• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Face to Face with the Full Moon Ch. 03

Face to Face with the Full Moon Ch. 03

Hey everyone. I hope you like this tale of Joseph and Angelina. This is the first story that I have posted on to Literotica. Please leave comments on how you think the story and progress are going. Constructive criticism is welcome, but don't be overly mean. Thank you and enjoy!! I all ready have another story in the works in this goes over well!

* * * * *

Angelina

I can't believe that I am sitting on the ground in this park after midnight, literally petting a wolf. His low growl brings my gaze back down to earth, and the look in his eyes is equivalent to hunger. It almost frightened me; except for the fact I knew he wouldn't hurt me. This beautiful wolf in front of me was going to be my mate! I had known since I was 18, but I wondered if he did. Could he tell that I would do anything he would ask me? Could he feel the heat rolling off my skin? Could he smell my arousal?

I stood up at the same time that he got on all fours. He was still trying so hard to look like a puppy rather than the glorious wolf that he was to not frighten me. I went and sat on the park bench to be level with his eyes. He came over to me and wedged his way in between my legs. Oh my god, I couldn't believe how wet I was getting just knowing that this wolf would soon claim me. Or at least I hoped he would. I know that he could smell my arousal because his nose twitched as he came closer to me. He touched his cold nose to my knee as he slide closer to me. My thighs started to quiver as he nose start to disappear under my skirt and then I felt something close to heaven.

"OH MY GOD!!!!!"

Joseph

The smell of her is intoxicating. I can't help but slide my nose up her dress. My head starts to spin and I fight to keep my wolf under control. Higher and higher up, I snake out my tongue and taste her through her soaked panties.

"Oh my god," I groan to myself, coming out in a strangled howl. The taste of her is the perfect mix of spicy and sweet. I press my tongue against her pussy, feeling her squirm. Pressing my tongue back and forth, feeling her panties soak under my tongue. I can hear her soft moans of pleasure, and I can't believe my ears. My dream girl is enjoying this. Does she have a thing for dogs? At this point I don't care. I just keep licking. I snag her panties in between my teeth and slid them down her legs, and she actually lifted that perfectly round ass of hers to help me get them off. She was definitely enjoying this.

I return my tongue and nose back to her pussy. Feeling her juices on my tongue makes my cock grow even harder. I keep telling myself to back off, that I might scare her but the wolf in my growls to take her. Make her mine forever! I slide my tongue into her hole slick with the juices dripping out of her tight little pussy. I turn my tongue inside of her to make sure that it touches every single inch of the hot walls contracting my tongue. As I slide my tongue in and out of her my nose rubs against her clit. My cock grows even harder and my wolf more eager to claim her as I hear the moans slip past her lips. I can't stop my self from licking her even more. My curiosity gets the better of me as I slide my tongue far enough under her to lick her perfect tight ass. She squirms but lifts herself up just slightly to give me better access. I slide my tongue in between her shapely ass to lick her from back to front, making sure that my nose keeps rubbing against that glorious part of her sex that seemed to make her more urgent in her need. As I continue to do this for the third time I am rewarded to the sound of her ecstasy filled scream as she comes so fast and so hard in my mouth it almost chokes me. I quickly accommodate this new found pleasure to swallow all of her love into me. God she tasted so good.

I feel her slowly push my head out from under her skirt. The look in her eyes is full of lust. She intertwines her hand in my fur leading away from the park bench farther into the secluded park. Far enough back she finds a clearing were she hastily starts to undress in front of me. I am scared to move a muscle in fear that I am dreaming all of this. Her body is glowing gloriously in the full moon. She drops to hear hands and knees facing away from me, wiggling her tight little ass as an invitation. She looks over her shoulder at me, biting her bottom lip, almost making me cum just in that small action. Then her voice calls out to me.

"Please.... I need you!"

I couldn't have stopped myself even if I had wanted to. I move behind her and pressed my all ready throbbing cock to her well lubricated pussy. Slowly entering her I am amazed at the tightness the surrounds my member. Even well lubricated she was difficult to get into. The reality of this tightness hits me. Oh my god.... she is a virgin. I growl almost torn between my human instinct to preserving her oblivious gift for a more appropriate time or my wolf's cry to claim her that instant and make her truly and only mine. I didn't get to chose. In my moment of hesitation, she planted her hands in the dirt and thrust her hips back against me, breaking past her barrier with a sharp intact of breath from the sudden sensation of my rock hard cock filling her new open pussy. I hold perfectly still and let my new found love the time to accommodate to my size. Slowly I feel her start to stir under me. I begin to move against her. Withdrawing on a few inches and then sliding back into her, pushing my wolf down to make sure that she had pleasure more than pain. The feel of her pussy gripping my cock was unbelievable. I can feel her pulling me deeper and deeper into her, as if to touch her very soul. My cock aching for its own release but not willing to do so without the satisfaction of knowing that it had done its job well.

Then I start to realize a change. I look down at my dream girl to see her start to shimmer. Oh my god is it possible. As she meets ever one of my thrust into her, I notice that her body starts to shift. Her all ready olive toned skin starts turning darker, almost matching the chocolate brown of her hair. She impales herself over and over again on my throbbing cock. Listening to her moan and whimper as she pushes closer and closer to her orgasm. I can feel my cock start to twitch and swell in anticipation for my own release. I look up at the moon to try to regain some control, but lost it when I looked down and in place of my dream girl was the most beautiful chocolate brown wolf I have ever seen. My senses snapped as I start to pound my enlarger and aching cock into her. I knew now what this meant. Wolves mate for life. Fuck... I hope she was supposed to be my true mate. She was. I could feel in every stroke, ever touch, every moan of hers. She slams back into my one last time before throwing her head up and releasing a howl so beautiful it was music in my ears. I slam into her on last time, my knot sealing us together, as my own release takes over and lean down and bit her neck to claim her as forever mine, and inn doing so sending her into yet another orgasm.

Slowly our breath turns back to normal and I realize that my dream girl was lying under me yet again. Wary at what to expect of do, she looks at me again. Those beautiful eyes showing nothing but love. How could she love me? She doesn't even know me. I pull myself together and gather my senses to my core to shift back into my human form. Her eyes look over my naked body. The look of hunger reignited in her eyes. Then she spoke words I would never have expected to her.

"Hello Joseph. My name is Angelina. I have waited a long time for you."

No other words needed. We embrace yet again and this time.... we both turned.

Face to Face with the Full Moon.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Face to Face with the Full Moon Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 420 milliseconds