• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Fates Mate Ch. 02

Fates Mate Ch. 02

12

Lily looked after him then she got up from the bed. "I will be right back. When she got down stairs she looked to see if he was still there. He was sitting in his truck; Lily walked out to the truck and climbed into the cab with Dean staring at her.

"I am sorry; I just know there is a reason that I am the one that found him."

"There is not a reason he can't stay here. I will be by tomorrow to check on him." He smiled at Lily, she smiled back. Dean leaned a crossed the seat and kissed Lily. After a few minutes they broke apart.

"For some reason I could not stay mad at you." Lily Said climbing out of the truck. She saw him smiling as he drove off. Lily walked to the wolf that was in her room waiting for her to return. The wolf was still facing the window when Lily entered her room.

"I am back, Emmett." Said Lily walking to the empty side of the bed he was facing. She laid on the bed. "Yep I know you're a wolf that can shift." The wolf picked his head up in curiosity. "I heard Dean scolding you for being so careless. I am not sure how I feel about it plus the fact that I am his mate. I have a feeling that you are his brother." The wolf nodded. "That is weird cause of the previous conversation." Emmett smiled a wolfy grin. "You can shift if you feel comfortable with me and don't pull out your stitches."

The wolf was replaced by a man. 'Cute.' Lily Thought.

"You are a sneaky human." Emmett Said.

"Are you going to tell Dean that I know?" asked Lily sitting up.

"I would but since you saved me, I won't until I am out of here." Emmett Said with a grin.

"Dose Matt knows about you or Dean?" Lily shifted a little bit in the bed.

"No, he might know about Dean but not me. It is my choice who I tell, but since Dean was the idiot and not talking with his mind to me, you found out." Emmett Said trying to sit up against the headboard. Lily helped him out a little bit.

"Sorry I could call Dean and tell him to come back to get you." Lily looked up at him there was a little hurt in them.

"No, I am fine with you know since you are about to be family."

Lily smiled at Emmett. A few seconds later they both heard Matt bounding up the stairs. Emmett shifted and Lily sat there looking like she was being protective over Emmett. Matt walked in with take out from her favorite take out place.

"Hey, how is our guest?" asked Matt sitting in a chair by the window.

"He is fine, what are you doing home?" Lily Asked

"My best girl is babysitting a wolf on her birthday why would I not join her?"

"When is your date? "Asked lily

"At 7 o'clock, we have lived together to long if you know that."

"Or that you are trying to make me feel better about my birthday by faking a celebration then going on a lousy date. Just go I am fine by myself." Lily Snapped. Matt walked out of the room. Lily rushed over and locked the door, and then she walked over to the window and saw Matt leaving. Lily turned to the bag of food and brought it to the bed. Emmett already shifted bag to human form.

"What is in the bag?" Emmett asked.

"The best burgers in Virginia." Lily said handing him one. She sat there watching Emmett take his first bite.

"Oh my god, that is a tasty burger." Emmett said with a smile.

"Do you want water or a beer?" Lily asked walking to the mini fridge in her room.

"Beer, So Lily what do you think about my brother?" Emmett asked taking another bite out of his burger. Lily turned around with a beer and water in her hand.

"I don't think that is something we should talk about that, Emmett. You're his brother; I would not feel comfortable about it."

"Sure, you're going to need someone to talk to when your with him. Since he is the alpha of the pack and there is a lot of frustrating stuff that happens. Believe me, it is a reason that Colin, Sean and me did not become sub alphas. We the hate politics."

"Fine, he's the most hottest guy I have seen. He makes me want to yell at him and kiss him all at the same time."

"well at any rate would it help to say that you do the same thing to Dean?" Emmett said laughing at Lily for a minute then gave her a hug.

"Yeah, at least that helps me from thinking I am the only one."

"Far from it. He is just under stress because I got hit plus he is worrying about you denying that you're his mate and pack member stuff."

"I don't deny there is something between Dean and I." Lily said walking over to the window looking out. She saw a white tiger sitting by her car.

"He's back!" squealed Lily hopping over the bed and running out of her bed room. She flung open the front door and ran to the white tiger. She flung her arms around him.

"Welcome back."

They walked into the house and Lily leading him to her room. She went to her dresser without introducing the two men to each other. She put the clothes in the bathroom the tiger went in there and kicked the door shut.

"Explain." Emmett demanded.

"There is nothing to explain. He is my Logan." Lily said innocently.

"You never explain things right. I am her sex buddy up until 2 weeks ago. What I don't know is why you're here in my girl's bed." Logan said wrapping his arms around her.

"What are you doing here Logan?" Lily asked.

"I am here to be with you. by the way Happy birthday." Logan said then kissed the top of her head.

She smiled up at him. She stood on her tippy toes and kissed Logan on his lips.

"I am still confused here." Emmett stated harshly.

"Its simple Logan and I started to go from sex buddies into a relationship two weeks ago before your brother started feeling the pull to me and Emmett got hit by a car, I helped him out. I kissed Dean twice and starting to fall for him. Any other questions?"

Logan and Emmett just looked at her with many questions but they both could not voice them. They all heard Matt's car coming to a stop in the driveway. No one moved. they just stayed frozen thinking to them selves about the whole situation.

"Lily, I am sorry that...what's going on?" Matt said stopping half way in her room.

"Well Logan showed up and Emmett got hit by a car. I asked Dean to take the wolf with him because I realized that he would be time consuming." Lily said all cool like.

"Ok, a lot of drama in one room I think I will go do something else, it seems like you have enough guys in one room." Matt said with a laugh.

Lily shut the door on him and hit her head a few times on the door. She felt Logan's arms wrap around her and he picked her up then put her on the bed with him sitting behind her not letting go. After a few minutes her phone rang. Emmett handed it to her she looked at the ID and answered it.

"Hey Emma,"

"Hey, sorry for calling so late I wanted to wish you a happy birthday."

"Thanks Emm. I wish it was a happy birthday but on the bright side Logan is here and Emmett."

"Really, Mom's Emmett?" Emma asked with a hint of amusement in her voice.

"I think so. Emma I loved that you called me but this is not a great time. I will talk to you later sweetie."

"Ok. Call me tomorrow with the details. Love you. Say hi to Logan for me."

"Yeah, love you too. Say hi to your mom for me." With that Lily hung up the phone.

"How is Emma?" Logan asked.

"She is fine as normal. Emma is Summer Rowing's daughter. Summer is my friend that you use to date. That is why you're here now is to find out about your lost love not to bring Dean and me together. Dean and I were together in another life. Even though you think I am human, I am not. I remember it because I am a time traveler. For non humans that can afford me. The reason I told you about Summer is because Emma is going to need you and Colin soon. I can't help her but you can. The reason I can't is because I am going to be doing a job for Sean soon."

"So how dose he tie in?" Emmett asked pointing to Logan.

"He is my husband." Lily said bluntly.

"How long have you to been married?" Emmett asked kind of annoyed.

"One year on Sunday. That is one reason that he is here the other is that I have to time travel for a few clients and he is here to protect me while I do that. See I time travel as a sprit so I can get the information with out being seen. If I trust the client then I just do it but I don't trust demons. " Lily answered.

"How come I have never heard of time travelers?" Emmett asked.

"We use confidentiality agreements. They squeal no one works for them and we kill them. So far not many have squealed on my contracts. Were's rarely use my time traveling skills. Time travelers don't normally treat this as a job some stay with a group and that's it, one person or group controlling you and your skill. I could not live like that ever." Lily said with some anxiety in her voice.

Logan wrapped his arms tighter around her and kissed her neck. She laid her head on his shoulder smiling.

"You two are mates then?" Emmett questioned.

"No, Lily is free to divorcé me when she dose not want me anymore. I am allowed the same. We rather not mate with uncertainty. Plus Lily can't always stay by my side and I can't always stay by hers." Logan said nuzzling Lily's neck.

Emmett watched them for a little bit. He noticed that when they looked into each other's eyes all you could see was love for each other. Emmett smiled at that.

"Did you lie about Dean earlier?" Emmett asked.

"No, earlier I had strong feelings for him that was the first time I saw him from my previous life. So I kissed him and other stuff I did today were a reaction I should have hidden but I am not perfect. I know I am going to have to tell Dean tomorrow. Hopefully he understands."

"He might fight Logan for the position."

"He won't do that he wants me happy and hurting Logan would kill me. My fate to Logan is very intertwined with him for now." Lily stated with certainty.

"Do you have anymore questions Emmett? Lily has to time travel in 6 hours so she needs to get some sleep. We can talk about this more tomorrow when she time travels for Matt tomorrow. She should be back here to do that at one." Logan said.

"Nope," Emmett said surly.

Lily and Logan walked out of the room. They went to the guest room. Lily shut the door behind her Logan was sitting on the bed smiling at her. She walked up to him smiling back. She stood in between his legs, she leaned down and kissed Logan at first lightly then Logan deepened the kiss by pulling her head softly down more on to his lips. There tongues probed in and out of each others mouths. Lily broke the kiss.

"I have missed you so much Logan." Lily said intertwining there fingers together.

"I have missed you to love. So why are you living with Matt?" Logan Questioned.

"I've been doing a lot of traveling for him and he offered up his place to me and we have became friends. ½ of my payment is the car. I did not bring tons of money for a car so he paid for it. Well now I can stop with school since I won't be here much longer."

"Honey, I know you love doing this traveling for people but when are you going to relax a little bit and come home to me?"

"After I do the traveling for this city I see me coming home a little bit. Also there is a part after that were I just travel for people in the city near the compound."

"I want you to stay with me always." Logan said.

"Fine, Logan I will give it a year and in a year I will stay or I leave without you.

"I love you. Thank you for trying staying for me. " Logan said.

He kissed the side of her neck moving further down until he reached her clothing then took them off of her until she was standing in front of him all naked. He grabbed her around her waist and flipped her so her back was on the bed. He continued to kiss down her body lovingly. Lily moaned at his light kisses touching her body. His hands traced the outline of her body; he was going to take his time devouring her body.

"I need you inside of me, Logan." Lily moaned.

Logan smiled and stoked Lily's clint. She moaned louder then He positioned himself at the being of her pussy and stayed there a few seconds before she opened her eyes to look at him. Logan smiled then plunge his cock inside of her. She moaned as he moved inside of her.

"Fuck me Logan." Lily screamed.

His movements were at first slow then he got bigger and faster as he pounding her pussy.

"Ahhh ...Logan" Lily moaned. In a response he grunted as he kept moving faster in and out of her. A few seconds later they came at the same time.

Logan flipped them on there sides. Lily smiled at him.

"I missed you." Lily said.

"I kind of glad about that. I missed you to love."

Logan brought her closer to him and kissed her softly on her lips. She kissed him back and snuggled closer to him. They went to sleep content to be in each other's arms.

At Five o'clock Lily woke up to the alarm going off. She felt around in the big bed for Logan after she turned off the alarm. He was not there. So Lily got up and walked naked to her room forgetting that Emmett was in there. Still have asleep she looked over to the bed and found that he was still asleep. She quietly walked to her closet and got out a pair of jeans, a white tank top and under garments. She snuck into her bathroom turned on the water to the shower and then shut the door. After her short shower she toweled off, and then put her fresh clothes on. She brushes her hair and put mousse in. after that she went out to her closet then grabbed out her light brown tall heel boots also grabbed out her light brown jacket. She walked out of her closet to find Emmett wide awake.

"Did I wake you?" lily asked.

"No, I Just woke up because I heard movement. It's a wolf thing."

Lily sat on the end of the bed laying the jacket by the door first. She put on her boots and looked over to Emmett.

"Where did last night leave you and me?" Lily asked.

"My loyalty is always with my brother, if he is fine with this then so will I."

"Fair enough, when you see Dean tell him that I will talk to him later and Logan and I will not be here long just in tell Tuesday."

"Ok, I will let him know."

"If you don't want to face Matt's questions there is food in the fridge and I wont be home until 10:30 am but I have more traveling to do for Matt so probably won't be able to talk to you again until one o'clock. If you need anything don't hesitate to call my cell. You would get Logan but at least you could get what you need when we got back. I will make sure to bring home some better breakfast or have Dean do it."

"I will have Dean bring me some clothes and food so he can take me home today." Logan said Surly.

"fine your welcome to stay, but I am glad your going if you can sit there and judge me for something I did not mean for it to happen. " Lily said walking over to her jewelry box a grabbed out her silver wedding ring. She put it on and walked to the door and stopped.

"I am sorry, to lead him on. Yesterday I forgot my ring because I was in a hurry. That is not an excuse but I really did love Dean in the past. I watched him kill himself over me. It is not something you just forget easily. Without me going into the future I knew that Logan is one I could live without. I am sorry but I can't handle Dean killing himself again. Even if he dose not remember I will." Lily said then grabbed her Jacket and left. Emmett laid there thinking about what she had told him. Lily walked down the stairs to find Matt and Logan eating breakfast also joking with each other.

"I don't know what you two are up too but it better not be killing each other or planning something stupid. Logan I don't need you today, I will need you tomorrow but if you could stay here and take care of Emmett that would be great." Lily said taking a piece of toast from Logan's plate.

"Sure, you do realize there is a pile of toast on the table?" Logan asked curiously.

"Yeah, I know but I like taking it from you." Lily answered with a smile.

"So why is Emmett still here?" Matt asked while reading the paper.

"Logan, don't for get to give him food and don't you dare fight with Dean when he gets here. Stay away from him. I want Emmett here so he can relax and heal. I don't ask you about the people that stay in your room, I want the same curtsey." Lily said harshly.

Lily kissed Logan and ran out the door. She got in her car, then put her jacket on the passenger seat and started her car she got half way down the drive way when Dean was driving up it. Lily stopped on the side to let him pass but he stopped his truck and went to the passenger side then got in.

"I can't do this right now I am running late." Lily said not looking at him.

"Take me with you. Matt can come and get my truck." Dean said also not looking at her.

"Fine, only because I don't have time to argue. Hand me my phone please, it is in the jacket behind your head."

Dean gave her the phone.

"Thank you,"

"Your welcome"

"Hello Mr. Chand. I wanted to let you know I am running a few minutes late so lets knock of 500 dollars every hour I am late."

"Sounds good; Mrs. Winters. I am a very busy man."

"Yes sir, be there soon." Lily said closing her phone. Then hit 2 on her speed dial.

"Hey honey you just left give me some time to walk up stairs." Logan said.

"its good to here that your doing what I asked but could you ask Matt to come and get Dean's truck, its in the drive way with keys in it." Lily asked. She could here Logan hiss at what she just said.

"No problem. So he is going with you?" Logan said with irritation.

"Don't do this I already had a 2 arguments this morning I don't need you out of my corner right now. Please just get Matt to do it now and we will discuss this later."

"I love you. No matter what I am always in your corner."

"You too. Bye."

After Lily got off the phone she sped down the highway to Mr. Chand's.

"How much do you get paid?" Dean asked finally breaking the silence

"40 thousand for specifics, 10 thousand for non-specifics." Lily said causally.

"Wow that is expensive."

"Yeah, since I risk my neck every time I do it. I could have the nut job that hires me then tries to kill while I am out. Mr. Chand is a good client that is why I did not bring Logan.

"Who is Logan?"

Lily held up her hand with her ring on it. Lily glanced at Dean who was fuming in the seat next to her.

"What did Emmett tell you?"

"Apparently not enough, he told me about your time traveling and told me not to bug you anymore that he had a reason." Dean said in an angry tone.

"When I was traveling in the past I came a crossed you're passed life intertwined with mine. So I watch our passed lives for awhile. We were so much in love. We never fought; if we did we would never walk away. So after a few months my passed life got sick and died. You were so heart broken that you killed your self. I stood there and watched you die. I broke down and cried my heart out. When I got back here Logan which was a friend at the time sat with me for hours letting me cry on him. Finally I cried my last tear and afterwards I said bye to Logan and took off. He said he said he searched the whole world for me but never found me. Finally I came out of hiding 2 months later I found out were your family lived and for a week I sat in a tree not moving watching the compound. I saw you one day just talking to your grandfather when I felt it. There was someone in that compound that loved you more than me. So that night I left but not before talking to your grandfather. He said he knew I was a time traveler and that he knew I was there to make sure you were ok. He said you were doing great. That's when I left. Never looking back. I found alpha Logan, he accepted me back. He said he missed me next time I ran off call him once a week. It took off from there." Lily said choking back tears.

They sat there is silence when Lily pulled over in a parking lot.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Fates Mate Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds