• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Father and Son Fantasy

Father and Son Fantasy

*This a story of fiction and imagination*

My mom and dad split up when I was young and I didn't get to see my dad as much. My mom and I eventually moved away from my home to another city in state with her new boyfriend. Over time I found myself attracted to some people that I hadn't seen in a while. One of them happened to be my dad. My mom had become person I could not stand, but I still loved her, so I moved back to my hometown to live with my dad. I was fourteen when I moved back, and I was still very into my dad. My dad did have a girlfriend after my mom for a couple of years but then they broke up and he hasn't had one since.

I figured nothing sexual would never happen between us since I had always thought he was very much straight. I have lived with him ever since I was fourteen and now I am eighteen. My dad always had suspicions that I was gay and when I finally told him he said that he always knew and that he would love me no matter what. This was surprising to since he was a very strict, typical, Asian father. When I was little I would take baths with him and I can remember his dick being really big, it was not until I was older that I knew that Asians were said to have "small penises" but I guess that wasn't true for my dad. Because I was half Spanish and Mexican-Indian and my dad had a big dick I got some good genes that gave me a cock like my dad's.

I like to go snooping in my dad's room a lot, and it wasn't until I was eighteen when I found out that my dad was gay! I was in his room and I saw that he hadn't taken his computer to work. I went through it and found a tab open to gay porn. I was so surprised and amazed, I went through his search history and found "father son gay incest" and that is when I became really excited. At that moment I knew I was going to make a move on my dad. I just didn't know when and how, and I was really nervous about it. I went to bed that night still thinking about it and trying to figure out how it would happen.

I woke up to the sound of my dad whispering in my ear. Nobody else was home that night because my aunts had gone out of town to gamble. He said "Wake up David." which is me. I found his whispering really sexy, and I saw that he was leaning over me and that I was in his room! I figured that he had carried me their while I was sleeping. "I know you went through my computer." I immediately began to panic when he said that because I didn't know what to say. "But it's ok because it just means that I don't have to keep it a secret anymore." I was so relieved that he wasn't mad. I said to him "So, I want you to know that I want you too and that I have thought you were so sexy ever since I moved in with you."

As soon as I said that he began to kiss me. It was the most amazing sensation I had ever had and I was so turned on. He continued to kiss me then began to rub my crotch. I decided to do the same thing to him, and I was surprised to find him hard, since he was kind of old. He was fifty, but a very sexy, fit, and fifty year old. He broke the kiss and began to take my shirt of and when he got it off I did the same for him. He continued to kiss me while he took his boxers of, I did the same. We began to stroke each other's cocks and he was feeling me ass with his other hand.

He continued to kiss down my body, until he got to my 8 inch cock. He began to suck on it and his was very good at it. I caressing his head and moaning. He started to suck harder and faster until I was about to cum and that is when I stopped him and pulled him up to me. I whispered in his ear "I wanna get in the bath with you." He took me by the hand to the master bathroom and began to turn on the water. He put floral smelling oils in the water and lit some candles, the lights were still turned off. When the tub was full we got in. I got on top of him and began to kiss him passionately.

*I will make a part two finishing this story if I get enough requests in the comments*

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Father and Son Fantasy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 227 milliseconds