Family Gatherings Pt. 06

"I walked straight up to him and gave him my most dazzling smile. I turned to the freshman and told her, quite loudly, stay away from this one. He cheats and he hits. Mark was livid. He jumped up from his barstool and grabbed my arm and started calling me all sorts of vile names. That's when the bouncers showed up and tossed him out of the bar, none too gently at that. After, the freshman, Michelle, came over and joined us for a drink; she bought the first round to thank me. I told her that I couldn't let him do what he did to me to someone else."

"Is that the Michelle that now lives with the three of you?" Beth asked.

"Yup, her and Melanie are very good friends, if you catch me meaning." We all laughed.

"Oh Denise, I'm so sorry you went through that and I'm so very proud of you for getting out of it. There are way too many guys like that, and far too many women that fall into that trap. So many never find the courage or strength to get out." I said as I hugged her close and gave her a very deep kiss. "I see that strength when I look at you; it's one of the reasons why I love you. Beth has that same sort of strength in her; it's something that drew me to her."

"I'm with Josh on this one, I'm so proud of you. I see that strength as well and I'm so glad you have it. I love you Denise. And never forget that you do deserve it. Everyone deserves to be loved. Well, maybe not Mark." With that we all laughed again. Just like that everything just seemed to feel right. I looked at the clock, it was almost 6.

"Why don't we try for a few hours' sleep?" I suggested and the ladies agreed. A few minutes later we drifted off to sleep, the three of us cuddled together, comfortable and content.

A bang from the kitchen woke us up around 9:00. I stretched and extracted myself reluctantly from the tangle of female flesh wrapped around me. My morning wood stood out, causing Beth and Denise to make various very suggestive comments that wasn't going to make it any easier for me to piss. I actually had something else in mind though.

"I was thinking that I'd go get have breakfast, get showered, etc. while you two spent a little quality time together. I think it would be good, for all of us." They both eagerly agreed and I quickly grabbed some clothes and slipped out of the bedroom. That last thing I heard was Beth asking Denise what her plans were now that she graduated.

I walked out of the bedroom, still nude, and slipped into the bathroom. I managed to finally relax enough to pee and was about to get in the shower when Katie came in to the bathroom. I hadn't locked the door.

"Josh, what a pleasant surprise. Do you want some company for your shower? I need one as well, since I certainly worked up a sweat last night." My dick returned to its now natural state, fully erect.

"I would love the company, however, let me just tell Beth first. Want to make sure we keep everything in the open." Katie smiled and whispered in my ear what she wanted to do when I got back.

"I'll be right back." I said and quickly popped out of the bathroom and back into my bedroom.

When I enter Denise was on top of Beth, sucking and playing with her breasts. Neither one noticed me at first. I waited, and watched, until Denise noticed me and gave a little squeak of surprise.

"I just wanted to let you know that Katie ask to join me in the shower, making some very interesting suggestions on what we can do in there. I just wanted to make sure you knew and that you were okay with that."

"I'm good, enjoy." Both Beth and Denise said at the same time. Then they started to laugh.

"I think he'll enjoy it, there's something about showers that seem to get Katie quite worked up." Denise winked at me.

"Love you both, have fun" I said before going back to the bathroom.

"Tell Katie I want a taste of that sweet pussy of hers soon." I heard Beth say as I left. My cock seemed ready to burst at this point.

I closed the bathroom door to find Katie nude, leaning in to check the water temperature. I just stared at her nude body, appreciating the curves and muscles, the slight sheen of sweat on her skin, the way everything just seemed so perfectly proportioned. I cannot even began to explain just how fucking sexy she is, words just do not do her justice.

I slid behind her, my hard cock sliding between her butt cheeks. She straightened, clenching her butt and trapping me between her cheeks. I reached my hands around to grasp her breasts. I fondled them lightly and pinched both nipples before, somewhat reluctantly, turning her around to kiss her.

"I was hoping I would get a chance for a little one on one time with you. Yesterday was great, but it's not really the same as getting some private time together." Katie said before we resumed our kissing. The bathroom was filling with steam from the hot shower Katie had started.

"We should probably get in and stop wasting water." She grabbed my hand and pulled me into the shower with her.

Once the curtain closed she grabbed my head and pulled me in for a very passionate kiss. Our tongues fought for dominance in each other's mouth, our hands roamed freely over each other's bodies. It was all very erotic and exciting. Finally we broke apart and she dropped to her knees and sucked my cock into her mouth. I had thought her pussy felt great, dear god she knew what to do with her mouth and tongue. I let the hot water wash over me and just enjoyed the sensations.

I was getting very close when Katie released my dick and looked up at me. "I want the first shot in my mouth, and then the rest on my tits. If you're ok with that of course?" I think I managed to say something along the lines of 'Gaahh' before she resumed sucking. Maybe a minute later I let loose in her mouth. She took the first shot and popped my cock from her mouth. She kept rubbing as four or five more shots erupted from my dick. The next one hit her in the face and the rest found her breasts.

My orgasm finally subsided and I looked down to see Katie staring up at me, my cum across her face and breasts. All I could think at this point was that she could make a fucking fortune with an internet porn site. God, I'd pay money for it and I have access to the real thing.

"Oh my God, Katie. That was the most amazing blow job I've ever had." I reached down and pulled her back to her feet. I hugged her close, feeling my cum smear between us, before kissing her and licking a little of my cum off her face.

"You looked so fucking sexy that I could have cum again right then. Why don't you get under the water for minute before I return the favor?" She smiled and we traded places. I watched as she rinsed herself in the hot shower. My cock was already back to full size as I watched her run her hands slowly over her breasts, rinsing the remnants of my orgasm from her skin. She turned to face me and then leaned her head back into the water, letting it soak her hair and splash off her face. My dick was throbbing.

When she was done I grabbed her into a rough embrace and kissed her hard, my lust seeming to take control of my brain. I ravished Katie with my mouth, forcing my tongue past her reluctant lips, claiming her tongue as my own. I finally released her and worked my way down her neck, kissing and biting and sucking until I reached her breasts. Katie's breath was ragged as I sucked hard on her left nipple, biting it a little before releasing it and attacking the right nipple.

My fingers roughly grabbed her left breast while my mouth assailed her right. My lust, my desire, had been driven to insane heights and I was trying to let it all out as I devoured and fondled her breasts. Katie grabbed my head and pulled me even harder against her, I bit her right nipple and pinched her left nipple hard at the same time, she gasped at the sudden pain and moaned when I finally released them.

I turned her hard against the wall, causing a shampoo bottle to fall loudly into the shower. I ignored the noise, along with the questioning knock on the bathroom door. I crouched down and lifted her left leg over my right shoulder and quickly followed that with her right leg on my other shoulder. Her wet, sweet pussy was laid out before me and I paused for a second to breath in her scent deeply before attacking her cunt with all of my desire and lust.

"Oh god, fuck that's what I need, take me Josh, claim my pussy, make it yours, fuck!" Katie moaned out as I licked and sucked and bit and ravished her cunt with my mouth. I was only vaguely aware of the shower curtain being pulled back, followed by a gasp and the bathroom door being closed again. I ignored everything other than the sweet pussy before me. It wasn't long before Katie squeezed her thighs painfully around my head and screamed out her orgasm.

"Fuuuccckkkkk!!!"

I eased off a little and dropped her legs from my shoulders. I licked my way back to her lips and stared into her light brown eyes before kissing her hard once more. While still kissing I spread her legs and lifted one up to my hip, giving my throbbing member access to her sex. I shoved into her hard, not relenting my attack, not giving her a chance to recover.

She grabbed my shoulders and lifted her other leg, wrapping them around my waist. With her arms now around my neck and her leaning against the wall I pounded into her with everything I had. Two more bottles fell from the shelves into the shower, the noise barely noticeable over our grunts and groans, over the sound of our flesh slapping together. I continued fucking her this way for a few minutes before getting an urge to take her from behind.

I pulled out quickly and she dropped her legs down. Turn her around roughly, now facing the back of the shower, I bent her over and shoved my full length back into her tight cunt. Grabbing her hips I began to pound into her, not worrying about be gentle, not thinking about taking it easy, I was taking what was mine. The sound of my balls slapping against her skin echoed in the shower.

"Harder, right there, do it harder," Katie screamed at me and I somehow managed to comply with her command. Moments later another orgasm ripped through her, she screamed her pleasure for everyone to hear. With one last violent thrust I buried myself deep inside her and unloaded all of my lust in a mass of hot cum.

"Fuucckkk mee!" was all I managed to say as I felt wave after wave of pleasure wash through me.

We stayed like that for another minute or so, the only sound was the shower and our heavy breathing. I finally pulled out and turned Katie around so I could look into her eyes. We shared a look for a few moments before I kissed her deeply. This time the kiss was filled with love, and thanks, my lust finally sated. We hugged and held each other close for a few minutes until there was another knock on the door.

"If you guys are done breaking things in there, you might want to finish showering. The rest of us need to get ready too you know." It was Cathy. My mind flashed back to someone looking in on us while I was ravishing Katie's pussy with my mouth. I was wondering if it was Cathy, and what she thought about me taking her daughter. It's one thing to know it's happening; it's another to see it.

"We'll be out in a minute Mom, we're just about done." Katie replied before looking at me again, "Yes it was Mom that looked in on us, and no, I'm not sure what she thinks of it." I just looked at her for a second before I started laughing.

"Seriously, how do women do that?" I said as we broke apart and I bent down to pick up the fallen bottles. I paused to place a few kisses on Katie's oh so sexy legs as I stood back up.

"Really? Guys just aren't that hard to read." She said with a laugh as she grabbed a bottle from me and started to lather herself up with body wash. This had the effect of getting me hard again. "Sorry Josh, no time for another go right now. We better finish up before they haul us out of here. Besides, I think I need a little time to recover from that. I've never been taken like that before; it was, I don't know, thrilling."

"I'm not sure what came over me, I'm usually a very gentle lover. When I watched you rinse off, I was just overcome with lust and desire, it was all I could do not to just bend you over and take you right then. I've never felt it that intensely before." I looked down; suddenly a little nervous that maybe I went too far, that I was too rough.

"I can see that I'm not the only one to get worked up by a good fuck in the shower. And don't worry, if I didn't like what you were doing, I would have stopped you, well maybe asked you to stop at least." She said with a little grin that implied even if she asked she wouldn't really have wanted me to stop. In all honesty, I'm not sure I could've stopped. I watched as she finished rinsing the suds from her body. My dick was still throbbing and I felt a desire building up inside me again.

"If you're done, you might want to get out now. I'm feeling a very strong urge to take you again." I pulled her in for a much gentler kiss the earlier, with maybe just a hint of my building desire. Katie laughed and playfully slapped me away.

"God, it's tempting but I should probably let you actually get ready. Thanks for that, it was just what I needed. Love you." She said as she stepped out of the shower.

"Love you too. Oh, by the way, Beth said she can't wait to have a go at the sweet pussy of yours." I replied and stepped under the still hot water, taking a moment to just enjoy the heat. I could hear Katie laughing as she dried off. I grabbed the body wash and closed my eyes as I lathered myself up, giving my still rock hard cock a good cleaning. I heard the shower curtain pull back and someone stepped into the shower with me. I felt an unfamiliar hand wrap around my dick and I opened my eyes to see Cathy standing before me.

"I was hoping you still had a little something left in the tank." Cathy said as she slowly stroked my dick. "Given the sounds we heard in the kitchen it would seem that you certainly know how to use this thing. It got Melanie so worked up she pulled David into the bedroom with her. They wanted me to join but after I saw you two in the shower, I had something else in mind." She was alternating her hands on my cock now, grabbing at the based and pulling up. Lathered up as I was with body wash, it created a very nice sensation.

"So, think you can get that excited for a 47 year-old mother of three? Watching you savage my daughter got me very excited, and gentle just isn't going to do it for me."

"Fuck!" I managed to say before Cathy kissed me hard, she took control of my mouth just as I had Katie's. I broke her hold on me and turned her back to the wall. I pressed her back against it before kissing her hard again. Our tongues fought for control of the situation, each giving as good as we got. We broke apart and I reached down to shove two fingers into her soaked pussy.

"You want me to take you like I did your daughter? You want me to force my cock into your hot pussy and to pound you until you cum? Is that what you want? You want me to bend you over and take you from behind? You want the feeling of my balls slapping against you as I take my pleasure fucking you? Is that what you want?" I whispered harshly in her ear.

"God yes, do it! Now, fuck...." She screamed as an orgasm rocked her, she bit down on my shoulder. I pulled my fingers out of her cunt before she was finished, she gasped in protest, but I kissed her hard before spinning her around and bending her over just like I did to her daughter not very long ago in this very shower.

Cathy screamed as I slammed fully into her cunt. I was surprised at just how tight she felt. Being older and having three kids I expected her to be looser. I grinned as I just kept pounding her cunt. Cathy's second orgasm hit her quickly; maybe it was just a continuation of the first, who knows. For that matter, at the time I don't think either of us cared. Cathy let loose a string of curses and screams as I slammed into again and again. It wasn't long before I felt a familiar tingle in my balls.

Instead of shooting in her I had a different urge. Pulling out I spun her around and she quickly crouched down, knowing instinctively what I wanted. The first rope of cum hit her on her chin, the rest spilled down onto her large breasts. I groaned out my orgasm and nearly fell when my knees buckled from the intensity of it.

"Oh God! Cathy, that was amazing. Guess I can get as excited for a hot 47 year-old mom as I can for her hot 21 year-old daughter." I said as I helped her back to her feet. I pulled her in and kissed her gently, tasting my cum on her lips. My cock twitched slightly in protest but didn't pop back to life. I guess I'm not superman after all.

"Oh, Josh. That was just what I needed. Thank-you very much. You knew just what to do. I've always told Beth she's very lucky to have found you." She said as she kissed me back gently, her earlier desire having been sated.

"Oh god. Beth! I told her about showering with Katie and she was okay with that. I didn't ask about you though. We're supposed to ask before we do anything." For some reason I was suddenly nervous about it, I knew she wouldn't mind but an irrational fear gripped me for some reason. Cathy just laughed.

"Oh don't worry about that. I asked Beth before I came in. She was okay with it. Of course, she probably would have said anything to get rid of me as she was ravishing Denise at the time." Cathy laughed again, my cock twitched once more at the thought of Beth and Denise, it failed to rise though. "Why don't we finish showering and get on with our day? There may be a large hot water tank but I don't think it's endless. You've been in here over 45 minutes by now.

We showered together, sharing the odd touch here and there, but it lack the intimacy I felt when I showered with Beth or Denise. A few minutes later we were out of the shower and help each other dry off before getting dressed. I could hear sounds of sex coming from David and Cathy's bedroom. I recognized Melanie's moans and smiled as I shook my head. Katie was sitting at the table having breakfast, a huge smile on her face. She gave me a wink.

"Thanks again Josh." Cathy said before giving me quick kiss. She then opened her bedroom door and ducked inside. I caught a glimpse of Melanie riding David before the door closed. When I looked back Katie was standing next to me.

"I think I might see how the family is getting on. Care to join?" Katie ran her hand across the front of my jeans. My dick swelled briefly before deflating once more.

"That's ok, I think I really do need a break before anything else. I'm going to check in on Beth and Denise. To see how their making out." I kissed Katie and watched her slip into the bedroom with her parents and younger sister. I slipped into my bedroom to see Beth and Denise, no longer wearing her sleep wear, cuddled together on top of the sheets. Beth looked up at me and smiled.

"Join us for a few minutes?" Beth asked and I quickly slipped out of my clothes and cuddled into Beth, with Denise on her other side. I gave Beth a kiss, followed by Denise. I glanced at the clock, it was just after 10.

"So, did you two take good advantage of your time together?" I asked. Not really looking for details, just hoping they were able to connect.

"Oh yes, it was a great idea. We really got a chance to connect. It was exactly what we needed." Denise said softly, placing some gently kisses on Beth's breast, her hand grazing across Beth's stomach. Beth traced her hand up and down Denise spine, sending a little shiver through her niece. I just smiled.

"Perfect. If I'm going to love two women, the only chance it has to work is if they love each other as well." I gave them both a squeeze as I rested my head on Beth's shoulder.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds