• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Father Time Pt. 04

Father Time Pt. 04

Emma turned three months this past week. Things were so busy at my job that when I came home on Friday, I just wanted to sit back and catch up on the "Miami Vice" marathon I'd recorded. If it was busy for me, it was worse for Molly, because it's only her second week back at the law firm. I gave Emma a bath, put her to bed and waited until I was sure she was asleep before I started watching. I'd nearly finished my fourth episode when Molly came home. We briefly said "hi" to each other and she was off to their end of the house, no doubt to check on Molly and change her clothes. A few minutes later, I heard her behind me. "It fits again!" she exclaimed.

I hit Pause and turned around. She was wearing the red nightgown I'd given her the previous year on Valentine's Day. It was so short I could have seen her navel even if it weren't sheer. "Are you sure about that?" I asked.

"I could see the panty when I was putting it on," she said. "That counts as a fit. Do you like it?"

I tried to pull on the tie on the right side of the panty. "What do you think?" I asked, but she stepped back before I could grasp it.

"You'll have to catch me first," she said, and she ran off.

I hate leaving a TV show paused, so I turned back and stopped playing it. Besides, I knew what she was up to and I knew it would be more fun if I had to work at it. I walked to their end of the house. I heard a stir coming from the nursery. I didn't really think Molly would have risked waking Emma, but I looked in. In the dark, I could see that Emma had thrown her blanket off, so I put it back on her. I walked into Molly's room and didn't see her. Her closet door was open. I climbed on top of the bed to see if she was hiding in the closet. I heard the bedroom door close and I felt a hand on my shoulder. Molly whispered, "You caught me! Yea!"

"So I get to have my way with you?" I asked with a grin.

"We'll see about that. For now you get what you wanted before," Molly answered.

She hiked up the nightgown, and I pulled on the tie. "Damn it," I said. "It's still in place."

"I told you it fits," she said. "Now it's my turn." She pulled my shirt out of my pants and unbuttoned it. "Your turn," she said.

I pulled the hem of the gown over her shoulders. She pulled her arms out, I pulled the neckline past her eyes, and we let it fall to the ground. We put our arms around each other, started kissing and fell to the bed. I caressed her left tit and said, "I haven't seen these in so long."

"They've missed you," Molly assured me. She lay on her back, and I started licking and sucking them. I could feel my dick getting hard. I didn't try to push into her crotch yet, but I didn't have to. She wrapped both her legs around my right leg and caressed my calf with her foot. "Oh, Daddy," she cooed.

"I love you, Molly," I told her.

"I love you, too, Daddy," she said, and she moved her heel up my thigh to my butt. I moved away and pulled on the other tie. "Do it," she said. I lifted the panty up and back, exposing her pussy. "Do you still like it?" she asked.

"It's more beautiful than ever," I assured her. I raised my leg, forcing her to disentangle herself from me. I kissed my way down her belly until I got to her clit. I licked it for the first time in months.

"You know I want it, Daddy," she said. She put her hand on the back of my head. I scooted back and lightly traced a zig-zag across her pussy lips. "I can do light by myself, Daddy. I've been afraid to do anything else since Emma was born." I licked harder, eventually drawing my tongue between her pussy lips. "Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Someone's flesh besides mine is finally in there!" I pulled back and separated her pussy lips with my finger. I pulled on the left lip and licked it on both sides, then did the same with the right. "Oh, the agony!" she squealed.

"Sorry," I said, and I started to move away.

"No, it's a good agony," she assured me.

"Like mine?" I asked. I straightened up, and she could see the tent in my pants.

"Let me take care of that for you," Molly said. She unbuckled my belt. I undid the clasp, and she pulled my pants down to my knees. The tent in my underwear was even more pronounced than the one in my pants had been. She rubbed my cock through the boxers. It was pointed to the side and got harder, but it didn't poke through. Molly pulled the elastic down just enough for the head to show. I pulled it down a little further, not quite enough to expose my balls. She put her thumb and forefinger on either side of the head and started stroking it. I gurgled something unintelligible. She put her lips around the crown and slowly took it inside her. When she got to the elastic, she pulled it down with my pants and fondled my balls. Involuntarily, I brought my legs together and pushed forward. This time Molly said something unintelligible. She let me out of her mouth and just stroked the head back and forth, which was even more mind-blowing.

"Take it back in. Please!" I implored. She got up and pushed me back. I went onto my back, and Molly leaned over to take my cock head into her mouth. Once she had it inside, she swung around until her pussy was over my mouth again. I gave it my best, but I was distracted by the amazing sensation of her mouth surrounding my dick entirely, and I lost any focus when she tickled my balls again. I guess that made it unpredictable, because I'd never seen anyone writhe that much when I ate pussy.

Molly slowly pulled back until I was completely outside her mouth. She swung back around and asked, "Are you ready, Daddy?"

I was completely serious when I asked, "Are you?"

"Absolutely," she said. She moved onto her back and spread her legs eagerly.

I got between her legs. I was ready to go, but I remembered something. "So, um, you never told me what you decided."

"About what?" Molly asked. She didn't seem like she was trying to be coy.

"Are you on the Pill again?"

She shook her head, not the way you do to say no, but the way you do when you're refusing to answer, and said "Mmm, mmm," as if to conceal the word "maybe."

"So you want me to-"

"Mmm," she said, and she shrugged.

"Tell me what you want," I said emphatically.

She reached up and ran her finger across the top of my shaft. She looked me in the eye and said, "I want your cock inside me."

I couldn't take any more. I moved back, pushed the head down and slid inside her warm pussy easily. "Oh, God. Oh, God, Molly, I love you."

I moved up as I said this. Molly put her arms around me and said, "I love you too. Make love to me!"

I hadn't felt this hard since Megan and I went away by ourselves for a weekend. I wasn't even trying, but I could feel Molly's tits against my chest. I was thrusting in and out by instinct. "You want me! You want me..."

"I love your hard cock inside me," Molly moaned. "Oh, you're so hard!"

Hearing her say it made me even more so. I was fucking her so hard, I couldn't even feel my own hips while I did it. "And you're so hot!"

"You make me feel beautiful, Dad," she said.

"You are beautiful," I told her, "but I was talking about the mood. I've never seen you this excited before. It's like you're in heat!" The evening I'd just spent watching "Miami Vice" suddenly made me hear Glenn Frey's voice.

Without knowing it, I'd gone balls deep inside Molly, and I was staying put. "I am, I am. I want all your sperm!"

"You want me to come, don't you?"

"Give it to me. I wanna feel your seed flowing through my womb!"

"Here I come!" It sounds corny, but I could actually picture the little sperm-diagrams swimming upstream, with an egg in the distance. "You want to have-"

Molly put her finger over my lips. "Don't say it!"

"But it's true, isn't it?"

She wrapped her legs around mine and reiterated, "I told you not to say it!"

Feeling her heels on my butt again must have brought up some reserves, because I kept coming well after the point where I usually find I've emptied myself. I eased myself down and just looked into the new mother's beautiful face. When we'd lain there for a few minutes, I pleaded, "Tell me."

Molly moved me to the side. "You were right before. Having another baby by you or anyone else right now would make me crazy. I had an IUD put in on my last visit. But last year, the time I thought I'd missed my pill, I had a moment where I just let go and said, 'What the hell!' Knowing that we might get pregnant and be exposed was an amazing turn-on. It was the hottest sex I'd ever had. Tonight I let you think we were being reckless because I wanted you to have that same feeling." She paused. "Did it work?"

Hearing her tell the story had gotten me hard again. I slid in and out again and asked, "This answer your question?"

On one particularly vigorous thrust, Molly said, "Oh, shit! I guess so!" She met my thrusts with her own. Soon she rolled me over onto my back and took the lead. I could see her butt over her shoulder. It was so sexy as she thrust up and down against my cock that I wished she'd closed her closet door, because it has a mirror on it. Then she raised her arms, and I could see her tits sway while she bucked against me. I got inspired and did something I'd never tried with her mother. I put my arms on her sides. I pulled her a little closer and rose up a little myself so I could suckle her. I didn't actually taste any milk, but she put her hand behind my head and held me close. With all the different emotional states Molly and I had been in, and all the positions and actions we'd taken, she'd never made me feel more loved than when she did this. I moved my hands to her lower back and continued to suckle.

I don't think I consciously pushed her, but soon she toppled over, removing my mouth from her nipple and putting me back on top of her. For a split second, I actually wanted to make a baby with her. My hips followed my heart, and I adjusted my technique. Instead of thrusting as fast as I possibly could, I went deliberately, trying to feel every inch of her walls. Soon I warned her, "I'm coming, Molly! I'm filling you up!" As soon as I felt myself doing so, I waited until I was as deep inside her as I could get and kept my hips still.

"Give it to me, Daddy!" Molly moaned. I could feel her quivering around my cock. "It's only practice now, but sometime..."

We did that thing where I try to pull back but can't because she's hold my hips so firmly in place. "Oh, honey, I love you so much," I told her.

"You're doing it, Dad!" she told me.

"What?" I asked. "You just told me you had the IUD."

"Not that," she said. "The part that leads to it. I can feel it flowing through me." She exhaled for several seconds, as if she'd been holding her breath for a couple minutes and then kissed me. "Maybe next year..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Father Time Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 638 milliseconds