• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Father Helps Out Pt. 03

Father Helps Out Pt. 03

The next morning I was heading to my son and daughter in law's house to check up on her. I was halfway there when my phone rang, it was a close friend Mal that I saw regularly and had fun with, I decided to make a slight detour and have a chat with Mal. As I parked the car, Mal came out of his house to greet me, after some small talk.

I asked him. "What's your plans for today?"

Mal said to me. "Nothing special, I was thinking I might go check out the new adult theatre and see if I can get lucky."

"I have a better idea, why don't you come join me and meet my son's wife?" I told him.

"She's your cute daughter in law, you told me about, isn't she?" Mal asked.

"Yeah, that's her." I told him with a cheeky smile on my face.

"What's on your dirty mind?" He asked.

"Well it seems my son can't service her sexual needs and she went looking for cock." I told him.

"Bloody hell, you have fucked her haven't you?" Mal asked.

"Yeah, I sure did and she has a cute tight pussy, do you want some of it?" I asked knowing his answer already.

"Hell yeah, let me grab some stuff and I will join you." Mal told me, eager to meet her.

We arrived at my daughter in law's house and as usual I walked in the back door with Mal following me inside. I called out to my daughter in law and she yelled out that she was in the bedroom. I entered her bedroom and I stood there looking at her laying on the bed totally naked with her freshly shaved pussy. When saw my friend Mal behind me looking at her nakedness, she started to grab a bed sheet to cover her body.

"Don't cover up your body; this is my friend Mal and he is here to help me." I told her.

She laid there looking straight at Mal eyes as he looked over her hot body. As I sat down on the edge of the bed I reached out and took her hand into mine.

"How did you go last night with my son, did you fuck him?" I asked her.

Her voice trembled as she said. "I tried to get him to fuck me, but he wasn't interested in my body or me, I even showed him my shaved pussy."

"What's the fucks wrong with him?" I said angrily.

My daughter in law just shakes her head and told me. "It's my fault he doesn't like me, I'm not good enough for him."

"Hell you're one hot looking female." Mal said to her causing her to give a slight smile to him.

"So I see you're still very horny and wet." I told her as I pointed to the dildo next to her.

"That's why I brought Mal with me we're both going to give you what you desire a good fucking." I told her as I started to undress, Mal was soon taking his clothes off too.

She watched as our hard cocks sticked out in front of us. "Why don't you start sucking Mal's cock, while I check out your pussy? I told her.

She leaned over towards Mal and reached out and pulled him closer, then began licking his cock shaft and around his cock's knob. I parted her legs and moved between them and close enough to smell her pussy juice smell, with my tongue I ran it up and down her slit, as her lips began to part I pushed my tongue inside her love hole. Pushing down on the top of her slit, her clit popped out from under its hood, I flicked it with my tongue and her body gave a tremor.

Each time my tongue touched her clit her body started shaking, even tho she had a cock in her mouth I could hear her moans of pleasure. Mal was now holding her head still as he thrust his cock in and out her mouth, every time he trusted in deep, she started to gag. I gave her clit a suck and licked it again then I knelt between her legs with my cock just inches from her hole. Rubbing my cock over her slit covering my cock with her juices I then pushed in towards her love canal.

Holding her hips I watched as her pussy opened up and swallowed my cock as I pushed it in further until my pubes were touching her bald pussy, releasing Mal's cock from her mouth.

She moaned out. "Oh dad that feels so fucking good, I love how you fuck me."

Mal brought her mouth back onto his cock and gave a quick hard thrust as he smiled at her calling me dad. I knew Mal loved females calling him daddy too.

"Did your father fuck you when you were younger, do you like daddy's cock inside you?" I asked her as I watched the expression on Mal's face.

She tried to answer as the cock was thrusting into her mouth, in the end she just nodded her head twice.

Mal was close to cumming he was holding her head down onto his cock as his cock shot load after load into her mouth, once she had swallowed it all, Mal released the grip he had on her head and his limp cock slipped from her mouth.

Licking Mal's cock clean and wiping up cum of her face with her finger before sucking her finger.

"So you're a naughty girl and need to be punished?" I told her.

"Please not the belt again, my ass hurt so much last night." She pleaded.

I gave each of breasts a slap with my hand and watched as her nipples became harder, a few more slaps leaving my hand prints on her breasts she began moaning not a painful moan but a low soft pleasurable moan. I thought of how she must of been disciplined when young and how she grew to love the pain.

I gave each breast a harder slap as I thrust my cock into her pussy and began to squirt my cum into her bald pussy, squirt after squirt shot out of my cock filling her love canal with my cum, I laid there on top of her until I felt my cock go limp, then I rolled off and laid beside her.

Her pussy was dripping with my cum mixed with her own juices as we watched her fingering her pussy and licking her fingers clean. Mal had his mouth open and covering her pussy as he tried to suck up all the cum mixture from her pussy, once her pussy had stopped dripping, Mal licked her slit over and over causing more of her juices to flow.

I handed Mal her dildo and watched as he pushed it in her pussy, it was thicker and longer than both our cocks, but it went inside her pussy easily as Mal began thrusting it hard into her she started to scream, each thrust caused her to scream out again.

"Fuck my pussy hard daddy, yes fuck me harder, ohh I'm cumming again." She screamed.

Mal pulled out the dildo from her pussy and again went down on her pussy with his mouth and tongue, he loves the taste of cum and pussy juice. I took the dildo and ran it over her mouth and she started using her tongue to clean it up. Pushing the dildo against her mouth I watched as her mouth stretched as I pushed it inside her mouth.

I then began fucking her mouth with the dildo, each time I pushed in into her mouth I could feel her gag and struggle to breath, I loved how I could feel the back of her throat as I pushed the dildo deep into her mouth. I watched as her eyes looked at me pleading for the dildo to be removed.

Mal's cock was rock hard again, and as I rolled her over onto her stomach Mal's eyes lit up.

"Fuck her ass good and hard." I told him.

"No, not my ass please, don't fuck my ass." She screamed.

"I give you something to scream about." I told her having her ass a hard slap and another and aonother..

"I'm sorry daddy." She whimpered.

I watched as Mal started finger her tight anus using all her juices from her pussy as lube, he was soon thrusting two fingers in and out her tight puckering hole. Then wiping the tip of his cock with her juices, he then pushed his cock against her hole, applying pressure he began entering her ass with his thick cock, slowly Mal pushed his cock in further, inch by inch until it was fully in and his balls were slapping against her pussy, he laid still for a minute letting her get use to having something so big inside her ass.

Holding her hips he began pulling out and thrusting back in at a nice steady pace. My lovely, cute daughter in law just accepted having her ass fucked by someone she had just meet, it was hard to tell if she was enjoying being ass fucked it was only after Mal's thrusts began going quicker that she began to moan.

I moved to where her head was and lifted her head by the hair letting her see my hard cock, she opened her mouth and was eager to take it inside her mouth, as I thrust my cock in and out of her mouth, and Mal thrust his cock in and out her ass.

He would push her forward and I would push her backwards.

"Suck my cock harder, you cock loving slut." I yelled at her as I reached under her to squeeze and twist her nipple hard, her mouth got tighter and she sucked harder each time I twisted her nipple. I kept thrusting my cock into her mouth.

Mal yelled out. "I'm cumming I'm going to fill her ass with my cum." As he held her hips steady as I watched his face twist each time he shot his load inside her ass. He pulled out his cock and sat on the bed watching me face fucking my son's wife. As I started to cum and blow my load down her throat I held her head tight onto my cock trying to get it farther down her throat, with my last squirt of cum I felt her start to gag and I released the grip on her hair, letting her pull her head of my cock the cum she couldn't swallow ran out her mouth.

After we had rested ten minutes, I told my daughter in law. "Go and make us something to eat and bring a couple of beers back too."

She stood up and went to put her bathrobe on, I grabbed it from her and told her. "Stay naked, we want to watch you and make sure you're ready to go again."

I was angry with her for not looking after my son. I was angry with my son for not enjoying her. I was angry with myself the way I treated her. I was confused totally confused how it had ended up like this. I needed to find out what else her father had done to her. She seemed to enjoy the pain side of sex at least now she wouldn't complain about anything I asked her to do.

As my son's wife walked back into the lounge with our beers and sandwiches she sat them on the table in front of us.

"Can I have a beer and some sandwiches too, daddy?" She asked.

"Yes, baby girl go grab a beer for yourself and come back and sit beside us." I told her.

As three of us sat there talking, Mal asked. "Are you still having the poker night at your place?"

"Yeah next Saturday night there will be six of us or seven if you join us." I told Mal.

"Your son's wife would make a great hostess for the night, don't you think?" Mal asked me giving me a smile.

"What do you think, could you look after seven guys playing poker?" I asked her.

"I could do that daddy, would I have to fuck them too?" She asked.

"Would you mind if you had too?" I asked smiling at her.

"I would do whatever you want me to do daddy." She says.

Mal speaks up. "Sounds good to me, the guys will be happy too."

I reach over and give my daughter in law a cuddle and kiss her passionately she eagerly returns my kiss.

"I'm going to have a father son chat with my son and knock some sense into him." I tell his wife.

"Let's all clean up and call it a day and if you need me give us a phone call." I tell her.

As I drive Mal home, he thanks me for the few hours of fun, I explain to him about catching my son at the toilet block sucking cock.

"Which park toilet?" Mal asks.

"I show you it's on our way back to your place." I tell Mal.

As I pull into the carpark and point out the toilet at the far end of the park, I'm shocked to see my son's car parked there again.

"Do you want to pop over to night and we can educate him if he wants a cock we can give him some?" I ask Mal.

"Yeah, some boy pussy would be fun." Mal says as he smiles.

After dropping of Mal at his house, I ring my son and tell him to come over tonight for a chat. I then start thinking what we can do.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Father Helps Out Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds