• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Fantasy Turns Real

Fantasy Turns Real

This is my first post and I appreciate any comments you people may have. I have never written down this whole thing, so I'm writing this down from memory. The events I am about to tell are real and happened last year. All the names have been changed.

Hope you enjoy!

*****

At first I will introduce myself and my wife.

I'm Josh, a 29yo real estate agent. Claire, my wife, is 27. She works as a nurse. At 5'4" and 120 pounds, she is a gorgeous brunette with nice round tits and firm ass. Her Yoga training helps her keep her body in a fantastic shape.

It has been a long time fantasy of mine to watch her with another man. As many other guys, part of my fetish involved her being fucked by another guy with a bigger cock also. My wife was quite resistant about it at first, but eventually started enjoying whenever I brought it up during our lovemaking. She always thought of it as fantasy, though.

Last summer we took a trip to the beach. We rented a really nice chalet in a resort in the Dominican Republic. We made all the arrangements to go with another couple and a good friend of mine, who was single by the time. Shortly after booking everything, the other couple had to cancel because of work issues (he was changing jobs and couldn't be away in the week we had arranged the trip). We almost canceled the whole thing, but eventually decided to go anyway. Our friend was a bit concerned at first, as he did not want to ruin a "couple's trip" as he would call it, but we convinced him to go, as he was a good friend of mine from high school and a really fun person to have along. Plus, the chalet was rather roomy for everyone and had two separate bedrooms and a living room.

The trip was going really well and we were all having a real good time. Of course, Claire and I would have to keep things quiet during our lovemaking, which was not always easy in that tropical atmosphere. Im sure Dave would hear some of our lovemaking while trying to sleep in the adjacent room.

The three of us there, the hours in the hot sun wearing only our swimsuits and, of course, all the drinks we had every night before coming back to the room... The whole thing made my fantasy get more alive than ever. I started bringing it up every night, and Claire would get super wet whenever I started it. Of course, I would mention the extra male sleeping in the next room, and she seemed to enjoy it a lot.

After a couple days, I was sure this was a great opportunity for us to finally try to make it happen. I started talking to her about it in the morning when we woke up, at night before going to bed, during sex, after sex, all the time... She was obviously into it, but still very insecure about putting things into action.

I eventually convinced her it was the perfect setting, and after a lot of sex-time talking, she finally agreed on giving it a try.

Next morning, Dave (my friend) and I were chilling by the swimming pool, having a couple beers and checking the nice ladies in their bikinis while Claire was having her massage. I took the opportunity to explain the situation to him. Needless to say, Dave was absolutely shocked at first, but was up for it in a minute. It was time for me to arrange stuff and turn our fantasy into reality...

After a night out drinking and chatting by the beach side, we came back to our chalet feeling pretty light-headed from all the mojitos we'd had. I invited him to our room. Of course, I had previously discussed the matter with each of them separately, so it wasn't that big of a surprise when i started making out with my wife in our room, right in front of our friend. To be honest, she was still a bit nervous and got a little surprised, but as soon as I started kissing the back of her ears (she loves it) and her neck, she quickly lost her inhibitions(I am sure the booze helped a lot there).

In a matter of minutes I had her light little flowered dress off, and she was down to her white lacy panties and bra. My friend took the hint and started to undress too.

I work out a lot so I am a fairly strong and athletic, whereas my friend has a classic beer belly and not a lot of muscles, so Claire, my wife, was probably not very impressed at first.

I took her to our bed and started kissing her all over while she ripped my clothes off. I was going down on her body kissing her when I looked up and saw her eyes widen. I turned and looked to see what was causing it: my friend had taken his boxers off, to reveal what was a cock way bigger than mine - I'm about 5" hard. Afterwards he told me he is 9.5", and he was also a lot thicker than me.

I must say, I'm only the second lover she ever had, and her first was about my size, she always told me. So she was really impressed. That and all the heat we were already in put her in the best mood for sex...

"Fuck, honey, Dave's cock is huge!" she exclaimed.

After teasing her clit, I finally got her to whisper what I had been dying to hear:

"Oh, baby I'm sooo turned on. I want to feel his big cock in me.. please make me ready for him". (Make me ready are her words for eating her tight little pussy and making her wet before we have sex).

I started eating her out, and she came within a minute. There was a flood of her juices in my face, it was the best feeling ever... I kept eating her pussy with abandon, and she was moaning in the most delicious voice, having one orgasm after other on my mouth.

Then it finally happened. The moment I never really believed would come.

"Come here, I want you in me." she asked.

Almost as a reflex, I let go of her pussy and went up to meet her, preparing to penetrate her (that is usually our routine in bed). I even got the tip of my dick in the entrance of her pussy... she was dripping wet.

But then I realized my mistake, when she said the words that almost made me cum right then and are now burned forever in my brain:

"Oh honey, I'm sorry... I meant... I want to try Dave's dick in me... You want that too, right?" she practically begged.

There was a mixture of lust, guilt, awkward and love in her eyes.

"Of course babe... I want it so bad," I said.

I rolled over and in no time my friend was lying on top of her... At that point, I am sure I could sense a light grin on his face. He was the man about to fuck my gorgeous wife, at her request, after she practically stopped her husband from doing it, and he was going to do it IN FRONT of him with a fairly bigger tool.

At first, he was a total gentleman with her... he told her how beautiful she was and that we were a really lucky couple... she was already in heat, and hearing this only made her melt even more!

Then he started kissing her neck while having his hand travel all over her body. She was in a constant state of arousal and moaning. She spread her legs wide and he positioned himself to enter her in missionary position.

The lightest touch of the tip of his phallus was enough to make her cry for him.

Then it happened. He pressed his engorged prick against her little pussy until the bulky head was all inside her. She grasped.

"Owwwwwwwwhhhhhh fuck, yessssssssssssssssssssssss" - she cried.

He was gentle, and ever so slowly penetrated her once faithful pussy, inch after inch, after inch. When he was slightly over halfway in her moaning turned louder. At first he stopped, giving her time to accommodate the thickness of his cock.

"Oh! Please Dave, go slow... You are soooo big," she moaned.

My mind was spinning. I wanted to jerk off badly but couldn't even move. I was paralyzed watching that beautiful scene.

He then proceeded to fill her pussy with the largest cock she had ever felt. He would go in a bit, then withdraw a little, than go back in a bit further.

Slowly, gently. She was in heaven. The look in her face was of pure pleasure and lust.

In a couple minutes (or was it an hour?? I couldn't possibly know), he was balls deep in her.

His dick was touching places in her that no one ever had. Her tight pussy was more stretched than it had ever been. The most intimate part of her pussy was being caressed by a man other than her husband.

And she was absolutely loving every second of it.

He was still for a while, and she moaned, and screamed and commented on how good it felt deep in her.

When she was coming back to earth he then started pumping in and out of her.

First, slowly.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh. Goooood yessssss thats so fucking good Dave, come, fuck me, fuck, fuck, so thick, ohhhhhhhh yeeeessssssssssssssss."

Her moaning and screaming and nonsense words fueled him and within seconds he was really giving it to her. He was fucking her brains out.

She started coming.. one, two, three orgasms... it was hard to tell when one ended and the next began. It was a flood of moans and screams, her eyes were distant from anywhere in this world. She was being fucked like never before.

I was amazed at how much he could fuck her without coming. I usually last 5-10 minutes with her, and I have NEVER had her so worked up with me. I would have exploded within seconds of it.

He then withdrew and told her to get on all fours, which she did immediately. He then held her waist in one hand and started entering her again. She was facing me when I noticed a look of frustration in her eyes. He had pulled out.

"Do you want me to keep fucking you?" he asked.

"Yes, Dave, come on, give it to me," she immediately answered.

"Ask for it!" he demanded. The bastard was now in control.

"Ohhh I need you so bad, please fuck me good with your big cock," she begged.

I was taken aback by her frank talking, I confess. But little did I know there was (a lot) more to come.

"Yeah, do you want my cock?"

"Yes, Dave, I need it so badly."

"And why's that Claire? Why do you want my cock?"

"Because it feels fucking great. Now stop this please, just fuck me!" she responded. I could tell she did not want to proceed with this game, but she just couldn't avoid it. He had her in control.

"Does it feel better than your husband's?" the asshole asked, smiling at me.

"Yeeessss, yesssss, for fuck's sake now go on." my wife said.

"Tell him!" he ordered.

Then came the hottest and yet the most humiliating thing that ever happened to me.

"Baby" - she was looking straight into my eyes - "Dave here is fucking your wife, honey.. he is fucking her soooo good with his big cock, baby! Oh my God, honey he is sooo much bigger than you, it feels soo good... he is making me cum like you never have!" she said with lust in her voice.

Bastard. I knew that grin on his face wasn't for nothing.

He then pushed all the way in , in one hard stroke. She bounced forward and almost fell of the bed. With the movement, her face touched mine. It was a special feeling to touch her in this wonderful moment. It only added to the excitement, as if it made the whole thing feel more real. I lost no time and kissed her deeply. She kissed back.

But our kiss was broken as her lips parted with another striking orgasm. She placed her hand on my lap while cumming from behind.

"Fuck yeah, Dave! That feels so fucking good. Yeesss fuck me."

He slapped her.

"You do like my cock in this tight little pussy huh? You like being fucked from behind?" he proceeded to taunt her.

"Yes... yes!! I love it. You know it," she answered.

"You like being fucked like a slut by another man? Is that it?"

"Yes, yes!! I'm a slut! I'm your slut!! Yess!! Ohhh fuck yesssss!!"

He then pulled her and threw her away from where I was. He laid on top of her and started fucking her deep from behind. Her voice muffled by the bed sheets, where she had her face buried.

His buttocks started to clench. He was cumming inside my wife. His large cock sending spurts of cum deep inside her womb. God bless those pills she takes every morning!

After he came, it took a while for both of them to recover from their sex frenzied state. He then pulled out. I could see his now flaccid cock glistering with her juices and his own cum. It still looked impressive compared to mine. Her pussy was swollen and oozing his cum.

I lost no time and laid on top of her. My rock hard prick pointing straight forward. I entered her easily, her pussy stretched and flooded in juices and cum. She didn't even react to my stroke at first.

Then she simply turned her face back and kissed me deeply. She smelled like sex.

I came in a second. She told me she loved me and thanked for the wonderful night we had.

We said good night to our friend and collapsed together.

Next morning was our last day, and it was obviously a bit awkward. It helped though that Dave had booked a boat trip to a neighbor island whereas we had decided to go on a trekking trip by the resort, so we didn't really see each other for the whole day.

What happened when we finally met him at night will be my next story :)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Fantasy Turns Real

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds