Fantasies Fulfilled

"Happy birthday honey. I love you."

When the dialogue started, Lori stopped moaning and replied "I love you too honey when I spoke those words.

The dialogue continued.

"I wanted to give you something extra special for your birthday. I didn't want it to be some material thing I just went out and bought. You got those already. I wanted it to be special and from the heart. So I listened carefully to your fantasies and tried to discern the ones you wouldn't mind experiencing from the ones you wanted to leave in the world of fantasy. I think I understand that now. Your conveyor belt fantasy is what you are experiencing now. Or at least a modification of it anyway."

Lori had a fantasy of being naked on a conveyor belt, and bound and blindfolded. As she moved around the factory or whatever the setting the conveyor belt existed in, hands would freely fondle her body and she had no way of preventing it from happening. Of course finding a conveyor belt setting was all but impossible so this was the modification I had come up with.

"I couldn't find a conveyor belt so I thought this would be a suitable modification."

"Oh yes honey, this is perfect." Was her reply as the dialogue continued.

"As you are no doubt aware by now we aren't alone. Your other fantasy of a line of men waiting for you to suck them off is yours if you want it, too. There are three men here and I make four. Use your go-word if you desire this at some point. There is also a woman here who you can make love to if you want. Just go-word to tell me what you want to do."

The dialogue ended so I put the music CD back in and restarted it. Lori went back to moaning as the exploitation of her exposed breasts and pussy continued. When the intensity of her moans increased again, I signaled at Rex to be ready.

He really didn't need any preparation. Rex had been stroking his erection the whole time the activities around him had been transpiring. Lori's mouth would be the target of his raging hardon if she asked for it. If not his wife would surely accommodate his needs.

"Green light" Lori gave the go-word and I moved in close to ask her what fantasy he wanted the line of men or the woman. First I removed the headphones.

"Both, but I want cock to suck first." Was her reply. I signaled Rex and he stepped up in front of Lori.

He traced his cock along her cheek leaving a trail of pre-cum shining on her cheek where his cock had been. When he reached her lips, her mouth opened and she took the helmet head into the warm wet orifice of her face. Her cheeks indented as she started to draw a vacuum on the offered member.

She bobbed her head on the first few inches of the cock, not being able to do much more with her arms tied to the crossbar on the rack. Rex could have fucked her face, but this was her fantasy and not abuse, so I had instructed him to stand still and let her control the tempo.

Lori was a great cocksucker but had only recently learned how to deep-throat a cock. In our previous relationship she had tried at first, but felt like I was trying to overwhelm her in the end so had refused to even try in the last weeks and months of our time together. Now she was more comfortable with me and I had successful instructed her in the technique, other woman had performed on me. That may have been what had spurred her on to success.

Lori is a competitive woman. When I had tried to get her to deep-throat my cock before, she had said I was too big, at a little over 8 inches. When I had told her other women had done it, it was Katy-bar-the-door until she got it accomplished. Now her gag reflex rarely activated as she took me into her throat regularly. Her nose would still run and her tears would flow down her cheeks, both normal results of any kind of oral-maxillary assault, but she didn't gag as she slid my cock down her throat. I removed the headphones again.

"I am going to untie your hands so you can handle the cocks as they are presented to you and deep-throat them if you want to."

Rex stepped back so Lori replied.

"Good, that would be better. There is no restraint in my cocksucking fantasy."

"Do not try to remove the mask. It serves several purposes."

"OK, I won't."

I quickly untied her arms and Rex stepped back in. Lori took hold off his cock as he traced it along her lips and resumed sucking it. In a matter of moments she had him in her mouth and throat to the balls.

Eric and Todd continued to suckle Lori's nipples and Sherri still assaulted her pussy with her mouth and tongue. I had detected Lori experiencing several orgasms in the course of all this. Lori was easily and multi-orgasmic, so she was deep in her lust now and her pleasure was being transferred to the blowjob she was giving. Rex never had a chance.

He blew his load in Lori's throat and mouth in short order, once she could suck him in to the balls. She eagerly swallowed his lusty spew, and not even a small amount was lost as she gulped it down before it could try to slip out the corners of her mouth. She continued to suck him until his cock had grown almost completely soft, then she withdrew him from her mouth and said, "Next."

God I loved this woman. I decided to change things around a little.

"I am going to move you to the bed honey. Then I can fuck you doggie-style while you suck these other men. This will satisfy both our fantasies for a threesome."

"Good, I need to get fucked."

I untied the last of her restraints, the ties that held her legs open to the two upright pieces, and guided her blindfolded toward the bed. I helped her to get on all fours on the bed and stepped up behind her and buried my cock in her swampy cunt. Her cunt muscles started to immediately suck on my invading member. Todd stepped up and fed her his cock and was treated to a tremendously lusty blowjob as my fucking cock now stimulated Lori. Lori sucked him off in short order. On to Phase three.

"I want to lay you down so I can fuck you missionary and you can suck Sherri's pussy."

"OK." Was her lusty response.

I laid her down and had Sherri straddle her face. Lori didn't hesitate and started tonguing the woman's crotch and fucking her cunt with her tongue as a little cock. This was her first experience at eating pussy and she was doing it like a long-time pro.

I threw a condom across the room at Eric.

I crawled between Lori's legs and pulled them up on my shoulders to allow for deeper penetration and started fucking her again. It was a treat for me with my cock buried in Lori, her body doubled over. Lori loved it when I put her feet on my shoulders, because I bottomed out in her cunt with each thrust. She had told me the first time I had done her that way she had always wanted a man to do that to her. Her ex was a straight fuck kind of guy and had even told her he felt like she was trying to steal his soul every time they fucked, because Lori got so active when she fucked.

Sherri's lust engorged pussy right in front of my face, and that was part of the treat. I let my tongue snake out and flick Sherri's clit on occasion.

I fucked Lori while Eric slipped the condom on. They all knew what was coming. Once Eric was ready, he moved to the side of the bed and crawled up on the bed behind me. This while I continued to fuck Lori. This way Lori wouldn't feel his weight come down on the bed. Her legs were on my shoulders, so she wouldn't inadvertently touch him with her foot or anything. Eric tapped me on the back once he was in position. This next move had to be smooth. I raised up, ostensibly to place her feet back on the bed, and withdrew from her. I moved to the side and Eric slid into position and slipped his cock into her cunt. At first she froze in position.

She had to realize that it wasn't me fucking her. First the cock had a condom on it and second, Eric was easily four inches longer than me and his girth was greater too. He slipped in and out of her fucking her with his big black cock, and like I said at first she didn't move.

After Eric established a good rhythm, her legs came up in the air on either side of his fucking form. She started to fuck him back. Lori cums easily to begin with, and is multi-orgasmic. I had gotten her right to the edge of another orgasm, and Eric fucking her, a complete stranger with a big cock took her over the edge.

"Oh Gawd, fuck me. Fuck me with your big cock, whoever you are."

She could have safe worded and I would have stopped Eric, but instead she was doing exactly as she had said she would do. I recalled that conversation from many years before.

"What would you do if you found yourself in an unusual sexual situation?" I had asked her.

"I would probably just roll with the flow."

"Then let me take you there."

"No I would rather it just happen, and I go along with it."

It occurred to me at this very moment that I had always tried to get her on board with these activities before and that had I just set them up the ending of our relationship likely would never have occurred. She was certainly rolling with the flow.

"Fuck my cunt. I'm cumming. Fuck me hard with your big cock." Then she went over the edge.

"FUUUUCCCCKKKKK MEEEEEEE!"

Eric for his part was doing everything he could to accommodate her request. I threw a condom at rex and told him to be ready. I had Sherri get off Lori's face and her arms came up around Eric and she started kneading his ass as he thrust into her.

"Oh Gawd, your cock is huge and it feels so good," She orgasmed again.

"FUCKING MEEEEE.'

Then she started to chant in time with his thrusts.

"Fuck me."

"Fuck me."

"Fuck me."

Of course, lusty diatribe like this from a woman during sex does nothing to help the man maintain control. Eric blew his load into the condom moments later. As soon as he got off, I had Rex start to fuck her.

She never used the go-word, but I figured she was enjoying this and wanting it to continue, as she hadn't safe worded, either. She just accepted the next cock presented to her and her hands went to the ass and her legs went up into the air and she started fucking back with a counter rhythm to match the one Rex was employing. She could surely tell this was someone different and someone other than me, for the cock was condom clad, and though large, not as large as Eric. Todd would be next, and though he had already lost one load to Lori's talented oral efforts, his erection was slowly returning. Sherri was helping in this regard.

Once rex had started fucking Lori, I guess Sherri thought it was acceptable for her to be involved with the other men present. I don't know what their arrangement was, but Sherri became an impromptu fluffer. Sucking the last bit of life into Todd's stiffening cock. Lori seemed ready to fuck the world. She had a gangbang fantasy, though I had thought it one of the ones she wanted to keep in the world of fantasy. I had thought to push the edge of the envelope to be sure, and she had embraced the activities of the evening. Actually it was more than embracing it was encouraging from her diatribe.

"Oh fuck me."

"Keep fucking me."

"Bring on the cocks."

As Rex thrust Lori's chanting began again and changed somewhat.

"Fuck me."

"Fuck me."

"More cock."

"More cock."

"Keep on fucking me. This is so fucking nasty. I love it. I cumming again!"

"FUCCCKKKK MEEEEEE!"

I loved seeing her caught up in her lust like this. A lusty woman throwing inhibition to the four winds and doing what feels good to her is so fucking sexy, in my opinion.

This lusty diatribe again did nothing to help Rex with control and he emptied his balls into the condom. Todd was ready and he crawled between Lori's legs and his condom clad cock started to fuck her. Again she just started fucking him back for all she was worth. I wanted more active participation on Lori's part, so I slid onto the bed beside her and spoke into her ear. I realized I could still be in trouble when all was said and done.

"I love you honey, how do you like your birthday present?"

"Oh Chuck this is so awesome. This is the absolute best birthday I have ever had. All my fantasies for real, first the conveyor belt fantasy, then the line of men to suck off, then the woman, now the gangbang. That only leaves one or two others. Thank you honey for loving me enough to allow this."

"I'm just glad you aren't mad and that you understand it is because I love you that I can allow this. I love seeing you happy, whatever that takes. You have always seemed the happiest when you are acting like a slut. I love seeing you act like a slut, so why not. I love you baby."

"I love you too honey."

"I am going to remove the blindfold now."

She started to protest, but didn't. I slipped the blindfold off her head. The first thing she did was to look around the room and see who all was there. Then she went back to focusing on the fucking she was receiving, or more accurately giving to Todd. I spoke in her ear again.

"No disrespect intended baby, but you are such a nasty slut. Keep fucking until they can't get it up anymore and be the little whore you always wanted to be."

"Yes I am a nasty slut and I want to be every bodies whore tonight."

And she was. She fucked them all two more times before they needed a rest. When Eric came down on her again, she got really nasty in her talk.

"Oh yeah, fuck that big black cock in my little white pussy. Use this slut. I am your whore, fuck me hard, you black bastard."

Eric replied, though his was a derogatory comment, it was obvious he was just attempting to fuel her lust and not to demean her.

"Yeah you little white slut. Fuck this big black cock you whore."

"Oh yeah, fuck this slut. Make me be your whore."

He did exactly as she asked and her orgasms started to come with an even greater frequency and intensity.

After she had fucked all of them a couple of times, they were slow to get hard again. So she went down on Sherri for a while. Then the two 69'd each other. This sight was all it took to get the men ready for action again, so she fucked all of us again. I let her fuck the other three first, then I fucked her. I wasn't going to wear a damned condom, and I didn't want to make her cunt sloppier for the others, so I waited until last. The guys were fucked out and Sherri was too sensitive to let Lori eat her out again.

She sucked on the cocks for a while, trying to get then hard again, but as I expected she could outlast any group.

Since that night we have had similar situations. We don't do it regularly, but every few months we invite our friends from that night over and go for broke for a few hours.

One of Lori's concerns in the first attempt at our relationship was that we would become obsessed with it, so we agreed to limit it to no more than once a quarter.

The only exception is that Lori is now obsessed with big black cocks and Eric gets invited over a little more frequently than the others. He usually comes over about once a month and she fucks him for hours. I capture it all on video and she gets so hot watching herself behaving like a nasty slut. And oh does she love fucking Eric's big black cock. She has even learned to deep throat it. We have talked about a gangbang where all the guys are black.

We frequently roleplay BDSM games and I am considering securing her to a low bench and letting a dog fuck her, because I have seen that some of the fantasies she said she wanted to keep in the world of fantasy she will willingly allow once she is confronted with them.

I think it is only a guilt relief mechanism for her, and that if I brought a big German Shepard and had him mount her she wouldn't safe word out of it, she would fuck the shit out of him. Then she would do it again and again if there was no repercussions from the first time.

If she did safe word, I would respect that, for I won't do anything to lose her again.

I have my slut wife and we are both happy with the arrangement.

Don't forget to vote if you liked the story. It is the feedback I need and he incentive to write and submit more stories.

Orexis

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds