Family Wedding Ch. 3

We continue like this until Jacqueline is moaning so much her tongue isn’t even working. I lean forward, tap Daniel on the head and indicate to him that it is time to initiate Jacqueline into the sorority of womanhood. She moans as Daniel’s tongue leaves her pussy. I push my mound down on her face and Daniel kneels between her thighs. He grabs his penis and rubs it up and down her slit. I’m not sure Jacqueline knows what is going on, but her moans clearly show she likes it. Daniel positions his dick at her entrance. He has his hands under her spread knees and I reach down and put my hands on her breasts. I lift my pussy up off her face and nod to Daniel. I look down and watch him thrust his penis into her. I look to see the expression on her face. I have timed it right.

Her eyes are open, watching Daniel between her legs. I move off her and tell her to enjoy. Daniel gently continues thrusting until he is fully inside her. He lets go of her legs and stops for a moment. Jacqueline’s legs move down to the bed. Daniel asks her if she is ok. She nods her head. Daniel pulls out and then pushes back in. As his thrusts begin to rhythmically fuck her, Jacqueline’s legs lift up and wrap around Daniel’s waist. I sit back and watch as they fuck. My hands move down to my pussy as I stroke my horny hole.

I watch them couple as Daniel thrusts into Jacqueline. He has a very steady pace and is almost fully withdrawing before pushing back inside. Jacqueline moans with each stroke and my fingers fly around my hungry pussy as I match Daniel’s thrusts with two of my fingers. Daniel begins to speed up and each stroke is accompanied by a groan from both of them. I ask Jacqueline if she likes getting fucked and she can only nod her head in agreement. Daniel has moved over her and rests on top of her as his thrusts continue to fill her.

I tell him not to come inside her. He moans in frustration but Jacqueline is not protected. With a few more thrusts, he pulls out and lays his penis on her pubic hair and begins to ejaculate on her. His first spurt reaches up her stomach with each successive one being a little shorter. He moans as his orgasm wanes and completes. My fingers are still in my pussy but I remove them when Daniel lifts off Jacqueline. He sits up and looks at me. I tell him that he better rest for a few minutes because he is no where near done. He smiles and says he is up for the challenge.

To Be Continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 792 milliseconds