• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Feeding Time
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Feeding Time

"Just fucken BITE me already!!!" Hazel cried as she neared her second climax. I resisted trying to pull back but she pinned me with Craft, holding me there while she rubbed herself against me. I flicked my left hand and the ropes gave way. We crashed down onto my mattress. I tried again to raise my head. I was so close to biting her and I was worried I'd never stop drinking if her blood tasted anywhere near as good as her fucking orgasm did. She flipped me over quickly and smacked me in the face.

"Goddamn it, Kalli. Fucken BITE ME NOW!!!" She hit me again, slapping me right across the face, she yanked my hair viciously back. If I'd been human she might have broken my neck with the force she used.

"Do as I command, Vampire. BITE ME AND FEED FROM ME! I grant thee permission."

And I did. Oh fuck did I ever. My fangs grew slightly longer and I clamped my mouth right over top of her clit and felt my teeth tear her flesh, just above the beginning of her pussy lips. I tasted the delicious, metallic tang of her sweet blood trickle down my throat before it gushed right down into me. My sharp nails dug into her ass as I held her on my mouth and she groaned as she came again. The blood mingling with her orgasm juices coating my entire mouth and throat with the taste of her life, and the cinnamon was there. It burnt a hole right through me. Waking up my entire body. Filling me with warmth and then... I was bound. Hands behind my back and the sweet, sweet blood had stopped flowing. But I could still taste it in my mouth, I smelt it in my nostrils. I was drunk on it.

And fuck, I was so turned on. I was so close to orgasm I almost whimpered for her to touch me. I could feel my own juices dripping down my slit onto the bed beneath me. It coated the inside of my thighs. The blood, her blood, Hazel's blood was down my chin I could feel it mingling with her sexual juices in my mouth and on my skin.

My voice was hoarse, the blood thick in my throat still, "Hazel? Hazel, are you OK? Did I hurt you? Are you alive?"

"Oh Goddess, yes I'm fine. I was waiting for you to come around from the feed a bit."

She was next to me. I opened my eyes and was suddenly very aware of her hands on my hips. She was pinning me on my back, my hands tied behind me. Uncomfortable, but strangely sexy. Her hands were wrapped around something I couldn't quite see.

"I found this in your drawer." She mused. "So I'm guessing you like it. Its big though."

She carried on conversationally, as she slowly stroked my clit. My legs were under me as well I realised. I was starting to become fully aware after the feed. And I wasn't just tied, I was hog tied. Hands and feet together. I couldn't help myself. I tried to arch into her touch, but it hurt and she laughed at me. Oh fuck yes, I thought to myself, I love this little witch.

"You're very wet, you naughty little vampire whore." And she slapped me, a bulls eye, right on my clit.

"You're getting punished tonight. You took a shitload of blood from me, you fucken bitch." And she slapped my face. My pussy tightened and I whimpered as she slapped my clit again. Her fingers cruelly twisted my nipple and the pain shot through me like lightning, electrifying my cunt and forcing me to arch painfully against my bonds again. But they were strengthened by magic. And they held as I strained while she beat me. I bled from the whippings and I loved every single moment of the delicious pain she put me through. I loved the way my blood smelt mingled with hers, I loved the way our blood smelt mingled with our sex. Then she readied herself with my strap-on. I felt the pressure of it entering my pussy. Slowly she worked it in and out again, staying shallow and not entering me fully. She stroked slowly into me. Her mouth enclosed my nipple as she finally thrust deep into my pussy. I was so wet it went in easily. My pussy hungrily swallowed its length. Gorging on it. Hazel slammed me hard. Back and forth, but she slowed every time I got close.

"Please," I begged. "Please Hazel, drive it deeper inside me. I need it harder."

She withdrew almost completely, sitting back on her thighs. Looking at the very tip of the strap-on inside my cunt. Then she reached forward with both her hands and viciously pulled on my nipples at the same time. I jolted and she forced the big strap-on into my pussy. Burying it in my depths and I came hard. Riding it for all I was worth. Until I collapsed exhausted.

Hazel flicked her hand and my bonds came off. She crawled into my arms as the dawn light began showing through the top of the windows. I flicked my wrist and the blackout curtains around the bed closed. I was protected from the sunlight now. However they were sealed tight, there was no leaving for Hazel today. We settled down together, to sleep through the day. Hazel pulled the covers up over us.

"I still get cold, you know."

"Fair enough," I yawned. I wrapped protectively around her.

"Maybe this demon hunt can wait a couple days." Hazel said as she fell asleep.

"Agreed." I had better plans for this little witch.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Feeding Time
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds