• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Father & Son
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Father & Son

Wilda said "Yes, I've liked this house from the first time I saw it. Your Grandpa and I were very good friends even if I've only lived here a short while.

The other Grandson came by and got the other pick up truck a few days ago. I don't think he went into the house."

I said "Tony. I got the old Mustang and Tony got the pick up truck."

She smiled and looked at me "But you got the house. Grandpa must have liked you."

I said "Yes he did."

Mrs. Lark was very attractive for a lady in her late fifties of maybe even sixties. Pretty face, large round giggling breasts, not real broad in the ass with nice legs what I could see of them. I got the feeling that maybe Grandpa had seen more of Mrs. Lark, a lot more. It was something in her eyes that said "Your Grandpa fucked me."

I shook off the sexual sensation this old broad was giving off and walked toward the house with her close behind.

I asked "So you've been in the house before?"

"Yes why do you ask?"

"I was wondering if you had any idea what if anything it would need to have repaired before I move in."

She said "Your Grandpa said once that the upstairs plumping needed some updating.

If you're going to live and eat here you might want to renovate the kitchen. The appliances are very old and I'm not sure the refrigerator works. Andy showed me through the bedroom once and said that the roof might need to be redone soon."

I said "I bet he showed you more than the bedroom. I knew Grandpa pretty well and I'll just bet he got your plump cute ass in his bed."

She stopped, blinked and looked at me as if she were going to get mad and then started to laugh. I laughed too.

I stepped up close and pulled this old broad into my arms. I kissed her and she kissed me back. Wilda was one hell of a kisser. I cupped one of her big old tits and

Said "Grandpa had a good eye for sexy, beautiful and fuckable women."

Wilda laughed and said "God you're a lot like Andy."

I said "Why don't we go up to the bedroom so you can show me that leaky ceiling."

In no time I had big old Wilda on her hands and knees on the bed watching her tits bounce and swing back and forth as I fucked her doggie.


She cried out she was cumming and I banded faster and harder. She moaned, groaned and jerked her big old ass back into me.

I said "I want to fuck you in the ass."

She cried out "Yes, yes quickly fuck my ass."

I whipped my wet cum covered cock out of her dripping pussy and pushed it easily into her plump ass hole. This old gal had been ass fucked may times before and she knew how to relax her ass hole to take a cock. I fucked her happily a few minutes then pumped her ass full of cum.

I washed my cock off at the sink as Wilda wiped her ass and pussy while sitting on the toilet. I turned back around and pointed my not so limp cock at her.

Wilda smiled and willingly opened her generous mouth and sucked my cock well back into her slippery mouth. Wilda had sucked more than a few cocks I could tell. She suck, milked my cock as I cum swallowing every drop and wishing I had more for her.

I stood at the kitchen door waving at the plump little neighbor and thought I'll fuck you again dear Wilda. If I ever had a Grandma I'd want one just like her.

Over the next four weeks Gina never called, never came by and seemed to be avoiding me. I did not ask and I did not try to find out why. I did not know what had happened but what ever it was it was okay with me.

Dad seemed to be working a lot and I only saw Mom at bed time. I tried to get her and Dad to have another threesome but it just did not work out. Mom did come to my bed a few times for a quickie or to give me a blow job or to just sleep curled up behind me reaching around to hold my cock. I did not push it.

The lady I hired to decorate the house and the contractor to do the renovations were nice people and the job was done in just a few months.

I held a new set of keys and looked at my new home. Not that the house was new but it was new to me. I hoped Grandpa would approve of the renovations and other changes I had made.

I wanted this to be a special day. I called Mom and invited her over. Then I called dear Mrs. Lark from across the alley. I had been flirting with a cute red head down at the garden center. Sweet Regina had given me her phone number so I called. She was free and would like to see my newly renovated home. Dad said he would make it if he could but he was really busy at work. I did not want to be alone with three women so I called Tom. He said he would be here.

I called a catering service and as luck would have it the lady was not booked for today.

I told her the ranges in ages of my guests as if that had something to do with what she would serve and let the menu up to her.

The only work I had done up stairs was the plumping in the two bathrooms and some painting. I had allowed the decorator to also pick up some sheets, pillow cases and towels and other stuff for the bathroom.

I propped open the front door and the back door off the kitchen. I wanted a cross draft to kind of clean out the house and the smell of paint. There is also a side door that opens off the landing that goes down to the basement. I did not open it.

I stepped into my new shower. It was wonderful. I got out and seen I had forgotten to get out some of those new towels. I walked naked down the hall to a small closet where they had taken up residence. I grabbed a bunch of stuff and noticed the closet was not all that deep.

The closet was built into the wall between the master bedroom and one of the guest rooms. There were two guest rooms up here on the second floor. I had not noticed a recess in the wall in either the master bedroom or the guest room. So I thought there had to be a lot of dead space between the two rooms from the back of the closet and the outside wall. That must be some fifteen feet or more. A space of fifteen feet by five or six wide was a considerable size. I thought I needed to open it up and use that space. I put that little project on my to-do list and went to my bedroom to get dressed.

I thought about Mom and Dad, Tom, Mrs. Lark and Regina. This could be a nice party, or it could turn out to be one hell of a house warming.


I mean this bunch could really get hot. I wanted to get some of Regina and had left little doubt about why I had invited her. She was a little older than me but what the hell every one was older than me.

I loved fucking Mrs. Lark, she was hot to trot, willing to do any thing sexual and loved it all and she was sixty. I think this could turn out to be one hell of a party. I do hope Dad can make it. I think he and Mom would be a driving force to open up and loosen up the others.

Next "The party of all parties."

Keaster

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Father & Son
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds