Falling for Vivian

"Yeah, I splurged. That way you're not giving up your pillow and good blanket for me, because your heater doesn't seem to work very well."

"It doesn't work at all."

"Which I was thinking about today, should you tell your building manager that you have a roommate?" She asked, sitting down to start on the applications.

"I figure if he doesn't care if my heater or AC work, then he probably doesn't care if you're here. And if he does care, oh well. Fuck 'em. The douchebag won't care for the building, I won't care for his opinion on the matter."

Vivian shrugged and started to fill out papers.

Two hours, and fifteen or so applications later, Vivian sat back and tossed the pen on the table.

"That's it; I'm done writing for the day. I don't know how many times I can write my name, address, and work history before I lose it, but I'm pretty close." She said, brushing her back from her face. Nate had started cooking a light dinner, an announced her timing as good. He brought her a plate of seasoned rice with cut up hot dogs and cheese in it, with a side of macaroni and cheese. When she looked up from the plate with raised eyebrows, he shrugged.

"Tomorrow is payday. That means tomorrow is shopping day, which means today is cheesy-ricey-dog day. Welcome to the college life." He said.

Vivian was laughing for quite a while before she calmed down enough to actually eat. She had to admit, though, that it wasn't that bad, especially with Nate's shotgun approach to spices. After the dishes were put away, Nate asked what places she had applied to.

"Mostly department stores. I got a few fast food ones for a kind of a fallback. A couple music stores. I would really like to work down at the observatory. It would be great practical experience to help me get my Astronomy degrees." She explained.

"How far do you want to study in it?"

"As far as I can. Masters, PhD, whatever is available. I wanna be a NASA supernerd." She said, blushing a bit.

"That's cool. I'd like to see you do that." He said smiling.

"Really? I thought it was pretty geeky." She said, smiling herself a bit.

"Oh, it is, but it's still cool. You gonna wear a white lab coat and everything?"

"If I can yeah. Are you kidding? I'll look like a total scientist. Probably have to work on my maniacal mad scientist laugh though." She said, giggling.

"I'm sure that's covered in the advanced courses." He said and they were both laughing.

---

That evening, they talked about the sleeping arrangements again.

"Look, I can take the couch, its fine. It really doesn't bother my back that much anymore." Nate said, lying through his teeth.

"No, and that's not the point. I'd feel weird sleeping on the couch, not to mention really uncomfortable, and I would definitely feel weird sleeping in your bed with you out here on the rack. So let's both take the bed. We're both adults. We can split a bed, right?"

"You would feel weird on the couch, but not in bed with your brother? Sleeping in a bed with your brother? Wow, that sentence comes out weird no matter how you phrase it, huh?" He asked, turning a little red.

"Yeah, yeah it does. But really, let's split the bed. I, well I felt better in the bed with you. I felt safe. I felt like you were watching out for me."

"Viv, I'm always going to watch out for you." He said softly, wanting to reassure her.

"I know. So come on, it wasn't that weird for you, was it?" She asked, watching him closely again. After a moment of thought he answered.

"It was a little weird. But it was, I don't know, nice too. I just don't know if it's something a brother and sister can do."

"Did we do it last night?" She asked flatly.

"Well, yeah," He replied.

"Then I would say it's something a brother and sister can do." She answered softly. "Come on." She said and took his hand, leading him to the bedroom. She shut the door behind them and turned to him. Without a word she pulled her shirt up and off, exposing herself to him, her thin, skimpy bra hiding little. Her nipples were very clearly hard, and seemed to beg for attention. Nate was too stunned to react for a second, but quickly turned to the side, looking at the wall.

"Whoa, don't you want a little privacy to get changed?" He asked, fighting to keep from turning back to her and drooling.

"Really? We are going to be next to each other in the bed. At some point we are going to see each other in our underwear. So why make a big deal out of it?" She asked quietly.

"Because you're beautiful." He said quietly, without thinking, wishing he could take the words back the moment they left his lips. "I mean, yeah, you are, and I don't want my body to, you know, react, and make this any weirder than it has to be," He sputtered, trying to explain.

"Hey." She said quietly while he fumbled for more words to stutter over.

"Yeah?"

"Look at me." She said, her voice calm.

He kept watching the wall for a moment before slowly turning to her. She had let her shorts fall to the floor with her shirt. She stood before him, her arms behind her back, her face a calm, careful neutral. He fought to keep his eyes on hers and failed miserably. He took in her whole body. His eyes widened a bit when he saw her panties, what little there was to see. The small flap of fabric just barely reached the top of her slit, and was pulled tight enough that he could see all the details anyways. The small mole just under her right breast, peeking out of the bottom of the bra, that she had obsessed over when she was sixteen, thinking it was cancer. Her curves were perfect to him; hell everything about her was perfect.

"Say something." She said in almost a whisper. Nate saw that she was scared, looked almost in tears now that he was seeing her again, not just her body.

"You're perfect." He said, his dry mouth and throat making it a croak.

"You're beautiful, Viv." He said when he tried again.

Her face relaxed a bit and she smiled a little.

Nate pulled off his shirt and dropped his shorts. She had seen him shirtless many times, but not recently, and not when she was standing in front of him very nearly naked. If his boxers didn't have a little button to hold the fly closed, his half hard dick would have been poking out to say hello. As it was, he was working very hard to keep it from springing to full attention.

Vivian stepped forward slowly and ran her fingertips very lightly down his chest.

"I thought you had been working out. I could feel your muscles last night." She said quietly before turning to the bed. As she climbed in, he had a clear view of her smooth back and exquisite ass. He snapped out of it and stepped forward when she looked at him from bed. She had the blanket pulled up to just under her bra, leaving him plenty to be distracted by. He slid between the sheets and looked at her, wondering how far she would take this. She gave nothing away though, just settled down under the blanket. He turned off the lamp and settled down into the bed himself. As soon as he was comfortable, he felt her hands reach out to him, and they went into the same positions as last night. She scooted in to him again, her legs wrapping into his, her hips pressing up against his. Her forehead nestled up against his and he could feel her every breath again. He wrapped his arm around her waist again, letting his hand rub the small of her back a bit. She shifted as he did, and at first he thought she was squirming to get him to stop, so he did.

"Keep rubbing my back, please. It feels good." She whispered, so he started again. Not long after he did she was moving again. He realized that she was moving in opposite directions from his hand with her hip, making his hand travel further across her back than it would if she was still. It also rubbed her mound up and down on his crotch, destroying all his carefully constructed self-control and getting his dick hard as a rock. After a while she stilled, and he thought she was asleep. He began to relax a little, trying to keep his thoughts from straying to the feeling of the top of her ass in his hand and the feeling of her crotch rubbing against his cock.

"What the hell are we doing?" He asked himself, his voice so low he wasn't sure if any sound had come out of his mouth until Vivian answered with her own whisper.

"Anything you want." He started a bit when she spoke. She sounded calm, but a little raspy. He realized he could feel her pulse along her spine. Her heart was hammering very quickly.

"Viv?" He asked, not sure what to say.

"Anything." She answered, her voice still calm but raspy. He felt her shift a second before her mouth found his. He hesitated, stunned by her words and the kiss. She pulled back and started to roll away from him, and made a small sound in her throat. A small whimper that sounded heartbreakingly sad. His hand on her back kept her from rolling over, and he pulled her over to himselfagain. He found her mouth and kissed her fiercely. That small whimper had wiped away his will to resist her desire. If it hurt her to keep refusing, then he would stop refusing. He let his guilt and apprehension and shame go, dropping them like a heavy sack of rocks. He embraced her physically and in his heart, accepting that she wanted him, and that he wanted her. She ran her arm around him again and held him tight, letting her tongue run across his lips. It was all the invitation that he needed. He met her tongue with his and she moaned into his mouth. Her hips began moving again, grinding hard against him. He hooked his fingers onto her panties and tugged them down a bit. She straightened her legs and lifted her hip to help him. He could only shove them to the tops of her knees without breaking the kiss, so he brought a foot up and hooked them with his toe. Viv giggled a little through the kiss when she realized what he was doing, but in no way stopped. She gave his boxers a yank and instead of shifting he simply took over, concentrating on getting them off while keeping contact with her mouth. He felt like if he broke the kiss she would roll away again. He felt that he could not risk that happening.

As he kicked at the boxers to get them off his feet she unclasped her bra and worked he arms out of it. With their clothes gone, they held each other even tighter, touching each other with as much of their skin as they could. When they finally broke their kiss, panting and moaning, Vivian repeated the word "anything" and Nate rolled on top of her. She quickly wrapped her legs around his waist and tilted her hips for him. He felt his dick line up with her hole and didn't hesitate. She was wet enough that he slid in smoothly. She groaned as she stretched and he held himself deep for a few moments so she could get used to it. He took the time to gently kiss her eyes, and her cheeks, and her throat, and when he got to her mouth again he began a slow thrusting. She moaned loudly as he did and tightened her grip with her legs. He thrust harder and harder, paying close attention to what and where she liked for future reference. He brought her to the verge of her climax and ground into her hard, pushing her over with force. She howled twice before quieting back to a steady moan, her legs trembling and her breathing fast and shallow.

"Oh god Nate, that was perfect. Please, don't stop. Don't ever stop." She all but growled in his ear. He began a slow thrusting again, fighting to keep himself under control. He wouldn't be able to hold out too much longer though. He forced himself to keep a steady pace, a slow but hard thrust with a bit of wiggle in his hip when he was deep. He felt her orgasm building as her breathing got heavy again, and her thighs began flexing against his sides. He let his hand roam around her breasts, tugging on her nipples and squeezing her tits, mauling her roughly. She only groaned louder. He felt himself losing control as she began to cum. Her pussy began squeezing tightly around his dick, and he told her he was going to cum.

"Please, cum with me." She groaned, pulling him tighter with her legs and with her pussy, milking his dick till he shot his load as deep as he could. He held himself over her on his elbows, both of them panting heavily. He leaned down and kissed her again, softly, long and nice. When his dick had softened enough to slip free of her he lowered himself next to her on the bed and took her in his arms. She nuzzled his neck and he felt her teeth nipping at the skin there. He smiled in the dark and ran his hand down to her ass. When she moaned and lifted her leg to give his hand better access, he ran fingers along her crack, searching for and finding her anus. She gasped when he pressed his finger in a little. When she didn't object he began to make slow circles with his finger, teasing her gently.

"Viv?" it was all the question he needed to ask.

"Anything." She whispered in the dark.


All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds