Falling Snow Ch. 05

What they weren't, were fighters. They should have bent the knee after a show of force, not fought Aresta and herself with such desperate intensity. Something else was at play here.

Her eyes passed over scorch marks and streaks of greenish blood from the battle. She could smell the ash and decay in the air. It was here, she just had to find it.

Her foot nudged something among the broken glass. Looking down she found her answer.

****

A very tired succubus greeted Shyira as she walked into the apartment. Aresta was lounging on the couch, her wings draped over the back, her feet propped up on the coffee table. Her posture gave every indication that she had no intention of moving. Her tail swayed, ever so slightly, in a welcoming gesture as Shyira walked in.

"Tom is settled in for the night?" Shyira asked.

"Master is safe and sound in bed. Tucked him in, gave him a kiss on the cock and everything." Aresta said lazily.

"Good," she said, "we have a problem."

Shyira held up the unassuming band of black leather. Aresta sat up with a jerk, her eyes widened as they settled on the object in Shyira's hand.

"A discipline collar." She hissed.

"And an advance one at that." Shyira said as she examined the runes branded into the leather.

"Well that explains the fight today." She said. "I've never known the girls of the pond to fight like that."

"Yes. The wizards in the town have been very naughty, they shall have to be punished." Shyira said.

Aresta flashed a predatory smile.

****

Hope you all enjoyed it. I read all comments, both public and private, even if I'm not the best at responding. So vote and let me know what you think. -NP

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds