Family Worship

The air was quickly filled with the scent of wet pussy and human sweat as well as the sounds of obscene slurping and that definitive sound of flash slapping against flesh as my hard thrusts were met by her frantic and determined thrusts backwards of her own. "Jesus, Mom. You can really suck cock!"

Gwen replied with a muffled and appreciative groan and continued to suck her son's erect penis while reaching up to undo and wrestle her son's jeans down to his knees. Forced to release her hold on Kent's cock for a moment to get it clear of his pants and briefs, she let it slip from her lips to bob in the cool air of the basement, dripping with her saliva while gasping, "Mommy loves your cock, baby!" Then she was taking him deep into her mouth again while her hands cupped her teenaged son's ass cheeks, driving him into her mouth with more force -- a hint Kent quickly divined as he began to fuck Gwen's mouth with unbridled enthusiasm. Once he had his rhythm going, her hands slipped back around and began to caress her child's large and heavy balls.

The sheer lewd beauty of this situation began to overwhelm me and I felt the pressure to cum building within me, compounded by already being on edge from masturbating over Gwen's naked body just a few minutes before. My hot seed began to boil out of my testicles as I cried out, "Oh, jeezus, Mrs. Walker! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum inside you!"

My words seemed to galvanize Kent's mom as she seemed to coil and explode, hunching forward frantically and turning, forcing my cock to slip out of her tight, grasping pussy while letting Kent's erection slide from her mouth with a noisy pop! Gwen continued to turn around and she looked up at me with panic or maybe frustrated denial. She reached out to take my cock in hand, her fingers becoming slippery on the thick coating of her cunt cream that covered my erect penis. "Cum on my face, John! Spray your hot seed on my face." There was a brief shadow of embarrassment on her face, maybe from asking me to perform such an obscene and exciting act or maybe a foreshadowing of her next words. "I want...need my son to be the first to cum in my pussy!"

Gwen looked back over her shoulder at her son, his spit covered member waving angrily in the air. In a voice frantic with need, she sobbed, "Put your penis in me, son! F-fuck me, Kent! Fuck your mother now!"

Kent's mother hiked her ass up into the air, wiggling it lewdly as an offering for her son. Kent eyed her open and wet pussy with an expression of wonder and slowly edged towards her. He glanced up at me as his mother stroked my cock and said in an unsure voice. "Man...Mom, I've never..."

As I felt my cum began to erupt from my cock, I couldn't help but laugh as it suddenly hit me that Kent...the bad boy preacher's kid who'd honestly earned his reputation as a hellion had never fucked a woman before. "Between groans and gasps as my climax exploded, I managed to wheeze, "Mrs. Walker...your son is a virgin! You're going to get Kent's cherry!"

Gwen had a sudden look of astonishment on her face that was quickly gone as my hot semen began to spray on her face, splattering across her cheeks and the bridge of her nose, before scoring a bulls-eye on her open mouth. Her eyes almost rolled back in her head and she stiffened up and I think had an orgasm just thinking of being her son's first lover. With my hot spunk dripping off her face, she looked back at Kent and beckoned him to her, wailing, "OHHHH YES! FUCK ME, KENT! FUCK MOMMY! PUT THAT BIG THING IN MOMMY RIGHT NOW!"

Suddenly on the verge of tears, Kent sobbed, "Yes, Mom...I love you so much!" and he moved up to her and thrust his cock into his mother for the first time. He moaned as his mother screamed, her body stiffening up as if she was being electrocuted. Her back arched and she threw her head back as she became the perfect vision of a woman having the greatest orgasm of her life. Her eyes glazed over as her face began to almost glow with pure ecstasy that went beyond simple orgasm.

Instinctively, I intuited that this was because of who they were. Mrs. Walker...Gwen was now far beyond a lonely and horny woman yielding to her most carnal desires. She was now in the grasp of incestuous ecstasy, surrendering to the unsuspected intensity that maybe only a mother and son fucking could ever experience. It was the most glorious thing I had ever witnessed.

Before she was lost in her incestuous abandon, I stroked the last few spurts of semen from my cock, smearing them across her sperm smeared lips. I fell back onto my butt, ignoring the cold concrete floor, content with watching the lewd spectacle of watching a mother and son fucking. Kent pummeled his mother's pussy with his hard on, his facial expression locked into one of fierce pleasure and determination. Gwen struggled to raise her head and turn to look back at her son, but pleasure seemed to overwhelm her again and again and she would hang her head or look at me sprawled before her, her eyes filled with love and gratitude and lust.

As one orgasm ebbed and before another could take her, Gwen groaned and dropped her face into my lap, her mouth finding my still mostly erect cock and licking sperm and pussy juice off my penis. With each hard thrust of her son's cock, she grunted with pleasure around my member, her tongue doing wonderful things to my dick

Finally having licked my cock clean, Gwen gave it one last playful lick and sobbed, "Oh Lord...Kent, I love your cock! Never stop fucking your mother, you sinful boy!"

Kent let out a laugh and replied in a voice tinged with strain, "Never, Mom! I want to spend the rest of my life with my dick in your tight pussy, Mom!" As he continued to thrust into her, it became obvious that Kent was going to give his mother the fuck of her life. Having already cummed once, he appeared ready and able to fuck his mother indefinitely. Every few minutes her nipples would seem to swell to the point of bursting and she would wail from the intense pleasure of ever stronger orgasms, once biting her lower lip so hard as she came that it bled.

Finally, her knees aching from the concrete floor, she pushed Kent back, but immediately rolled over onto her back and spread her legs wide even as she held out her arms to her son. "Fuck me, Kent...give Mommy what she needs...give me that hard DICK!" Her voice rose and quavered, the naughty words rolling off her tongue with a tone that betrayed her unfamiliarity with them.

Kent obliged her and with his dick glistening with the slick and thick lubrication of his mother's cunt, wordlessly fell between Gwen's thighs and allowed his mother to guide his angry cock back into her pussy. Once her son's cock was completely buried in her pussy, she wrapped her trembling arms and legs around him, tightly holding on to her child in a carnal embrace. Sweat poured off their body as their crotches slammed together again and again before slowly separating and then slamming roughly into each other once more. Kent and Gwen's eyes were locked onto each other and I realized that their world had shrunk to only themselves. As mother and son fucked, even though I was scant inches away from their coupling bodies, I might as well have been on another planet.

I lost track of time, mesmerized by their ardent, passionate motherfucking. Gwen's moans became more shrill and I sensed that she was about to have the mother of all orgasms. Kent's face darkened, then twisted with almost agonizing pleasure as he roared, "Cumming, Mom! I'm cumming in my mom! Love...oh, Jesus, I love you, Mom!"

Instinctively, I think he was preparing to pull out, but just as his balls began to jerk in the act of ejaculation, Gwen tightened her grip on her son and her lovely contralto voice that I had heard beautifully singing so many gospel songs, escalated into a pure, clear note of pleasure as her orgasm exploded, fueled by the sensation of her son filling her mature womb with fiery semen!

They rocked together in the throes of incestuous climax for long minutes and even after they collapsed into a gasping, quivering mass of embracing flesh, it was many minutes before either of them were capable of any kind of speech. Gwen did nothing but cry for nearly half an hour after that and I imagine that Kent and I would have been very distressed by our actions save that his mother's few garbled words between sobs allayed our fears.

I did my best to follow the comments that came from her sperm smeared lips, Love...sweet Kent...so terrible and wonderful sin...incest-love...son...forever." The gist of her babbling seemed to be that while her mind was blown from having been fucked by her son, in those sweet and terribly erotic minutes of incestuous passion, Gwen had fallen head over heals in love with her son and was addicted to being fucked by such young and eager men.

After moving to the couch, Gwen sat naked between us, her hands constantly caressing each of us while she talked of her passionless marriage to Kent's father. It seemed that even before their son's birth, Reverend Walker had found sex a rather distasteful duty that was to be carried out as rarely as possible. She talked achingly of years of suppressing her own needs and desire and feeling for so long and how having finally experienced what loving with abandon offered, she was barely able to comprehend how she felt, understanding only that she could never return to such a soulless life.

Even as she spoke, Gwen was barely able to focus on anything but her son. Her hands eventually found their way to Kent's crotch, caressing it until it began to harden again and then after giving me a soulful kiss that had my cock throbbing again, Gwen began to kiss her son and they became lost in each other until finally, he was laying her back on the couch and climbing between her legs and as she moaned happily, thrust himself deep into his mother's womb. It was exciting to watch, but I also began to feel as if I was intruding on a deeply intimate moment. I dressed and quietly slipped out through the outside exit.

I went home and had dinner with Mom and Dad, positive that my experience was etched on my face, but both went about their usual business, my father focusing on his next business trip and Mom trying not to look annoyed as he outlined his extended itinerary. Mom did ask me if I was okay -- that I had been awfully quiet, but I simply replied, "It was a really busy day," and then retired to my room for the rest of the evening.

What I couldn't say was even as my mind was filled with erotic and pornographic images of Kent and his mother and myself, engaged in incredible sex, as I remembered the look of utter and complete bliss on Gwen's face as she was fucked by her son, she kept being replaced in my mind by my own mother, her long, mahogany hair hanging down and framing her lovely face as she glowed with that same orgasmic delight, brought to the height of ecstasy by me...her own son. I went to sleep having gratified myself again, my mind filled with carnal thoughts of fucking my mother and of Kent and his mother and how much I already envied them.

Kent failed to show up at the store for any of his shifts for the rest of the week. Saturday afternoon after I got off work, my curiosity was becoming too much and I found myself driving over to the church parsonage. His old Dodge Dart was parked out front, but there was no sign of life...it having been a beautiful day, I'd half expected to see Mrs. Walker out in the yard, working on her flowers.

Finally, I worked up the nerve to climb the front steps and ring the doorbell. After a long wait, the door swung open and Reverend Walker stood there in front of me -- wearing suit pants and a dress shirt, although he'd bowed to the fact that it was Saturday by undoing his tie. He glared at me owlishly through thick lenses, his balding appearance reminding me of that famous painting, 'American Gothic' with the farmer who looks like he's had a pitchfork shoved up his ass. Gwen's words about his cold and aloof manner that had grown over the years echoed in my ears. He frowned at me, looking harried and displeased at being disturbed.

"Ah...you're Jeffrey Hilton's son...John, yes? What can I do for you?

"Uh, I was looking for Kent, Reverend. Is he at home?" I had to suppress a giggle as I had a sudden image of myself asking him, "Is Kent here or is he busy banging your wife."

Reverend Walker sighed unhappily and replied, "You interrupted me. I'm working on tomorrow's sermon." Almost as if it was an afterthought, he waved at me dismissively and answered my question. "Kent is helping his mother clean the church -- you can look for him there. I'm busy...very busy." He turned away, almost slamming the door in his annoyance as he did so.

I shook my head and muttered, "Prick," under my breath and then went back down the steps and across the yard to the old church next door. It was an old brick building with several additions that were a mix of wood and aluminum siding. As I walked, I reflected on the possibility that while the reverend worked on his sermon, his son might be working on something more personal of the reverend's. I found the side entrance unlocked and moved through the lower level of the church, passing by darkened Sunday School rooms until from above me in the sanctuary, I heard the faint sounds of someone moaning...not in pain, but from passion.

Quietly, I made my way up the carpeted steps to the main floor and walked through the anteroom to the wide, double doors that swung open onto the church sanctuary. I pushed through the doors which swung on their hinges silently to behold a sight I never imagined I would witness in a church.

Most of the lights were off with only a single overhead lamp lit up over the altar and podium. The lamp was quite bright and provided a heavenly view of Gwen lying on the altar, her legs draped over Kent's shoulders as he fucked his mother hard and fast. I slowly walked forward as if I was answering an altar call to repent, admiring the erotic view of the incestuous couple engaged in their own special form of holy worship.

"YESSS! OH, GOD, YESSSS! MAKE LOVE TO ME, SON! FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARD, KENT! Gwen's face was screwed up with ecstatic passion as Kent plunged his cock in and out of her sloppy, wet pussy, her huge, meaty breasts rolling wildly across her chest as she met her son's thrusts with her own, flinging her cunt up to swallow his erection as he drove down into her silky, creamy heat. The naked and incestuous lovers appeared to be consumed by a religious fervor as they writhed and squirmed on the church altar.

I quietly took a seat on the front row of pews and watched Kent and his mother fuck, feeling my own cock grow hard, throbbing angrily for release. I slowly unzipped my jeans and fished my swelling penis out, feeling a little light-headed as I tried to wrap my mind around what I was witnessing and doing inside the church I had attended all my life. As mother and son screwed with a passion, I began to slowly stroke my cock.

Under her son's body, Gwen grabbed great handfuls of her heavy tits and pulled them skyward, offering her swollen nipples to her son to chew and bite as she approached orgasm. She began to babble with the fervent power of a woman speaking in tongues, sobbing, "YESSSS! FUCK ME! FUCK YOUR MOTHER! SHOW THE LORD ALMIGHTY HOW MUCH YOU LOVE YOUR MOMMY, KENT!" I shivered from the raw carnality that was in her voice which conveyed both blasphemy and reverence at the same time. As fuck sweat poured off her lovely body, she cried out, "YESSS, MAKE ME CUM AGAIN! LOVE ME, SON, LOVE ME!"

Encouraged by his mother's words, Kent's butt began to move more quickly and he gasped, "Yes...oh, Mom -- I gotta cum!"

Gwen's legs shot upwards from his shoulders, spreading wide as she moaned, "Yes! Baptize me with your sweet semen, son! Make me holy with your seed!"

Kent laughed a bit crazily and pulled his cock from his mother's clasping pussy with an erotic sucking sound and scooted around to slap his mother's face with his pussy covered erection. "Here it comes, Mom," Kent cried and then he continued, his voice taking on the cadence of a crusading country preacher. "Be blessed with my loving seed, Mom. I baptize thee as my forever motherlove, God be praised!"

He bellowed wordlessly as his cock began to spray hot semen all over his mom's face. Gwen sobbed and cried and laughed as his spunk splattered her face from forehead to chin as her hands rose up and began smearing Kent's jizzum all over her face like it was some sort of holy oil she had been anointed with.

Kent's eyes were glazed for several minutes as he ejaculated on his mother's face, finally refocusing and realizing that I was sitting on the front pew, a big smile on my face from witnessing their incestuous communion. He nodded and moved to kneel above his mother's head, straddling her face so he could feed her his now slowly deflating cock.

Gwen purred as she took his cunt cream covered penis between her lips, her tongue slathering over his still mostly turgid flesh. Her eyes flickered my way and then she returned her attentions to her son, but at the same time, spread her legs wide as she pulled her knees back.

Kent reached down and ran a palm over her open and quivering pussy, her shiny wet labia slithering through her fingers. "C'mon, John. Come make a love offering to my mother!"

I was between Gwen's legs within seconds, sparing only enough time to shuck off my jeans and shoes. Kent's mother let out a soulful moan as I sank my hard cock into her furnace like pussy. Glancing down to our joined loins, I could judge by the mixed and smeared fuck juices on Gwen's thighs that mother and son had been at this a while. Her motherly pussy felt sticky yet slick and so incredibly wet and hot as I buried myself within her sugar walls. I ducked my head to get my lips around one of her swollen and nearly bruised nipples, feeling her pulse throbbing in the rubbery nub as I sucked and chewed it, making her moan around her son's cock.

Finally, Gwen let her son's cock slip from her lips and she threw her arms around my neck, a mad, passionate grin on her face as she gasped, "Yessss...fuck me, John! Give me your large p-p-prick and fuck me hard. Make me cum...make me scream so that God in heaven will hear it!"

I fucked Kent's mother frantically, reveling in the sweet heat of her cunt as I moved in and out of her, not the least bit alarmed as sometimes I saw her face, mouth sneering with lusty pleasure and other times saw Mom's face at other times, her face wrought with that perfect orgasmic glee that I will forever associate with incestuous perfection.

Never far from my mind was the realization of how lewd and decadent this was -- me screwing the preacher's wife on the top step of the altar of our church. I understood that in committing such erotic blasphemy, it wouldn't have surprised me if I'd had been struck down by lightning, but the creamy deliciousness that was Gwen Walker's motherly cunt would have made any amount of pain worthwhile.

On and on, I fucked my friend's mother while he remained astraddle her face so that when she was between being lost in the throes of orgasm, she could lick and tongue his cock, resurrecting it once again.. Finally, I felt my need to cum rise up and I announced that I was cumming. I expected Gwen to again instruct me to come on her face, but I felt her legs tighten around my back as she looked into my eyes and said in a passionate, almost pleading voice, "Cum in me, John. I want your semen in my womb...bless my pussy with your seed just as my son has done so many times these last wonderful days!"

Her words shoved me over the edge and I cried out in wordless ecstasy as I buried my cock deep in her snug, fiery pussy and exploded, filling her womb with thick spurt after thick spurt of hot semen. She screamed as her own orgasm swelled and swept her away, becoming a writhing and wild thing beneath me as if possessed by some carnal holy spirit.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Worship
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds