Farmer's Daughter

The farmer chuckled. "Thought you'd get away, eh, kid? Thought you could come sneaking around, perving on my little girl and then just walk away!"

"But I didn't... it wasn't me..." Lester stammered. He pointed. "There was another guy who ran..."

The shorter guy grabbed his arm, twisting it up his back. He was incredibly strong. His other hand gripped the back of Lester's neck. The big guy poked his belly with the pitch fork. "I say we deal with him ourselves. The cops will only give him a warning and he'll be back spying on someone else's daughter tomorrow."

"We could toss him over," the short guy suggested. His fishy smelling breath was against the back of Lester's neck.

Lester whimpered. "But it wasn't me!"

They both laughed. "It wasn't me. It wasn't me," the fish-breath guy mocked.

The farmer took hold of Lester's other arm and pulled him along. "He's got to apologise to my girl first. Once he's done that we'll decide what to do with him."

The smaller man let go. The big farmer dragged Lester across the bridge and up the road into the trees. He pulled him along for a while then shoved him forward, sending Lester to his hands and knees in the gravel. The two of them laughed. Lester crawled and then staggered to his feet. The two men were jostling each other playfully, still laughing. He had half a chance, and with a surge of adrenalin he ran into the forest. His camera and recorder were in a bag slung over his shoulder that caught in the branch of a fallen tree so he dropped it and kept running. He heard the men crashing through the forest behind him. They were still laughing as they called to each other to follow the road or go this way and that to head him off.

Lester tumbled down a rocky slope, scratching and banging himself up. He landed on a small walking trail that allowed him to run faster. He streaked into the forest night with the voices behind him growing dimmer until he couldn't hear the men behind him at all.

He stopped, heaving for breath against a tree. He was bleeding from his wounds but there was no pain yet. His adrenalin was still masking that, and as soon as he caught his breath he ran again. The smooth trail entered a field and took him to a windmill and drinking trough for sheep or cows. He gulped some of the water and jogged on into the night. A while later he climbed through a barbed wire fence and crossed another smaller stream, hopping rocks and emerging from the trees to see a small house with a light on the porch. There was a barn between the stream and the house. He decided it would be safer to wait and be sure those men didn't live there before he knocked on the door and asked for help.

Lester snuck into the barn and climbed to a hay loft. There was an opening where he could see the house and keep watch for the people who lived there. He lay down in the straw and caught a deep, calming breath. The adrenalin ebbed away and his legs and face started to ache. His legs were rubbery from the physical exertion and both shins were scraped. His chin was wet with blood dripping from a gash down the right side of his face. He dabbed at the gash with his shirt. His glasses were grimy so he wiped them clean then checked the small house again.

His mouth was dry from the harsh cow water. There was a small room down below where he could see a tap and wash basin. He waited for a while, just watching the house, but the light went off so he decided to creep down and get a drink.

Lester had no idea what had happened. It wasn't like the things he had read about. It was just unlucky that he looked like the pervert guy, that he happened to be there on that bridge at the precise moment a man who looked like him was being chased by some crazy local and a weird guy in a suit. Though it was freaky how much he looked like me, and that he was wearing the same damned clothes!

The hay loft seemed like the best option for spending the night. Who knew which way it was to town? Lester had no intention of going to sleep, but it was getting colder so he pulled his jacket tight and huddled in the corner of the loft where he could watch the small house. He thought of his mother and hoped she wouldn't worry too much. His mobile phone was in the camera bag. He had remembered that while running, after losing it tangled in the dead tree. He wondered if he could find it in the morning. Boss is going to friggin' kill me! The phone was work-issued.

***

Lester opened his eyes to sunlight and the sound of hens clucking. It took him a moment to figure out where he was and what was happening. The dread and horror of his situation rose up to consume him, and he crept over to the edge of the loft to see what was what. A girl's voice carried to him through the crisp morning air. She was humming a melody. He saw the hens first, then her curly blond hair. She was sprinkling grain from a wooden bucket.

Lester craned his neck to see directly below the ledge of the hay loft window. The girl wandered closer to the wall. She placed her bucket on the ground and pulled her long hair back, raking it with both hands, and with the front of her chequered shirt gaping to reveal a lacy pink bra.

"Ohh!" she cried, her eyes springing wide to fix on Lester's heating face. "Hey, is that you again? Didn't my father catch you last night?"

Lester scurried back against the wall. Panic gripped him. He waited, afraid to breathe. There was no sound from below. The girl had not screamed for her father. Suddenly her curly blond hair appeared at the top of the ladder to the loft, and then her face. She looked closely at him and smiled. "It is you!"

"No it's not," Lester croaked dryly. "It was some other guy who looks like me."

She scoffed lightly. "Yeah, sure it was."

Lester edged back some more until he was in a corner with nowhere to go. The girl crawled towards him, still smiling. Her chequered shirt had a few buttons undone. Her bra was all lace and he could see her nipples through it. She had a silver pendant: the words FARMER'S DAUGHTER on a thin chain. Her legs were long and slender. There were pockets sticking out the bottom of her frayed jean shorts.

"Aw, what happened to you?" she cooed, edging close and stroking his face. "Does it hurt?"

Lester nodded. Her scent was a light perfume. Her fingers were soft and her lips were full and plump. She raked her bottom lip with big white teeth, a faint grin flickering there beneath the look of concern.

"I think we need to clean you up. We need to bathe these wounds and get you something to eat and drink." She peered from his torn trousers and scraped shins to his face. "Are you hungry?"

Lester nodded again. She was smoothing his hair, like a mother might, but she was in no way motherly. His eyes rolled down to the swell of her breasts. The skin there was milky white. She was up on her knees checking a sore spot on his scalp. Her breasts were right there, almost pressing against his face. With each breath, the swell of her chest would put pressure on the next button of her shirt. Lester noticed it was actually a stud rather than a button, and it was threatening to pop.

"Come on. Daddy's busy so it's safe to climb down and use the wash basin."

"But I need to go. I need to get back to town. I didn't do anything."

"Oh no! You mustn't try and get away from Daddy. Not in the daylight. The only way to town is past our house and he'll see you if you try."

"But I have to! I need to get back and call my mother. She'll be worried about me."

"I'll call her for you," the girl said simply, pulling Lester by the hand.

"Do you have a mobile phone I could use?"

"Oh no... there's no mobile reception around here, silly."

"But you'll call from your house phone?"

"Yes, as soon as Daddy goes to feed his cows."

She climbed down the ladder first. Lester was staring at her breasts again. She glanced down at her open shirt then smiled up at him. "See, I knew it was you!" She tugged her shirt but it wouldn't stretch closed. "Bad boy!"

Lester climbed down and kept his body turned away from her to avoid her seeing his erection. His shins were stinging but that didn't matter. She sat him on a wooden stool and used a wet cloth to clean the dried blood from his face and hair. There was a wound at the back of his scalp so she leaned over him to tend to it, which pressed her breasts in his face again, and he clutched his jacket in his lap. She tugged his trousers up and bathed his shins.

"Where did you get that?" Lester asked. She had produced a tube of ointment from somewhere.

"Oh, I always carry some ointment. You never know when you're going to get a scrape doing farm chores."

She soothed his wounds with the cool paste, blowing softly and making the hair tingle up the back of his neck while his erection throbbed.

"Come on, off with this," she said, tugging at his shirt.

Lester lifted his arms, and she stripped it from him, then bathed his chest and shoulders, cleaning his upper body with water that felt warm, and with fingers that felt delightful. She washed his back and his neck and under his arms. Her shirt had popped open completely but she just smiled when he looked up from her breasts.

They were in a small laundry with a toilet in an adjoining room. There was a window that looked out at the house, so Lester felt safe from being surprised.

"You know, all the boys are so scared of my daddy. None of them are brave enough to come visit me, and I get very lonely," the girl said. "I don't even know what it's like to be kissed by a boy yet."

Lester swallowed. "You don't?"

Her eyelids batted. She bit a lip. Lester took her hands and stood to face her. She was a little shorter and had to peer up at him. Her lips rubbed wetly together. He looked from them to her eyes, to the brilliant blue depth within them. Her lips parted and he pressed his to them. She moaned softly into his mouth. He had no idea how to kiss, but when her tongue sought entry he accepted it and caressed it with his own.

"I'm not scared of your daddy," he lied, making her grin.

Her eyes lowered to his chest and she leaned back to inspect what was happening down lower. Her grin turned to a smile as she grabbed his belt and tugged at it.

"I think we need to do more bathing," she said.

Lester felt his face heat up. "More bathing?"

She nodded. "Uh huh... don't you think?"

He nodded too. She was on her way to her knees and he was not about to argue or complain. She opened his belt and trousers and tugged them down. His erection was tenting his white underpants. It was level with her nose, and she smiled up from it.

Lester just gulped dryly.

"Hmm... what have we here?" she cooed.

"That's um... sorry about that," he stammered. He could feel himself blushing fully.

She soaked her wash cloth and wiped his thighs. Her shirt had fallen to catch upon her elbows. He could see how firm her nipples were through the pink lace. She glanced up as if reading his thoughts, and quickly slipped her arms from her shirt and the shoulder straps of her bra. She didn't pull her bra right down; rather she left the straps dangling and tugging at the cups, pulling them down slightly. Her skin beneath the lace fabric was even more milky white. Her breasts were rising and falling upon her breath. The bra cups were peeling lower as she carefully dabbed her wash cloth around the scrapes on Lester's shins, and then bathed his feet, lifting one at a time and placing it in her lap, his toes pressing against the crotch of her jean shorts, his erection painfully hard.

"Nearly finished," she said sweetly, running her fingers up the backs of his legs and lifting to her knees. "Just one more place to bathe and you'll be all clean," she said, her blue eyes sparkling and her teeth biting down on her grin.

Lester took a breath and held it. What he had been dreaming about every night and day for the past ten years was about to happen. The girl ran fingers along the inside of the waist band of his underpants. Her eyes widened with interest, and she pulled the waistband out and stretched it over his erection, freeing it to lever almost completely vertical and swollen to the point it felt like it was going to explode.

"Oh my," she cooed gaily, her smile flashing, her eyes like saucers as she glanced up then looked back at Lester's penis.

She tilted her head to study it from the side. Her curls cascaded. He could feel her breath against the taut skin. She tilted her head the other way. Her curls rolled over to fall from her neck again. She leaned in closer and blew softly, starting at the base and causing a cool sweet breath that caressed his length all the way to the blood-filled dome.

"Um... that um... that feels..." Lester tried to speak but couldn't articulate.

She just smiled up at him, then soaked her wash cloth and dabbed at his groin, lifting his testicles and gently cupping them with the wet fabric. She soaked the cloth again and wrung it out. Her eyes lit up as she looked at his penis again, purposefully.

"Hmm... are you sure you're not scared of my daddy?"

Lester shook his head urgently. "Nope. I'm not scared." He had found his voice all of a sudden.

She laid the cloth over the palm of her hand then closed it around his penis, squeezing just a little against the flex, containing the surge of delight in the grip of her hand.

"Well if you're sure you want to, we could try something..."

"Something?" Lester croaked. His voice had gone again.

She nodded, biting that lip again. "If you sit down on the stool I could sit on your lap." She had touched the button on her jean shorts. She popped it open. There was a zipper and she tugged the pull tab. Lester watched. He sat down on the stool and looked up to meet her eyes then looked back at what she was doing. His underpants were around his ankles. He kicked them away. She had lowered the zipper, and when she tugged her shorts down there was only a trimmed patch of hair, slightly darker than her blond curls.

She stepped out of her shorts and straddled his thighs, taking hold of his shoulders and lowering herself to his lap. His penis came to rest against her belly at first. She pressed forward and kissed him, rolling her tummy against it, with her patch of hair prickly against his testicles and the heat from her sex kind of wet and interesting as it squished over the base of his erection.

"What about..." He was thinking of a condom but she cut off his question with another kiss. She rolled her lower body, lifting slightly, and the moist heat from her sex slid up the underside of his penis until it kind of hugged the swollen glans. She then rolled her hips forward and captured him, and then that exquisitely interesting heat and wetness was swallowing him up completely, making him want to thrust into it.

He looked down between their bodies and saw that he was inside of her. She squirmed, grinding and making that moist wetness swirl around his penis. Her bra still clung to her nipples but she tugged it down to reveal them. She then hugged his head and squished her breasts against his chest. That feeling alone was amazing. The feel of being inside of her was something completely foreign, yet so entirely natural.

Lester hugged her tight and let her grind and squish down onto him until he couldn't hold back any longer and ejaculated, and then he held her tight until her body eventually tensed and she held still, shuddering and moaning into his neck.

Her breathing settled after a few minutes. "I'd better go before Daddy comes," she said, kissing his forehead.

She pulled on her clothes. Lester dressed quickly too.

"Wait up in the loft. I'll bring food, okay?"

Lester nodded. He was tingling all over. He was going to do anything she said right then.

***

It was an hour before the girl returned with a picnic basket and served him cold chicken and fresh garden salad. She had brought coffee and chocolate cake for sweets. Once his hunger had been sated she pushed him back in the straw for more kissing. She had brought a blanket for the picnic, and she spread it out and laid back on it.

Lester was up on his knees looking down at her. She was twirling a curl. She had changed out of the shorts and shirt and was wearing a floral sundress that was bunched up her thighs and revealing pink lace panties. The matching bra was gone though. He slipped the strings from her shoulders and she just grinned at him as he tugged her dress down to reveal those milky white breasts and tight little nipples.

"Do you feel different?" the girl asked him oddly.

He did feel different. He felt like taking charge. "Yep," he answered, tossing his glasses aside and stripping off his shirt.

"That's good," she added, deliberating it seemed. "I can feel how manly you are, you know."

"You can?"

She smiled. "Yes... and I like it."

Lester smiled. He dropped his pants and kicked them away. Her legs were bent up and swayed together. He met her beautiful blue eyes then glanced at her little pink panties. She bit her lip and lifted her hips so he could remove them. He tossed the tiny garment aside and held her gaze as he lowered between her legs and pressed into her wetness.

She clung to him as he thrust and ground against her. He kissed her mouth and her face and her eyes. He kissed her breasts and tasted her nipples. She tensed and pulled him close to buck and grind beneath him, her body taut and her belly gently convulsing as his climax exploded and drained him completely.

Lester was left to sleep through the afternoon. The girl promised to help him get away after dark. She brought him more food and left him again. He hadn't seen her father at all, but she had explained that he was working in his office in the front of the house and was looking out an open window with a full view of the driveway. It was apparently the only route back to the bridge and across the creek gorge.

Just after dark there were footsteps, and the pretty farmer's daughter appeared like an apparition in a white satin nightgown. Her slender body was tantalisingly defined by the shiny fabric. Lester felt her breasts, rubbing her nipples and playing with them, marvelling at how they pointed so prominently. She undid his pants and pushed them down. She opened his shirt and gripped his chest. He gathered the silken folds of her nightgown and found the hem, slipping his hands beneath to clutch her bottom, making her moan into his mouth.

The blanket was still there. He lifted her, with her legs wrapping around his waist, and guided her down. He entered her and quickly lost control, thrusting and grinding wildly until she pushed him off and spun over to her hands and knees.

"Like this," she said. "I want it like this too..."

Lester obliged. He lowered his erection and she guided it. He sunk back into her and resumed his humping, quickly losing control again and riding her until she lifted and pulled him closer. He was then pressed to her back with his head upon her shoulder while she gyrated and ground against him.

They ended up collapsed together, spooning. He was still pressed to her, heaving for breath. She pulled his arm around her body, holding onto him while he throbbed inside of her.

Time passed with Lester dozing off a bit. "Mustn't fall asleep," he heard her utter softly a few times, but he didn't care. He had never felt anything even remotely like the exhilaration and utter satisfaction of making love with a woman.

***

Lester dozed a bit deeper, his breathing steady, her breathing slow and deep. He stroked her arm, feeling a strange softness to her skin. It only vaguely registered at first, but then he felt her shoulder and touched her hair. It was different. It was straight and thin. The curls were gone. He opened his eyes and squinted in the darkness to see that her face was marred with lines and her lips were thin. Her neck was badly wrinkled and her chest was different. Her breasts were gone. They had sagged and drooped to the side as she lay there.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds