thighs and smiled. "Time for bed, Chris and Little Chris," she said, chiding him and his cock. Johnny let out a chuckle and Chris blushed. She pulled a body pillow between her legs and the covers over the two of them, only up to Chris' waist as not to irritate his sore back. Turning off the light, she closed her eyes and settled in. He wrapped an arm tentatively over her and she whispered, "That's a good boy." He pulled her closer and inhaled her perfumed hair, vanilla. Chris looked down at her as they cuddled together. She laid there, eyes closed, breathing softly and sucking her thumb, he chuckled softly. It didn't take long before he was out cold and the three slept together the whole night through.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds