• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Father-Daughter Friday Ch. 01

Father-Daughter Friday Ch. 01

Notes: Warning!! This story contains non-consent/reluctance, group incest, double penetration, and anal. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ IT!

If you can't stomach it or don't like it, then I suggest you go elsewhere. Stupid comments will be deleted; stupid emails will be ignored, and then deleted. Thank you. (:

FOR READERS OF THIS SERIES:

This is chapter 1 of 5.

Please, please, please VOTE, leave comments, and send me feedback via the CONTACT tab on my profile! Thank you!

ALSO:

All characters are of FICTIONAL background and are 18+ years old.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah finished washing the dishes and dried her hands off on a towel, deep in thought. What should I do now? She questioned herself. Her husband and daughter were out a Father-Daughter night. She smiled smugly to herself. Dave, her husband, had been spending too much time at the office and was often stressed out and moody. Alexis, her 18-year-old daughter, had been caught drinking and partying with her teenage friends, as well as flunking out in school. Sarah had suggested that they both spend time together and as a family. They were reluctant at first, but now they both seemed to enjoy the quality time together, they were always running out the door every Friday evening. Now, her husband spent much more time at home, and they hadn't had many troubles with Alexis since then. Their daughter seemed to have calmed down a lot and her grades improved drastically, just in time for graduation. Sarah would often find her in her room, reading a book or watching a movie with her father. Things had really turned around. Especially since her promotion at work, Sarah was always out of town on business trips. At least Dave and Alexis had each other.

Since she had the night to herself, she decided to watch a movie. Sarah walked down the hallway to her bedroom and bent down to look around her entertainment center. Hardly ever being at home, she was surprised at all the movies that they actually owned. But in the very back, she almost over looked them, there were a bunch of blank, black DVD cases staked on top of each other. She glanced at it curiously and reached for one. Opening the case, the disc was blank too. I wonder. Sarah thought.

She stood up, turned the DVD player on and slipped the disc inside. At first the TV screen was black. But then the sound scratched in... There was a heavy breathing sound... Then she heard a very loud male groan. Of course, she snorted to herself, Dave and his porno. She reached over to eject the disc when the picture finally came through. She gasped as Lexi's face filled the screen.

Her only daughter was kneeled on the floor and took what looked to be an enormous erection into her small mouth. Sarah watched in horror, as her daughter, on screen, struggled to fit what the man fed her.

"Oh yeah, baby, take it. More... Swallow it." The male voice on screen, urged quietly. Sarah's ears pricked trying to recognize the voice of the man.

On the screen, Alexis sucked the dick deeper into her mouth. The man moved his hands to the back on her head and began to guide more cock into the young girl's throat.

Sarah was almost hyperventilating as she watched. She stumbled backwards and barely landed on the edge of her bed, her hand over her thrumming heart.

"Deeper, Lexi-doll, take all Daddy's cock..." The man commanded, louder, as he thrust his hips into her daughter's face, forcefully.

"Oh my God." Sarah, screeched, her stomach lurching. It was Dave; it was Dave's voice, Dave's dick. Her husband, Lexi's father, was shoving his cock down his own daughter's throat on camera.

On screen, Lexi's eyes were closed as she concentrated on the cock being rammed down her throat. Dave stood up and slid his hands to hold his daughter's head tightly and began to hammer his thick cock in and out of her mouth viscously. Alexis moaned loudly, and took it.

This act went on for several minutes until finally, "I'm cumming... Lexi, Daddy's cumming." Dave groaned, loudly, as his hands, clenched her hair and he shoved his dick completely in her mouth, her lips touching his balls. "Swallow it, all of it." He whispered throatily. Cum flooded from her mouth and down her chin, Dave pulled his cock out and blasted the last of his seed all over his young daughter's face.

After a few moments, the screen went black. Sarah's head was spinning, and she felt like vomiting at what she just saw. Shakily standing up, she ejected the DVD, and reached for the next case. She sat on the edge of the bed again and waited for it to start.

When the picture came through this time, Alexis was sitting on her bed in a flimsy nightgown, staring across the room, blankly. There was a sound and Alexis looked up.

"Lexi, Uncle Bill is here." Sarah recognized her husband's voice immediately this time.

"Hi, Uncle Bill." Alexis spoke softly, looking at the off screen men.

There was movement and shuffling, then both men appeared on screen, both naked, with their cocks already fully erect.

Sarah stared at the screen with shock. Bill, Dave's brother was in on this too?? Dave and Bill were now going to sexually abuse her daughter together, and she felt disgust fill the pit of her stomach.

Dave climbed on the bed next to his daughter and sat against the wall. Opening his legs, he motioned for Alexis. She stared at first... Then slowly; she crawled between his legs and immediately lowered her head and sucked her father's cock into her mouth. Her father slipped one hand to her cheek and began to move her on and off his dick. After watching his brother and niece, Bill got on his knees behind her and rubbed his prick between her legs, before finally pushing slowly inside her. Alexis moaned around her father's cock, as her uncle entered her from behind.

"Oh God, Dave, she's so fucking tight..." Bill groaned, as he fully sheathed himself inside his young niece. He pulled half way out and slid back in several times, taking it slow, and watched his cock disappear inside her again and again.

"I know, man, I know. Now, just fuck her." Dave replied, "She likes it rough." He smiled, moved to hold Lexi's head in both of his hands, and began to thrust his dick into her mouth. "Time to swallow, baby." He murmured to her. He slowed his assaults and Alexis adjusted to having a rock hard cock slide into her throat. "Breathe, baby, breathe. Take all of it." He murmured softly, "You know how Daddy likes it. Yeah, that's it. Mmmm... Almost there." Her father ordered, finally he fit completely inside her mouth, his dick pulsing in her throat.

Bill now sped up his assault on Lexi's cunt, pounding away as he watched Dave use her mouth like a fuck toy. Alexis moaned loudly around her father's dick as the two men drilled her tiny body, roughly. As the fucking continued, Bill got into rhythm with his brother. He would slam inside Alexis, which pushed her father's cock deeper into her throat, then her father would thrust his cock into her mouth, which bounced her back against her uncle's dick. This went on and on, nothing was said except groans and the occasional, "Whore." "That's it, deeper." "You like that?" or other various dirty talk.

Sarah was about to turn it off and run to the bathroom, but a noise off screen caused the men stopped thrusting into the young girl. Dave and Bill both looked up, off screen, but Alexis, still being choked on her father's fat cock, stayed still.

Dave's face broke into a huge grin. "Mike! You made it." He exclaimed. He pulled her face from his crotch and got off the bed. Finally free, Alexis looked up and her face fell.

Sarah's heart was pounding. Her own brother, Mike, was about to walk on screen. She just knew it. Her heart almost stopped beating. There was a rustling and then the guest walked into the camera's view, naked, sporting another erection for her daughter.

"Time to re-arrange for new company baby." Dave told his daughter as he picked her up. "Bill lay down, I still want you to fuck Lexi's sweet pussy."

Bill lay down the bed and Dave placed Alexis on top of him and slowly she impaled herself on the rigid member. Dave got back on the bed, kneeled next to his daughter's head and guided her face back to his cock. "Time to finish what you started, baby. Take Daddy's cock back into your throat." He commanded softly.

Alexis nodded, opened her mouth and suctioned around his rod as Dave slowly inserted it back into her mouth. Bill, underneath her, grabbed her hips and began slowly fuck her cunt, causing her to moan softly, while being fed her father's dick.

"Mike, did you bring the lube?" Dave questioned the newcomer, as rocked his hips swiftly in and out of his daughter's throat.

"Of course I did, man, how could I forget?" The new man replied, as he held out a large white tube. He joined them on the bed, behind Alexis, and started to rub his hand all over her ass cheeks.

"Well, lube her up." Dave urged, as he took Lexi's head in both hands again and began to fuck her mouth like it was her pussy.

The girl gagged, being stuffed with cock. Sarah watched as, Mike, the newcomer, finally turned and revealed his face to the camera. It was her brother. Sarah could not believe it. Was everyone in the family screwing her daughter behind her back? She felt vomit come up, but she swallowed it down, determined to continue.

Mike smeared lube all over his large member and then greased around his niece's asshole. When he finished, he slid a finger inside and began to slowly finger her ass. Alexis squirmed and tried to pull away, squealing around the dick stuffed inside her mouth. Frustrated, Mike grabbed her hips, attempting to hold her still, and continued, shoving another finger in her ass, fingering faster this time. Alexis screamed around her father's cock, but Dave just held her head still, to muffle the sounds of protest with his shaft.

"You're going to have to hold her still if I'm going to get to fuck her ass." Mike spoke softly, looked at Dave worriedly as he pressed his rod against the bud of her asshole.

"Don't worry I got her. Bill, hold her tight." Dave said confidently. He grabbed Lexi's head and looked into her eyes. "You can do this, baby. Just breathe and take that cock. Concentrate on taking Daddy's dick in your throat." She nodded and he resumed ramming her throat with his swollen rod.

Each of the men held the young girl's body tightly as Mike struggled to fit his prick into the tight virgin hole. Finally after a few minutes of attempts, he shouted his triumph. "It's in!" Muffled screams from the young girl filled the TV speakers, as Mike slowly filled her virgin asshole. When he was fully inside, he stopped, and let her tight body squeeze his dick as she adjusted.

Her screams slowly subsided to whimpers. Dave smiled and looked at the two men before nodding, "She's ready now. Show no mercy." At the command, all three men unleashed their fierce lust and began to fuck the girl mercilessly. Her screams might have been heard, if not for the men's shouts and groans as they reamed her every hole brutally.

"Take all of my cock, you dirty, little bitch." They screamed as the fucked her.

"You like fucking your uncles' cocks, baby?" Her father demanded, choking her with his cock.

"How does this dick feel in your ass, Lexi?" Laughed Uncle Mike, as he pounded her newly opened hole.

"Take it, Lexi, TAKE IT!" Yelled all the men, repeatedly.

"You filthy cunt, sucking your own father off!" Scolded her Uncle Mike.

"You want more, don't you, Lexi? We can call more guys to come over here to and fill you up with more cock if you want." Someone threatened her.

"We're not stopping, Lexi. You're gonna get my cum in every one of your holes tonight." Uncle Bill promised, with a smile.

"Uncle Mike and Uncle Bill are gonna get to fuck your pussy and ass anytime they want, aren't you excited?" Her father informed her with a groan.

"How does it feel to be completely stuffed with cock?" They all wanted to know.

"God, your pussy feels so good, Lexi. How does my cock feel?" Uncle Bill grinning in her face.

"Tell, Daddy you like this. You like being used like a street whore. Look at you take all your Uncle's cock in your ass. What a good little whore you are." He father praised her.

"You're such a dirty little slut, Alexis. Look at all the cocks you can take." Uncle Mike moaned.

Sarah couldn't take it anymore. She ran from the room and made it to the bathroom just in time, throwing up in the toilet over and over. When she finally stopped, her heart was still beating rapidly. This was all her fault. All this time, she didn't know. Her daughter had changed so much; she thought she'd just calmed down. But no, she was being used like a tramp every Friday night. She was worn out. And Dave, he spent so much time at home now, especially with Alexis. And what about her business trips? She'd been gone, leaving Dave at home to violate her daughter for weeks at a time.

Sarah walked back to her bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed. On the screen the men had slowed their movements, but they were still shouting obscenities and ramming away at her daughter. Minute after minute went by and the men kept pounding and thrashing into her daughter's holes.

"Oh God, I'm cumming... I'm cumming!" Dave shouted his victory at last; He pulled out quickly and sprayed his daughter's screaming face, mouth, and hair, as he watched his brother and brother-in-law attack his daughter's pussy and ass.

A few moments later, Mike groaned and shoved himself deeply inside Lexi's asshole and shouted as he filled her ass with his cum. Only Bill was left. He rolled her over and began to hammer into her pussy roughly. While Bill finished up, Dave and Mike got on the bed beside her and began rubbing their softened cocks and all over Lexi's face, covering her with their cum. At last, Bill buried himself deep inside his niece and released load after load of cum inside her cunt, before collapsing. Afterwards, the three men left the bed, laughing and chattering to each other about what a great fuck Alexis was. Dave walked toward the camera and the screen went black just as Alexis lay down on her bed, clearly exhausted.

Sarah looked at the clock; it was only 7:40. Her daughter and husband wouldn't return for another two or three hours. She went to the bathroom and returned with the trashcan just as the screen's picture came on again and the three naked men were climbing back onto the bed with Alexis, arranging her around their steely cocks.

Vomit rose up in her throat again and she dunked her head in the trash again just as her daughter was about to be fucked on tape by the three previous men, yet again.

Sarah passed the time of her husband's return by watching every disc. She was shocked at everything she saw. She watched her daughter get screwed on screen in ways that she never would have dreamt was possible. Every video contained Dave fucking his daughter in some way and many included Bill and Dave using her as well. Sarah was sure she saw her own father and maybe Dave's as well in a couple, along with several other men, probably strangers, one even looked like their mailman. In most, Alexis took on at least two, but up to five or six men at a time. The rest that did not include other men, were just Alexis and her father. The areas from which the videos were recorded were various, most seemed to be from areas around their house, but few ranged to outside venues, and hotel rooms. One was even filmed in the park a few blocks away.

By the time she finished every video, Sarah's eyes were red from crying and her throat raw from sobbing and puking.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Father-Daughter Friday Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds