• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Fantasy

Fantasy

This is a non-gender-based story so that that the person reading it can be either the D or the s.

* * * * * *

I open the door and there you are, dressed the way I like, in almost noting, but enough that you could take the bus over and be stared at. A good preparation for our little session. You are standing with your hands behind your back and head down. I allow you to stand this time but as you enter my home you must away kneel before me. I place my hand on the top of your head and I pull you up to face me. I pull your head close and as we are face to face I stop and look at you. You make the mistake of moving in closer to kiss me. I throw your head back. "You know you are not allowed to do that! Now to redeem yourself, get back on your hands and knees and follow me."

Shamed and up set you look up and try to talk. I take my crop and place it under your chin. "Look up again and you will feel the sting of this sooner than you like, and no talking until I say so! nod if you understand." You do understand. I turn on my four inch stiletto heels and walk away. You are left scurrying after me, all you can see is the back of my heal and the red leather of my boot. As I lead you to the stairwell I turn back and place my foot on your shoulder. "I was going to let you walk today, but after that little show you must crawl down the stairs" I walk away and proceed down the stairs. I reach the end and wait for you to get down the stairs. I pick up a collar that has a ring attached to the back, and I attach a short leash to it. I drag you to the bed that has been pre-made.

I sit on the edge and tell you to say in front of me. I walk around you slowly enjoying the look of you kneeling before me with your head down. I crawl onto the bed and pull you behind me so that you are now lying face down. I get off the bed and tie your arms and feet to the bed so you are in a spread eagle position. I stand next to the bed and look at you for a while. I don’t say anything, I just watch you. "Like I said before you are going to be punished for your disobedience, plus I will do as I wish, now I want you to stay as quite as you can, if you do I will be greatly please, you like to please your Mistress don’t you?, you may answer me"

"Oh Yes Mistress, I love to please you"

"Good, now it is time." I lift the crop so that it is above your leather clad ass, and bring it down swiftly! "ahhh" you yell out. "hmmmm that wont do...i want to see your bare ass..." I move the clothes so that you back and ass is bare. "much better"

*Whap* *Whap* *Whap* *Whap*

"AHHHH!"

*WHAP*

I continue for 10 more swats. "That was your punishment, now for the rest I think I will use my cat-of-nine-tails" I hear your quick intake of breath, "I know how much you like that one, now be a good slave and you may make all the noise you like!" *SWAT* *SWAT* *SWAT* "AHHHHHH"

"Ahhh what a good slave you are" *SWAT* *SWAT* "MY GOD" *SWAT* I stop and pull your hair so that you face me "do you want me to stop?"

You look at me with a mixture of lust, pin, fear and admiration. "What would you like Mistress?"

"Ahhh I have taught you well, not as well as I had hoped but you do learn fast." I tighten my grip on your hair and kiss you passionately. I let go and step back. I walk to the other side of the bed and pick up a lighted candle. You can not see me but you hear my boots on the cold hard floor of my dungeon. You do not know what I am doing but you now know better than to ask me. I hold the candle in one hand and run my nails down your back with the other. I lift the candle over you back and some of it spills on to my hand, I gasp as the hot wax hardens on my hand. I briefly consider using the wax on myself but decide against it; I can always have you pour it on me later.

I tilt the candle so the hot wax pours onto your back, I watch you buck and arch your back as the wax hits you. I put the candle down and begging to play with the cooling wax. As I rub it in you moan. I stop. "Did I say that you could enjoy this? This is a punishment for going against me, and you have the gall to enjoy it, well we'll see how you like the whip across you back." I walk to the wall and pick up a bull whip. I stand at your side and raise my arm to prepare for your first slash. In one fluid movement the whip sails through the air, cracks and leaves a long mark on your back and an imprint in the almost dry wax. you bite down on the bed to keep out from screaming. I whip you again, this time faster and harder. With each stroke the fierceness of the bite grows stronger and the time between strokes grows shorter until they are short, quick and HARD.

You can't control yourself any longer, you Scream out. *crack* *crack* *crack* *crack* *crack**crack* "OH MISTRESS PLEASE STOP" *CRACK* With one last stroke I put the whip back and return to your side. I kiss you again and tell you that you are a wonderful slave. "you are learning so well, and I'm glad you are doing all you can to please your Mistress"

"yes Mistress, anything to please"

"good. I am going to turn you on your back now, and if you please Me enough then I will let up off the bed, do you want to please Me?"

"yyyes, yes Mistress" I undo the bonds that hold you and turn you over onto your back. I reattach the wrist bonds but leave your feet undone. I go to a desk in the corner and open one of the many drawers. I search through it until I find what I want. I come back holding a pair of nipple clamps. "you mentioned them last time and I wanted to surprise you with them." your eyes go wide as you look at the silver clamps. They have little claws on them that can be adjusted to just lightly hold or to pinch to the point of pinching off. I attach them to you and adjust it so that you can get use to them but at the same time the pain is discomforting. I pick up another candle and pour the wax on your stomach, down to your pubic area. It’s a good thing that you shaved. I continue to drip the wax down your legs and finally down to your feet. With each jerk of your body the nipple clamps dig into you. I stand at your feet and put the candle down and replace it with a peacock feather. I lightly brush the soles of your feet with it. you try not to move but the sensation is unbearable. I start to move it up your leg. "No kicking or it’s the paddle this time." you try hard to keep from kicking. I move to your inner thigh and brush the feather up to your groin.

I take away the feather but you are still laughing. I walk back to my Desk Of Domination and bring our some more items for My amusement. I set them on one of the stands next to the bed, again just out of sight, the anticipation of things to come is driving you mad. you hear a match strike and see a flare of light. "Do not worry this is not for you, its for the candle." I smirk at the fear that I can cause you. I light the candles on the stands by the bed. I craw on to the bed and straddle you legs. I watch the signs of your arousal, your cheeks are flushed, your nipples hard, your poor deprave sex is getting moisture on My bed. I love it. I also see the signs of pain mixed in. I slide up so that I am on top of your waist. I bring in to view what I carried on the bed with me; a Ball Gag. "I am going to put this on you and go away for a bit. This is going to be a test, I am not going to put it all the way on but you MUST keep it in your mouth." your eyes widen, you want to please Me so much. I place the Ball in your mouth and place the straps on either side our your face. I get up off you and go up stairs. Below Me you are listing to the sounds of my boots on the floor.

When I come back down you see that I have striped down to a black corset, black panties, garter and fishnets. I am still wearing my boots. In My hands I am holding a bowl. I place the bowl on the table. I lean over to look at the gag. "I am proud of you, you kept it in like I asked." I proceed to clean your stomach. Once all the wax is off I kiss you. "mmmmmm now my dear it is time for a short game of hot and cold." I smile at your concussion. I pick up a candle that has been burning in my absence. "Oh my look at all that melted wax, would be a shame NOT to use it now." I pick up something from the bowl and hold it in my hand. I pour the wax on your chest; your back arches as it hits. I move the candle back to the table and place my other hand where the wax hit. you feel a freezing sensation. I move my hand up and you see that I'm holding a ice cube. I move it around in the wax. I place the cube next to your nipple. I set it up against the nipple clamp so that it doesn’t move. I pick up another candle and look at you. "I want you to fee the cold of the ice"

"Yes Mistress"

"Are you enjoying this?"

"I enjoy what ever your give me Mistress"

"Really?"

"Oh yes Mistress, very much" I lift up the candle and pour the wax over the ice cube. The sensation of the hot on cold all at once makes you moan out loud. The hot wax melts what was left of the ice. Now you are covered with wax, water, sweat and various marks. I can tell that you are ready to burst. I place the candles, ice cubes and feathers aside. "I want you to hold off until I say so!" I move my hand to your dripping sex and gently touch it. "You may moan"

"AAAAHHHHH" I pick up the base but still wont give you the release you want. I wet my finger with My own juices and start to play with your anus. I probe you while masturbating you. "ohohohohohoh!! Mistress!! OH GOD"

"you may cum now" I watch your face as you have your release. your body shakes and you scream with pleasure. Once settled I untie you, but collar and leash you. "Now to Please your Mistress!"

I pull you in for a passionate kiss. your hands roam My body. you start to kiss your way down my body slowly undoing my corset, and then my garter belt leaving my panties, fishnets and boots alone. When you have kissed down to My waist you kneel down before Me.

you start to pull down my panties but I tell you to leave them on. you touch me through them, you can feel my wetness. you proceed to pull the crotch aside and replace it with your mouth. My breathing quickens as I fee your wonderful tongue on my pussy lips. your lips clamp on to my clit. As you suck on it I tell you to finger me. I am so aroused by our session that it doesn’t take long for me to cum. I grab your hair as I scream out. A Shudder runs through Me. With a smile on your face you stand up and face me. I walk to a chair and sit down. "Bring Me a glass of wine and the impetuous smile will be forgiven" I put on a black silk robe and sit down. you bring me the wine. "Now as I enjoy My wine you will be my foot stool" I place My feet upon your back and sit back and relax.

~END~

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Fantasy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds