Fallen Ch. 20

"Luma this... this is my mother." His eyes are shining through the tears and I have never seen him so lit up. I rise to my feet, take her hand and bow to her.

"It is my pleasure, Ma'am."

"The pleasure is mine, Sir. I have heard a great deal about you over the years from Astaria. I feel as though I already know you, although none of her descriptions do you justice. You are very beautiful, almost as beautiful as my son." She looks at him with pride glowing in her face.

"No one on earth is as beautiful as your son Madam, or any other world that I know of."

She smiles, a rosy blush rising to her cheeks. Star is grinning so hard I fear his face will split. I glance at Astaria and don't like the look on her face.

"Come and sit here with me, Star. Lauralie sit next to him and we can mother cuddle him between us." Laughing, Star allows himself to be sandwiched between two rather well endowed ladies, one of whom has a very worrying expression on her face when she looks at him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Fallen Ch. 20
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 587 milliseconds