• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Secrets, I Know All Ch. 05

Family Secrets, I Know All Ch. 05

12

There are no underage characters in this story. All characters are over the age of 18.

Cock for Tits. Erin shows her brother her tits and he shows his sister his cock and balls.

*

"What?"

He knew what she said. He heard her. Yet, not believing what she had just said, he looked at his sister with sexual excitement. With a sexual lust for his sister enveloping and consuming him, he couldn't wait to show her his cock.

"You heard me. Show me your cock," she said again. "I want to see it."

He couldn't believe it. His sexy, slutty sister wants to see his cock. Is this what she asks all of her dates, to see their cocks, or just him, her brother. A sexual fantasy come true, he couldn't believe his sister wants him to show her his cock.

"You want me to show you my cock?"

Even after asking her the question, he felt as if he was dreaming. Always wanting to show her his cock but with her now calling his bluff, as if it was electrified barbed wire instead of an imaginary demarcation, he was afraid to cross the incestuous line.

"Yes," she said staring at him in the way he was staring at her.

She was staring at the bulge in his pants in the way that he always stares at her tits through her blouse and bra.

"Are you serious? You really want me to show you my cock?"

Something he'd ask of his sister to show him her tits, he couldn't believe his sister asked of him to show her his cock. The beginning of an incestuous relationship, he wondered if showing her his cock would lead to more. Maybe she wanted him as much as he wanted her. Maybe she was just curious to know what his cock looked like in the way he was curious to see her tits. Maybe she was just horny and wanted to have sex with him as soon as he showed her his cock.

He wondered what she'd do when he show her his cock. He wondered if she'd just look or would she touch him and stroke him? With his cock so exposed to her after she requested to see it, he wondered if his sexy sister would give him a hand job. In the way he's creamed the hand of so many women he's dated, he imagined creaming his sister's hand with his cum after she masturbated him. He wondered if she'd allow him to feel her tits while she stroked his cock.

Maybe in the way she's blown so very many men, she'd blow him too, her own brother. Maybe she'll allow him to have sex with her beautiful body after showing her his cock. Maybe if he got naked, she'd get naked too. Maybe she'd allow him to finger and lick her pussy. Maybe she'd allow him to fuck her after he gave her an orgasm with his fingers and tongue. For sure, he'd do his own sister. Why not? She was hot and he was horny.

"Yeah," she said. "Show me your cock. I want to see it," she said again. "After seeing Daddy's cock, now I'm curious about seeing your cock too," she said pausing while waiting for him to show her his cock. "I want to compare you to Dad," she said with a naughty laugh.

"I thought you said you already saw my cock last night standing behind the tree when you saw me masturbating over watching Mom undress," he said.

"I did but it was dark. I could barely see anything but the shadow of your hand moving quickly back and forth and back and forth," she said with a laugh when pretending to masturbate herself with an imaginary cock. "C'mon show me your cock Brett. Being that, no doubt, you've always wanted to show me your cock, I dare you to show me your cock now," she said looking down at his bulge again. "I want to see what it looks like up close."

Not knowing why he was delaying in showing her his cock, definitely, he'd love to show his sister his erect prick. How could he say no to her request when he's dreamed and fantasized of showing her his prick? He couldn't count the times he's walked around the kitchen with an erection in his pajamas when his parents weren't home.

"Eww Brett," she said. "Why do you have an erection?"

"Morning wood," he'd laugh.

Even hornier that she noticed his stiff cock, he always she'd ask to see it. He fantasized about her reaching out to touch it.

With her already sitting at the kitchen table, he always enjoyed accidentally on purpose rubbing his erect cock against her back or poking her shoulder with it while he was getting his breakfast.

"Eww! Gross! Get that thing away from me Brett," she said acting offended.

Now he wondered how offended she really was. If she wants to see his cock now, he wondered if she wanted to see his cock then, too.

"Are you sure you want to see my cock Erin?"

Figuring it was a trick to trap him and to get him in trouble with his parents, he was reluctant to just whip out his cock even though he really wanted to do just that.

"Yes," she said.

He just wanted to strip off his clothes but as if something was stopping him from showing her his prick, this was his sister after all. Showing her his cock is incestuous. He could go to Hell for having such sexual thoughts over his sister but she was so beautiful. She was so sexy. Moreover, she was no virgin. If anything she was a slut and he was so horny.

"You won't get me in trouble by running to tell Mom and Dad that I flashed you my cock?"

"Of course not. Why would I do that? I'm the one asking you to show me your prick," she said. "C'mon. I want to see my baby brother's prick. Show me your cock."

It didn't take much persuading from Erin for Brett to show his sister his penis. In the way that he imagined flashing his mother and his mother's best friend, Susan, he's always want flash his sister his cock too. Now, here she is asking him to see his cock and giving him her permission to expose himself to her. What the Hell was he waiting for?

"Okay," he said unzipping himself and pausing to see if she was playing him before pulling his cock out through the pee hole of his jeans.

Already half hard, he looked down at his cock before looking up at his sister. As if she was conducting a biology experiment in her college class instead of in her bedroom with her sitting on her bed instead of sitting on a lab stool, she leaned forward to stare at her brother's exposed prick with focused interest. Her stare not only increased his sexual excitement but also encouraged his erection. He couldn't wait to show her his cock when it was big and hard.

"Take of your pants so I can see it better. I want to see your balls too?"

As if she was the school nurse or his doctor, he couldn't believe his sister wanted to see everything.

"Take off my pants? Right here, right now, in your bedroom? Why?"

Now that the chips were down and now that she was calling his bluff, he couldn't believe he was acting like a pussy by not stripping off his pants and underwear. If judging him from his growing erection, obviously making him feel even more sexually excited in his incestuous, lustful desire for his big sister, he watched her staring at his cock. Yet why would she want to see his cock and balls? What was her motivation? Or was this her scam?

Thinking the worst of her being that she's such a bitch, was she going to kick him in the balls to rupture him as soon as he removed his pants and underwear? Was she going to call rape for her parents to come running? Was her plan for them to see him naked rolling around in pain on her bedroom floor? Only his parents weren't home. No one was home but them. Knowing full well why he wanted to show her his cock, he didn't understand why his sister suddenly wanted to see his cock.

"How better to see what a guy really looks like than seeing my brothers' cock and balls. Besides all the cocks I've ever seen were in the darkened backseat of a car or inside a dark dorm room," she said laughing. "I can't really get a good look at a cock when it's buried in my mouth or pussy, now can I?"

Damn, she was such a big pig. He stared at her as if thinking about what to say in response to that. Instead of just showing her his cock, all that he wanted to do was to masturbate in front of her. He wondered her reaction if he started pulling his prick. He wondered if she'd watch him jerk off or if she'd throw him out of her room. He'd love to cum in front of his sister. He'd love to shoot a load of cum across her bedroom and across her face in the way that he watched his father do that to his mother.

"I'll remove my pants and show you my cock and balls if you," he said pausing.

Imagining himself removing his pants and underwear in front of his sister, he imagined her removing her blouse and bra in front of him. In exchange for showing her his cock and balls, he'd love for her to show him her tits.

"If what?"

"I'll show you my cock if you show me your tits first, I'll show you my cock and balls," he said. "Yeah, you show me your tits first and I'll show you my cock and balls," he said again obviously liking how it sounded the first time.

A good plan, he couldn't wait to see her tits in the obvious way that she couldn't wait to see his cock and balls.

"My tits?" She looked down at her 36C's before looking back at her brother. "You want to see my tits?"

"Yes," he said.

Having already seen his mother's big tits and Susan's big tits, he always wanted to see his sister's big tits.

"Seriously? You really want to see my tits?"

Having been teased by her lots of times before, he knew that she was teasing him now. She looked down at her breasts again. Always teasing him and driving him mad with wild, sexual desire for her, she always gave him up skirt views of her panties, up nightgown views of her pussy, down blouse views of her bra, and down nightgown views of her tits. She cupped her breasts in her hands through her blouse and bra and raised them higher as if she was serving them up to her brother. In the way that she cupped her breasts in her hands through her blouse and bra was the way that he'd love to cup her big tits with his hands.

"No doubt, you've seen lots of tits before. You've seen Mom's tits. I bet you've even seen Susan's tits. Maybe you've even seen Christine's tits. They're just tits Brett," she said belittling her tits.

Not like her to disparage her tits, he knew she was proud of her tits. In the way that she flashed her tits by wearing low cut blouses and skin tight tops, he knew that she loved her tits.

"Yeah, but they're your tits Erin, my big sister's tits. C'mon, show me your tits. I showed you my cock. Show me your tits and I'll remove my pants and underwear to show you my cock and balls together."

"Actually I have great tits Brett, I do," she said really teasing him now. He watched her feel her big tits while fingering her nipples through her bra and blouse. "All the guys love my big tits and my big nipples. They love feeling my tits," she said continuing to feel her tits while looking at him watching her feeling her big boobs. "And they love sucking my big nipples," she said pulling her nipples out through her blouse and bra with her index finger and thumb. "I have big nipples Brett. I bet you'd love to suck my nipples."

"I can see that you have big nipples," he said staring at the impressions her nipples made in her blouse and bra while running a slow tongue across his lips as if he was in some desperate need of some warm milk. "Yes, I'd love to suck your nipples Erin," after you suck my cock, he thought to say but didn't dare.

Even though she was a slut and even though he was horny, this was his sister and not some whore he picked up at a bar.

"Do you like seeing tits Brett?"

"What guy doesn't like seeing tits? I'd love to see your tits Erin?"

"Tell me Brett," she said feeling, fondling, and caressing her tits through her blouse and bra. "Do you like feeling tits Brett?"

"I love feeling tits while making out, especially when French kissing," he said staring at her hands having their wicked way with her tits in the way that he wished he could.

"What about sucking tits Brett? Do you like sucking tits?"

He couldn't help but imagine sucking his sister's tits when she said that. He'd love nothing more than to suck her big nipples.

"Gees, Erin, you're such tease. You're making me insane. Show me your tits," he said again while staring and waiting for her to lift her blouse and bra to show him her tits.

"So what you're saying is, you'd not only do you want to see my tits but also you'd want to French kiss me while feeling my tits and fingering and sucking my nipples. Is that it?"

"Oh God yes. I so want to see your big tits Erin, feel your big tits, and finger and suck your big nipples. You have a nice rack," he said. "I've always wanted to see your big boobs."

"Seeing my tits and feeling my tits is one thing but sucking your sister's nipples is something else. Think about it, could you really kiss me? Could you seriously French kiss your own sister?"

"Yeah, I could," he said, "especially if you were topless and especially if you were going to fuck me."

"So now not only do you want to see my tits and suck my nipples but also you want to French kiss me while fucking me too," she said. "Is that it?"

"Yeah, I guess Erin, but sex is never preplanned. It's just progresses. It just happens," he said. "One thing leads to another."

"Oh don't I know that," she said laughing while fluttering her eyelids as if she was recollecting all of her many sexual affairs and lovers. "Nonetheless, what do you seeing my tits have to do with you showing me your cock?"

"Tits for cock. Tits for cock," he said laughing. "You show me your tits and I'll show you my cock. This way I'll have something over you. You can't go running to Mom and Dad telling them that I flashed you my cock without me telling them that you flashed me your tits first."

He wondered if she was going to show him her tits. If she didn't show him her tits, not willing to miss this opportunity, he'd strip off his pants and underwear to show her his cock and balls anyway. Only, it would be better if she showed him part of her body too. It would be better if she was sitting there topless while he was standing there bottomless. If she flashed him too, he wouldn't feel like the incestuous pervert of a brother that he is. Hoping she would, he couldn't believe that she was really going to show him her boobs. If she did, he'd be masturbating over seeing his sister's breasts for the rest of his life.

"Fair enough. Okay," she said lifting her blouse and bra without further hesitation or conversation.

As if she was lifting her blouse and bra in slow motion and as if he was dreaming her or sexually fantasizing her lifting her blouse and bra, he was stunned when she raised her blouse and bra to flash him her tits.

"Wow! Now those are the best tits I've ever seen and I'm seen some awesome tits in Playboy," he said.

Once released from her bra, her breasts fell as if they were two, heavy bowling balls suspended on a rope. Swaying and jiggling as if teasing him to reach out to touch them, feel them, fondle them, caress them, and suck them, they were a sight to behold.

"Okay, it's your turn now. I flashed you my tits now remove your pants and underwear to show me your cock and balls," she said putting her tits back in her bra and lowering her blouse.

"Uh-uh, no way, that's not good enough," he said. "You flashed me your tits way too fast. I didn't get a good enough look at them," he said.

I didn't even get a feel of them is what he really wanted to say but not wanting to ruin things by rushing things, he didn't dare.

"No way? We made a deal Brett. Remember? Tits for cock? I showed you my tits now you show me your cock and balls. That's the deal," said.

"You put your tits away too fast. That wasn't nearly a good enough flash. You expect me to walk around naked in your room when you just flashed me your tits for a lousy two seconds. That's not fair Erin. That's not fair," he said.

"Okay, okay, so what do you want me to do?"

"Take off your blouse and bra and I'll remove my pants and underwear. I want to see you topless," he said, "and I'll stand here bottomless."

She looked down at herself before looking up at him. As if his eyes were lasers that could burn off her blouse and bra and as if her blouse and bra were still raised, he leered at her breasts. Obviously with both of them sexually aroused and horny, with brother wanting sister as much as sister wanted brother, in the way that he was looking at her with lustful desire now was the same way that she was looking at him before.

"You're such a pig Brett but I love it," she said laughing at him staring at her.

"I'm happy being a pig when I have a sexy sister who looks like you," he said smiling.

"Thank you," she said.

As if he was undressing her with his eyes and he was, he stared at her as if she was already topless when she wasn't. Enjoying the moment, he watched her give him a slow striptease show. He watched her unbuttoned her blouse one slow button at a time while looking down at each unbuttoned button to see what she was showing him and before looking up at him to see what he could see of her. With her blouse unbuttoned and her bra and cleavage exposed to him, she stared at him staring at her.

"Take off your blouse Erin. I want to see how you look in your sexy bra," he said hypnotized by the sexy sight of his sister sitting there in her bra.

She removed her blouse, sucked in her stomach, and puffed out her bra clad chest, a move that made her breasts appear even bigger, not that she needed to make them appear any larger than they were.

"There," she said turning from side to side. "What do you think?"

"What do I think? I think you have big tits Erin. Damn you have big tits," he said. "Now your bra. Remove your bra. I want to see your tits," he said. "I can't wait to see your tits."

She reached around behind her to unhook her bra. With her bra unhooked, as if letting out a breath, her big tits relaxed.

"Are you ready for shock and awe? This one is shock," she said pointing to her left boob, "and this one is awe," she said pointing to her right boob.

"Yeah, I'm ready. Show me your tits Erin. I can't wait to see your big tits," he said.

He stared at her as if he was peeping at her. He stared at her as if he was seeing something that he shouldn't see and wasn't supposed to see. He stared at her as if he was staring at a desirable, young, sexy woman instead of lusting over his big sister.

"Here goes little brother, here goes," she said removing her bra, first one cup and then the other, before sitting tall, sucking in her tummy, and puffing out her chest again.

"Wow! You have big tits like Mom's tits only better. Your breasts don't sag in the way that Mom's breasts do."

"Her breasts sag because she breast fed us and because she's older," she said looking down at her tits, while touching them and fondling them before fingering her nipples. "Now that you're seeing my tits, take off your pants and show me your cock and balls."

As if they were both watching a live sex show and they were, she stared at him staring at her. As if she was flashing him on web cam, they continued staring at one another.

"What are you going to do when I show you my cock and balls?"

He knew what he hoped she'd do. He hoped she'd touch his cock and fondle his cock before stroking his cock. At the very least, he hoped his sexy sister would give him a hand job. Oh yeah, he'd love for Erin to jerk off his cock. He'd love to squirt his warm cum all over her hot hand.

"What do you mean? What am I going to do?" Playing his game, she put her finger to her red, full lips while giving him a sexy look. "That depends, what do you want me to do?"

In a rush, all the things that he wanted his sister to sexually do flashed through his mind.

"Will you touch them and feel them?"

He imagined his sister stroking his cock while cupping his balls.

"Would you like me to touch and feel your cock and balls?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Secrets, I Know All Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds