Family Problems Ch. 01

After a few minutes of her being on his shoulder, his arm went dead and he tried to move which in turn made her slip and fall from his shoulder along his chest and onto his lap. A bit taken aback from the movement and it's effect on him... Her head now resting on his crotch and feeling the heat of her breath on his thigh, below where his silkie boxers ended. Slowly causing an erection which he couldn't stop, glancing at his daughter's body he sees her nighty has ridden up above her cute bubble butt.

His eyes now glued to her half open ass as he felt himself get harder... Sighing he moved his eyes higher and saw her young boobs peaking through her gaping top. Gasping he shifts uneasily in the seat causing Kara to stir, she mumbled something and changed positions. Turning from one side to the other side now facing her dad, causing her nighty to ride even more and now sits above her belly button.

Her father stares at her young body with desire, now her breath is directly on his crotch, and his boxers are designed with an opening to get a dick out to quickly pee or maybe to do some unfatherly things with an innocent sleeping daughter. His boner slowly makes it's way out the opening and to the source of the hot breath. Now he looks at how his cock is only inches away from her beautiful luscious lips.

Now he is torn between not doing what he desperately wants or to give in and risk his relationship with his daughter... But right now with the hot breath on the head of his cock, and the amount of pent up horniness from this afternoon, he really can't think right. As he takes his cock out... She stirs and sits up.

He goes white... He fumbles and hides his hard cock with his hands, she stretches lazily and yawns in such a way it's sexy. Then she rubs her eyes and smiles sleepy at her dad "Goodnight daddy, thank you for looking after me" she gets up a bit tipsy and bends down to kiss her dad's cheek, he got a good view of her bare boobs and her stiff nipples poking out. Eyes wide he stares at them while she gives him a tender kiss just left of his lips and leaves him with a raging hard on.

Kara slides into bed and recalls the day. First mind blowing sex with Dia, then being caught, then her brother and dad both having boners from her, her sister disowning her and to top it all off her dad seriously considered putting his dick in her mouth... oh my god what a day... she drifts off only to be woken in the night.

Joe slowly tip toes into his daughter's room, she's on her side but from her hips she's turned on her tummy exposing her plump ass that is showing as her nighty is pulled up just bellow her boobs and to put the cherry on the cake, her panty is pulled half to the side giving a slight hint of fresh pussy. He moans slightly to see her in such a vulnerable position, he moves to the side where her ass is closest to.

Her duvet is pushed to her feet and he takes in the sight, he runs his hands softly over her legs and over her thighs. He trembled as he grazes her ass, he takes a deep breath and frees his hard cock. Slowly he strokes himself and moans softly at the attention, his 7" cock so thick his hand barely wraps around it. He slides his hands delicately over her sweet ass and moves to pull her panty down. Once down by her knees he sighs at the beautiful sight and slides his rough finger to her wetness, he finds she's soaking. She moans and he lifts his finger to his mouth, sucking her juices he knows he needs more.

He gently gives her a tug and she rolls on her back, by this time she's awake but trying to remain calm as to not alert him. He looks at her trimmed pussy and his mouth waters, he for one loves to get that delicious juice from the source. As he strokes himself faster, he climbs softly on the bed and so focused on her glistening wetness that he doesn't notice her eyes slightly open watching him, she noticed his cock. His very thick cock.

He continued towards her and pulled her panty off but just as he was about to dive into his desert he heard a door open slightly. He froze with fear and grabbed her panty and slid his cock back into his pants. Slipping out he looked once more back at his delicious daughter and closed the door slightly. As he walked back to his room Brad called out "Dad? Wait I need to speak to you..." he came up to his dad's side and whispered "can we talk in your room?" Joe was in a tough situation between turning his son down and seeming suspicious or agreeing and risking his son seeing his erection and the panty.

"Uhh. Sure... Um just give me a minute, will you, uhhh make me a cup of coffee for me Please? While I check on your sister once more" trying to buy himself time, a little bit curious Brad nods and heads to the kitchen. Joe, unsure what to do heads towards her room again and skips over where she's again on her side and mouth slightly open. He places her panty next to her sleeping head, all the while lust and desire fills him. He opens his crotch and strokes himself as he approaches, he desperately needs to cum and doesn't care how plus he's already lost control.

He says in a bare whisper "Kara... Baby... please baby..." he strokes her hair and she opens her eyes to a very hard and throbbing cock. She tries to speak, but her father takes the opportunity to stuff his cock in her wet mouth. "Ugh.. yes baby... suck your daddy's cock... yes... Daddy has been hard for you since I saw you eating your girlfriend out... Mmm yesss... Daddy's gonna him in your sweet mouth baby... Quickly before Brad comes back."

He grabs her head and roughly begins to fuck her mouth "mmphhh gmmhhh" she moans around his stiff member as he pushes almost all of his cock in her mouth. As he hits the back of her mouth she gags but he pushes harder and slips into her throat. And he holds her there while she squirms and tries to back away. Her eyes met his lustful eyes then roll back into her head and begins to struggle for air, sending her father over the edge from the sensations of her throat tightening around his cock.

He gives one more powerful thrust, stuffing all of his cock in her mouth and down her throat. "Ugghhh, yes swallow my cum baby. Mmm yesss, you little pussy eating cock teaser. Fuccckkkkk." He squirts ropes of cum into her throat and directly into her tummy. She gags more and tries to swallow, as he slows he realises what he just did and hangs his head in shame. He has probably let desire destroy his relationship with his daughter. Leaving the room he says before exiting "I'm Sorry... I... I lost control." With that he closed her door leaving her gasping for breath and in a shocked state.

Brad comes round the corner comes with coffee in hand and gives the coffee over before following him into the room. Brad takes a seat on the bed and his father sits next to him. "Dad... uhhh. I... I don't know about you... but... I... I don't see Kara the same. And it's... It's not right. How can I stop It??" Pictures swirl around Brad's head of his sister's boobs and her face in the middle of her orgasmic bliss. And how he'd like to be in the middle of her thighs causing that face. The fact it's so wrong, makes him want it more..

Joe astonished his son is having the same problem as himself, he just groans and looks at his son. He places a hand on the back of his neck "Son... I myself have no idea what this means" part of him wanted to confide man to man that he'd just fucked her throat and came in her hot mouth.

Brad looks at his father and sees the same struggle in those blue eyes. "It's just... I didn't know she was... bi ... Nobody did. But... I find it extremely hot... I know it's wrong. But. But she looked fuc- freaking hot... uh I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that..." he looks down avoiding his dad's gaze. Meanwhile his dad wanted to hear exactly what his son thought, because he was also in a tough situation.

"Son. I saw what you saw... And I felt what you felt... Really I am just as confused as you are. She's my daughter for God's sake!" He said as he got up, pacing at the bed of the bed he continues "and all I can think about is her moans and how good her fuckin-" he catches himself and finds his son staring at him wide eyed. He blushes and looks away from his son's questioning face "fuckkk. What has she done to us?" he then dared to looked at his son who has the same feelings.

Brad groans completing his father's previous sentence "how good her fucking pussy tastes and feels. That's what you wanted to say, sorry for my language dad... I just have to be open about this." Brad feels himself get hard as the ideas and fantasy of having his sister come to mind. But sadly his boxers don't hide it and cause a tent, his father catches the sight and shakes his head. "Uh I'm sorry dad... it's just I can stop thinking about her" he hesitates before carrying on, to see his dad's reaction to his next words "her and her pussy and her mouth, dad. My own god damn hot sister..."

Joe can't hide his excitement either, and soon his cock is also trying to free itself. After having cum a few minutes ago, he knew it was because of the images his son has planted in his head. Closing his bedroom door he goes to sit next to his son and, once again gives in to the temptation and begins to rub his aching cock once more. Brad shocked that his dad is rubbing himself next to him, sits and stares wide eyed into his dad's eyes "Brad... you can't tell anyone what I'm about to tell you..." Brad stared at his father knowing this was going to be juicy and just nodded. "Brad, I... I lost control..." ashamed he hung his head.

Brad being puzzled looked up at his dad to continue, his own cock begging for attention. "I sort of... um... I... Dammit I'm ashamed." He stopped, thinking he shouldn't say anything more. The war raging more and more inside his head saying no meanwhile his cock and his son's eyes said yes.

Brad could see it was something juicy and that his father wouldn't finish, so he started guessing. "You fucked her pretty pussy?" shake of his head "you fucked her ass?" shake of his head "you fucked her mouth?" a huge gulp and a nod "okay... Um did you eat her tasty looking pussy?" he hesitated before answering.

"I was... going to... but then... uh you came to look for me... So when I... I asked you to make me coffee... I... I fucked her mouth and uh... finished down her throat..." he looked at the ground as he rubbed harder and started to lose more control... The war was being lost.

Brad was speechless but intrigued. Talking to his father like this and his father speaking to him with such filthy words, he began rubbing himself as well. "Fuck dad. That's hot... Was it uh Good? Fuck it, what did she do to us dad?"

Rubbing a bit faster, Joe relived the experience "Son? Do you mind if I pull my pants down? Because she has awaken a beast that was asleep up until today..." Brad answers his question by standing up and pulling his underwear down, letting his erection bounce freely. Joe then lifts his hips and tugs his boxers down, Brad's dick is a bit longer with an inch or two but not nearly as thick as his dad's. Filled with the need to cum again, both father and son grasps their dicks and start pumping slowly. "She was asleep. Oh god... And I slipped myself in her mouth." Both father and son picturing the scene and pumping their cocks.

Brad watches his father and is surprisingly turned on, he starts stroking faster and more viciously. All the events from the day have left him incredibly horny and ready to shoot his load "oh god dad..." Brad says breathless and feels he is getting close. But he wants to help his dad get over the edge first, and he feels compelled to touch his dad, knowing from his own experience, he uses his free hand to gently massage his father's balls. Which in turn makes his dad gasp and groan.

"Oh Brad... fuck... fondle them son. Ugghhh yes... Please..." Brad then gently tugs them and that is enough to push him over the edge. His hips jerk and soon spurts of cum shoot out as he cries out "Oh god. Fuckkk." After the last spurt lands on the floor, he relaxes while his cock twitched and begins to soften. While he catches his breath, he looks over at his son's cock which is glistening with pre-cum and the head is slightly purple. Just waiting and begging for release. He wants to return the favour and give his son have an amazing orgasm, he grabs his son's wrist and pulls it away.

Brad, thinking that he should leave and that he went to far, bends to pick up his underwear when his dad grabs his fuck pole. He gasps and his eyes open wide, instinctively his hips jerk up fucking his father's hand. Joe tightens his grip and twists it slightly, making him moan from the pleasure "oh god dad, mmm yes dad... please. Oh god" he feels himself get closer to the end and his dad uses his other hand to caress his young, full and firm balls. After a few more thrusts he felt the familiar tingling in his balls, when he burst spewing powerful spurts that land on the wall a few feet away.

As he calms down he looks into his dad's eye to see they are more gentle than before, they now have a bond that not many families have. Both men pull themselves together and clean up the wall and floor, after that they go to their separate beds and soon fall asleep, after their sweet release together, they fall into a deep sleep.

Kara wakes up unusually early and feels the effect the wine had. She barely remembers last night, but the cum dribbled on the bed sheet and the fact her panty is next to her head, she remembers everything. Going for a shower she enjoys a long shower and as she shampoos her hair the door of the bathroom opens, Brad sticks his head in. "Sis? Mind if I take a quick piss? Dad's busy in his bathroom?" he hopes she says yes.

"Um sure. Just be quick, okay?" he enters and leaves the door open. He pulls his morning wood out knowing that she's looking, he makes it an extra long pee. Kara stops focusing on showering and stares at her not so little brother. Her hands cup her tits as she twists her nipples she let out a little moan.

Acting innocent Brad asked "you okay Sis? I heard some sort of sound, do you need any help?" knowing that she indeed does need his help. She sighs and doesn't answer instead she turns her back to him to shake her thoughts. Without warning her he strips and gets in behind her.

She jumps and he practically catches her "What the fuck are you doing Brad?!" he simply looks at her tits which are still jiggling from the fright. Instead of answering he pulls her close and mashes his lips to hers. She moans into his mouth as his tongue fights hers, his dick still hard, now trapped between their bodies. He moves one hand to her firm ass and pulls her closer.

Breaking the kiss, he trails to her ear. He whispers to her "Sis... Ever since yesterday I've been thinking about you." She moans even louder and grinds her body harder on his "Big Sis? I know you saw how hard I was yesterday and... I know about you and dad... And I know you want both of us." With that he left her in the shower alone, striding to his room in all his naked glory and his erection leading the way.

Kara now confused as hell. Did he see her? What does he want? What does this mean? Everything just got a whole lot worse, but deep down she knows that she wouldn't be opposed to the idea of sleeping with either her dad or her own brother. She needed space and time to think. After getting dressed in just a tank top and a shorts that might be a little too short, she plonked herself on the bed and reached for her phone. Holy crap! 5 missed calls from Dia and 13 texts from her. Knowing she needs to clear things up she calls her. "Thank God you're Okay! I was so worried! How are You?"

"Uh... it's not a very good situation... Babe can I come stay by you for a few nights?"

"Of course you can, I'll come by and pick you up... Will you be ready at about 2pm? You're more than welcome to come stay by me for a bit babe. I'll pick up lunch for us Okay? I'll see you then." Her voice full of tender love and care.

"Thank you Dia. I appreciate it very much. I'll see you... Bye." She hangs up, closes her eyes and sighs heavily.

"And where are you off too?" says Brad from her doorway, Kara jerks up as she was not expecting to hear anyone's voice for a long time. She sits and stares at her brother, not knowing what to do nor what to say. "Don't worry, I'm not here to do anything... yet..." his voice full of sarcasm.

"I-I'm going to stay by my girlfriend for a few days... to... to clear my mind..." she starts stuttering while her brother approaches.

"Oh... why? Can't you handle the heat in this house?" smirking as he sees the confusion and the begging expression in her eyes. "You're gonna need to learn how to act around the house big sis... And I think me and dad are perfect to teach you..." smiling even more, he walks over and closes the door of her room.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds