• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Fantasy - Weekend with Angel - Friday

Fantasy - Weekend with Angel - Friday

It has been two weeks since my sudden encounter with Angel. After our last meeting, we exchanged numbers and had been texting back and forth, mostly flirty talk and teasing and some sharing of sexy pictures and videos. She seemed to keep me hot and bothered at all times, sending me sexy pictures where I could see enough to be teased, but not enough to satisfy my lust for her, much to the delight and benefit of my husband.

He was preparing to head out of town for the weekend for work and I was figuring out ways to fill my weekend with things that needed to be done around the house and yard.

My phone buzzed and I saw a message from sweet Angel, a picture message. I opened it and there she was, topless in front of the mirror with her hand and arm hiding her perky young tits from view.

"You should invite her out for the weekend," my husband said from behind me, startling me a bit and bringing me out of my lusty daydream. "You could use some company this weekend, might as well ask her."

The look on his face, I knew he had plans beyond the weekend, plans I really wanted to happen. So I agreed it was a great idea and texted her an invite, followed by several texts between the two of us, planning for me to pick her up after I dropped him off at the airport.

I had a bit of time to kill before picking Angel up, so I stopped in at the local sex shop to pick up a few things for the weekend. After browsing for a bit, I grabbed a few new toys, a huge bottle of massage oil, and a new bottle of lube and made my way to her house.

As soon as I pulled into her driveway, her door opened and she came excitedly bouncing down the walk, looking so perfect in a nice pair of jeans and a form fitting white T-shirt that perfectly contrasted with her tanned skin and dark hair.

"I'm so excited for this, and until you drove up I wasn't sure you were serious!" she gushed as she climbed in before leaning across and planting a huge kiss right on my lips.

As we broke our kiss, I handed her one of the new toys I bought, one meant to fit inside your pussy and also wrap around the front to stimulate your clit.

She studied it for a few seconds before asking,

"How do I turn this on?"

"You don't, I do," I replied, holding the remote in my hand, "why don't you slide it in, and we can start the fun."

I didn't have to ask her twice, she unzipped her jeans and her hand disappeared into them for a second before she pulled it out empty and did her jeans back up. I tested the remote on the lowest setting, watching Angel instantly grab the seat and let out a soft whimper as it starts to buzz. I turn it off and she somehow seems both disappointed and relieved at the same time.

"This is gonna be fun!" I laugh, pulling out of her driveway.

We chat excitedly as we drive through the city, flirting and laughing until we pull up to a red light at a busy intersection and I feel her hand on my leg. I quickly slip the remote out of my pocket and turn it on and quickly set it to the highest setting. Angel squeals loudly and grabs the dash and door, trying desperately to not attract any attention from any of the other drivers around us at the light. Leaving it on high, I ask "are you going to behave yourself while I drive?"

"mmmmhhhhmmmmm!!" is all she can manage to whimper out, desperately trying to remain casual. I slowly back the speed off until the light turns green, when I decide she's had enough for now and turn it off. As she regains her composure, she looks like she wants to say something but decides against it. I take her hand in mine and pull it up to give her hand a kiss, which seems to brighten her mood.

We live about twenty minutes outside the city, so we do get plenty of time for some flirty chat and a little bit of singing when a song we both love comes on the radio. As I glance at this beautiful young woman, a thought runs through my mind. What is this beautiful young girl doing with some 47 year old she met working at a therapist's office? So I ask what drew her to me.

"Honestly, I thought you were pretty as soon as you walked in, and when you finally looked at me and your jaw dropped, I just decided to go for it and started planning how I would get you alone."

She then went on to tell me I was only the second woman she had ever been with, the first being when she was 18, her and a friend had been at a party and had too much to drink and when they got home they ended up making out and fingering each other. She also told me about how recently she had found herself fantasizing about women and what it would be like to really be with a woman and not just a drunken teenage play session.

Satisfied with her answer, I took my turn off the highway and down the gravel road towards my house. I managed to discreetly slip the remote out of my pocket as Angel gazed out the window and turned her vibrator back on. It must have startled her because she shrieked and jumped a bit. I slowly turned the speed up and down, teasing her a little before setting it to high, causing her to tilt her head back and moan loudly. We were about 5 minutes away so I decided to leave the vibe on high and see if I could make her cum before we got to my house.

Her breathing picked up and her moans got louder and longer as she slid a hand up her shirt. She shifted her hips forward then back, trying to get more pressure from the vibrator on her clit. I quickly turned it off, making her cry out.

"Turn it back on!! Please Kristin!! Turn it back on, I'm soooo close!!! Please make me cum!!!"

I quickly turned it on and off as she protested and begged, grinding her pussy against the seat. I could see the desperation on her face and decided to show her some mercy and turned it back on and set it to high.

Her body started to shake and she cried out,

"thank you thank you, I'm gonna cum!!! oh god I'm cummiiiiiinggggg!!!!!" as she arched her entire body against the seat before collapsing back down, gasping and trying to catch her breath as I turned the vibrator off, just as we pulled into my yard. She had her hands on her head, still trying to catch her breath, and I was halfway to an orgasm myself from the show that just went on beside me.

I pulled into the garage and turned my jeep off, and almost instantly Angel came across and we started to kiss right there in the driver seat as she climbed right on top of me. I quickly suggested that we move things inside. As we climbed out, Angel looked down at her jeans and said,

"oh my god, my pants are soaked!! it looks like I peed them!"

I licked my finger and wiped it on her shirt.

"Well, let's get you inside and out of those wet clothes."

I grabbed the bag of goodies I purchased earlier and showed Angel into my house.

Once we were inside I decided maybe we should pace ourselves a bit. As much as I wanted to cum right away, I knew I stood little chance of keeping up with this young, athletic woman. I turned to her just in time to see her pulling her jeans off, her back to me, giving me a great view of her perfect ass. She then hooked her thumbs into her pretty little red g-string panties and pulled them down too.

"What should I do with these?" she asked, with a mischievous little smirk on her face.

I walked over to her and gave her a swat on the ass, making her jump a bit, before I took her pants and panties from her and took them to the laundry room and threw them in the wash. I came back out and gave her a full tour of my house before we decided to open a bottle of wine and cook something to eat. I quickly slipped my pants, shirt and bra off, leaving just my lacy pink thong on.

"I felt overdressed compared to you," I teased, taking a sip of my wine and laughing.

As we cooked and drank there were plenty of "accidental" touches, which then led to a few grabs and some tender kisses. We ate together, talking and laughing the whole time, just truly enjoying each other's company. We took a few sexy selfies together, her kissing my cheek, me with my hands up her shirt, and a few others and sent them to my husband just to show him all the fun he was missing.

Then I decided it was time to move to the couch and turn the tv on. I grabbed my tablet and connected it to the tv, bringing up a porn site and handing her the tablet so she could pick the first video.

"Ok, but close your eyes, I want it to be a surprise. And no peeking either."

I agreed and closed my eyes and covered them with my hands.

"Just two more seconds, I have to get it to full screen. Ok! You can look now."

I opened my eyes and see that she had not only picked a video but also removed her shirt. I looked at the screen as the video started and we snuggled up together on the couch.

The video started to play and the scene opened up with a nude woman in the middle, surrounded by about 40 other women, all nude and all playing with themselves. Then one woman stepped forward and furiously started rubbing her clit and squirting all over the woman in the middle's face.

"Squirt Bukakke?! Angel, you dirty girl!" I teased.

"I-I-I'm obsessed with squirting," she stammered "And I fantasize about being the one in the middle, having all those women soak my body..."

"Don't worry sweetie, I was only teasing," I laughed.

"play your cards right and I'll give you a one woman squirt bukakke later on."

We spent the next two hours watching porn videos, a few more squirt bukakke videos, one with a tiny Asian woman getting fucked by a huge cock, a few lesbian videos, a bunch of squirting videos, and a MFF threesum that ended with the two women swapping the man's cum. The entire time touching and rubbing each other's bodies. My pussy was absolutely dripping by this point and there was a puddle all over my seat on the leather couch. As the threesum video ended, I couldn't wait any longer, I needed to cum.

I laid Angel down on the couch and before she knew it my dripping pussy was right in front of her beautiful face. She eagerly drove her tongue straight for my clit and started licking and sucking on it. I felt her well manicured nails sliding up my thighs and spread my pussy lips apart, shoving her talented tongue into my pussy a few times before focusing back on my clit. I felt a finger slide into me and start to slowly move in and out.

"More!! Give me more!"

I cooed, as she happily obliged, sliding a second slender finger into me. As soon as she got the second finger into me, she found my g-spot and I immediately started to squeal with delight.

"Oh god yes, right fucking there, don't stop, don't fucking stop!!!!"

I could feel my orgasm coming hard, and after all the buildup, it was going to be Earth shattering. Her fingers expertly worked my pussy, bringing me closer and closer to orgasm.

"ooh!! oooooh!!!! oooooohhhh fuuuuuuuu........"

My orgasm started deep inside of me, and exploded out with the fury of an erupting volcano. My head went back and my entire body arched, I could feel my pussy pulsating as a massive gush absolutely soaked Angel's face, hair and some of the couch, followed by two more smaller squirts. I collapsed onto my back, my entire body tingling with ecstasy completely unable to speak. I felt Angel bacl between my legs gently lapping and sucking every last drop she could find off of my pussy. As the world refocused, my sweet little Angel was right there, my cum dripping off her face and hair like someone threw a bucket of water on her.

"I saved you a taste,"

she proudly exclaimed and offered me her fingers which I sucked clean, tasting my pussy. She gently kissed me and we just laid there for I don't know how long, holding each other.

"You squirted so much when you came, it was amazing, you definitely kept your word that you would soak me."

When we finally sat up and looked around, we realized that the end table on the other side of the couch about four feet away had droplets on it and the couch was soaked. My legs were wobbly as I got up to get a towel to clean up with. Angel stood there, admiring the mess she had helped create, she even ran her fingers through it and got another taste.

We finally got everything cleaned up, I figured we had both earned ourselves a quick shower and some time in the hot tub. We dropped the towels and the remainder of our clothes in the washing machine and I took her by the hand and led her to the shower.

I turned the shower on and while we waited for it to get nice and hot, I pulled her in tight against me and we made out for a few minutes. I opened the glass door for the shower and as she walked in, I couldn't help myself and gave her tight ass another good smack and followed her in. We spent the next 20 minutes soaping, caressing, and rubbing our bodies together under the nice hot water.

I shut the shower off and we took turns towelling each other off before I once again took her hand and led her outside to the deck. The cool spring air felt so refreshing as we walked through the door into the night. I slid the cover off the hot tub and turned on the jets, before walking across the deck to the outdoor fridge to grab two beers. I opened them, tossed the caps in the garbage and slid into the hot, bubbly water.

"You getting in or are your just gonna stand there and be cold?" I asked.

She slid into the tub beside me and took one of the beers. I gazed up at the sky and it was a perfect night out, the sky was clear, the stars were bright, and the Northern Lights were just starting to appear. Angel looked up too, remarking how its been so long since she's seen the stars and Northern Lights this well and that she really had to get out of the city more often. We sat in the hot tub drinking beer under the stars while the Northern Lights danced above us, suddenly feeling tiny in the grand scale of the universe. At around midnight and after several beers each we started feeling frisky again and decided to head back inside. It was then I decided it was definitely time to open up my toybox for Angel.

As we walked back inside, both drunk and giggling, I said to her "I have something to show you in my bedroom,"

When we got to the bedroom, I took her over to a decorative treasure chest, flipped the latches open and lifted the lid. Her eyes got huge and her jaw dropped. Inside the treasure chest was a collection of dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, nipple clamps, paddles, handcuffs, various other restraints, lubes, lotions, and other odds and ends designed for pleasure. She took a minute to look it all over, running her fingers over a few things.

"See anything you like in there?"

Not quite sure what exactly to say she quickly blurted out "all lf it!!"

I told her to go sit on the bed, and grabbed a blindfold. I covered her eyes and told her no peeking, returning the favor for the videos earlier. I went back to my toybox and grabbed a pair of metal butt plugs, some lube, and my strapless vibrating strap on. I quickly lubed up the one butt plug and popped it into my ass. I told Angel to get on her hands and knees with her pretty little ass in the air. I started kissing her perfect, round little ass, working my way towards the middle. As I got close the moved her legs apart more and I spread her ass cheeks and gently flicked my tongue on her puckered little hole. She gasped a bit but pushed back into my advancing tongue. I licked her for a few minutes until she was really getting into it, then grabbed the other plug and lubed it up. When it touched her asshole she pushed back into it a tiny bit, and I pushed it a bit, opening her up slowly, being extra careful to not go too fast and hurt her. A little more pressure and it started to slide in, when suddenly she rocked herself back and it popped in. She let out a small, satisfied groan, letting me know she loved how it felt inside her.

Once the butt plug was in she rolled over and asked if she could take the blindfold off yet.

"No, not just yet, when its time for it to come off, I'll take it off for you."

I kissed her softly, feeling her soft lips against mine, marveling in how good they felt. My kisses moved to her neck and shoulders, while my one hand moved to her perky tits and the other slid between her legs. I felt her pronounced clit, it was almost throbbing with my touch while her pussy absolutely dripped with juices. I grabbed the strapless strap on and set the vibrate on the low setting and slipped the big end into my pussy first to get it lubed up, then pushed the other end into place inside me. I stood up and removed the blindfold from Angel's beautiful eyes. She looked at me, then looked down at the 7 inch vibrating purple cock between my legs. She didn't say anything, she just gave me a look that let me know she needed it inside her.

With my pussy absolutely drooling from the vibrations inside me, I rubbed my pussy with my hand, then stroked the strapon with my wet hand, getting it the tip wet and slick with my juices. I got positioned, rubbing her clit with the tip, teasing her just a bit. Her hips move towards me, almost begging me to start fucking. I kiss her deep, shoving my tongue into her mouth, as I start to slide into her hungry pussy. She moans as all seven inches slides easily into her and I start to slide in and out of her.

"Fuck me hard Kristin, fuck me like a whore and make me cum!!" she cried.

I started to pick up speed, slowly, finding a nice pace, easily gliding in and out of her. She wraps her legs around me, pulling me towards her, rocking her hips back and forth, driving my cock deeper into her as she howls with delight. We perfectly match our speed and movements, moving as one. I pull out of her and tell her to roll over, and she quickly complies, sticking her tight ass up in the air. I position the strapon right at the entrance to her warm, wet hole, and rub it up and down along her slit. I start to slip it back in and she quickly rams herself back, her slick pussy swallowing my fake cock. Again we match our movements, me thrusting deep into her, Angel pushing back trying to get it even deeper. I start to spank her with every couple thrusts, causing her to push back harder, moaning and whimpering with every stroke and spank.

"Turn me back over and fuck me hard," she begs "I want you to see me cum."

Being close to another orgasm myself, I turn her over and with no teasing plunge back into her and start pumping her with everything I have.

"yes baby!!! that's it!! fuck me hard!! Pound my wet pussy!!!" she cries, wrapping her legs around me and pulling me deep into her. Suddenly she grabs my body and pulls me face to face with her as she starts to cum. And seeing her orgasm pushes me over the edge too, my pussy grips my end of the strapon as we both cum together. I collapse on top of her, passionately kissing her while the strapon keeps buzzing away causing some small aftershocks to both our orgasms.

I finally have to pull out of her and get it out of me as well. I turn it off and toss it to the foot of the bed. As we lay there together, sweaty and sticky, holding each other as we catch our breath and kiss a little. Remembering we both have butt plugs in, I sneak my hand down to hers and slowly pop it out, causing her to shudder a little before I do the same to myself. We decide to climb under the covers and we snuggle together again, our naked bodies together, gently kissing as I brush some of her hair out of her pretty face. Both exhausted and still drunk, we fall asleep in each other's arms.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Fantasy - Weekend with Angel - Friday

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 150 milliseconds