• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Farewell

Farewell

I grew up in a fairly tough neighbourhood. Actually, it was a very tough neighbourhood. It wasn't safe to walk the streets at night and you'd better be careful during the day, just in case. I guess I was one of the lucky ones as my father had a job and things slowly improved as the years passed.

There reached a point, just after my eighteenth birthday, when my father got a well-deserved promotion. He and my mother were moving interstate to the new job, accommodation provided. My brother, older than me, had already left home, and I, instead of going with them, was moving to a unit near the university where I'd be sharing with a couple of friends.

What was a source of pride to me was the fact that I'd be leaving our little hell-hole with my virginity. This was rather surprising as in our area a virgin is described as a girl who can run faster than her brother. I guess I was lucky in this instance as my brother is gay. That meant I didn't have to worry about him and he kept the other local boys off my back when I was younger.

It was the day of our move. I'd already taken most of my stuff over to my new home and was at my old place putting the few last items in my car before kissing the place goodbye forever. My parents had a U-Haul and had loaded up all their stuff and I waved them off on their somewhat longer journey.

After that it was back up to the old unit to do one last inspection to ensure that we'd left nothing behind. I checked all the cupboards and drawers and the only thing I found was a lace hanky at the back of one of the built-in robes. Satisfied I headed to the door, meaning to lockup and depart.

Standing in the hallway, leaning against the wall, was Andy. Andy was one of the local gang members. When I say member I believe he was the gang leader. Not that he needed a gang to lead. He was a one-man gang all by himself. He was about twenty and a large, tough, man. He trained quite seriously and was into martial arts. You know the sort of thing, Karate, Kung-Fu, T'ai Chi, whatever. It was all just showing off as far as I was concerned. On the down-side, he didn't do drugs or alcohol, so his mind was always sharp, always thinking. You can out-think an addled mind but his never was. If he ever got out of the neighbourhood he'd probably be a success.

"Andy," I said, nodding to him. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be out doing T'ai Chi or whatever?"

"T'ai Chi?" he asked, as though he'd never heard of it.

"Yeah, you know. Your martial arts gig."

"Ah. I think you might mean Tae Kwon Do."

"Whatever. They're all the same," I said with a shrug. "The real question is, why are you here?"

"I brought you a towel," he said, holding up this big fluffy towel. I'd seen that he was carrying it but I had no idea why.

"I see. And why have you brought me a towel?"

"Well, I assumed that you'd have packed all yours away and they'd either be in your car or at your new unit. Not here where you need it."

"But I'm leaving now," I pointed out. "Why would I need a towel here when I won't be here?"

"So you can dry yourself after your shower. You'll probably want to have a shower afterwards."

"Andy, you're not making much sense."

"Aren't I. Oh, yes, I left out a bit. Um, I'm going to strip you and fuck you. Sort of a farewell fuck. After the fuck you'll want to have a shower because you'll be feeling a little sticky. It is a warm day and the exercise will make you all sweaty. Hence the towel."

"The hell you are," I said coldly. "No way I'll agree to that."

"I don't recall asking you to agree," he calmly replied.

"You lay a single finger on me and I'll scream."

"You scream and Joey and Teddy will come in. They're lounging about in the hall. You can bet your neighbours won't come. They don't go looking for trouble."

He was right about the neighbours. In this place screams weren't that uncommon and were generally ignored. I gave him a filthy look and said nothing.

"Mind you, if you scream and Joey and Teddy have to come and help me, they'll want to take turns as well, and I wouldn't be able to say no. Not if they're helping me."

I gave him an even filthier look and continued to say nothing.

"Now that we've established what the situation is," he said, all smiles, "why don't you take off your clothes? If I have to take them off they may get torn a little. Or a lot, come to think of it."

Like Brer Fox, I said nothing.

"Wow, tough audience," he said. "Maybe we can make a deal."

I looked at him with a blank face but he knew I was listening.

"You don't want to be raped, which I can understand and even sympathise with. Nor do you want to fuck me voluntarily as an act of love or as a paid performance. Have I got that right?"

I inclined my head in a gracious sign of acceptance of what he was saying.

"We progress," he said. "Now you don't want sex and my boys will expect me to take you most vigorously. We have a slight conflict of interest here. However, there is a way around it."

"And that is?" I asked, finally deigning to speak.

"If you strip voluntarily I won't rape you. What I will do is touch you up and you'll have to put up with it. In exchange for not raping you, you will have to give me a decent hand job after I've finished playing."

"If I refuse?"

"I'll strip you and rape you," he said calmly. "The choice is yours but make it quick. If you don't start stripping PDQ I'll upgrade to a blowjob. Your move."

I was furious but I also didn't have much choice. I wouldn't even be able to fight Andy off, let alone his friends if they came in. Wishing he'd drop dead on the spot I started undoing my jeans.

It's amazing how fast time flies when you're heading towards something nasty. My clothes seemed to be just falling off with minimal help from me and Andy was watching closely, his smile growing as each item came off. When I finally dropped my panties I thought he was about to applaud.

"Very nice," he told me, walking slowly around me, inspecting me from all side. "Very nice indeed."

He took hold of my arm and tugged it gently, sinking to his knees as he did so. I had no choice but to follow and he eased me down until I was lying flat on my back. He was on carpet next to me, just lounging there, one hand on my stomach.

"Now just relax," he told me. "You'll find that this won't hurt at all."

It may not have hurt but it felt most peculiar to be lying there naked while Andy stroked my breasts. It was also most irritating to feel my breasts responding to his touch. They seemed to tighten up and my nipples were standing out, a fact that Andy was quick to note and enjoy. He played with them, rolling them around with his thumb. I almost screamed when his head bent over me and his mouth closed over one of my breasts. He was sucking on it, his tongue teasing the nipple, annoying me beyond all belief, and there was nothing I could do to stop him.

His mouth moved back and forth across my breasts, tasting, biting, sucking, and generally teasing them to life. I was going to have love bites all over them by the time he finished. It was also arousing me, which was really infuriating. That man knew too much about the female anatomy for my peace of mind.

I was squirming about under him, pushing at his head, albeit feebly, and not noticing what his hand was doing. I knew that he had one hand on my breast, helping to shape it so he could get at it more easily, but I'd basically been ignoring his other hand. It was just rubbing circles on my tummy, odd, but harmless.

Not quite as harmless as I'd thought, I found, when it stopped doing its little circles and darted down a few more inches. Just like that it skimmed across my mons and slipped between my legs, closing upon my pussy. I gave a squeal and heaved my body upward to throw him off. That worked a treat, didn't it? All I did was jam my pussy firmly against his hand, a hand that started rubbing me.

It might have helped if I'd been in a position to protest but I wasn't. Not really. He'd said he was going to touch me up and I had reluctantly agreed and that was what he was doing.

Andy definitely knew what he was doing. He was stroking and probing. Massaging and teasing. His fingertips would glide lightly over my pudenda, leaving the faintest tickle of sensation. Then his hand would be rubbing me firmly, and I would feel that rubbing deep inside me. I knew what he was doing. He was arousing me and building on that arousal, hoping that I'd yield to him and let him take me, but I wouldn't. I was going to hold him to his agreement.

He slipped his fingers inside me, sliding between my lips and agitating me internally. He scored another small scream when he started stroking me in the area of my clitoris, my body arching with the shock of the sensations. And he laughed at me and repeated what he'd done. I was an aroused mess and he knew it.

I seriously expected him to try and take me but he surprised me again. His mouth deserted my breasts and found something new to play with. Now I was really clutching at his hair as his tongue started doing diabolical things to me. Fingers are relatively stiff compared to what a tongue can do and his tongue was doing it, dipping in and out and wreaking havoc on my poor nervous system.

It was all too much for me and I climaxed. There was nothing I could do to prevent it happening. Truth is I didn't even try. At least, with my climax hitting me I figured he'd be satisfied and would demand his hand job and it would all be over.

I was shuddering and gasping, not thinking at all, just feeling, and I didn't even notice what Andy was doing and cared less. That is, I didn't notice and didn't care right up to the moment I felt a sudden brief stab of pain and the shock of that concentrated my mind remarkably. Far too late, though.

Andy had just popped my cherry, as the saying goes, and his cock was deep inside me, sliding fully home while I was just catching on to what he was doing.

"You said you wouldn't rape me," I raged at him.

He was leaning over me, his groin pressed firmly against mine, his cock all the way inside me. Striking while I was lost in my climax had let him take me with no resistance and my arousal had been so complete that he was able to slide down my passage as though it was oiled. It probably was, with my juices.

"Did I say that?" he asked.

"You know you did," I almost screamed at him.

"Oh. Sorry. Guess I forgot. We'll just have to make the best of things."

I opened my mouth to give him a blast but he got in first. He pressed a finger against my lips.

"Hush. I'm not going to take it out so don't bother telling me to. Just relax and do what comes naturally. To start with, look down and watch what's going on."

With that he started to pull back and I could clearly see his cock withdrawing. I was shocked. I had no idea that it would be that large, although from the feel of it inside me I guess I should have known. Still, it seemed to me that he pulled back an awful lot of cock before stopping and thrusting it back into me.

I guess I shouldn't say he thrust it back in. It was more of a gentle easing, sliding slowly and smoothly along my passage, doing all sort of things to my delicate sensibilities. Afterwards I would realise that he was being kind, taking me slowly and letting me get used to what he was doing.

He kept up this slow torment for a few more strokes, all the while murmuring softly to me, telling me how marvellous I felt and urging me to move with him. I guess I was just running on instinct when I started lifting my hips and pushing up to meet him.

It was an obvious mistake on my part. He promptly took it for acceptance and increased his pace. He was still sweet talking me as he moved, not that I believed a word of it, but his movements were becoming faster and faster. Now I could say he was thrusting into me as he was putting some real effort into his stroke.

His hands were back on my breasts and he was rubbing them in time to his taking of me, with me finding strange sensations flowing through me from both my breasts and my groin. I was hot and getting hotter, a pool of fire deep within me getting fanned by his insistent pounding. I was gasping and shaking, giving out with little mewing cries, helpless beneath this sexual onslaught, my body yielding and craving more, more, more.

Once again there was nothing I could do to stop my climax from approaching and once again I didn't want to. Well, really, who would? He seemed to pick things up a notch, banging really hard into me, and then I felt him spasm, felt the splash of his seed spilling into me, and I climaxed in a big way with it starting deep within me and then exploding through me.

Eventually I got my breath back enough to talk.

"You lied to me," I said, furious with him. Why I was angrier with the lie rather than the rest is beyond me. It just felt wrong that he should lie about his intentions.

"It was for your own good," he protested.

"What?"

"Well just think about it. If I said I was going to throw you on the floor and fuck you, you would have panicked as soon as I started to do so. You'd have been scared and tense and probably trying to fight and you would have had a most unpleasant experience. Telling you a little white lie enabled you to relax and enjoy what was happening. You should have been thanking me for my consideration."

"Oh, how silly of me. I should be thanking you. I don't know what got in me to cause me to be upset."

"I'm sure you'll see my point once you're in the shower," he said. "Do you really want me to be truthful in future?"

"There isn't going to be a future," I pointed out.

"Yes, there is. You see, once you've had your shower and are feeling refreshed I'm going to have you kneel on the carpet again and I will demonstrate what they mean by doggy-style. That will give you something to anticipate."

I looked at him, shocked. Surely he had to be kidding me.

"Of course," he said with an evil smile, "I could be lying again. I guess you won't know until you come out from your shower."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Farewell

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 633 milliseconds