• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Friends

Family Friends

Not too long ago I found myself in an unusual situation. I was in extreme financial difficulties. Fortunately for me, I have a few very close friends. This story is about how close one of these friends and her daughters have become.

I moved in with Dana after I could not afford to pay all my bills, and my electricity and water was cut off. At first, things were rather mundane as I tried looking for work. After several weeks of looking and being turned down at every possibility, I was feeling pretty bad. That is when Dana decided to take my mind off all of the bad things going on and give me some excitement.

As I came home from another job interview, I walked in the door and there was Dana, sitting on the couch with a beer in her hand waiting for me.

“How was the interview?” Dana asked.

“It seems like nobody wants a 35-year-old man.” I replied.

“I don’t think that is true.” Dana said, “I know a few people that would love to have you."

"Who?” I asked as I sat down beside her.

Without saying a word, Dana handed me the beer and leaned toward me and gave me a very passionate kiss that caused me to get hard instantly. Placing her hand in my lap, she felt my raging hard-on and said, “Well, me for one.”

Without another word, she opened my zipper, released my 7” hard-on, and licked the head of my cock. “Ohhhhh, my god!” was all I could manage to say. Her mouth was so warm and soft, I had never felt anything so good. It had been quite a while since I had sex with anyone, I knew it would not take long for me to come. Dana slowly took me all the way inside her mouth, her lips being tickled by my pubic hair. It was obvious to me that she enjoyed what she was doing. She moved slowly up and down my shaft at first, always hesitating when I was totally inside her mouth, sucking my cock and licking my balls.

“I am getting close!” I warned her. She looked up at me and took her mouth from my cock. “ Not this quickly you don’t!” she said, “ I have a lot planned for you”

Dana stood up, she is not a very big woman. Dana stands about 5’1, weighs about 125 pounds, not a real beautiful body, but with nice medium sized tits. I had never thought of her as anything other than a friend. But, when she stood before me, I realized that she was an attractive woman.

She started to remove her shirt, and I found myself staring at a gorgeous pair of tits, with nipples that were hard and staring right back at me. I could not resist the urge to take them into my mouth and nibble on them. “Mmmmm!” was the response from her, as she pulled my head into her chest. I removed my lips from her nipples and kissed my way down to the waistband of her sweatpants. I slowly pulled her waistband down, kissing each part of her recently bared flesh until I reached the musky scent of her pussy. Dana was not wearing any panties, and my lips lightly brushed the smooth mound that was now exposed. Her whole body shuddered and she quickly pulled away. “ I have not been with a man in several years," she said, “ I don’t want to lose control this quickly either.”

Dana moved away from me and removed her sweatpants. She wasn’t a beautiful sight as she stood in front of me allowing me to see her nakedness, but I was horny. Then she came to me and began unbuttoning my shirt, kissing my chest and my stomach as she worked her way down. As she got to the last button, her chin touched the head of my cock and it jerked in response. I wanted her to take it into her mouth again, but all she did was kiss the head of it and proceed to remove my pants, giving my legs a massage as she removed them.

After my pants were off, she straddled my thighs, rubbing her wet pussy against the shaft of my cock and thrusting her tongue in my mouth. I took a handful of her ass, and assisted in moving her up and down my shaft, trying to slide my way into her pussy. She would not allow me to get inside her though, only teasing me with her wetness. After several minutes of grinding herself against me, she increased her tempo, crying out “ Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhh my! I’mmmmm Commmmingggg!” And her body slumped against mine as I felt her juices drip down onto my thighs.

“That’s not fair!” I said. “I need this too you know."

"I know, but I couldn’t stop myself," She replied. “ Don’t worry, you will not be disappointed.” She said as she raised her hips in the air, grabbing my cock and placing it at the entrance to her hot, wet pussy. She slammed herself down on my cock, totally engulfing it with her pussy. She screamed out, “ Ahhhhhhhh!” as her body once again shuddered in the throes of another orgasm. She stayed that way, impaled totally by me, and started rocking back and forth. She was rubbing her clit on me and providing me with an intense feeling of being completely inside her while providing the motion necessary for me to enjoy myself as well.

"I am going to come again!” she moaned, “ Come with me!” I needed no encouragement as she starting riding me like she was riding a horse, up and down with such passion that I could not hold back even if I wanted to.

“Ohhhhhh shit,” I yelled, “ I am coming!!”

I shot my load into her, and she screamed, “Meeeeeeeee toooooooo!!!!” And we slumped together, our passion finally reached its climax, together. I began to deflate, and my cock slipped out of her as it returned to its flaccid state.

"Ahem!” I heard from the corner of the room. “ I hope you don’t think you are done yet!” I turned my head to see Ashley, Dana’s 20 year old daughter. Ashley was standing there totally naked, slowly rubbing her nipples. She was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. Since I had moved in, she was constantly moving around the house in shorts and T-shirts that showed off her fabulous figure. Ashley was 5’2” tall, weighed about 105 lbs., and had a beautiful body, with small perky tits and a perfect ass. She had long blonde hair, blue eyes, and the most beautiful face I have ever seen, with the kind of lips any man would want around his cock.

Ashley moved closer to Dana and I and gave her Mom a kiss, not the usual Mom and Daughter kiss, but something much, much more. “ My turn Mom! If you don’t mind.” Ashley said.

“Anything you want sweetie," Dana replied as she took one of Ashley’s nipples into her mouth. “ I want him!” she replied as she leaned in and kissed me.

“ I do too!” I heard from the doorway as Michelle, the 18 year old daughter walked in the door.

Instantly, I was again ready for action. Dana’s daughters had been the objects of my fantasies for the entire time I had been living here. My fantasies were about to become reality.

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Friends

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds