• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Falling in Love with Black Pussy

Falling in Love with Black Pussy

I walked into work one morning and there sat a new receptionist. She was a young black woman who was very attractive. I introduced myself as Rob and she told me her name was Darla. I went back to my cubicle and I was thinking about the new hire. I soon would repeat the same talk each morning. Darla seemed so friendly.

I like to eat my lunch out behind the building. There are benches there and I can usually eat in peace. As I was sitting there, up walked Darla. She asked if she could join me. I pointed to the bench and she sat down. Darla asked if she could ask me something.

"Is everyone so unfriendly around here?"

I told her that people weren't unfriendly. They just didn't welcome strangers into their arms. It was a closed knit community. Darla said she was thinking about quitting. No one would talk to her.

"Don't quit," I said. "People will come around. It may take some time. There's no sense in throwing away a good job."

Darla said she would give it some thought and then she went back inside. A couple days passed and when I walked in one morning, Darla said she would like to ask me something.

"Would you like to come to my place? I will cook you dinner."

I guess I was a little surprised. I said sure, I could come by. I was free Friday evening if that was good for her. Darla got out a piece of paper and she wrote down her phone number and her address. She said she would see me Friday. Things seemed to be shaping up. I had broken up with my girlfriend and I hadn't been on a date in many months.

Friday arrived and I drove to Darla's place. She lived in a small apartment community. I rang the doorbell and Darla answered. I was greeted by Darla wearing this revealing dress. My eyes roved over her body quickly. Darla invited me in and I handed her a bottle of wine. Darla asked me if I liked Chinese food. I said sure. She said she had burnt the meal she had been preparing.

Out came the containers and we spooned up a sweet and sour chicken meal. We ate our food and we finished off the bottle of wine. Darla said that her aunt had suggested she find a job in the area. Darla took her up on that idea. She was was able to get a position at the company where I worked. Darla also said she was going to stick it out. I said I was glad to hear it.

It started to get late. I said I should be going. Darla walked me to the door.

"Can I ask you something?" She said.

I said sure, ask me whatever you like.

"Would you like to stay with me tonight?"

That was a little shocking to me. I wasn't expecting that question. She said she was lonely and she was attracted to me. She didn't need to ask me twice. I walked back inside and Darla led me to her bedroom. I watched as Darla removed all her clothing. It was better than I anticipated. I was looking at her chocolate breasts and her pubic mound was all trimmed up. Darla got onto the bed and I undressed.

"I knew you had a big one," she told me.

I guess I am around eight inches in length. I joined Darla and the first order of business was tasting her pussy. I had never been with a black woman before. I had never even entertained the idea. I lowered my face and I slid my tongue up and down her black gash. I found something out right then. Darla was very vocal. She was practically screaming as I fingered and licked her slit.

We went at it for some minutes. Darla had her hands on the back of my head urging me on. When I finally pulled back my face was covered with Darla's juices. She reached over for some tissues and I wiped my face off. I was kneeling in front of Darla. She was staring at my now erect cock.

"Please Rob, I need you bad."

I took my cock in my hand and I guided my cock head to her gaping hole. I fitting my mushroom to her opening and I entered Darla's pussy. She was tight, that much was for sure. I went slow and fed Darla an inch at a time. I finally had my cock inside her the whole way. Our pubic bones were touching. I withdrew my cock and then pushed in the whole way. That got Darla's attention.

Darla strapped her legs around my back and I gave her the cock she desired. We were going at it hard. Darla needed my cock, that much was for sure. My balls were bouncing off her firm bottom. I looked down to see Darla panting for air.

God Rob, your cock is so thick!" she told me.

I was glad I was able to satisfy Darla's needs. And oh was she needy. I lowered my face and I took a hard nipple into my mouth. I started sucking and chewing one then the other. Darla's pussy was gripping me hard. I was trying to hold back and fuck her longer. It got to the point where I was close. I told Darla I was getting ready.

"Don't pull out Rob! I want you to cum inside me."

I normally use a condom but I was caught unawares this time. I drove my prick into Darla as hard as I could and in a few minutes I shot my load. Darla screamed out loud once more. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I sent hot ropes of my loving into her belly. I was quite sure Darla was having some orgasms. Her pussy muscles were going into convulsions. All I know is that I had a big load I deposited into Darla's belly.

We must have continued to fuck for some minutes. I finally felt empty and I left my cock in Darla's pussy so she could milk me dry. I soon pulled my dick out and looked to see my white spunk dripping from Darla's black hole.

"That was fantastic," she told me.

We kissed and then Darla went to the bathroom to clean herself up.

"I guess I can't go back home after all," she told me.

I sure didn't want her leaving now. I ended up spending the night in Darla's bed. I awoke to find Darla's lips wrapped around my dick. She was working to get me hard once more. It was working. Darla pulled away and she held my erect member in her hand. Darla didn't waste any time. She climbed over top of me. I felt her pussy lips brushing my knob. She worked her way down and I had my cock buried inside Darla once more.

I gripped her ass cheeks as Darla rode me hard. There was more moaning and screaming as Darla took my cock for her herself. As Darla squeezed my rod with her muscles I reached up and found her large melons. I rubbed the palms of my hands over her ripe nipples. That got Darla worked up for sure. She slammed her ass down on my groin and we fucked like two wild animals.

We did it much longer this time around. Darla asked me if I had any cum left in me. I had no idea. I figured this time around was for her. I brought my ass up and I filled Darla completely with cock. I could tell she was close. Her body was shaking from the fucking she was taking. I figured that this was it. I did manage to squirt some seed into Darla's belly. You guessed it. She screamed her bloody head off when she felt me explode.

That woman sure knew how to arouse a man. She had more orgasms as she squeezed my bone dry. After we finished Darla collapsed onto my chest.

"I hope you want me around," she said.

I wasn't going to trade Darla for any reason.

That weekend was one big fucking session. My cock was so sore by Sunday I didn't think I could go much more. We did have one final fuck. Darla got onto all fours. She lifted her ass up and she said she wanted me to put my cock into her bottom. I guess I was surprised she wanted it that way. I did as she asked. I knew my dick was really going to be sore now. Darla's ass was so damn tight.

I managed to get all the way inside her. My hands went to her hips and I drilled her butt. I could look down and see her big tits swaying as I pushed my dick in. The results were the same that morning. Darla squeezed my prick until I unloaded in her bowels. I finished and then reached around and squeezed her low hanging tits. That seemed to push Darla over the edge for the last time that weekend.

I left that afternoon and went back to my apartment. I looked at my cock and it was red and screaming at me. I only hoped I could have a breather from all that fucking. On Monday, Darla was all smiles. She joined me at lunch and she asked if she did alright. I told her my cock hurt so much from all that sex we had together.

"You're going to be able to go again, I hope?"

I said I would make an except for her. I think some of our co-workers were catching on that we were seeing each other. A few guys told me I was one lucky dog. One guy told me he was half pissed. I had gotten to Darla before he did. His loss was my gain. Darla and I see each other most evenings. It isn't all fucking but we do quite a bit of that as well.

Things are going so well that Darla will soon be moving in with me. I only hope I can satisfy her as much as she needs.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Falling in Love with Black Pussy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1241 milliseconds