• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Fairy Summoning Pt. 25

Fairy Summoning Pt. 25

The next day Mark awoke on the floor of the living room with a headache. As his eye's focused he saw Rose asleep against his chest but he was stiff from laying on the hardwood floor for hours. There were fluid stains all around them as well from many different fluids that had been spent during the night as Rose seemed like a crazy person fucking him over and over again.

He attempted to get up moving her gently as she whined a little. He eventually gave up and fell back to the floor. Rose began to stir a little looking up at him with her red hair all disheveled and sticking in twenty different directions as she sat up and looked around. Her wings were not there but her pointed ears were still visible like she was halfway between her human and fairy form.

"Morning?" She said looking down at Mark who seemed to be surrounded by a chalk outline of dried up cum.

"Hi," he said with pain in his voice as he tried to sit up again.

"Are you okay?"

"Are you okay?" He asked making sure there were no after effects from her ordeal.

"Never been better!"

"Okay, just making sure after you went all Dark Pheonix last night."

"Dark Pheonix? is that a fantasy we should explore?"

"What? No, it's... Well?"

"But are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine," he said trying to stretch and loosen up his back.

"You don't sound fine, was I too rough last night?"

"No it was nothing you did, but sleeping on the floor didn't help."

"I'm so sorry, about everything."

"Why, what did you do?"

"I dragged you into all of this, this insane world of magic and monsters, it may not be safe for you to stay with me."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Look at what happened, to you and Randy, hell Randy almost died a few weeks ago, and that was before the computer."

"Just stop it, I knew what I was getting into and nothing has changed," he said as she looked at him with her head tilted. "Okay I had no idea what I was getting into but still I wouldn't change a thing, I love you, Rose."

"I know you do," she said getting up and stretching. "But I have to go,"

"What!" He said jumping up and ignoring the pain throughout his body. "What do you mean go?"

"To check on Jinx, jeesh, calm down will you?" She said as she shook her head a few times until her hair looked perfect. "That's better, you wanna come?"

"Um, no that's okay, I don't know what they did last night and don't want to walk in on the aftermath, and I might owe him a new computer so I don't want to talk about that yet."

"Suit yourself, I'll be back!" She said as she skipped over to the door.

Mark looked down at the big white stain on the floor with the shape of their bodies cuddled together in the middle. "That's kinda neat?" He said before he went and grabbed a mop.

-----------

Jinx and Randy were curled up in his bed together. There had been no sex last night for them as they were both struggling with what had happened. Jinx had never felt violated like that before and was having a hard time dealing with it despite trying to hide it. Randy was taking it better than her so he basically just held her in his arms all night.

She had shivered and even cried for a little while after finally falling asleep. Randy wasn't sure what to do so he just comforted her the best he could all night long. As he awoke he looked down at Jinx cuddled up against him. He held her tightly trying to make her feel as safe as he could but she seemed to sleep peacefully through the night.

As Jinx began to wake up, Randy just laid there smiling as she looked up at him. "Hi?" She said still sounding half asleep.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, why?"

"Just, you seemed bothered by everything that happened."

"Ha, takes more than that to bother me," she said pulling away from him. "God, you're needy."

"Okay?" He said as he rolled out of bed.

She quickly reached for his arm and said: "where are you going?"

"To the bathroom?"

"Oh, okay, maybe I'll come along," she said jumping up.

"To watch me?"

"Hey, there are weirder fantasies in that brain of yours so don't judge me!"

Suddenly they heard a knock at the door causing Jinx to jump and yell for a second almost scared. "You okay?" Randy asked.

"Stop asking me if I'm okay!" She said sternly.

"Hello, it's Rose!" She heard her sister say from the other side of the door.

"It's just Rose, you go do your thing," Jinx said finally leaving Randy's side and heading to the door.

"Hey Jinx, you okay?" Rose asked.

"Why does everyone keep asking me that? Yes, I'm fine, what about you, going all fire goddess there?"

"I had to burn off the excess energy, but I'm fine now."

"Good," Jinx said as Rose could tell something was wrong.

"What's wrong Sis?"

"Nothing, I'm fine, in fact, I am gonna go fuck Randy right now!" She said walking towards the bathroom only to open the door and see him still peeing.

"Hey!" He yelled out before she closed the door.

"Oh yeah, I forgot they did that too."

"Jinx, if there is something bothering you?"

"I'm fine, and Randy will see how fine I am once he's done... Playing with his firehose."

"Humans do that," Rose said still noticing Jinx just seemingly off.

"Go home Rose, I'm okay."

"Just making sure, but if you need anything," Rose said before Jinx shut the door in her face.

Jinx stood there for a moment before she began crying again in the middle of the living room. She didn't hear Randy come walking out of the bathroom as he stopped seeing her sobbing while she stood there.

"Jinx?"

"Huh, oh hey there, let's go to the bedroom and fuck!" She said seemingly turning off her tears without fail.

"Jinx, what happened was fucked up, I know you are bothered by it."

"You don't know anything okay, I mean what could you know, you're just a dumb human who was a loser before I came along, I don't need your pity, without me you'd just be a fucking loser again!" She started yelling at him.

"I didn't... I never said that..."

"So are we going to fuck or not?"

"You know what, I'm not in the mood," he said before turning and heading back into the bathroom turning on the shower.

Jinx stood there with a stern look on her face and her arms crossed letting him walk away before her eyes began to well up again. She knew she was still fucked up from what had happened and she didn't know what to do about it. She actually felt bad for how she had just treated Randy but didn't want to admit it. She was going crazy because she didn't know what to do.

Randy started the shower letting it warm up before stepping inside. It was hard for him because he knew she was hurting but Jinx was still such a mystery to him. He knew deep down she didn't mean any of the things she had just said and he felt maybe he shouldn't have acted ao cold in his response but he was still a little messed up himself and didn't know what to do either.

He stood there in the water for a moment before he said: "Jinx I..." As he went to exit the shower but when he turned around he saw her standing there in the stall with him.

Without saying a word she threw her arms around him and kissed him. It started out gently and became more passionate within seconds as she pushed him against the wall. He hit a little hard but enjoyed how forceful she was being and realized maybe he needed to let her be in control, in a way it was the only way he could help her.

"I said I want to fuck!" She whispers in his ear as he began to feel weird.

She kneeled down in front of him and began to gently tease his cock with her tongue. He couldn't figure out what was going on as he felt dizzy and disoriented for a moment but wasn't sure why. Jinx continued to play with his cock before taking it deep into her throat. Her wings sprouted out in front of him as she turned into her natural state. Her skin sparkled like it was I fused with glitter, her ears became pointed and her eyes were mesmerizing.

"Wow!"

"What?" She asked looking up at him.

"No it's just, you are so beautiful in your natural state."

"Enough with the sappy crap!" She said as she climbed up towards him.

As he was against the shower wall he suddenly felt like he was laying on the floor. The shower was running like normal but physics seemed screwy as she kissed him again. He could feel her weight pressing down against him and he realized she must have used her powers or something as her wet hair was hanging towards him as well.

"Are you comfortable?" She asked between kisses.

"I... I think so?"

"Good!" She said before lowering herself onto his waiting cock.

"Fuck..." He said as she slowly began riding him while his apartment felt like it fell on its side.

Physics didn't seem to matter anymore as she moved her hips milking his cock as he slid his hands up along her body. Her skin was so smooth and her pussy squeezed around his cock like it was trying to suck out every last drop he had to give her. He pulled himself up wrapping his lips around her nipple sucking on her tits. She let out a moan enjoying the sensation before he breasts began to perk up a little.

Randy buried his face in her breasts while his hands slid down along her ass. She wrapped her arms around his head pulling his hair as she enjoyed the sensation between her legs preparing to receive her meal. His lips on her skin were like magic giving her goosebumps as she had never wanted a human more than she wanted him right now.

"That's it, oh fuck!" She yelled out as her pussy suddenly squeezed his cock.

"Holy... Shit!" He said before his body began to shake and his cock erupted inside her much stronger than it had before.

His cock seemed to keep emptying for longer than he expected it to. His orgasm continued as they held each other tightly enjoying the sensation as it seemed never-ending. Her skin began to sparkle a little more as her wings expanded almost glowing a little as they did. She could feel a renewed energy inside her as she fed off of Randy.

"That's the stuff," she said with a chuckle as the pleasure finally began to subside.

After a few moments he felt gravity shift and suddenly he was back standing on the tub floor again. She was still up in his arms with his cock still inside her. He kept his hands around her ass so she wouldn't fall but she seemed perfectly capable as she floated off of him and landed in front of him.

"That's what I needed," she said with a smile as the warm shower water began to fall on her. "How about you?"

"That was amazing," he said catching his breath. "Nice trick with the wall though, was a little disorienting."

"You haven't really even seen what I can do yet, trust me, he's gonna have fun," she said gently tapping the tip of his cock.

"Looking forward to it, but honestly Jinx, are you alright?"

"Stop asking me, I am fine!" She said in a stern voice again. "But I am glad you care so much," she added before pressing up against him and kissing him again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Fairy Summoning Pt. 25

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds