• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Farmsworth Estate Ch. 06

Farmsworth Estate Ch. 06

12

Milly's head drooped, her tail shadowing the movement as her internal muscles contracted and relaxed around parts of the plug making it curl up between her legs nearly touching her stomach.

Mr Thomas leaned forward and clipped the end of the leash to her collar next to her name tag. One side of the tag had her name stamped on the metal, the other side bore the Farmsworth coat of arms - two pack girls sitting back to back in a field of roses.

"Before we see the Major I shall have to teach you a few tricks" he told her gently. "Seeing as you have already learnt sit, we shall begin with "Display". This position is like sit, but you lean back like so" and now Mr Thomas helped her lean back on her feet, legs wide apart and with her hands on the back of her neck. Her hungry little sex was open, the black patch of hair framing it perfectly. Her nipples were hard little buds and her cheeks flushed in shame.

"Balancing in this position can be tricky but I expect you to practice. I'll not be happy until you can maintain that position until I tell you otherwise."

She nodded her head in understanding, even as her legs trembled with the effort.

"Milly, for each position you learn, I shall give you the opportunity to ask me a question. You may ask your first one..."

*****************************

"D-do you do this with ... a lot of girls?" Ellie managed to stammer, struggling to hold the position Mr. Thomas had put her in. She felt so exposed, desperately aware of the new way her pussy pouted open, relaxed and stimulated by what had gone before. She'd never felt like she was open there before, like there was a space inside her meant to be filled. The position also tensed her bottom, making her clench snug around the plug and her springy tail shifted, so as she crouched there it was behind her, curved slightly up along her back.

Display made her feel rawly naked.

She didn't know if she really wanted to know how many girls Mr. Thomas had tormented so, if they were still here, what happened to them. Ellie knew that most lords who kept pack girls kept more than one -- it was supposed to be unhealthy to keep them alone. Them, she thought miserably. It had always been them, often spoken disdainfully by her father, but now it was her. He'd be disgusted if he saw her now, knew what she'd done, spent herself like a ... a streetwalker. But then Ellie shuddered, stricken. It didn't matter. He'd disowned her when she'd been arrested; turning is face from her and her mother had followed without a word.

Ellie looked up at Mr. Thomas, smoky green eyes searching for some kind of reassurance from the only person in the world who even seemed to care she existed.

*****************************

"Our Kennel capacity is 40 bond slaves, although 25 is the most efficient number to have. Anymore and you start having multiple packs and all the Alpha Females fight and squabble."

Mr Thomas noticed the tremble increasing in her legs as she struggled to keep herself balanced. The tail had swung from between her legs and pointed up her back now from this new posture.

It certainly would help with her balance, although Milly was doing a wonderful job for a first attempt. I wonder if it's only balance or if she secretly enjoys this? Mr Thomas pondered to himself. Her slit was wonderfully slick with her own juices, but he had already seen her reactions and knew she got wet very easily.

"I was an assistant for 3 years under my the old Kennel Master" He continued "then I took his place and have been doing this for 11 years now. In that time I've trained many girls, much like yourself come through these doors of Farmsworth Manor. They start off as criminals, debtors and vagrants. When they leave, they leave as proud young women, well trained, well educated and with a better outlook on life."

She was panting with the effort of holding it now, even her arms were trembling causing her breasts to wiggle invitingly.

"You may now sit." he commanded. With a sight of relief she dropped her arms forward and balanced herself with them on the ground as she rested.

"Now its time for inspect. It's much easier but I want to see that tail wagging eagerly." he told her. "Bottom up, face down on the floor. Make sure to have that ass as high as you can and keep your arms out in front of you, paw pads facing up."

*****************************

It was a relief when she was allowed to sit again, the position wonderfully more comfortable in comparison to display. Her dance exercises helped, the pads on her feet weren't entirely unlike toe-shoes but the sort of spread legged things Mr. Thomas wanted were far from what she'd been taught as a proper young lady.

"That's an awful lot. My father --" Ellie broke off abruptly, a flash of both dismay and stubbornness crossing her face before she went down to the floor. She never wanted her family to know what had happened to her and that meant no one must know who she was. Also, she hadn't been given permission to speak. She tried the position Mr. Thomas described, a little sloppily but quickly -- the speed a hope that he wouldn't be upset with her for speaking out of turn. One question per pose, that was all. She rested her hands on the floor and lifted her rear as high as she could.

She had no idea how to wag her tail, didn't even know how to try and it was also unfortunate that inspect put her bottom in a very vulnerable position.

Still, Ellie gave an experimental wiggle of her rear, arms outstretched, one cheek resting on the clean swept bricks of the examination room floor. She had her eyes closed, not in relaxation but in a small attempt to distance herself from the situation she was in.

Ellie's pretty rump wiggled, pale cheeks flexing, the soft lips of her pussy, nicely available, a little damp. The plug rocked inside her and Ellie shivered, the twitch of her tail more realistic in that brief reaction.

*****************************

"That's it girl, put more effort into it!" Mr Thomas told her. "Work at squeezing the plug within you while wiggling your hips."

Her backside was in the air, pale cheeks spread apart by the plug, her moist pussy in full view. The tail was swaying back and forth better now, the wires inside of it, coiling and flexing to cause the effect. From this angle he could see her face down, cheek pressed against the floor, her breasts hanging, stiff little nipples almost gracing the floor. With the toe of his boot Mr Thomas pushed her legs slightly apart, gaping her open invitingly as a small drop of excitement dripped from her onto the floor.

SMACK!

The paddle connected with her bum, slapping down hard causing Milly to yelp loudly. She arched her back of the floor and looked round at him, a mixture of shock, pain and upset filling her tear laden eyes. In an instant the tail dipped between her legs, curving up and tickling her cowardly little belly.

"I said a question, not an observation Milly." He told her sternly. "You had your chance to tell the Major who your family is but you chose not to. I don't care who's daughter, sister, cousin or relative you are. Here you are a pack girl. A bond slave. A bitch to be trained and used as anyone sees fit. Now back on your face, Milly."

Tears coursed down her face as he told her the harsh truth. She looked away, lip quivering, choking back a sob as she bent over once more.

*****************************

Mr. Thomas' praise was encouraging and Ellie tried her best, clenching around the plug made her feel strange -- a mixture of shame and pleasure. It didn't hurt at all, it just felt in her. She could feel the tail moving and she hoped it was doing what he wanted. The cool toe of Mr. Thomas' boot touched her thighs and Ellie scooted her legs wider on the floor, panting a little.

The hard smack of the paddle was a cruel shock and Ellie practically leapt into the air with a yelp. Her front paws skidded on the bricks and she looked back at him with wide, accusing eyes as her tail tucked between her legs like a puppy. He hadn't sounded mad! It wasn't fair!

"I said a question, not an observation Milly." He told her sternly. "You had your chance to tell the Major who your family is but you chose not to. I don't care who's daughter, sister, cousin or relative you are. Here you are a pack girl. A bond slave. A bitch to be trained and used as anyone sees fit. Now back on your face, Milly."

Now he sounded harsh and cruel. But Ellie didn't have the energy to feel defiant, trembling she lowered her chest to the ground and raised her ass high. There was a hot pink patch on her ass, where Mr. Thomas' paddle had landed, and her tail stayed tucked between her legs and no coaxing would change that. Despite, or perhaps because of, the pain, Ellie's thighs spread wider than even Mr. Thomas had guided her and her back hollowed as she presented herself in a wonderfully, pleading, submissive manner.

Ellie didn't look like a proper lady at all as she struggled not to cry, bare ass lifted high.

*****************************

Milly's ass quivering in the air made an invited target. Her tail was tucked between her legs and from the little gasps of breath she was taking, she was desperate not to cry.

Mr Thomas sighed heavily. It was tough for new girls becoming back bitches but if he wasn't firm, then she would never learn. A firm hand from the very start was what young bitches needed to develop properly.

Reaching out Mr Thomas held his warm hand on the red skin. She flinched from his touch but remained still afterward. Tracing the mark he had left on her porcelain skin, he savoured her smoothness, trailing his fingers back and forth then between the cleft of her buttocks. He pushed lightly with his finger on the plug, enjoying the low groan Milly made as it pushed into her slightly deeper.

He dipped his hand further and felt her slick entrance between her legs practically dripping with wetness. He slid his finger over her slit and into the small trim bush of her pubic hair and when he pulled his hand back he examined the moisture on his fingers.

Well she obviously isn't going to be learning many positions tonight, Mr Thomas thought as he reached down and gathered the leash.

"Right let's go visit the Major shall we?"

*****************************

Ellie didn't say a word, simply sat up so Mr. Thomas could clip the leash to her collar. She knew a rhetorical question when she heard it, her father did that a lot. Besides, with her ass stinging harshly, she'd rather err on the side of silence.

Her dance training did come in handy as she crawled after Mr. Thomas; despite the unfamiliarity of all fours, Ellie was still quite graceful. Moving also eased the anxious tuck of her tail. The plug was a persistent pressure inside, rocking gently as she moved - an intimate, invasive touch. It coaxed little pulses of sensation out of her and Ellie hated the way she couldn't control her arousal, it was like her own pussy didn't even belong to her anymore.

Ellie might be graceful, but she wasn't used to walking to leash. Everything seemed so much larger when she was low like this, doorways places she could bark her shoulders, furniture a forest of obstacles. And Mr. Thomas walked just a little faster than Ellie could crawl comfortably, every time she fell behind, he'd tug firmly on the leash and tell her to 'heel'.

They left the kennel, and Ellie shivered in the chilly night air, nipples pulling tight, her pussy felt chilled too, wet in the cold air. It seemed late, only a few lights were on in the looming building ahead. She looked around curiously, not able to see much in the dark and unable to judge much from the unfamiliar position she was in.

"Heel, Milly," Mr. Thomas said again, shortening his grip on the leash and pulling her back so she was once again crawling at his left side, shoulder even with his leg. "Good girl."

Ellie crawled faster, panting, tail swishing gently from side to side.

*****************************

Reginald Archibald Farmsworth

"My Dear, half the Northern Families are purely dark haired" his wife declared as she closed the book entitled "Notable Families of the United Kingdom". The Major knew it was going to be an almost impossible task but his wife's initial enthusiasm had made him at least try. Several large books lay on side tables, flicked through and discarded and still they had only narrowed it down to about 20 families.

The light flickered slightly from behind his right shoulder and a small whimper sounded in the room. Glancing over his shoulder the Major could see that Jess had leaned her head slightly forward to look at him and the candle wax had spilled across her large breasts. Again. The Major smiled at her, although her head her head was leaned correctly back, candle upright in its leather holster strap which covered her mouth and chin. Her chest wasn't covered though and as the evening went on and it became more difficult to remain with her head craned back, more wax and spilled down her, tracks of molten wax spilling down over the curves of her large breasts causing the occasional whimper. Her nipples, large and pink, were hard. They poked out from her chest and through the wax like tiny hills as another glob of the candle wax dripping exactly on one of them. She shuddered, causing the candle to wobble and sending even more down onto her tender body. Already her stomach was dottled with flecks of wax.

The Major reached out with his hand, his fingers tracing the smooth contours of her stomach before dipping down and slipping into her snatch. A low groan slipped from her as he dipped into her wet, hungry hole and using his fingers he pulled her closer to provide a little more light.

Alexander and Geraldine were playing ring toss on the other side of the room, ignoring their parents quiet discussion as they threw stiff hemp rope at a bond slave laying flat down. An oddly shaped dildo was thrust between her legs, curved at such an angle that it stood up straight like a really erection. On her nipples long clips were pinching her, pointing straight up to catch the rope rings on her sensitive parts. Her small yelps, moans and cries were a nice accompaniment to the evening as the children threw rings at her crotch and tits.

The door opened suddenly and Mr Thomas entered the room, Milly sulkily in tow behind him at his left leg. She looked magnificent, with the tail behind her, low but waggling behind her.

A mighty fine bitch, the Major thought to himself. Congratulating himself on his fine taste in girl flesh. The Major bounded from his chair like an eager boy readying himself for his first hunt.

"Mr Thomas!" he called "How is our newest member of the pack?"

Mr Thomas grinned at him.

"See for yourself, Sir" he replied easily handing over her leash. The Major's family were gathering around, crowding around the young girl with curious eyes and he didn't want to disappoint.

Time to inspect the little vixen.

*****************************

Entering the house was its own ordeal. It reminded Ellie of home, not in any of the details, but in the dark wood paneling, the Persian carpets, the smell of wood polish. It was a home and familiar, unlike the brick examination room, or the auction house or the other places Ellie had mostly been since her arrest. It made her desperately self-conscious as she crawled naked through a servant's entrance and down a hallway at Mr. Thomas' heels.

She didn't know if it was worse or better that the people they passed ignored her completely. The only one to speak to either of them was a housemaid, asking Mr. Thomas a question, giving him flirtatious glances the entire time. Ellie had seen house servants do that occasionally, though they mostly kept themselves to themselves when any of the family was around. Now they didn't bother, chatting to themselves about their work, their employers, or their families.

Mr. Thomas led her confidently to a study and, to Ellie's dismay, it wasn't just the Major - but what must be his family. His wife and two people near Ellie's own age. Ellie shivered all over but she knew very well that disobedience here, in front of the master of the house, would be tolerated even less well than it had back in the examination room. Her ass twinged at the memory of what disobedience earned her.

"Lovely, lovely!" the Major said as he took her leash, smiling down at her in satisfaction. Everyone abandoned what they were doing to crowd around - except for the two other naked girls, one strapped into some kind of terrible gag, holding a candle in her mouth. The other the focus of a game. Ellie's eyes darted wildly before fixing on the tips of the Major's shoes, in a desperate desire not to let her panic take over and make her do something to displease Mr. Thomas.

The Major tugged firmly on her leash, "Here, Milly!"

And to the woman who must be his wife. "You remember my stories about the first bitch I had, my dear? Ah, I adored that creature. I thought this lively thing could live up to that name."

"She's very pretty, father."

Ellie stole a glance at the girl, peering down at her, a rope ring forgotten in her hand. Slender and blonde, she looked down at Ellie with bright, interested eyes.

The Major reached down and scratched Ellie's head, then stroked a broad, warm hand down her back. Ellie shivered and arched, tail lifting tentatively. His touch was firm and confident, calming in a way. It was like he knew exactly what to do and with Ellie bewildered by almost everything that was happening, it felt reassuring. She hadn't been touched so much ... in almost ever, Ellie realized. Not at home, certainly. All the attention was kind of ... nice.

The Major cupped her chin and tilted her face up to the little crowd around her. "Look at that lovely face. He gave her another little pat. "Sit, now girl!"

Ellie sat, as she'd been taught, knees splayed, paws neatly set on the floor, eyes politely down. The last, at least, was normal enough. A polite girl didn't stare.

*****************************

Milly obeyed fast enough, her paws hitting the ground, her knees apart, revealing her hungry hole. Her tail however was still curled between her legs as she looked down at a patch of carpet. It'll take her a while to adapt, the Major decided.

"Good girl Milly!" the Major told her kindly and putting his hand in his pocket he removed a little chocolate from it's wrapper and held it out to her. Her mouth opened in a look of surprise and horror. She looked up at him, with those big green/gray eyes, her breath very loud as she shakily breathed in and out. She looked at each of his family in turn, Margery smiling benignly, Alexander with an impatient frown, Geraldine biting her lip girlishly, practically pleading with this new bitch to take her treat. Lastly she looked at Mr Thomas and he could see her firm her resolve as he gave her a small nod of encouragement.

She dipped he head forward, tilting it slightly as she opened her mouth and with a flick of her pink tongue scooped the chocolate from the Major's hand. He smiled down at her as she watched him, slowly chewing on the treat, even a small smile on her face probably from the flavour. Slowly the tail crept up from between her legs and swayed slightly behind her. Geraldine clapped her hands in excitement.

"Good girl, now display!"

Swallowing the treat, she shifted her weight back. Her arms reached behind her, thrusting out her chest even as she widened her legs for a better view of that little patch of hair framing a wet snatch. Her tail balanced out behind her, waggling from the movement.

"Excellent, excellent!" the Major cried, leaning in for a closer look. His daughter reached out and ran her fingers through her hair, exclaiming at its dark richness while Alexander slipped a hand between her thighs. Milly gasped and wobbled slightly before balancing herself once more. Margery smiled at her husband as she took one of the girls stiff nipples between fore finger and thumb, pinching and pulling it taunt.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Farmsworth Estate Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 161 milliseconds