Feb. Sucks - In Milwaukee Pt. 02

"Marc and I stayed in touch and we have crossed paths at various charity events from time to time. He asked me one day about any MILF friends I might have. I thought about Linda immediately even though she and I always put down any other woman we knew who was cheating. I thought she could spread her wings a little and would enjoy Marc, and I knew Marc would enjoy her. Marc's biggest kink is stealing wives from their husbands and the more public the humiliation, the better.

"I can tell you are wondering...and the answer is no. Linda never met Marc before Friday and even though I had told her about the wild times I was having with an NFL player lately, she didn't know Marc was my piece on the side.

"Jane and Mary were in on the plan from the get go. They both wanted a turn with Marc, but they would be happy as long as Marc picked someone from our group. Jane really wanted in on the chance at a gangbang and hasn't had one since she married Phil. She has cheated on Phil quite a few times, but he has no clue.

"I planned Friday with the express purpose of getting Marc and Linda together. Linda didn't know she was going to play fly to Marc's spider. I knew that Marc would ask her to go to his place and I knew it would be up to Linda if she went or not, but at least I was giving her the opportunity of a lifetime. I knew she would enjoy sex with Marc. What woman wouldn't? Linda is way more reserved than I am, but I suggested to Marc that she could get into it quicker with a line or two of good Columbian coke, and that would be another first for her. Marc said when he got Linda in his car he would start her on some X, so she would get super horny and unlikely to chicken out on the drive to his house. But he didn't give her anything while they were still at Morrison's. Linda had only had part of one drink, so she was definitely sober.

"I got one text from Linda about 11:00 and she was really high from doing her first ever line of coke and the sex with Marc was everything she had hoped it would be. I was looking forward to reliving my affair through Linda over the next few months, but all of that is out the window now..."

Jim couldn't help but ask, "So, all of this 'It's only one night' and 'Linda will be back and nothing will change' was a big load of crap, right?"

"Well, if she decided not to accept any more dates from Marc, it would have only been the one night. That would have been up to her, but I knew that if she loved the coke as much as the cock she would go back for more."

"So this was Linda's little 'free test drive,' wasn't it? A way for her to 'sample' what Asshole had to offer, but somehow keep the door open to come back to me? You can try to spin the 'one night,' and 'she will be the same Linda,' all you want, but it's not true, is it? It was never true! Friday wasn't some fairy tale ball where the handsome prince picks the waif girl and whisks her to his castle, was it? WAS IT, Dee?"

She didn't answer.

"No, you planned this, you helped her make her getaway. By helping Asshole and Linda heap the maximum amount possible of humiliation on me, you scored some points for yourself, so maybe he might invite you to high tea at the castle once again.

"I was just good old 'Plan B -- faithful, dependable, loyal, loving, stupid, naive Jim -- who would take Linda back as if nothing ever happened. Well, BFF Dee, I've got you figured out and Dave has you pegged too. This ain't going to be a fairy tale ending for anybody."

"It wasn't supposed to turn out this way...it was just a little fun."

Jim asked, "What would happen if Dave found out?" Jim knew he had, but wanted to hear Dee's reaction.

"Dave loves me, he's got a good thing going with this bod he gets to bang on a regular basis, and, if he found out, he will just have to get used to some occasional sharing."

"Good luck with that. I don't think that Dave will see your ass as all that special when he finds out half of an NFL team and most of Naval Station Great Lakes have been there already," Jim laughed.

"You wouldn't tell him..."

"Oh, damn right I will. Fifty or sixty years from now, when I'm on my deathbed, I might forgive Linda. I said MIGHT. But I will never forgive you or what you have done to her, to me, to Tommy and Emma. My God, you stupid slut! Regardless of my feelings about her right now, Linda would not have walked out on me Friday and would not be in a coma right now, fighting for her life, if it weren't for you. Don't come around the hospital again. If there is a drastic change in Linda's condition, one way or the other, I'll see that you get word, but that's as far as my generosity is going to go.

"Asshole got what he deserved -- he's dead. Happy with your little plan now, Dee? I'm not going to judge whether Linda deserved what she got, but at least she's not home flaunting her 'best sex ever' in my face every five minutes. I'm a big boy -- I'm sad as hell right now, depressed like you would not believe, and pretty pissed off at the plot that has played out so far -- but I'll get over it. For Emma and Tommy, it will never be the same -- they have lost their family, as they knew it, because nothing will be the same between their Mom and Dad. Worst case for them, they may lose their mother all together. Thanks a lot, 'friend.'

"Dee, I don't know how or when, but you are going to get what you deserve! Count on it! And, while you are at it, go to hell, BITCH!" She dropped her eyes to the floor again, and Jim could hear her sobbing, and then she turned around and left.

Before he left, Jim checked in at the nurse's station and found out that Linda's toxicology test showed cocaine, ecstasy, cannabis and trace amounts of fentanyl in her system, but no date rape drugs. He had almost hoped they would find evidence of roofies. "Damn bitch was having herself a good old time. At least Asshole could afford the good stuff, I guess."

Friday was uneventful. Jim couldn't get used to the fact that a whole week had gone by. No change in Linda's condition. Her parents spent most of the day at the hospital. With Emma and Tommy at home for the weekend, Jim tried for a little normalcy in their lives. After they visited Linda, Jim took the kids out to their favorite fast food place, Chick-fil-A.

Monday was just a replay of the week before. No change in Linda's condition overnight, same wallpaper in the room, same constant beeping noises, same pitying eyes on the faces of all the nurses, same lousy coffee in the cafeteria, and no real news whenever the doctor came by. Jim went back home to take care of a few household chores, and then back to the hospital. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday were just more of the same.

Jim woke up early Friday morning after a night of bad dreams. Over his coffee, he thought for a minute about what he and Linda were doing Friday morning just two weeks ago. They were so happy, or so it seemed, getting ready for their big night out. But today would be just a repeat of the last few days: drop kids off at school, grab a quick breakfast, drive over to the hospital, sit around for news that never comes, leave to pick up kids, drop kids off at their grandparent's house, then drive back to the hospital. But around 8:30 that night, Linda started to move her arms a little. For the next hour or so, she would stir, try to turn over, but then give up and go back to sleep. About an hour and a half later she started to move around once again and then she opened her eyes.

"Marc, where are you Marc?" Her first words hit Jim really hard.

"No it's Jim -- Did you forget? I'm your husband -- father of your two children, Emma and Tommy, married 14 years in case you haven't kept track. Nobody named Marc around here. They did bring in a big football player, name of 'Asshole' a week ago Saturday, but if you are looking for him, try the morgue -- or better yet, try Hell!"

"What? What happened to him?"

"He's dead!"

"What? That can't be, he was just..."

"Linda, he is D-E-A-D."

"Noooooooooooo."

"And, not that I care, but YOU killed him."

"How can that be?"

"Well, you didn't up and shoot him, but you are directly responsible for his death, but it was his fault too. It must seem like only 10 minutes ago to you, but you have been in a coma for two weeks. Do you remember anything from that Friday night, into Saturday afternoon?"

"It's a little foggy. I remember getting all dressed up in my blue Valentine's Day dress and you and I driving to the hotel, meeting up with our friends, having dinner and walking over to the club."

"When Dave asked you to dance, do you remember what you said?"

"All my dances were for Jim."

"Did you mean that?"

"Of course I did, what do you mean by that?"

"Well, it wasn't 15 minutes later that you didn't mean that."

"I meant it, but..." she trailed off and was starting to get visibly tired.

"Did you ever meet Marc LaValliere before Friday? Did Dee ever talk up Ass...Marc LaValliere to you? Did she ever tell you she had an affair with him? Did she ever give you any details about what he was like?"

"No, I didn't know much about him other than he played for the Sharks. Dee only mentioned she had a short fling with an NFL player. She talked about it as the best sex of her life."

"Damn it, Linda..."

Just then a nurse who had been monitoring Linda's blood pressure came running in and quickly ushered Jim out. This discussion would have to wait until later. If she had checked Jim's BP, he probably would have been sent to the ER immediately!

The nurse gave Linda something to settle her down, so Jim left for the night.

The next day Jim called Emma and Tommy's schools to let him know that Linda had regained consciousness and arranged for their kids to miss school so that they could see their mom. Linda was happy to be with them, but she couldn't stop crying most of the time they were there. Jim couldn't tell if they were happy tears or worry tears. When he noticed Linda getting tired, he said it was time to say their goodbyes. On the way back to the grandparent's house, Jim took the kids to the park for an hour and a half of playtime. He came back to see Linda during the early evening visiting hours. She was sleeping peacefully and he didn't want to wake her, so he wandered down to the cafeteria for a cup of coffee and a dish of hospital tapioca pudding. When he came back to Linda's room a half hour or so later she was awake.

"Oh, Jim, thanks for coming back. I wasn't sure if you would drive all the way back here again. I'm so sorry you have to run all over like that."

"That's what husbands do -- you know, 'in sickness and in health?' That's one of the VOWS, in case you forgot! You seem to be pretty hazy about the 'forsaking all others' part these days. We are making progress, I guess. You are sorry I have to drive so far. But are you ever going to be sorry you danced with another man on our special night, then ran off with him for an all-night fuckfest, leaving me humiliated, lonely, sad, and I hate to admit it, scared shitless all night, worrying that you were OK? Are you sorry for how that stunt turned out for all of us?

"Don't answer those questions Linda, but think about it. In the next few days, you do owe me an answer. Let me play for you a conversation I had with Dee on Sunday when she came to see you and I happened to run into her."

Jim played the recording from his phone.

"Oh, no..."

"One more time, Linda. It's your last chance. Lie to me once more -- even a little, inconsequential lie -- and I will be out that door and you will be on your own. Between this recording and the video that Asshole sent to me Friday night, you will NEVER get custody of Emma and Tommy if you and I split up. So, take a deep breath and a sip of water, and consider your options for a moment. Consider what your husband does for a living -- I know a lot more about everything that has happened to us in the last two weeks than you do. Consider yourself on the stand and sworn in. Time for the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Was this whole thing nothing but a big set up?"

"Like I told you, I never met Marc before Friday night, but Dee told me she had an affair with an NFL player and the things he did to her and how he made her feel. She never told me the football player was Lavalliere -- you have got to believe me!"

"Did she tell you about the drugs and the gangbangs?"

"What dru...?" Linda stopped for a beat to think about her answer. "Yes, she did...it just sounded so exciting."

"So there was no plan before we went to Morrison's?"

"No, not on my end, at least. Everything just happened...I can't explain it all. When Marc came to our table and asked me to dance, I was going to give him the same answer I gave Dave. But right then, Dee caught my eye and I could read her lips. She said 'This is the guy.' The blood was rushing to my head and I felt powerless to say no."

"Didn't you realize saying 'yes' to just one dance with him would ruin our entire evening -- our 'special' evening?"

"I didn't look at it that way. At this point it was just a dance. If you were upset I

would smooth things over with you. Even as Dee helped me to escape, I knew I could convince you this was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for me. Yes, I knew that you might be upset, but I saw it as something you would easily get over, maybe even be happy for me and we could go back to the way we were -- the way we have always been."

"You thought wrong, missy. As far as going back to the relationship we had, there is zero percent hope. You did ONE and now it's DONE. That being said, I am not an uncompassionate bastard. I will help you get well enough to leave the hospital and then take you home. You can have the master bedroom -- it's downstairs and there will be more room for you and a wheelchair, or whatever you need and the en suite bath is more convenient. I've been sleeping there, but I have been absolutely miserable. That bedroom represents a lot of things that are extinct now. I will sleep in the guestroom when you come back. I know you will require considerable rehab, physical therapy and such and I will take you wherever and whenever you need to go. I will hire any help you need. Hopefully, you will be able to return to teaching down the line."

"Thank you for not divorcing me."

"I didn't promise that, did I? We will revisit that issue when you have recovered enough to be self-sufficient again. I'm not cold hearted enough to have papers served in the hospital, but believe me, I have thought about it.

"You can come home when the hospital releases you. My intent is that we stay legally married but it will be a 'together, but apart' kind of arrangement. It would still be best for the kids if they continue to grow up with both parents. Maybe we reconcile, maybe we divorce -- I'll decide what's best. That's all in the future; I just feel bad neither one of us is going to enjoy the life we looked forward to because of your asinine "once in a lifetime" decision. Once in a lifetime, my ass. It's more like the rest of our lifetime!"

"Can we talk about this more? I don't want you to overreact in anger. I love you, Jim, and I don't want a divorce."

"Do you remember Asshole making a video of your 'night to remember?"

"Not really."

"Well, he did and he sent it to me. In all my life...in school, in the Army and in a very cutthroat career, nobody...NOBODY...has ever given me a middle finger 'fuck you' like this you and your asshole boyfriend did. Can you imagine watching the person you love more than life itself being fucked by someone else? Fucked in places that you have never let me go? Marked by hickeys on your breasts that I did not put there? Your face and the rings on your left hand covered in another man's vile cum? Welcome to my 'night to remember'-- or 'adventure,' as you put it. Here, watch this and see if I'm overreacting."

Jim showed her about four minutes, include her looking at the camera and saying, "Hi, Jim...I'm having a great time. Marc has such a wonderful cock -- I just want more and more of it. See you tomorrow" followed by a scene where she was fucked in the ass, accompanied by the sounds of ecstasy and orgasm, and cries of "harder, deeper, jam that big dick up my ass, it's sooooo good!"

"You've got to love this view of you snorting coke. My god, gooey white cum all over your mouth and tits, and white powder all over your nostrils. Think I'm going to forget this image? Think this is just going to be a bump in the road? I really shouldn't let you anywhere near our children -- ever again!

"You have never shaved for me, even when I asked you to, and you never let me anywhere near your ass, but you did both for him. Are you starting to get an idea of how I felt -- how I still feel? And what about the cab I arranged? Do you remember that, or were you too high?"

"Yes, I do remember. I was getting dressed to go, but Marc woke up and wanted me again and made a couple new lines of coke, so I went back to bed with him. I must have fallen asleep after he..."

"Fucked your brains out again?"

She looked down but could not answer the question.

"You should have taken the damn cab. We would still be having this conversation right now, but we would be talking in our kitchen instead of this hospital room. Let's fast forward to Saturday afternoon. Do you remember anything?"

"I remember getting into Marc's Lamborghini -- it's the nicest car I have ever been in -- he was going to drive me home. It was already 4:30, so he was driving pretty fast. I leaned over to unzip his pants and the next thing I woke up here. What happened and what happened to Marc?"

"You sure care a hell of a lot about that bastard."

She looked down again in embarrassment.

Jim smiled for the first time in the conversation. "Asshole was D.O.A. and now he is R.I.P. He didn't see the red light, I guess he was distracted and he blew through the light at about 85-90 miles an hour and T-boned a dark green Kia Sol driven by Marge Walker. Mrs. Walker's three-year old daughter Brittney was strapped in her car seat. Oh, did I tell you, Mrs. Walker was seven-months pregnant with their second child -- a boy. Her car exploded on impact, the occupants were trapped in the fire and they all perished. They BURNED to death. YOU burned them to death, you fucking BITCH!"

"Oh, my God!"

"They said Asshole was killed instantly. I hope it wasn't exactly instantly. I hope at least he had a couple minutes to grasp what was happening. You were pinned in his stupid toy car for over an hour before the fire crew could get you out. Your left leg was totally mangled. They couldn't save it.

"Deputy Chief Harding came down to the studio to inform me personally -- I already knew about it as the story was breaking right during the newscast. Harding told me that if their investigators determine that you impaired Asshole's ability to drive -- do 'ya think? -- you could be charged with 4 counts of vehicular manslaughter. Think of the irony -- even if I divorce your cheating ass, I might lose everything because you were about to blow a guy in his car at almost 90 mph. I'm such a lucky man to have married you!

"Teacher of the Year to cokehead to 'Backdoor Cream Pie Queen' to killer in less than 24 hours -- there's a Lifetime movie if I ever saw one. I always wanted to try screenwriting -- maybe this is my chance!"

Linda bowed out of any further conversation and just cried. So sure of herself when she woke up, she could not look Jim in the eyes any longer.

"Where are we Linda? We can't get your leg back and we can't rewind life so that you and I have wonderful memories of our night together at the top of the Madison Hotel. No matter what you do, you can't UNFUCK that Asshole!

"I've had enough hospital for today. I've had enough of you too, but I will do something you wouldn't even know how to do if your life depended on it -- I am going to remain loyal and faithful. I will come to visit you every day while you are here. I will be your advocate and make sure you have the best care. If I have to arm wrestle the doctors or the insurance company, I will. And I will help see you to some degree of recovery.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds