• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Fantasy Dominatrix

Fantasy Dominatrix

I'd only been dating Brad for about 4 months, but our sex life was fantastic. We just clicked. Brad was a bit of a wild guy in bed, though. He liked variety, and one drunken night he told me about all sorts of kinky sex games he wanted to try. Over the next few months we started trying his games — at first I usually hesitated, but quickly found his little kinks got me incredibly hot. I liked all of his ideas, but there was one game he seemed interested in that really excited me — he wanted me to dominate him. Only problem was, I had no idea how to do this, and the thought of it made me a little nervous. Still, I figured there might be a whole new world of fun to explore, so I started planning a night he'd never forget. I read some stories about female domination, visited a sex shop to pick up some toys, and put together the perfect outfit.

I didn't want to take him completely off guard, not this time. Instead, one Saturday night when we were watching T.V., I told him I had a surprise for him. His eyes lit up.

"What is it?"

"Just give me a few minutes to get ready, hun."

I left him on the couch and went into the bedroom to prepare. I'd picked out the tightest, most dominating outfit I could find. I slid on the latex thong and wedged my breasts into the matching bustier, which made them look bigger than I'd ever seen them. Next came the thigh-hi fishnets, something I knew he'd like, and I actually felt a small surge of power as I slid them up my perfect legs. I'd picked out a pair of black, hi-heeled boots that came to my ankle and cinched them tightly. I went into the bathroom and pulled out my makeup, overdoing it so he'd really know who's boss. I put on tons of black eyeliner and deep red lipstick to match my nails which I'd painted that morning. Finally, I pulled my hair back into a tight, strict ponytail and put on a pair of dark sunglasses — he didn't get to see my eyes...yet.

"Honey?" He called from the other room. "Everything alright?"

"Yeah, just another couple of minutes."

I stepped back and looked into the mirror to survey my work. I saw a totally different person staring back at me, a dominating bitch-goddess who looked hot enough to make any man fall to his knees. I started to get wet just thinking about what was to come, and I walked back into the bedroom. I pulled out all of the toys I thought I'd need and left them next to the bed.

"Darling," I called. "Come in here. I want to show you something."

I heard him get up and start walking toward the bedroom, so I assumed my most dominating pose — my feet apart, glaring straight ahead, tapping one hand menacingly with my riding crop. The moment he walked in, he froze.

"You said you wanted to be punished," I said. "Well, you should be careful what you wish for, 'cause now you're gonna get it. Tonight, I am in charge and you follow my every command. If you need me to ease up on what I'm doing, say the word "yellow." If you want me to stop entirely, say "red." Otherwise, I will be in total control. Understand?"

He nodded. I saw a faint smile on his face, but I could see the nervousness in his eyes, trying to decide if he'd made the right request. I felt a rush of power.

"NOW STRIP!"

He started removing his clothes and I walked around him, watching him undress.

"FASTER!" I yelled, smacking his ass with my crop. I stood behind him while he finished undressing. I could see his cock was already rock hard.

"Now," I said, "You're going to do everything I tell you to do. Oh, and one more thing..."

I grabbed his hair and pulled his head back.

"Call me Mistress," I whispered seductively in his ear. "Now get on your knees!" I snarled, pushing him forward so he fell to the ground. "There's a collar on the floor in the corner. Bring it to me!"

He crawled to the corner and started to pick up the collar. I smacked the wall with the crop to get his attention.

"IN YOUR TEETH, BITCH!"

I could tell my words affected him as his cock grew even more. He bent down, grabbed the collar between his teeth, and crawled back to me. I felt a shiver watching this naked man on his knees obeying my every word.

"Pathetic. That took way too long," I snarled as I pulled the collar from his teeth and buckled it tightly around his neck.

"I'm sorry, Mistress," he squeaked. I looked down at him and my pussy tingled.

"You know, I don't think a leash around your neck is going to be enough. I'm gonna need a little more control."

I picked up my boot, put it against his chest, and pushed him backwards.

"LAY DOWN!"

He fell onto his back, and I grabbed the string and wrapped it several time around his balls, tying it off tightly, but leaving enough for me to tug on like a leash.

"There, that's better," I said. "Now take off my boots you worthless little shit!"

I held one boot over his head. He reached up and awkwardly unlaced it and pulled it off.

"Faster, bitch!" I yelled as I tugged on his balls. I lifted the other foot and he removed that shoe.

"Good, now don't move."

"Yes, Mistress," I heard him say. I sat on the bed and slid off my fishnets. When I was done, I stood back over him and held one foot over his face.

"Now, you little shit, suck!" I pushed my toes against his lips and he immediately started sucking. After a moment he reached up to caress my leg, so I yanked hard on his balls. He stopped immediately.

"Did I say you could touch?! Apparently you need to be tied up. ROLL OVER!"

I saw him roll onto his stomach as he muttered an "I'm sorry Mistress" and I just laughed. I picked up the rope from before and started to hogtie him. I cinched his wrists together, then his ankles, then took a third piece of rope and tied his hand and feet together.

"Well, there we go," I said. "Trussed up like a little pig. Perfect."

I pulled off my thong and sat down on the floor in front of him, one leg on either side of his head. I knew he didn't really enjoy going down on me, but tough shit. I was in charge tonight. I grabbed his hair and lifted his head, and pushed my pussy right into his face.

"Now you're gonna eat me, slave!"

He began to lick, hesitantly at first, but I yanked on his hair and soon he was shoving his tongue deep inside of me and sucking on my clit. I started to moan and buck against his face. There was something about seeing my boyfriend, totally naked and helplessly bound being forced to eat me out that really turned me on. It didn't take long for me to orgasm, moaning loudly and leaning back. When I was done, I stood up again. I reached down an untied him.

"Get up!" I commanded.

He slowly rose to his feet.

"Do you want to cum, slave?"

"Yes."

SMACK! I slapped him across the face and felt another surge of power.

"Yes, WHAT?!"

"Yes, Mistress," he quickly replied, whimpering a bit.

"That's better. But I don't think you deserve to cum yet. Lay down on the bed, worm! On your stomach."

He did, and I pulled out some rope. I quickly tied him, spread eagled and face down on the bed. I straddled him and felt my wetness on his back. I grabbed his hair and pulled his head up and licked his ear.

"Now what to do with you," I whispered. "Let's see. You could be my slave and I could beat the shit out of you. Or maybe I'll make you my dog and watch you eat out of a dog bowl in the corner and make you bark like the animal you are."

I paused for dramatic effect and felt him shudder beneath me.

"No," I said, "I think you'll be my bitch."

I got off him and ran my nails down his back and then smacked his ass, hard. He jumped a little, and I got even more wet.

"And maybe I'll just fuck you in the ass."

I hesitated. We hadn't discussed this, and I knew he'd be hesitant. But no safeword came. Instead, he just said...

"No, please Mistress. I don't think I'm ready for that."

"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled. "Do you think I give a shit what you want?!"

Still, no safeword came. I'd always thought about strapping one on and fucking a guy. I'd love to feel the power that he usually gets to feel, but I thought it was a bit soon for that. Instead, we'd start slow. Besides, I knew that just the humiliation of being fucked in the ass would turn him on. I looked around for a small object to use and found a toothbrush. I picked up some lube and spread some on his ass. He immediately started to struggle against the ropes. I smiled, knowing I'd tied him tightly and he had no choice. I smacked his ass.

"Don't move, bitch!"

I took the end of the toothbrush and pushed it against his hole. I felt him clench so I smacked his ass again.

"God, you really are a worthless piece of shit. Stop fighting! I don't think you're even gonna get to fuck me now. I'm just gonna leave you tied there while you masturbate as I fuck your ass, you pathetic bitch!"

With that I pushed the toothbrush up his ass and he jumped a bit. I slid it in further and he moaned, making me wet. I felt so much power, I could barely stand it. He started to gyrate against the bed and I smacked his ass.

"Cum, you little whore. Cum while I fuck you in the ass."

I straddled him facing his ass so I could ride him until he came. I kept sliding the toothbrush in and out and heard him moan. I moved my foot back to his face and he began to suck my toes.

"That's right, suck my toes while I fuck you, bitch!"

As soon as I said that, I could tell he couldn't take it any more. He exploded underneath me, and I felt him cumming beneath me. His back rubbed against my soaked pussy, and I moaned with him. When he finished, I pulled out the toothbrush and untied him. He rolled over.

"Thank you, Mistress. You were wonderful. Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Oh yeah," I replied. "More than I ever imagined. But be careful. Next time I might get mean."

He just smiled and hugged me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Fantasy Dominatrix

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 124 milliseconds