• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Father, Forgive Me

Father, Forgive Me

"Forgive me Father for I have sinned." Brie said as she closed the booth door behind her.

"When was your last confession my child?" The priest responded. He sounded like young man, handsome and vital. Nothing like the old men that are always priests in the movies or even in Brie's albeit limited personal experience. Her parents weren't particularly religious so while she had some experience in church it was mostly Easter's and Christmas.

"I've never been to confession, I'm not even a Catholic but I don't know where else to go or what else to go. I can't talk to my friends or family." Brie continued. The sound of his voice was soothing. She hadn't been sure that this was good idea before but now that she was sitting on the wooden bench it was hard to understand the doubts she'd held.

"Why not my child?" Brie could almost see his face through the grating separating them. He had short dark hair and a strong square chin. "What kind of trouble are you in?"

"You have to promise not to laugh." Brie turned her attention down to her feet.

"I will not laugh at you my child. Now please tell me the situation." The priest responded.

"Well for starters I'm not in trouble, not yet. Right now I am the trouble. Me and every single woman living in Sunridge." Brie paused and looked down at the floor and her painted toes wrapped in black stiletto heels. A knot of nerves started to form in the pit of her stomach. Something was wrong. She was suddenly aware that the skirt she was wearing didn't quite come down beneath the swell of her ass and the half sweater she was wearing did more to call attention to her already hard to ignore cleavage than it did to cover them. She must have spent longer considering that than she thought because the priest cleared his throat. "Sorry Father. I don't know who it started with, who the woman was that started all of this but the women of Sunridge are damned."

"What do you mean by that my child?" He had such a sexy voice. It was like warm honey flowing off his tongue. She could already feel his tongue exploring her flesh. He was going to start with her shoulders, then he'd work down her spine to that cluster of nerves at the small of her back and he'd nibble there. Then he'd. . . "What are you talking about?"

"I'm so sorry Father. I've been having a very hard time focusing my thoughts these last few weeks. All of us have been I think. It's because the Black Mass is drawing near." Brie paused again as the knot in her stomach twisted her guts around so far she amazed she hadn't done a cartwheel just to keep her anatomy properly arranged. What's wrong? Normally she trusted her instincts and right now those instincts were telling her that she was in danger. That this place was dangerous but when Hell is on your heels where could be safer than a cathedral? "They're coming for me. It's my turn and I don't to go." Run.

"What's coming for you?"

"The Devil is coming for me." Brie's legs started tensing up as the urge to run grew stronger. "I have to go." Brie threw the door to the confessional open and started to run. She hadn't taken an entire step when the priest erupted from the other half of the booth shattering the wooden door. His eyes were black as coals. "No!" Brie screamed recognizing the face from her nightmares. A mirthless grin spread across his features as he stepped toward her. Her legs fell out from beneath her just as he reached her. "Please no!"

"But you were trying to escape." The priest canted his head impossibly far to the side. A human's neck would have snapped but the priest was still smiling. "What should I do to you?" The already threatening smile widened parting his lips to reveal the razor sharp teeth behind them. Hot saliva dripped down off his teeth onto her leg. "I don't see any way I can let you go. Not with the Black Mass coming so soon." It looked liked his face would split in two if his smile widened any more but it continued unzipping his head till he was literally grinning from ear to ear.

"Please!" She screamed. The priest's hands had grown monstrously, one hand easily wrapped around her entire torso lifting her up. "Don't eat me!" She shrieked batting her arms uselessly against him. He opened his gaping maw ready to swallow her whole then stopped.

Amuse me. The priest . . .he didn't speak but she could hear his thoughts clearly in her head. Telepathy stupid. Its how all denizens of hell communicate. He dropped Brie and she forced her limbs to obey her crawling over to his feet and lifting up his priestly robes.

Brie knew what he meant and she knew that she meant to live no matter what it cost her. She lifted his robes up past his waist and he was nude beneath. His cock was bright red and seemed to pulsate. Brie closed her eyes to keep from seeing what she was doing and opened her mouth. The priest palmed her twisted her hair around his hand and pulled her forward. For a few moments the Priest moaned as Brie licked and sucked his cock.

"Worthless." The priests thoughts were like nails against a chalk board. Brie shuddered and shrank away from the assault on her mind. "Perhaps if I find another use for your flesh." One hand wrapped around her narrow waist and flipped her around. The other hand shredded the red lace panties she'd been wearing. It was suddenly obvious to Brie that she'd been asking for this all along. Why else would a woman be dressed like a whore? The thought clouded her mind as the beast pushed into her.

It was like being impaled. Brie was certain that the priest was going straight through her body and would eventually emerge from her throat. It was terrifying and for some reason erotic. She was going to die skewered by cock and the idea turned her on more than it frightened her. She knew that it was the something he was doing to her mind. She could almost feel his fingers tickling her mind and twisting her thoughts. It was a comfort. "Harder!" She knew she should have been begging him to stop but he'd infected her mind as well as her body. "Deeper!" It didn't happen. He was certainly rough with her, bouncing her slight frame over his cock repeatedly untill his hot cum splashed inside her driving her to a screaming orgasm.

Then he dropped her. For a single second Brie wanted to run, or she thought she wanted to run. Brie took a deep breath and smiled. She knew he'd done something to her mind. That there was a reason why she suddenly felt great but she didn't mind it. She welcomed it. How silly it had been for her to have run.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Father, Forgive Me

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 350 milliseconds