• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Problems Ch. 02

Family Problems Ch. 02

12

Hey guys. Here comes this second chapter.

This story has themes that involve incest/taboo and reluctant/non-consent. Therefore if you not like these scenarios or ideas then please do not carry on reading. I thank those of you who had good things to say and thank you for your support. Comment down below any suggestions that you'd like to see in the next few chapters.

I'm sorry I've been away for so long. I've just had a lot of personal problems and I had to focus on my studies. But I should be good now for a few more weeks.

Finally I'd like to wish all the best to you all and I hope nothing but great things come to you. Have a great day further.

*****

Kara straightens up and looks at her younger brother who has just closed her door. Blocking her only escape, naturally she backs up ending up against the wall, yet the idea of her brother wanting her, creates that unmistakable feeling lower down. She stares into his eyes, those eyes have changed to a darker shade of Brown, showing just how much lust and desire he has for her. "Brad... P.. Please... p-" he moves quickly towards her and places a finger on her lips. Her lips quiver from the sudden contact.

"Shhh big sis... Shhh... Be a good girl for once and do as your told." He sat next to her, leaving her be against the wall with her knees pulled up against her chest and him a few inches from where her feet are. She might think he's here to take advantage of her but he needs a few honest answers first... "Kara? Kara look at me... Kara dammit look at me!" his tone shaking her even more, he grips her chin and forces her to look up at him. She has mistaken the emotion in his eyes it isn't full of lust or desire, its concern. "Kara... why didn't you tell me? I understand why you didn't tell mom or dad and more than ever I understand why you didn't tell Millie... But me? I've always been there for you even if we aren't the same age. I'm your brother. "

Kara sees the how his eyes are more teary than normal 'is he wanting to cry?' he's never cried in front of her and she is deeply moved. She opens her mouth to talk but he gives her a stern look "just listen, okay?" she nods and relaxes a bit more now knowing he just wants to talk. (For now) "Sis... I've told you everything that I had on my mind... How come you didn't? Did you think I'd judge you?" Kara stares at him and doesn't say a word, he guessed it right. "Oh come on Kara... how could you really think that? You are a great person and even though I haven't been around lately. I'm always there for you."

He looks down and gently grabs her hand, he places it to his lips and gives a soft kiss. She shivers in delight and sighs. "It's just that... I, myself couldn't really comprehend that I'm so different and have such different tastes... I mean I fell in love with my boss for god's sake." Her cheeks go red from embarrassment, she hangs her head down and leans her forehead against her knees. She sighs heavily before looking back into her brothers eyes. Those big brown eyes urging her to open up more to him "and I haven't really accepted my sexuality... ugh... I just want to be normal. Can't I be normal?" Her eyes glisten with tears and Brad gentle pushes a piece of hair behind her ear.

"You know you aren't just an ordinary lady, I mean you are so beautiful, I'm proud to call you my sister. I first wanted to talk to you before..." he looks away before returning his gaze, her heart began to beat faster when he placed both hands on her knees. "Oh but before I forget... Text your girlfriend not to come. I think we have a few things to sort out." He hands her the phone, she stares at him and narrows her eyes but does as he asks. Once sending a simple text telling her that she needs to sort out a few things but would let her know what's happening, she places her phone back onto the nightstand.

"What do you want? Brad... This morning... I I was just caught up in the moment... I don't know what happened okay... I-" she's cut off when he pulls her closer by placing his hands under her knees and yanking her forward, her legs over his lap. She was about to protest but saw the look in his eyes making her close her mouth.

"Now now... You were being such a good girl... I meant EVERYTHING I said, and also I wanted to share the experience dad had... Ever since he told me, I've wanted you more than before." He slides his hands over her silky smooth thighs and sighs, it's taking a lot of self control to not take her right there and then, but he needs to be patient.

She mumbles protests under her breath, hoping she can wiggle herself out of this situation. With pleading eyes she asks him "w-what do you w-want?" Her voice weak and shaky. He grins and rubs higher up on her thighs, drawing lazy circles on the inside of her top thigh, she grows increasingly wet from the light feathery touches.

"Mmm big sis... You really don't listen do you? It's simple... I. Want. You." He punctuates his words by trailing his fingers higher with each word. He grips her shorts, but she refuses to let him take it off. "Ah... I see you need punishment. Oh alright, you asked for it." With that he pulled at the shorts and heard a satisfying tear, Kara flinches but remains still. He lets out a low groan when he sees her lacy black thong, the floral patterns contrast beautifully with her milky thighs. "Oh god. I didn't expect naughty underwear... mmmn looks good enough to eat..."

Kara shivers hearing those filthy words come out of her brothers mouth, her moment is short lived when he pulls her forward so that she is now laying face down over his lap. Her tummy on his upper thighs and her legs now straight out behind her and her boobs hanging off his other thigh, this position lets a breeze tickle her now wet pussy. Hopefully he doesn't notice it.

He runs his big powerful hands over her soft ass, he moans when he gives her ass a squeeze, the soft flesh filling his hand. She lets out a little whimper, she loves her ass to be touched. He tugs the thong higher separating her moist pussy lips "my my my... What do we have here? Is my sister turned on? Is my sister hot for her brother?" His grin grows when she remains silent.

Without warming he brings his palm down onto her skin with an air slicing smack, she lets out a cry and tries to wiggle away from the stinging sensation. He simply holds her hips and keeps her in place, a hand print in red soon appears on her white creamy ass. He runs his hand over it and coos at her, she whimpers and tries to get free from his grasp. "Dammit Kara stay still!"

She doesn't listen as she carries on to struggle a single tear leaking down her cheek. She grumbles for him to let go but he holds her firmer, sinking his fingers into her waist. Bringing his right hand down on her other cheek, she whimpers and squirms even more and begs for mercy and to let go.

Brad simply says no. He pulls her closer to his body and she freezes. She feels it. She feels her brothers very hard cock. She moans softly against him. He in turn groans as her body movement has highly aroused him.

"Oh yeah... you like that sis? Mmm you Like you brothers cock pressing against you?" She stays silent and he chuckles. "Lets see my work shall we?" She didn't understand what he meant until she felt a single finger sliding against her very wet slit, she gasps and wiggles her hips against the welcomed digit. "Oh my. Mmmm sister likes this as much as I do. You're so wet. Fuck."

He lightly flicks her clit and she bucks wildly. He groans as she rubs his boner through the fabric of his shorts, he slides his finger over the thin material over her opening. He pulls his finger away and sucks it clean, letting it out with a pop. He moans "Oh god you taste so good..." He slides the material to her knees, he lifts her legs and pulls the soaked garment off, tossing it on the floor.

He stands and strips of his shirt and pants "undress and lay down on the pillows" he instructs her as he removes his boxers, freeing his hardon. Kara eagerly tugs her shirt over her head and unhooks her bra, she moves to the pillows and lays down.

Brad takes a deep breath as he gazes at his sister's body, her breasts stand proud and her nipples a baby pink colour. Her flat belly with a bit of a pathway to her garden, black hair trimmed short. Her labia is thick having the slightest fuzz and shine in the light, her inner folds peeking out a very flushed red.

He climbs on top of her, crawling to her lips. He kisses her harshly. His legs on either side on one of her leg, his leg pressing on her mould. She sighs and moans in his mouth desperate for more.

She sucks on his tongue and he lets out a low groan, and lets his one hand travel to her nipples. He grunts when her slender fingers wrap around his hard cock, he bucks forward and in turn rubs her hot pussy even more. She gasps and bites his lower lip causing a deep moan from him. She slowly jacks him off while the pleasure builds.

He breaks the kiss and gets to her ear, he licks the skin below her ear and then nips her earlobe "does big sis want her baby brother to eat her sweet pussy?" She moans and meekly nods her head, he smiles against her skin as she increases her strokes on his throbbing member, and he nibbles his way down to her collarbone eliciting a series of moans and pleas for more.

He sucks her delicate skin and she starts thrusting her hips more frantically against his leg, coating it in her juices. He shuffles down. His cock now far from her touch, he leaves slobbery kisses down her chest and circles her nipples lazily with his nails. She wriggles under him wanting more of his touch. He reaches a nipple and takes it in his mouth, she gasps and runs her hands in his hair.

"Oh god Brad... Please... please..." she begs him as his teeth graze her sensitive nipple. He pinches and twists the other one, making her gasp and beg for more. Her hips hump his chest but gets no satisfaction from it. She begins to gently coax him to go lower by pressing his head down, but he just grins and looks into her blue eyes which are filled with lust.

He lets her nipple plop out of his mouth and kisses her belly. Her breathing becomes erratic but he goes to the other nipple. She whimpers and shakes her head desperate for pleasure down below. He rolls her nipple round his mouth and flicks it with his tongue, she moans and grabs fistfuls of his hair pulling him deeper into her chest. He grazes her sensitive nub and causes shivers down her spine.

He then sucks hard making her gasp and close her eyes, without warning he bites down and watches her face change from pleasure to pain. Her eyes shoot open and her mouth opens to let a loud scream out "Ahhhhh!!! You mother fucker!!!" She grits her teeth and pushes his face off to reveal teeth marks around the base of her butchered nipple. He chuckles and nibbles over her side and stops to lick her hip.

She impatiently moans and wriggles for more. "Oh god please stop being a fucking tease! Just eat me out already goddammit!!" She shouts at him. He sits on his knees and grins like an idiot.

"Your wish is my command..." He spreads her knees and groans to see her lips part, her juice all over her pussy lips, her biggish clit sticking out of its hood just begging for attention. He lays down shuffling himself forward he wraps his arms around each of her thighs holding her in place.

He leans down to take a deep breath in of her musky scent of arousal. When he lets the breath out he lets out a low moan, as he leans in to take a taste. The door bursts open.

Kara tries to jump and cover herself but Brad just tightens his grip and blows on her open pussy causing her to quiver.

"Oh. I see and hear Brad started to have fun without me" her father walks in with just a boxer on and his hard erection leading the way to her bed. Kara just looks wide eyed at her father as a deep red blush rises to her cheeks. "Ah don't look at me like that baby... Ever since we caught you, we can't get the images out of our minds. And that is why I fucked your mouth last night... But... I want more." His eyes are dark, a deep sea blue as he strips of his boxers. He sits next to his loving daughter.

"Oh, do carry on... I want to watch my son fuck his sister... Eh maybe I'll join in a bit later..." He sits on the bed with his back against the wall he starts stroking his cock. Kara looks at his cock which is leaking precum, but her attention turns back to Brad when he licks her pussy with a wide flat tongue. She gasps and bucks her hips, he starts to lazily run his tongue through her sensitive folds devouring her sweet taste. He moans and laps at her opening for more.

She closes her eyes and pulls him deeper into her pussy. Her dad leans over and pinches a nipple, she moans and thrashes wildly. "Oh dear god. Suck my clit. Suck my fucking clit!!" She screams as she claws at his head, Brad moves to her engorged clit and sucks it in his mouth. "Fuck yes... yesss fuck... harder... yesssssss!" She screams when he sucks hard and gent flicks her clit with a pointed tongue. She goes rigid and lets out a loud wail, flooding the awaiting mouth with her sweet nectar.

Her screams of pleasure are cut short when her dad places his hand over her mouth. "Damn... your one hell of a screamer. I need to shut you up." She shakes violently as her moans and screams are muffled. Her dad gets on his knees and scoots towards her, he moves his hand and places his cock on her lips. She eagerly licks and takes the head in her mouth "yeahhhhh. That's it baby girl. Brad carry on. Keep going till she begs you to stop. Well... ahh... that's if she can talk with her mouth full."

He chuckles and Brad lets her clit go with a pop. "Mmm dad. Straddle her chest and then fuck her mouth while I enjoy this warm wet hole." His dad does as he's told and slides into her mouth and grunts when he bumps the back of her throat. He lets out a string of curses under his breath, Brad unwraps his right hand and spreads her open "you are unbelievably tasty. Mmmn... Think you're my new favourite dessert."

He slips a finger inside and immediately her hips jump. Licking her folds he starts to increase his pace, then he adds a second and groans to feel her walls clenching his fingers tightly. "Oh god dad... she's so fucking tight... sis when was the last time you fucked a guy??" Her response muffled around the cock in her mouth, the vibrations causing dad to jerk forward and groan when he slips into her throat.

He reluctantly pulls back as he feels her throat squeeze and her eyes bulge out a bit. As he gets into a rhythm of rocking back and forth in her mouth, she keeps eye contact and strokes his balls with one hand while the other strokes his ass. She moans around the dick in her mouth with causes her dad to moan from the sensation.

Brad on the other hand has 2 fingers slamming into her tight pussy and are curled upward, bumping against her g-spot. His lips are glued to her clit and he twirls his tongue around and flicks the nub, her body goes stiff and her muffled moans are heard then her body thrashes to get away from the over stimulation but her brother is persistent to get a 3rd orgasm out of her. He leaves her clit and pulls his fingers out, he tugs the hood back of her clit and gently blows on the quivering pearl.

He licks it again then licks all her cum juice out of her hole occasionally slurping loudly. He pushes her knees higher until her pussy opens like a flower, her legs dangling in the air, he holds them up with both hands. He licks from her puckered hole to the tip of her clit, her body shakes from it and he decides to indulge in her sweet ass "Dad hold her legs like this please. I want to lick her ass." His dad does as he's told and now he can spread those cheeks to find that tight little hole.

Kara whimpers around her dad's dick when she feels her brothers tongue licking around her back door. Brad licks around the wrinkled hole and dips it in the centre, that musky taste increases his arousal and his dick is throbbing and begging for attention. Dad's grunts and moans accompany Kara's muffled sounds, Brad wiggles his tongue and gets it in, barely.

He lets his right hand find her pussy again and he pumps his fingers in her. He wiggles his tongue some more before he takes it out and runs it around her gorgeous back door. He takes her clit back into his mouth for a few seconds before releasing it and removes his index finger from her pussy, he massages her asshole with his finger spreading her pussy juice around the opening. He gently applies pressure until her outer ring gives way and his fingertip is in. She's unbelievably tight, he slides 2 fingers from his other hand back into her pussy.

She squeezes him tightly. He curls his fingers and runs her sweet spot inside her pussy, then slips his finger further in her ass. Her thighs quiver and her toes curl, he licks her clit once very roughly, that was it for her to be thrown off the edge. Her body thrashes and her eyes roll back, dad had to remove his dick for fear that she'd suffocate. She trembled and gasped before she let out a high pitch squeal, after a few more spasms her body goes limp.

Dad gets off Kara's chest and Brad backs up, her face and chest are a deep shade of crimson. Her body still twitches as she breathes heavily. "Was good?" Brad asks while cocking up an eyebrow, she just nods unable to speak. Dad pats his back and drags his son to stand up too "mmm?" He asks, turning to see his father's dark eyes.

"I really need to cum. Once I do you can have her for yourself?" Brad nods his head frantically he wants his sister's sweet pussy too.

Dad looks down and shifts nervously from one foot to the other. Brad just shrugs and encourages him to carry on. "I just... uh... I... I'd like to... uh... have a... a few minutes with her after..."

"Sure dad. Not a problem. I'll jerk off while you do." But dad shakes his head.

"No I mean... after... you..." Brad stares at his dad dumbfounded.

"Y-you want... want to h-have her after?" He nods his head, his face red from embarrassment.

"I-I don't know why... but I always do it to your mom... so... yeah... to eat her out after..." he looks at his feet.

"You eat mom out after you fuck?" He nods, Brad's cock flinches to the image of his mom filled with cum sitting on his dad's face and he slurps the mixture out. "oh..." His dad just nods.

Kara mumbles something but the guys can't hear what it is. Brad pulls her up so that she's sitting with her legs over the edge of the bed. "Turn over. And stick your ass up." She rolls over and straightens her wobbly legs, leaning her upper half on the bed. "There you go dad. Go for it." Brad steps back and strokes his cock slowly as his dad steps behind Kara and runs his hands over her ass.

He groans. "Oh my big girl has a beautiful body. Does my baby want daddy's dick? Mmmn?" He runs her lower back with one hand and with the other grabs his cock and runs his head over her slit, she shudders and moans softly but doesn't answer. He teases her opening with his cockhead but when she doesn't answer he slaps her ass cheek. She wails out in pain and wriggles her body to get the stinging sensation away "answer me dammit."

He watches as her movements rub her pussy lips over his cock and her ass cheeks clench and relax. "Yes... Please... please daddy..." she turns her head to look back into his blue eyes. Her cheeks flush and eyes teary, her hair plastered on her face from sweat.

He shakes his head. "Nope. I want to hear you say it." He rubs his dick over her clit and she shudders, she is so slick and warm that he wants to shove himself balls deep inside her but he restrains himself. He wants to hear his daughter say she wants him inside her.

"Please... Daddy... Please fuck me daddy... I need to feel you inside my tight pussy... Please daddy... Ah yes..." she moans as he slides past her lips. She squeezes him in a vice grip, he moans and takes time to adjust to how tight she is. She misunderstands and thinks she needs to beg some more "Please daddy... please fuck your baby girl's pussy. Shove your daddy dick in me pleaseeee..."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Problems Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 117 milliseconds