Family Affair Ch. 12

Very quickly Mom was back in my room dressed in nothing but a shear robe. That didn't last long as she let it fall from her body while climbing on the bed.

"Jimmy, put your cock in me. I've got to feel you deep in me. I've got an itch that only you know how to scratch. Let me get on top of you baby. I want to ride that beautiful cock of yours."

My steely hard rod disappeared into Mom's hot, hungry cunt. She jammed herself down onto it until our bare pubic areas were tight together. Her pussy was leaking copious amounts of fluid as she began her assault on my cock. She bent over bringing her hot mouth down onto mine, jamming her tongue as deep into my mouth as my prick was into her pussy.

It didn't take long before both of us were in the throes of our first orgasm. My cock shot spurt after spurt into her cunt as she moaned into my mouth.

As we lay there entwined in each other's arms, breathing heavily, I could feel my hot cum oozing from Mom's cunt down onto my balls. I had really shot a load into her and as usual we both wanted more. Mom slipped off my cock and twisted around until her juicy twat was over my mouth and my cock was in hers. As we were deeply engrossed in licking and sucking I heard some movement in the room.

"The least you two could have done was invite me to join you," said Gramma in a husky sex laden voice. "I figured, after watching you two in the restaurant, that something was going on. Now do I get to join in?"

More about Gramma and us in Chapter 13...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds