• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Desires

Family Desires

12

"That's it baby, you got it now, a few more strokes and you'll have your mouth full of cream." Jimmy moans as my fingers glide up and down his dick. The stress in his voice tells me he's close to cumming.

Twenty-two years of marriage and we're still fucking like rabbits, I guess we've just made the right adjustments when it got a little routine. I love jerking him off like this, tease him for ten minutes or so, and then get him so hot that he explodes in my mouth. Tasting his cum just makes my pussy know what's in store for it, once this dick gets hard again.

"You slut, how come you know just how to jerk me off so well." He taunts me as I get closer to tasting my creamy reward.

"C'mon baby, let this big dick explode in my mouth." I say as I get closer to making him squirt all that hot cream.

At first, I thought it was my imagination but soon the sound is unmistakable, the rhythm is too familiar to be anything else...they're fucking. That has to be it, there can't be any other explanation, and...it's driving me wild.

When I walked in on them last week, rather than jumping up and down screaming at them, I just picked up the laundry and acted as though I didn't see anything. I suppose most mother's wouldn't have acted the way I did after catching their son and daughter having sex, guess I'm not most mother's.

"Do you hear that, they're..." He says as I get him right on the edge of shooting.

They're fucking, is that what you wanted to say? I know and it's driving me wild, and I think Jimmy is getting off on it too. I can feel his dick throbbing as I get him closer, it's like we're both getting off listening to sound of our own children having sex.

OH My God, I'm jerking Jimmy off to the rhythm of them screwing, and we're both caught up in something that neither one of us could ever have imagined. How can Matthew last so long like this? I remember when Jimmy was that age, he would have shot three times by now.

"Don't stop baby, I'm right there." He moans as I ready my mouth for it's feeding.

"That's what you get for looking at her tight little ass tonight." I say as I can feel his thighs tensing.

"She's got your ass, baby." He moans as he starts to cum in my mouth.

I absolutely love this part, how something can be so hot coming out of a human body, still mystifies me, even hundreds of blowjobs later. That's it baby, empty those big balls in my mouth, I'll lick and suck every drop out of you. Two gulps and more coming, you've been storing it up, haven't you? That's OK, we'll fuck all weekend to make up for lost time.

OH, it's so thick and creamy, it reminds me of thick yogurt... except it's hot. That's it, my hand will jerk the last of it out of you, don't worry...I'll lick it all clean while you watch me. I know you love watching me with cum dripping out of my mouth. Actually, you love seeing it drip out of my ass and pussy too, you horny slut. Me calling a man a slut, how's that for fair play.

"You're incredible, even after all these years, you're still so hot." He says as he pulls me up to kiss him.

I know from talking to my friends, they're husbands would never kiss them right after cumming in their mouth. Not Jimmy, I always leave a little bit of cream for him to taste, the fact that he sucks my mouth dry only disproves the notion that straight men have an aversion to tasting their own cum.

"Take care of me baby?" I say as we enjoy a few minutes before he fucks my brains out.

"Do you hear that?" He asks me, stirring me from my peaceful state of contentment.

What is that? OH God, she's moaning, they're doing it again, they don't care about getting caught either. Well, considering I all ready caught them fucking, guess they figure they can do it when ever they want too.

It's been a week, and I still can't believe what I saw when I walked in Amy's room last Thursday. Her thin legs, and that tiny little butt straddled over Matthew, his dick sliding in and out of her as he held her ass wide open. Just the sight of his cock impaling her pussy stroke after stroke, had me paralyzed. I just couldn't take my eyes off of them, the fact they ignored me, made it all the more exciting.

I still can't figure out why I got so excited, and the truth is...I still am. Maybe, I should have stopped them...or at least told Jimmy too. But, I didn't and it really doesn't matter now anyway, he knows exactly what they're doing now.

I can feel my pussy starting to throb as we listen to Amy's moans getting more intense. Watching Matthew's dick sliding in and out of that tight little slit, made me so horny last week, Jimmy's cock got a workout that night. I guess after I caught them, without realizing, I just stood there and watched until they finished. Did I blank that part out before? Maybe, I didn't want to admit it, even to myself.

