• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Playtime Ch. 2

Family Playtime Ch. 2

Chris has just emptied his sack into his sister Tiffany's warm wet mouth, and that was after his mom had given him a handjob in the bath. His mom, and his two sisters, Tiffany and Katrina (both fulfilling his fantasy by wearing schoolgirl outfits) wanted more but Chris couldn't get hard.

Mom lifts Chris under his arms and the two sisters hold a leg each and carry Chris's naked body into mom's room. They throw him onto the bed.

Mom "Now Chris baby, whose pussy would you like to eat first?"

Katrina winks at Chris, "Mines the sweetest bro, have mine pleeeease?"

Tiffany gently squeezes Chris's balls, "But Chris, I just gave you head, now I want payback!", she grabs Chris's hand and guides it to her shaven cunt, "Can you feel how wet it is?, it needs your tongue to clean it up"

Chris moans, then looks over to his Mom, "I want your pussy mom, please?"

Mom "But I thought it were your sisters you fancied?"

Chris "I do I do!, but I think, that I fancy you even more".

Mom crawls onto the bed, "Aw my little baby, come on then, have some of your mommys hot pussy, come on."

She sits on top of Chris's face, her juices running down the side of his face. Tiffany takes hold of his balls and slowly sucks them deep into her mouth. Katrina meanwhile unbuttons her schoolshirt and tie and lets her large smooth tits fall out, she crawls over to Chris and lets them drape over Chris's still soft cock.

"Oh fuck!, oh fuck yeah!!" screams Mom, she pounds her lovehole into Chris's tongue deeper and deeper before cuming, she then climbs off his face and kiss passionately, their tongues exploring each others mouths.

Tiffany spits Chris's balls out of her mouth and looks into his eyes, "Its my go now, ok?", Chris nods his head and Mom changes places, Mom takes his sack into her mouth while Tiffany sits on Chris, he circles her clit with his tongue.

"Oh my god!" shouts Tiffany "He hit my clit straight away!, its his first time as well!", she then jumps up and down over his face.

Katrina still cannot get his dick hard, she tries to talk dirty to him, "Come on brother, get hard for your sisters and your dirty fucking mommy. We need dick and we need it in our wet dripping cunts now, you hear?, look at your mommy sucking your sweet balls, and Tiffany's sweet as fuck cunt!, don't you want to get your big cock to get hard so you can stick it into that hot wet hole?"

This seems to do the trick, his dick twitches and then slowly rises. Katrina climbs off the bed and walks out the room. Mom takes his balls out of her mouth, "oh my, your ready aren't you Chris?"

Katrina comes back in with a bottle of baby oil, she gives a dirty wink at her sister and Tiffany climbs off her brothers face. She then grabs the bottle from Katrina and sits next to his now hard cock. Katrina positions her cunt lips over Chris which he starts to gently suck on. Tiffany pours the oil onto her palm and then slowly strokes his dick which begins to get even harder. Mom gets some oil too and starts to rub it into his balls. Tiffany picks up the pace and bangs her fist up and down his shaft while Mom tickles his sack with her long fingernails.

Tiffany stares at his meat, "Aw I need that dick, I neeeeeed that dick"

Mom smiles back, "Then take it dear, but leave his cum for me ok?"

Tiffany whispers into Chris's ear "I'm gonna give you a real nice fuck now, you want that?", Chris moans, she whispers more, "But try your best not to cum, your mommy wants it, ok bro?"

She then grabs his dick which violently twitches, she guides it to her dripping pussy and slowly pushes it inside. She slowly bounces up and down, Mom starts to lick both the bottom end of his dick and Tiffany's pussy lips.

Katrina cums, "Oh fuck yeah, come on bro, harder harder!!...YEAAAA!!!..." she climbs off and stares deep into her brother's eyes, then starts to lick her juice off Chris's face. She lowers her tits into his face and he sucks on both one at a time. He starts to pound his cock deeper and faster into Tiffany's cunt, she orgasms and falls off the bed. At this Katrina climbs over and takes over his manhood. She lifts herself up and pushes his dick into her pussy and again Chris starts pounding away like there is no tomorrow.

Chris starts moaning, he grabs his mom and pulls her towards him, again they start kissing. Tiffany gets up and starts to stroke his naked chest and then licks his nipples.

Katrina starts to shake and screams "Oh-oh-oh bro, fuck yeah-FUCK YEAH!!!, so fucking GOOD, FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME, YEEEEEEAH!!!", she climbs off and relaxes stroking her breasts.

Mom then climbs onto his pussy soaked cock, it easily slides in. This excites Chris as he pounds her pussy balls deep, "so warm, so wet, fuck!"

Katrina and Tiffany both start kissing Chris and each other, they both start to talk dirty,

Katrina, "Come on baby bro, you better cum real good. We can't wait till you explode inside your Moms cunt, then you can pull out and let us clean your dick with our mouths for you. Would you like that bro?"

Tiffany, "How does it feel, your Moms pussy squishing onto your baby oiled pussy soaked big hard cock?, we all love your cock bro but we want more, we want you to cum loads, ok?"

With this, Chris's balls suddenly tightened, he gives one more large thrust deep into his Moms cunt and shoots strings and strings of cum. He shoots so much it hurts, but at the same time it feels real good. Mom then climbs off and sucks hard on his cock, then she leaves the rest for Tiffany and Katrina who both lap up his dick and clean it with their fast darting tongues.

Tiffany looks into Chris's eyes, "Tastes so fucking good, your brilliant bro" Katrina then grabs his cock and forces it deep into her mouth while swirling her tongue around his shaft.

Mom then kisses him, "There hun, are you all better now?"

Chris smiles and then falls into a sleep deep along with everyone else.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Playtime Ch. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 704 milliseconds