• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Houseboat

Family Houseboat

I had been fucking my teenage daughter for about six months now, ever since I caught her and her Mother in a hot 69 out by the pool when they thought I was playing golf. Actually, they confessed much later and after some serious fucking that they had set the whole thing up. They had been planning it for some time. My daughter, Lisa, a gorgeous brunette had been talking to her Mother about sex and how all the young boys were so quick at it that she wasn’t enjoying it very much.

Then she said, “I wish I could find some nice older man to fuck me like Daddy fucks you.” Then she admitted that she had been spying on us every chance she got. Which wasn’t all that hard as my wife, Monica, and I have a pretty active sex life. We have an open relationship and regularly swap partners with our neighbors, the Franklins, or attend sex parties together.

So, then she admitted she had accidentally saw us with the Franklins when she and their daughter were supposed to be on a sleepover at another friends house. She had spilled something on her T-shirt and returned for a clean one. “I saw you guys around the hot tub and I couldn’t believe the size of Dad’s cock or how Mrs. Franklin could possibly get all of it up her asshole!”

She hadn’t told anyone else yet, she wanted to talk to her Mom and see if she could figure out a way to get her hands, mouth, pussy and tight little asshole wrapped around her Daddy’s big cock. Her Mom was reluctant at first, but she knew the little minx would eventually figure out a way to do it and she wanted to be in on the fun. Besides she couldn’t forget how our college age son and I had fucked her silly after he confided in me his desires to fuck his Mom and I arranged for the two of them to get together. Which finally leads us to the present.

Monica, Lisa and Jenny Franklin walked into my home office and Monica said, “Honey, we have a little problem and we hope you can help us."

"For three such gorgeous ladies, how could I resist?"

"Okay, Dad, we know we are gorgeous and Jenny knows all so lets cut to the chase, ok?” I’m sure I looked shocked as I stared back at them and they were gorgeous. Lisa in her usual summer getup of cropped T-shirt, no bra and those lovely suckable titties seemingly defying gravity and those pert little hard nipples jutting out. Her cutoff jeans which had little more than a string of fabric across her crotch alternately exposing most of her luscious ass or sweet little pussy lips depending on your view.

She is slightly taller and a little more voluptuous than her Mom who had on a pair on tight white short shorts and a skin tight tube top. Jenny just coming home from cheerleader camp was in her uniform from which I was really hoping the panties were missing. My cock was on the rise as I listened to their problem. Lisa continued, “Jenny overheard her Mom and Dad fucking about a week ago and her Mom was saying how much she was looking forward to the weekend so she could suck his cum out of Mom’s asshole."

"She began to put things together, confronted me, I confessed, we approached Mom and now she wants in on the fun.” Jenny piped in, “I want to fuck and suck my Dad’s big cock.” They had already talked to Jenny’s Mom, Gloria, and she agreed it was time and they had come up with a plan, which naturally involved yours truly. As Monica began to explain, Lisa said, “Dad, let that big dong out of your shorts before you rip the fabric. I’ll suck on the big thing while Mom and Jenny explain the plan. Don’t worry girls, when he blows his load of sweet cum, I’ll share.”

As my sweet baby girl wrapped her lips around my cock, her Mom explained the plan which was only a slight variation of our original weekend plans of spending the weekend on our houseboat as a foursome or moresome if we could find any of our other swinger friends who wanted to go.. Instead of the four of us adults going to the boat early Sat. morning, the wives would say they needed to go shopping for something or other. The daughters would then invite themselves for an day of sunbathing and Jenny would tell her Dad that they would be leaving in the afternoon to get ready for a night at the local dance club.

At this point, with all the possibilities swirling in my head of being able to not only fuck my baby girl but her gorgeous girlfriend as well caused me to explode in my sweet daughter’s mouth. “Oh, I can feel your big balls getting tight, Daddy, unload that sweet sticky cum in your baby girls mouth!” And did I ever, she was obviously trying to keep her promise to share, but it was too much for her as little rivulets of cum trickled out of the corners of her mouth.

As I pumped my last; she pulled off and moved over to her Mom’s open mouth to share my cum. Jenny then surprised me by grabbing my cock, stuffing it in to her mouth and sucking the dregs of my cum out of my cock. “Mmmm, that is delicious, Mr. Nichols, and I know my Daddy’s cum will be too. I know if all goes as planned, I’ll have a chance to take one of those loads firsthand, but I hope you understand that I want my Dad to be the first older man to fuck all my holes."

"But your cock looked so delicious and Lisa has told me how delicious it is that I just had to have a taste and say thank your for your help.” She then stood up turned around, flipped up that short skirt and said, “By the way, you are right, I don’t have any panties on.” As she stood there holding those cute tight butt cheeks apart, I said, “ Honey, your Dad is going to absolutely love getting his tongue and cock in that sweet little pussy."

"Have you taken it up the ass yet?"

"No”, she replied, “but Lisa has been fucking me in the ass with a dildo and telling me how wonderful it is, especially when her Dad reams out her asshole."

"I can’t wait for Daddy to assfuck me, followed by you, of course."

"Hey girl”, Lisa piped up, this is your ‘cumming out’ party, but don’t forget there will be some other tight pussies and assholes wanting to get fucked too."

"Alright, ladies, chill out, there will be plenty of cock for all, don’t forget Lisa that your big brother will be arriving around midnight from London. That should be just in time to relieve our two worn old cocks."

"He is really going to be in for a surprise when he sees his little sister, especially with a cock in one or more of her tight little holes.”

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Houseboat

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 890 milliseconds