She played with me too, that's what's fascinating, she lifted up and spread her ass wide open as Matthew's cum oozed out of her. She knew I was there and toyed with me like I was her play thing, the fact I was soaking between my legs says she knew what she was doing too.

I guess Jimmy is just as turned on as I am, his dick is rock hard and I know where it wants to go. I might as well tell him I caught them fucking, doesn't much matter now though, the cats out of the bag or should I say...pussy instead.

"You goanna fuck me with that big dick." I whisper in his ear as he slides it deep inside me.

I love getting fucked like this, long deep strokes, knowing he won't shoot for at least twenty minutes. Twenty minutes of heaven as my pussy opens and closes around that gorgeous cock fucking me. Even my asshole tingles as his balls rubs against it with each thrust.

"You want to fuck my tight little ass." We hear Amy moan from the next room.

"I caught them fucking last week, I went in to her room to get laundry and there she was, sliding that little ass up and down Matthew's cock. All I could do was stand there and watch her little pussy getting pounded, stroke after stroke, it was like I was in trance. I had to wait until I saw the cum oozing out of her. I wanted to tell you but..." I whisper in his ear.

That's it baby, fuck my pussy faster, you're as turned on as I am about them fucking. You haven't kissed me like this in a long time, usually we just fuck and get each other off. This is like how it used to be, kissing and screwing, I"ve missed this way of fucking.

"I was afraid to tell you, but now it doesn't seem to matter anymore, last week, she asked me to fix her computer. When I walked in her room, she was lying naked on the bed with that tight little ass staring right at me, she acted as though she was asleep and I almost shot in my pants watching her spread wide open for me." He moans as he continues pounding my pussy.

The sound of them fucking is driving both of us nuts, who would have ever thought that something like this could happen to us. We're the normal family, church and social events, we're always in the middle of what's going on. If only our Pastor could see us now, I bet he'd have a heart attack for sure.

"I can't believe they're actually fucking, shouldn't we be upset." He moans as he continues to fuck me harder that he has in years.

What do I say? We're having the best sex in years listening to our own kids fucking and I can't think of a reason they shouldn't be doing it. How can I think clearly with this big dick splitting me open with each thrust, Amy and Matthew have to figure out the right and wrong on their own. At least that's what my pussy keeps telling me.

"Keep fucking me baby, even if we wanted to stop them, once they've tasted it...there's no going back. And besides, maybe that big dick of your's might be fucking that little slut's ass soon." I moan in his ear.

"I'm cumming." We both hear Matthew say.

I know you're close Jimmy, I can feel your heart pounding as you fuck me faster and faster. Let me have it, let it shoot deep inside me and soak my pussy. That's it dick, I know you're about to squirt in me, let me have it all and I promise to suck you again tomorrow.

"I'm cumming baby, tighten that pussy around me." He moans as he starts to cum.

I can't believe what just happened, Jimmy still has his dick in me and I'm still thinking about Amy getting her little ass fucked. It took me ten years before I was brave enough to try it, she's only nineteen and all ready she's got it down pat. What the hell is going on with them? I know twins are supposed to be close but this seems a little too close.

You think so, a little too close usually doesn't involve taking care of each other's sexual needs...does it? She and I are going to have to talk tomorrow. In one way, I'm glad that they're not promiscuous but in another...this is a dangerous road to travel as to not getting caught.

"I guess you're right about stopping them, once you taste pussy...there's no going back." Jimmy says as we both drift off to sleep.

"Baby, we need to talk." I say as I walk into the family room.

What do I say? We heard you fucking your brother last night and...then what. I don't even know how to begin, what do I say? I'm at a loss for where to start.

"You and Daddy always say how open minded you are." She starts.

We do, but isn't this carrying a bit to the extreme. The tingling between my legs makes me aware I'm getting turned on...why? Why am I getting hot sitting across from my daughter talking about her fucking her brother. Guess I answered my own question, didn't I.

"Three of my best friends are being treated for an STD, we thought we had it all figured out too. The perfect answer to our raging hormones, we just didn't figure on the fact that guys just lie when it comes to sex." She tells me.

"Are you all right?" I ask nervously.

"I'm fine, I didn't join the group yet so...I'm not infected." She says so calmly.

Group? She didn't join the group, group sex and college, what's going on. I guess I'm old fashioned in figuring if you're going to have sex, it's with only one person involved. Am I outdated?

"Group sex?" Is all I can manage to say.

"Calm down Helen, I'm not talking about group sex like how you are picturing it. What we intended was to have four girls and four guys in our little club, any girl and any guy could hook up when ever they wanted too. No jealousy or commitment issues either, just when the urges were too much...relief. We thought it was perfect until... we found out one of the guys was screwing half the girls on campus." She tells me.

I don't know why but it kind of makes sense, they're all young and in theory it does eliminate all the petty boyfriend/girlfriend issues. Fuck one guy on Monday and fuck another on Tuesday, better yet...fuck one guy and immediately go and fuck another one right after the first one. Christ, I'm getting horny just thinking about it.

"Wait a minute, you said three girls and three guys, were you going to join them too?" I ask her.

"I had to find a guy to join with me...and we were just going to join them when we found out about their problem. Thank God we waited, otherwise you would have two kids with an STD on your hands." She says.

I should have seen it coming, of course she would choose her brother, why not. The throbbing between my legs is getting worse, why am I getting so excited? Talking about sex with my daughter is turning out to be a really hot conversation.

"Did the the other's know you were bringing Matthew in with you." I ask her.

"No, I was going to surprise them, I have to be honest though... I'm kinda glad and yet guilty for feeling this way about us not joining them. Getting a disease is scary enough but some people might think it too kinky for Matthew and I to both be in a sex club together. I guess the thought of a brother and sister fucking might cause problems, not that we were going to tell the others we were but..." She says.

Fucking, listening to her just say the word has me close to cumming. The fact that she's not even bothered speaking to me like this is so bizarre and... exciting at the same time. All I can think of is seeing her spread her ass wide open with Matthew's dick going in and out of her. I can feel myself on the verge of losing control, talk to me baby, talk dirty to me, I want to hear more.

"How is that you and Matthew started...? I ask her not even being able to say the word I want to hear her say.

"Fucking, is that what you meant?" She asks sensing the state that I'm in.

"Yes." I reply sheepishly.

"You should know, you and Daddy are partly responsible. Remember how you used to send us to bed, we always knew when we saw the wine glasses that the two of you were horny. You must have suspected we were watching? After a while, we were fucking while the two of you were doing it too." She says to me so calmly.

Did I know? I think there was always a part of me that got off thinking that they might be watching. After they turned eighteen, Jimmy and I started fucking in the family room, I don't know why but the thrill of them catching us just drove me crazy. Jimmy never said anything but I think he felt it too.

"How did you like catching us? You should have seen your face when I lifted up and let all that thick cum ooze out of me. I bet you fucked Daddy thinking about it, didn't you." She says taunting me even more.

Is this my sweet nineteen year-old daughter talking to me? I feel light headed as I try and take in what's going on, this pony tailed princess is driving me to my breaking point. What else is she capable of...or do I dare to even think about it.

"Daddy is like the guys in the videos on Matthew's computer...a big dick that likes pussy. I loved watching you jerk him off, Matt would shoot three times in the time it took you to get all that cum out of him. Are you horny yet Helen?" She continues her attack.

How is that she's has such control over me? She's only nineteen and acting way beyond where she should be, where is my shy little Amy? Yet, I like what she's doing to me, Jimmy is going to get his dick sucked tonight like he's never had it.

"I can't believe how long he lasts when he fucks you, that big dick pumping in and out of you, I love watching it stretching you open. And you moaning like some slut in a porn movie, like last night when he really fucked you good, isn't that right Helen." She says just pushing me further along to a maddening orgasm that I know will come soon.

How can she be doing this to me? I'm the adult, I should be the one in charge, why can't I assert myself? What am I afraid of? The fact I'm getting off listening to my own daughter talking about watching her mother and father having sex just tells me how kinky I am.

The sound of the weights downstairs clanging against the concrete floor bring me back to reality, Jimmy's working out and I'm on the verge of having an orgasm at the hands of my own daughter. Am I dreaming? Can this really be happening to me?

"I was thinking of going down and workout with Daddy, I've always wanted too, so..." She says as she stands up and takes her robe off.

She's been playing me all along, she knew I would come and talk to her, just like she knows Jimmy works out every Saturday morning. This has all been planned out, what a little schemer she is, first she gets me going and now she's going to do the same thing to her father.

Look at her standing in front of me, blatantly showing off that teenage body she has, the throbbing between my legs just keeps getting worse as my eyes go up and down her body. No shame or inhibitions at all, she's comfortable standing in front of me dressed like a little slut.

The black stockings go up to her thighs, and I can't even describe her panties, they're more like a micro thong than anything else. Her small bikini top is the only thing that seems normal on her, and that's a micro too.

I have to admit that a lot of the movies Jimmy picks out for us to watch, always seem to have some young girl with long killer legs and small tits. Amy's body as I look at it now, is just what Jimmy loves to look at when I jerk him off. Maybe, deep down inside, both of us have had desires that are fueling Amy right now.

Will Jimmy be able to resist her? Is that her plan, fuck her father and brother too? My head's spinning as she turns around in front of me, she's actually modeling for me now. Why am I so hot? What is it that's not letting me be outraged? Questions and no answers, that's all I can come up with right now.

"Wow." I hear the voice shatter the debate going on in my head.

Turning my head, all I see is Matthew standing there in the blue robe I bought him for Christmas. The only thing is...it's open, and he's standing in front of me and Amy with his dick fully erect. The fact that I can't take my eyes off of it isn't lost on both of them, a big dick and balls are all I can see as my hearts pounds furiously. Why are they doing this to me?

I remember when I picked that robe out, the fact that it was so short made me think I might catch a glimpse of him as he came out of the shower. Sadly, he didn't like it for the very reasons that I bought it for him. I guess most mother's aren't suppose to be think like that, maybe I do have a kinky side to me that I didn't even know existed.

I still can't take my eyes away from his dick, as much as I try...my muscles won't allow me to turn my head. No wonder she was moaning, like father like son, is all I can think of as my eyes feast on his cock.

"See, I told you she wouldn't be able to take her eyes off your robe. After all, she's the one who bought it for you to wear...she knew what she really wanted." I hear her say as though she's standing far away from me, and not sitting right next to me.

I'm paralyzed, absolutely paralyzed sitting on the couch staring at my son's erect penis. How many other women have had to deal with a situation like this? It's as though all my senses have shut down, except for my eyes, the long thick dick just keeps me in a trance like a bird staring at a snake. I'm at their mercy, what's happening to me, why am I so powerless?

"I'm going downstairs." Amy says as she gets up walks over to Matthew.

The two of them look just like the young models in the movies that Jimmy and I watch before we fuck each others brains out. The truth is, I get off looking at them as much as he does, so Amy standing there next to her brother is just like what I like to see anyway.

"She'll finish you off, she can't resist not too." She says as her hand works Matthew's cock up and down.

She's right, I can't resist the thought of tasting his cum, that's the truth. You know you're going to do it, admit it, you want to suck his cock, you've always wanted to suck him off. That's the secret you've always kept locked away, the short robe was a hint that you wanted to suck him. A blowjob isn't really cheating, is it?

"Go fuck you're father." I hear the words come out of my mouth.

I want that dick for myself, you little slut, fuck Jimmy's cock...he's been waiting for you to do it for along time. That's the truth too, I always knew how he looked at her at times was more than just how a father looks at his daughter. Go a head baby, she'll finally give you that fucking you've been dreaming of, with my permission too.

"I know I'm not as good as you, but you'll teach me all those nasty tricks you know." She says as she walks out of the room.

How can she be so dominant in how she just manipulated me. They both planned this to happen, they knew exactly what and how to do it. Poor Jimmy, he's going to have a heart attack when he see's her. That tight little pussy is going to suck him dry, I wish I could watch, I really do.

That's it baby, come closer and let me see you up close, let me see that dick that fucked your sister's ass last night. I bet that skinny little ass had to be lubed, didn't it. You're just like her, no shame in what you want either, clones in so many ways.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Desires

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds