Faeophobia: What Boys Like

I wasn't sure when the spell wore off. I only knew that I was naked, normal sized, except that my cock had been improved by the experience, it had grown 2-inches, I sported a 10-inch cock! And…and I wasn't pixie-sized anymore! (Did I mention that?) Lisa glared at me from her bed, clothed now in a pink micro-dress, but her lust seemed as great as ever.

"Yikes! What time is it!?"

"Monday, Matt. Almost time for class. Unless of course," she smiled mischievously, her wispy, pixie antennae on her brow curling with excitement. "You've got more pressing matters to attend to."

I was free! Finally free! My body had been restored! But then, she did it. Lisa bent over, raised her dress and thrust that same wondrous ass in the air again, the folds of her cunt dripping yet again with her fragrant arousal. Her breasts spilled out of the flimsy straps of her dress, having grown to water-melon size from her prodigious milk-production. A few ivory droplets dripped on the sheets, while a rivulet of female cum emerged from her pussy, which she bared before me like a rutting bitch in heat.

The moan I made was half pleasure and half despair as I plunged my erect member within her dripping slit as the chanting began again.

The End?

Madison University has many tales to tell, if others wish to tackle the task!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds