• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Gatherings Pt. 12

Family Gatherings Pt. 12

12

Pt. 12 -- Saturday Morning and Epilogue

Saturday Morning

I woke up sometime later; the first light of the day was just starting to come in the bedroom window. Denise was now on my right, facing away from me but still pressed against my side, with Beth cuddled into my left side. My feet had also been released from their bonds. I smiled and sighed contently before falling back to sleep.

I felt a poke in the ribs and slowly opened my eyes to see Beth standing nude next to our bed. Denise was still cuddled up against me left side. I smiled up at her and grabbed her hand to try and pull her back to bed.

"No time for that, it's already after 9:00 and check out is at noon. David, Cathy and the girls are due to leave around 11:00 in order to catch the ferry back to Newfoundland. I think everyone else is planning on leaving around noon." She smiled back at me and moved to turn away. I didn't let go of her hand. Denise was now awake as well, sending an electric shock through me as she stretched against my side.

"I think there is time for the three of us to bond a little more before everyone leaves. I want one more chance with the two loves of my life and then a shower together before we head home." I was starting to feel kind of melancholy, knowing that the three of us have started on the road to something wonderful but yet still filled with doubt on how to actually enjoy it.

"Josh's right. I have to head back for now and I'm not completely sure when I'll get to be with both of you again. We still have details to try and work out; there is still a lot of uncertainty about this relationship. One thing I know I can be certain of is that I love you both, very deeply and with everything I have, and that we are all together right now and all nude." Denise grinned at Beth who just shook her head but allowed me to bring her back to bed.

Both Denise and I cheered as we pulled her into bed between us. Beth started to giggle as well but quickly changed from laughter to moans as Denise and I each latched onto a breast. We licked and sucked around Beth's tits, occasionally breaking contact to kiss her and each other. Our hands moved down together and we found our fingers tangling as we worked to pleasure Beth.

I moved my hand lower and inserted two fingers into Beth rapidly aroused pussy. Denise began moving her fingers in slow, firm circles around Beth's clit. Both of us continued to suck and lick Beth's breasts. For her part, Beth just let us pleasure her. I smiled at that as I know it's not easy for her to give up control like that.

"God, that feels good but I need more, Please!" Beth begged and I moved between her legs to comply. Denise withdrew her fingers as I started to lick and suck Beth's pussy, using them to replace my lips on Beth's other breast. I worked every trick I could think of to bring Beth to the brink and then stopped just before she went over the edge.

I quickly slid up between her legs and slipped my full length in as far as possible, she emitted a high pitch scream as she hit her peak. I moved up to my knees and lifted Beth's legs onto my shoulders to allow deeper penetration; this pushed her even further over the edge.

Denise released Beth's nipples and repositioned herself over Beth's panting mouth. Beth dove into her niece's pussy with wanton desire, licking, sucking and nipping at all of Denise's sensitive places.

I pumped harder and harder into Beth and she worked harder at bringing Denise off. Denise reached out and grabbed Beth's legs, holding them up for me and allowing me to just focus on giving Beth the fucking of her life. I leaned forward as I slammed into Beth, again and again, and started to suck on Denise's nipples.

It wasn't long before Denise cried out, Beth's tongue pushing her into her own orgasm. I watched as the pleasure passed over Denise's face and grinned wider than I thought possible. There is just something absolutely stunning about a woman in the throes of an orgasm. The scene before me was enough to speed up my own impending orgasm.

"Oh, fuck, going to cum, oh God!" I cried. Before I could explode Denise pushed me back, causing me to pop out of Beth's tight cunt. She quickly leaned forward and sucked half my cock into her mouth. That was more than enough to trigger an eruption of sperm. I shot a surprising amount of cum into Denise's mouth. She swallowed quickly and licked me clean before I collapsed back onto the bed and she rolled over to Beth's other side.

We both cuddled up next to Beth, I glanced at the clock and it was still only 9:30. We laid together contently for a few minutes before Beth finally pushed us from the bed. David, Cathy, Katie and Melanie were at the table eating breakfast as the three of us walked nude into the bathroom.

We quickly got in the shower and once again just enjoyed the intimacy of washing each other, of just being with each other. The three of us all shed silent tears as we dried each other off. We stopped for a minute before leaving the bathroom, sharing an odd three way stare, looking into each other's eyes at the same time. Not really sure how that worked but I most definitely staring into both Denise's and Beth's eyes at the same time. It was all very intense and beautiful and sad and loving at the same time. We came together in a firm hug, holding each other tighter than needed, silently afraid to let go for fear that it would be the last time.

After we exited the bathroom, Denise went upstairs to pack and get ready to leave. Beth and I quickly dressed, figuring to leave the packing until after David and the family left. We joined the others at the table and went through the motions of eating breakfast. No one was talking, it wasn't an uncomfortable silence; it was just that no one wanted to acknowledge the end of the week. David finally broke the silence as Denise came back down stairs.

"So, do the three of you need a little time to talk before we leave?" David asked. I looked to Beth and then Denise, who just shook her head.

"Beth and I have already talked and we think we have things worked out. One thing that we did agree on was to let things rest for a week before talking again, just to see how things settle, to make sure there are no regrets or second guessing." Denise replied, giving her father a proper daughter like kiss for the first time in days.

"That seems like a very smart and mature thing to do honey." Cathy replied, reaching across to give Beth's hand a little squeeze. I just remained quiet. I was slightly frustrated at being left out of the conversation, however, I did understand why. I could easily have forced a false compromise between Denise and Beth, one that would never work for the long term. They needed to be certain of each other; I had already made my feelings known.

I loved Denise and very much wanted her to be with us, however, Beth is and will always be my first love. She needed to be certain she could share me, emotionally, not just sexually, with Denise. Denise, for her part, needed to be certain that what I was able to offer was enough. There is no doubt that she would be loved, and loved completely, it just may not necessarily be equally.

Thankfully the group from the other cottage showed up before things got too emotional. They seemed to be in slightly higher spirits than the rest of us and it was quickly contagious. It wasn't long until we were all laughing and joking and insulting like normal. That made me smile, and maybe shed a few tears as well.

David, Cathy, Denise, Katie and Melanie loaded up their van and headed out to catch the night crossing from North Sydney. More than a few tears were shed as we said our goodbyes. Beth and I kept our goodbye with Denise short, having said everything that needed to be said earlier. The remaining family headed back into our cottage after the Newfoundlanders left.

"Well, this wasn't exactly what I imagined the week going like when I first suggested a family get together for my birthday." Beth said in what was quite possibly the greatest understatement of all time. Everyone sitting around the table paused for a second before bursting out laughing. It was a couple of minutes before we finally composed ourselves.

We eventually broke apart to finish packing and loading our cars. We said some more tearful goodbyes before Trish and her family left and Ron and Cindy headed out. Beth and I looked at each other and smiled after we got in the car and headed to the main office to check out. Beth waited in the car while I went inside to settle the bill. A few minutes later we were on the road and heading to the ferry back to Nova Scotia.

"So, are you going to share the plans that you and Denise made?" I asked shortly after Pulling out from the park.

"Well, we talked it over earlier this morning, before you woke up..." Beth replied. I just kept driving as my smile somehow continued to grow.

Epilogue -- 5 years later

I woke slowly, as if coming out of a dream, to the sensation of a pair of wet, hot lips wrapped around my cock. I kept my eyes closed and just enjoyed the feelings washing through. I was lost in pleasure but opened my eyes when I heard a moan coming from next to me.

I glanced down to see Beth sucking on my cock and glanced over to see that she also had three fingers moving in and out of Denise's very wet pussy. She smiled up at me and released my dick from her mouth. She quickly wrapped her hand around it and moved her mouth over to Denise, sucking hard on her clit.

"Oh God!" Denise exclaimed, pushing herself forward into Beth's face. Denise turned her head and smiled at me before closing her eyes again and just enjoying Beth's attention. Denise was building towards an orgasm and protested softly when Beth let go of her clit and pushed a couple of fingers back inside her slick tunnel. She pumping my cock with one hand and fingering Denise with the other.

"I'd ask what's gotten you so worked up but I'm pretty sure I know what it is." Beth just grinned at me before lowering her mouth back over my now throbbing cock. She started to suck hard and fast, while still managing to maintain a good rhythm with Denise. She kept going for a couple of minutes before returning her mouth to Denise's pussy and her hand to my dick.

Both Denise and I were getting close. I leaned over towards her and placed kiss on her shoulder, she turned her head and our lips met in a sweet loving kiss. My hands moved to her nipples and I started to pinch and twist them just the way she liked. It wasn't long before she started to breathe heavier and moan louder. A minute or so later she screamed out, tensing every muscle as she came hard from Beth's oral attack. Her muscles relaxed suddenly and she slumped back onto the bed as Beth placed a soft kiss on her pussy before moving up to kiss her deeply on the lips.

I soon felt Beth's lips wrap around my cock once again and I settled back to enjoy my early morning blowjob. I closed my eyes and just focused on the sensations shooting through me. I felt Denise shift on the bed next to me and soon felt her replace Beth on my cock. I shifted myself down on the bed a little, knowing what was coming next. Sure enough, I felt Beth position herself over my mouth; I opened my eyes to watch as she lowered her sweet pussy to my waiting lips.

Beth was positively dripping as I drove hard into her cunt with my tongue. Denise was working steadily at my dick, her hand now cupping and playing with my balls. I wanted to get Beth off before I came and knew it would be close. Denise started doing this thing with her tongue that she knows drives me crazy and I felt myself nearing release.

I grabbed Beth's hips and pulled her hard against my mouth, sucking and flicking her clit, trying to beat my own explosion. My scream was muffled by my wife's pussy as I shot rope after rope of cum into my niece's mouth. I did my best to keep working Beth and was soon rewarded with a gush of her sweet liquid as she came hard.

A few minutes later the three of us were cuddled up together on the bed, gently caressing and touching each other.

"So, I gather that you are excited about seeing the family in PEI tomorrow?" Denise asked Beth as I just started to laugh.

"You could say that, yes." She replied, sticking her tongue out at Denise before laughing herself.

I stayed quiet and just marveled at what had become of my life. Denise has been living with us in Halifax for just over three years now, effectively, if not legally, a wife to both me and Beth. Despite a few arguments and the occasional hurt feelings, things have gone remarkably smoothly. Beth and Denise had worked out a plan for the three of us to be together and thankfully it's worked out so far.

The two years it took until we started living together seemed an eternity, however, the three years since then felt like a day. We didn't get to spend much time with Denise during those two years but we did manage to get together at least once every two months for a week-end and we got to spend two glorious weeks together in Hawaii.

I loved my new job and Denise was thoroughly enjoying teaching her grade 1 and 2 kids. Beth just enjoyed looking after the two of us. All in all, a man really couldn't ask for a better life.

"So, do you know if everyone is coming this week?" Denise asked.

"Well, I got an e-mail from Cindy the other day saying that the gymnastics camp Candice was enrolled in had to be moved as the facility it was scheduled to be in had some sort of plumbing issue that has shut it down for at least a month. They found a new location, but had to move it up a week, so now it overlaps with our get together. Candice is going to join us for the first two days, and then Cindy is going to take her home for the camp. I suspect her grandmother will likely look after her so that Cindy can come back to the island."

"Really? Five years apart and something else happens to keep Candice away from a family gathering. What are the odds of that?" I commented as Beth continued on, pointedly ignoring me.

"Kyle will be there. Now that he's 21 he realizes that all those times his father took him on a trip growing up seemed to coincide with our family getting together. Apparently, his dad was still bitter about Cindy remarrying and was just trying to stop Kyle from getting to know us better. As if the rest of us didn't already realize that, thank God it didn't work anyway."

"Joanne will be coming now after all. She was able to get the time off work. I know Craig and Connor are both very happy about that. I've said it before, but I am still surprised they were able to find someone as open to sharing as Alicia. Although, I think we all knew Alicia was much more about Craig than Connor and that it probably wouldn't last forever. Thankfully it wasn't a bitter break-up or that could have been bad for the whole family. Joanne seems to have found the same sort of balance with them as we have with each other."

"It's too bad Trish never got to meet Joanne, she would have loved her." Beth said, a single tear rolling down her right cheek.

Trish was diagnosed with liver cancer just over 4 years ago, less than a year later she was dead. David and Cathy have taken over responsibility for looking after Clarke. He still needed to have legal guardians identified even though he was still in the group home. They couldn't list David as the father so they did the next best thing. It was a hard time for the family; thankfully we were able to get through it together.

"That's true. Alicia was nice but Joanne is just a wonderful person." Denise said, as we both hugged Beth tight

"I was talking to the girls last night and I know both Melanie and Michelle are very excited. They are such a great couple and she is so good for Melanie. I can hardly wait until the wedding next year." There was just a touch of wistfulness in Denise's voice when she mentioned the wedding. Both Beth and I hugged her close.

Denise accepted that we could not get married, not for real. We held a ceremony where the three of us exchanged vows, and rings, in front of the family, and in our hearts we knew we were married, but deep down she still wanted to have a real wedding.

"Oh, and I have a strong suspicion that Katie and Steve will be announcing their engagement while we are all together. She said something on the phone last night about planning another event before stopping herself from saying too much. She never was very good at keeping a secret." Denise sighed and cuddled in closer to me.

"Well, I give Steve full credit for reeling her in. I thought she was going to give the poor boy the run around for a couple more years at least. He continues to surprise me though. Hell, I never would have figured that he'd end up buying the park and take over running it. Although, I suppose he already knew how to run it. I can't wait to see all these improvements he said he made." Both Denise and Beth gave me a poke in the ribs for the 'reel her in' comment before laughing themselves.

"It's going to be a lot of fun, and when I got the e-mail from Cindy I realized that after Candice leaves, everyone there will be over 20. So who knows, we might just be able to get our freak on again." I was almost too shocked to laugh at Beth's comment; her increased confidence in her sexuality since this all started still surprised me, even after 5 years.

"Well, on the bright side, I think I've finally recovered from the last family get together in PEI, so I should be good for a week. Of course, back then I only had one horny woman to deal with on a regular basis." I said with a grin, earning a couple of slaps from the lovely ladies lying next to me.

"Well, if we're too much for you to handle, I think we can let you rest and just look after each other. Hell, we have a really good strap on, so it's not like we need a real dick anymore." Beth said with mock seriousness.

"Speak for yourself, you can give me a good fucking but it's just not the same as the real thing." Denise replied.

"Thank-you my love." I started to say, but was cut-off as Denise kept talking.

"We would still need him at least once a month, maybe every six weeks." Denise said before both her and Beth started to laugh so hard they cried.

"Ok, ok, I give. Although I'm partly serious about needing at least 5 years between family gatherings if they're going to be like the last one." I said, accepting my fate (tough I know).

"Do you think it would be too early for us to make an announcement as well?" Beth asked, looking at Denise with a strange smile on her face.

"What announcement do we have to make?" I asked, looking between the two wonderful women that I loved.

"Well, you know that I had a doctor's appointment yesterday after school right?" Denise asked, and I just nodded, a huge smile already starting to form on my face. "Well, she confirmed that I am in fact pregnant. We're having a baby!" We both hugged her tight, pouring our love into our embrace. I looked at Beth; she smiled at me, the tears in her eyes a reflection of my own.

"This calls for a celebration and I suggest we start with me fucking you into a blissful oblivion." I kissed Denise deeply and rolled her onto her back, sliding into her still wet pussy with ease. Beth laughed and got out of bed.

"You two have fun, I'm starving so I'm going to get something to eat and then I have to start getting stuff ready for our trip." Denise and I barely acknowledged Beth's departure as I started to move slowly in and out of Denise, our eyes locked on each other and filled with love.

I knew a baby would raise a whole new set of issues but we would find a way to work through it. We had talked about having kids for a couple of years before finally deciding it was time. With everything else denied Denise, there was no way we could deny her that, not that we wanted to anyway. I pushed all of the negative thoughts and worries from my mind, now was not the time for that, now was the time to show Denise just how much she was loved.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Gatherings Pt. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds