• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Fantasies
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Fantasies

She had already forgotten about this part of it and it stopped her for a second. "Ryan, do you think you could get me a glass of wine. There's a bottle of Pinot Grigio chilling in the fridge."

"Yes Ma'am." and he scrambled up to obey.

A minute or so later he returned and presented her from his knees with a full glass. But she still needed some time with her wine to collect herself.

"Maybe you should go finish up in the kitchen." she offered.

"Whatever you wish, Ma'am" and he was gone.

As she sipped her wine, she reflected back on every part of his recounted fantasy. So he wanted to be responsible for all of the housework, something they usually shared fairly equally. She smirked as she wondered if that included the laundry, a chore he hated with a passion, although only slightly more so than her. To spare him however she had made this one job exclusively her own, avoiding it though for as long as she could, frequently until they were down to their last remnants of clean clothes. No, she concluded wistfully, that would likely be a step way too far for him.

Her thoughts came back to her first summons of him and there was something that she suddenly wanted to try. She slipped off her shoes and socks, and then shook the bell once again. Within moments he was back before her, bending forward to place his lips on the top of her now bare foot. And then he waited.

She let the sensation linger for several sublime seconds before asking, "Ryan, do you think you could get my flip flops for me from my closet. And put my shoes and socks away in the bedroom?"

Yes Ma'am." he replied, and then gathered up her footwear and raced off.

As he left, she focused her thoughts on how so very warm and sensuous his lips had felt on her foot. It had actually sent tingles through her. No one had ever kissed her foot before, and she decided that she very much liked it. When he soon returned with her flip flops, she asked him to put them on her. After he had slipped them onto her feet, she continued.

"I think it would be nice, Ryan, if whenever you come in or leave that you kiss both of my feet. What do you think?"

He looked up at her with wonder.

"Whatever is your pleasure, Ma'am." and then bent forward to kiss both of her feet. The tingles intensified.

"Have you finished in the kitchen yet?"

"Almost, Ma'am."

"Then you better hurry up and get it done. And then present yourself back here."

"Right away, Ma'am.' Another pair of kisses of her feet, and he was off.

Julie was beginning to feel very warm, and even a bit wet. Inside. He had said that he wanted her to use him, and he had left little doubt that he meant sexually. Her tingles became shivers as she began to consider what her next step should be. Oral sex had never been part of their sexual repertoire. She had once tried to please him that way, but he had seemed strangely reluctant, and it had quickly progressed on to more traditional intercourse. And he had never offered to go down on her. She had always assumed that it was not something that he liked or wanted to do so she had never asked. But his fantasy implied that it was something that he wanted her to demand of him. The warmth between her legs was starting to become real heat. If that was what he was really suggesting then she suddenly realized that she was more than willing to try. On impulse she got up and removed her long pants, leaving on only her blouse and panties. She then sat back down to anxiously await his return.

That didn't take long. Having rapidly completed the finishing touches of his after dinner clean up he reentered from the kitchen. Upon seeing her he was momentarily startled, but then hurried forward, dropped down to his knees and performed the now expected obeisance. He then awaited any new wish that would become his command. Bent over onto his elbows, head bowed and eyes cast before her feet, he could only assume that the several silent minutes that then went by were due to her ignoring him. He could not see the actual struggle she was having to come up with a way to start her experiment.

"Um, Ryan, love ..." she began tentatively as he knelt upright to listen.. "You mentioned earlier that you wanted to give me pleasure, and sort of indicated that it could be done in a certain way. Did I understand you right?"

"Any way that you desire, Ma'am. Anything that you think you might enjoy, I would love to do for you."

Emboldened by his words, and in his full view, she slowly and purposefully began to softly caress the middle of her panties between her legs

"Then I think I would very much like some of what you might mean." She smiled down at him somewhat nervously. "Surprise me."

He returned her smile with an even bigger, and more confident one.

"With the greatest of pleasure, Ma'am."

They both remained still, as if unsure now of how to proceed. Then Ryan added.

"I think you should just lean back, close you eyes and relax. Let me take it from here."

Which she did. A moment later she felt his lips brushing the inside of her ankle. They slowly worked their way up her calf, his tongue occasionally flitting out for little licks, until he reached the back of her knee, which she found to be surprisingly sensitive as his tongue became more forceful. He then softly kissed his way up her inner thigh until he reached her panties. With small circular motions he rubbed his face firmly against them for over a minute, before again traversing with his lips down her other thigh to the back of that knee.

Julie began to squirm slightly as Ryan began to playfully yet provocatively run his fingers and hands up and down her thighs. It was all going exactly as he had imagined it so many times in his head, but had always been afraid to try, feeling that she would disapprove. Her responses now clearly seemed to put the lie to that belief. He finally slipped his fingers inside the elastic of her panties and gently slid them down and off. As he pulled each foot through and out he kissed each instep, and with his tongue now fully extended he slowly ran it up her entire leg until he reached the center of her sexual being.

Almost involuntarily she spread her legs wide to reveal herself in all her glory. Her outer lips glistened like flower petals with the morning dew. He retracted his tongue, and after taking a moment to revel at the sight he began to softly and warmly blow on them, as she began to sway back and forth. He spied her bud protruding out, straight and hard. He flicked at it with the tip of his tongue, sending electric like tremors to her core. Her swaying became rocking, and his tongue met the challenge, becoming more insistent with each beat. Mewling sounds began to escape from her, then groans and growls. He now extended his tongue to probe through her outer labia into her inner recess. Her rocking become thrusts, and he stiffened his tongue to push even deeper. Suddenly her back arched up and her buttocks come completely off the couch and her growls became inarticulate grunts as he grabbed under her backside cheeks and met her thrusts with those of his own face, tongue-fucking her furiously to ever greater heights. She felt wave upon wave of her juices pouring forth within, and then gushing out to completely drench the face buried between her legs. Slowly the waves receded, becoming little rivulets, before completely subsiding as she sank back into the cushions of the couch, sated and exhausted as she hadn't been in years.

She gasped for breath as she tried to comprehend what had just occurred. She had never experienced anything quite like it and she desperately needed some time to calm down and collect herself. She needed a few minutes alone to figure out what came next, to know what to do. She looked down between her legs and saw his upturned face, hopeful and almost pleading. And totally soaked with her orgasmic secretions. She clutched at the first thought that came into her head.

"Ryan," gasp " ... go clean up" gasp " ... in the bathroom."

He appeared briefly puzzled before quickly replying "Whatever you say, Ma'am." then shimmied down to kiss her feet, and left as instructed.

Momentarily freed from the pressure of immediately responding to the situation she settled back to allow herself to savor the exquisite after sensations that were still lingering within her. How had she failed to ever have experienced this before? Well, he was offering now, practically begging her to demand it of him, again and again. For that and more. To use him in any way that she desired. 'Completely compliant to your every command', he had stated. It hadn't fully registered when he had first said it, but now the possibilities seemed enticingly, achingly, endless. Her imagination began to go places it had never gone before, and she now allowed herself several delicious flights of fancy, before coming back to reality and realizing that there really was something that she would truly like from him tonight. Something he had done for her only once before, many years ago, and she had thoroughly enjoyed it. But it had never happened again. Well, she thought that she might as well take advantage of the unique circumstances of this night to ask for it again, when he might find it difficult to refuse. As soon as he returned.

That brought her up short. Where was he? It had to be over fifteen minutes since she had asked him to go clean himself up. A horrid thought suddenly occurred to her. It couldn't be. He hadn't, had he? She got off of the couch and made her way through their bedroom to the edge of the bathroom door, and silent and unseen, peered within.

It was true. He HAD misunderstood. There he was, naked and kneeling, scrub brush in hand, diligently rubbing and polishing the porcelain throne. But what made it all the more fascinating and arresting was that as he worked away he appeared absolutely transported, looking for all the world as if there was no place that he would rather be at that moment than scrubbing and cleaning out the inside of her toilet.

She let that concept linger, and allowed him a little more time to obviously appreciate and enjoy this service to her. But she now had more important needs that required his attention, and as his current task was finally completed she stepped through the door into the bathroom. Upon seeing her he immediately stopped and crawled over to kiss her feet.

"Ma'am, I've just got a few more things to clean. I hope that you approve."

She looked around the room and saw that most of it was indeed sparkling. "Yes, very nice, Ryan. But I have something far more important that I want from you right now."

"Anything Ma'am. You know that."

"Well then, wash yourself off, and then come into the bedroom. It's been long past time since you've given me a full body massage."

His eyes lit up.

"I'll be right in."

"See that you are."

She walked back into the bedroom, kicked off her flip flops, and then removed her blouse and bra which were all that had remained. She dimmed the lights to a soft glow, and then lay face down on the bed, propping a pillow under her head. Ryan was soon kneeling by her side.

"The body lotion is on my bed stand." she instructed. "You can start with my feet and work your way up."

He scrambled to get the lotion, and then proceeded to the bottom of the bed. He poured out a generous amount into his hands, rubbed them together to warm it, and then lifted her right foot and began to gently knead. After a few minutes he did the same for her other foot, making sure that every part and every toe received attention. With more lotion he then worked his way up her legs, never hurrying, and never missing a spot. He spent extra, delightful time on her buttocks before slowly moving up to the small of her back, to the back of her chest, rubbing and pressing deeply in circles, finding his way up to her shoulders and neck, his fingers and hands probing and pushing and dissolving any remaining tightness and tension that she still might have felt from anticipation of this night.

Julie could never remember feeling so relaxed, so content as Ryan continued to work on her shoulders, neck and back. When he found his way back to her buttocks, a seriously scandalous idea bubbled up into her consciousness. It was something that she would have never imagined before. Dare she even consider it? Would it be too much for him, even under these circumstances?

It was a testament to the atmosphere that he had created that she allowed herself to chance his rejection and give in to this previously unimaginable desire. Before she could back down she raised her rump up into the air in front of him and declared. "Your tongue, Ryan. There." Her excitement was undescribable when, without a moment's hesitation, his mouth was on her behind, taking lip bites as he encircled each cheek. Before long his lips discovered her crack, and his tongue began a slow journey down the crevice. Exhilaration rising, she lifted higher to aid his progress, but he took matters literally into both hands as he fondled both cheeks and spread them apart to allow his tongue to reach its ultimate goal in her end. It darted and swirled and then tried to force its way into an orifice that offered far more resistance but no less pleasure to her than the one on her other side.

She began to lose herself into these new and unique sensations of his almost rhythmic lapping. With her head still on the pillow she lifted her lower end higher to come to her knees to provide even easier access. She was completely unprepared however for the sudden intrusion into her other, more sacred vault. While his tongue continued its fevered worship of her bottom hole, his fingers now pushed, probed and prodded her into places and heights she had never before conceived. She felt herself once again on the brink, and before she lost all control she knew what she wanted above all else.

"Enough" she cried, as she rolled away from him onto her back. Ignoring his startled look as he knelt on the bed before her, she sat up, pulled the chain and key over her head, and began to fumble clumsily with the tiny lock on his cage. She wondered only briefly how he had been able to stand it, as she felt his manhood squashed and strained so tightly within its confines. Finally succeeding to get the key into the lock, it snapped open and she pulled the jail apart, and the prisoner almost immediately sprang to full and subservient attention before her. She lay back on the bed, spread her legs wide, and commanded.

"Fuck me, Ryan. Fuck me hard."

He rushed forward to obey, entering her forcefully. With a violence he had never before exhibited he pumped a first stroke. Then a second, a third, fourth and fifth.. The sixth stroke was almost savage, and on the seventh he threw back his head and emitted a scream unlike any he had ever before as he erupted within her.

Occurring far more quickly than she might have liked, his screams nonetheless drew her to, and then over the brink, and her own screams joined his as spasm after spasm of his essence spewed into her. It went well beyond what they might have believed they could physically endure until, almost blessedly, he collapsed down beside her, totally spent.

It was many minutes before either of them came back into themselves. Ryan was first as he gazed at her longingly and could only whisper, "Jules, that was unbelievable." She smiled a reply. Seconds later he hoarsely added, with evident emotion, "Tomorrow night. Your fantasy."

She nodded dreamily as they drifted of to sleep together, wrapped in each other's arms.

******** HERS

There had never been any question in her mind as to her fantasy. It had always been the same. She had just never thought that it would ever be taken beyond the abstract of her imagination. But last night had been a revelation, and everything had changed as she discovered what he was in want and need of, for himself, and from her. And tonight they would do the same for her. As she awoke that next morning, however, she realized that it was going to require a great deal of research and planning to bring her visions and desires to full fruition and life.

Grabbing every moment of free time at work that day she searched the Internet for any guidance. She had never before even thought of visiting any 'adult' web sites, and it now took her a while to find out how to access them, and then to navigate through the dizzying maze to find those that would be most helpful in her knowledge quest.

She was astonished at the quantity and variety of sites dealing with even the one small area in which she was interested, and even more so with the substance and depth of the information offered. The more she read, the more convinced and enamored she became. She realized though that she was only going to be able to scratch the surface in this one morning and afternoon. But by the end of the day she believed that she had learned enough to at least get started, and then let events take them where they would go.

On the way home she stopped off at a local shop to purchase an item she thought might be the perfect accouterment to her developing design. Arriving home she was greeted at the door by her husband with a deep and soulful kiss such as they hadn't shared in years. They had agreed that morning that as she had made dinner for him before his fantasy, he would prepare the meal this night before hers. Breaking their lingering embrace he went back to the kitchen to put the finishing touches on his repast, while she went off to change her clothes into something more comfortable. And appropriate for her evening.

Entering her bedroom there was no hesitation as she selected her sexiest neglige, which she then covered with her long, elegant silk robe. Flip flops were definitely out of the question for this night. Instead she chose a sleek and slinky pair of open toed pumps. A few but very significant touch ups at her vanity and she was ready for her entrance.

This produced its intended effect as she arrived in the candle lit dining room and Ryan beamed and let out an appreciative whistle. He pulled out the chair at the table for her across from him where she normally sat, but she now insisted that tonight she sit caddy corner next to him. After rearranging her table setting they sat down for their meal. He had pulled out all the stops for this dinner, starting with a jumbo shrimp cocktail, before proceeding on to her favorite, Veal Chops Milanese, accompanied by their most expensive bottle of wine.

In the flickering glow of the candlelight it appeared to Ryan though that food and drink were the farthest things from Julie's mind. While he watched, she carefully took one of the gigantic shrimp, dipped it into the cocktail sauce, and lifted it to her mouth. Stopping just short, she brought the tip of her tongue out to delicately and languidly lick the sauce off the entire meat of the prawn. Anchoring the thickest part of the shaft with her teeth, she popped the tail shell off, leaving the greater length of it exposed and jutting forward from her mouth, before ever so slowly nibbling it inward with her lips tongue and teeth until it was fully consumed.

This tableaux was heightened further for Ryan as, under the table, she sensuously ran her foot slowly up and down his leg. He quickly resolved to hurry to get to, and through the main course, attempting to finish his veal chop in record time. But Julie appeared to have little interest in hers. Instead she placed one of her hands onto his thigh, caressing her way up to the rising hardness between his legs.

"Don't you want your veal chop? he croaked out.

"There's another chop that I'd like to devour far more." she answered in a sultry voice, giving the enlarging lump in his pants a slight squeeze.

"What about dessert? he squeaked.

"The only dessert I want tonight will be in the next room."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Fantasies
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds