• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Feelings for Sarah

Feelings for Sarah

12

I don’t know when I first began to have these feelings for Sarah.

It might have been earlier in the summer when had rented the cottage for a month out on the lake. Sarah had just turned eighteen and frequently wore a thong bikini, which showed off here sweet hot little body to wonderful effect. Each night, while I was lying in bed, my cock got hard as I found my mind wondering across her naked skin….imagining the sweet little nipples and the tight, wet pussy and wonderfully full ass still hidden from my view.

Or it might have been a few weeks later when the bathroom door was left ajar while she was taking a shower. I had stopped dead in my tracks when I noticed the door open and the steam escaping out of it. I found myself holding my breath as I saw the shower door open and she emerged wet, tanned and glistening before me.

Her small, white breasts were perfect, with peach colored nipples, hard from the shower and vigorous cleaning she must have given them. Her ass was gorgeous, bigger than some but just the way I like them. Her pussy hair was neatly trimmed, no doubt for the bikini’s she wore so well.

My cock began to swell as I watched her dry her self off. My eyes followed her hand as she moved the towel around her beautiful body. She spread her legs and began to rub her pussy while she gazed into the mirror. Her eyes closed as the towel lingered there between her sweet thighs. Her other hand began to caress her breast and pinch her nipples. The towel dropped to the floor leaving only her fingers still moving on her pussy.

My hand instinctively began to gently rub my now hard cock through my shorts.

With an audible sigh, she shook herself slightly and resumed her routine. She picked up a brush and began detangling her wet hair as she bent forward at the waist. I watched her breasts swinging with each jerk of her hand on the brush, the nipples now softening.

She then wrapped her towel around herself and looked at the door. I quickly averted my gaze and moved on down the hall to my bedroom. I was not sure whether she had seen me or not.

As soon as I was in my room I ripped off my shirt and dropped my shorts to the floor. I lay down on the bed, my cock all hard and bobbing in the air, wet with pre-cum. It only took a few minutes of my re-playing the scene I had just witnessed before when I came hard in my fist…. Leaving me gasping for breath, my chest and stomached covered in thick cum.

Yes, I definitely had feelings for Sarah.

After that. I found myself lingering around the bathroom whenever she was in it, hoping to catch another glimpse of her luscious body. I began to knock and quickly enter her bedroom hoping for a similar re-occurrence.

It was only a week later, I was going to bed when I stopped and listened at her door, as had become my habit. I heard Sarah moaning softly. My mind began to race as I pictured the scene in her room. I knocked once and immediately opened the door.

Sarah was lying naked on her back in the soft glow of her bed lamp. Her legs were spread open, held up in the air, her knees bent. Both her hands were at her pussy, fingers inside herself. She shrieked “Daddy!” as I entered…

As my eyes took in the vision before me, she quickly began to sit up. I pulled the door shut in front of me.

“I’m sorry, Sarah” I said, trying to control my voice. “I just wanted to make sure you were all right”.

“Are you Okay?”

“Yes, Daddy, I’m okay”, she finally replied.

“Can I come in now?” I asked softly.

“Yes, Daddy” she said softly.

When I entered her room, she had pulled the cover up to over her still heaving breasts. Her face was flushed either from the embarrassment of being caught or from the sexual sensations flowing through her young body just seconds before.

“I thought I heard you crying or something, are you sure you are all right?” I enquired innocently.

Sarah blinked a few times and her face got even redder.

“I’m feeling fine Daddy” she said sweetly. “Really, I am..”

There was a long moment when neither of us said anything.

I was trying to compose my thoughts, when she said “You know, Daddy, I was just thinking”

“What were you thinking, Sarah” I replied, my voice cracking a little.

“We really ought to do things together, Daddy” she said brightly.

“We do things together, Sarah”, I replied.

“Well, I mean I will be going to college soon and I just thought we should... You know, be together more”.

“Yes, we should, Sweetheart” , I said leaning over to give her my normal kiss on the top of her head. She suddenly moved her head back and I found myself kissing her on her lips. Her arm went around my neck and I lost balance and began to fall onto her. I thrust my hand out to steady myself and it fell on her left breast, soft but firm under the thin sheet.

My mind was totally focused on my hand and the breast and hard nipple pushing against it. I thought I could feel her heart beating rapidly but it may have been my own. After a few seconds I realized we were still kissing. I reluctantly pulled away from her… my hand trailing across her other breast and another hard nipple. My mind was racing. I muttered something about us getting together and I stumbled backwards from her room. As I closed the door, I glanced up again at her and she blew me a kiss from across the room.

I moved almost in a trance and quickly got into bed. Had that really happened? Was I reading too much into her innocent words? My cock had it’s own opinion and was rigid as I mindlessly started to stroke it, the taste of her lips, her smiling face and the feel of her breasts racing in jumbled order in my head. In mere seconds, I was cuming again, hard and thick.

All during the next day, I caught her smiling at me. I smiled back, my cock twitching at each meaningful glance. As evening approached, I began to envision various ways by which I could again feel her firm young breasts and again see her hot body writhing in passion.

I was taken back when she came bouncing down the stairs, clearly dressed to go out, in heels, a short tight kirt and braless tube top.

“You going out?” I asked barely containing the disappointment I was feeling. “I thought we would spend the evening together”.

“It’s Saturday night, Daddy!” she replied smiling. I began to feel like I was being manipulated. “I have to go out clubbing with my friends”.

“Well, let’s not be late” I muttered.

“I won’t” she yelled over her shoulder as she went out the door, her ample tight ass moving delectably as I stared after her. In minutes, her car was roaring off down the road.

It was well after 1:00 am, before she arrived home. I had spent a long frustrating evening trying to contain both my lust for her as well as my frustration over my fantasy evening being left in ruins.

“Hi, Daddy” she called brightly as she came in.

“It’s late” I coldly replied. Sarah was taken back by my tone.

“It’s only 1:00 am,” she exclaimed.

“If I say it’s late, young lady, I mean it’s late.”

“I’m not a little girl anymore, Daddy!” she said putting her hands on her hips and glaring at me.

Damn, she looked hot standing there. Her face flush, her clothes now damp from dancing, it was all I could do not to run over and rip her clothes off.

“I’m not!” she repeated, breaking my reverie.

“We will see about that, Sarah” I said quickly standing and walking over to her.

I grabbed her wrist and jerked her behind me as I moved over to my over-stuffed chair.

“What are you doing, Daddy?” she cried at me.

“What I should have done a long time ago”, I said.

As I sat down, I pulled her down hard over my lap. It suddenly dawned on her what I was going to do.

“No, Daddy!” she cried.

My hand came down hard on her beautiful firm ass with a loud slap.

“Ahggghhh!” she yelled… “Daddy, Stop!”

My reply was another hard spank.

“You are going to learn to listen to me young lady” I said sternly.

“No! Stop Daddy!”, although her voice sounded more subdued and throatier.

Sarah continued to struggle as I held her pinned down across my lap with one arm. I suddenly became aware of warm flesh against the side of my leg, below my shorts. In our struggles, her tube top had pulled down and her breasts were naked and rubbing against me.

I tried to move so I could see them and found myself staring at one firm young breast and very hard pink nipple.

My hand that had just been resting on her butt began to slowly caress the beautiful ass in front of me. Her squirming was having an effect on my cock as well, which began to get hard, in spite of myself.

Sensing my distraction, Sarah began to try to get off my lap.

“Oh no, young lady, we are not done” I growled.

I yanked her short skirt up and spanked her hard, twice on her bright pink naked ass cheeks.

Her whole body jerked in reaction with a soft moan that didn’t sound quite like she was in pain.

As her ass began to turn a deeper red, it dawned on me she wasn’t wearing panties. Her pussy lips were easily visible to me as was the moist sheen on them.

My hand slipped over her ass flushed and warm and onto her pussy. It was like I was watching someone else’s hand, as I watched my finger slide between her pussy lips.

Sarah had stopped moving as my finger entered her. Her pussy was hot and very wet. My finger slipped in easily into her.

A louder moan came from her, causing me to suddenly realize what I was doing. I was finger fucking my own daughter.

I pulled my finger from her and jerked down her skirt over her ass.

“You’d better get to bed, now Sarah” I muttered as I pushed her gently off my lap.

Her tear streaked face looked flush and confused as she began to stand up Her one hand landed on my hard cock as she pushed her self to her feet. I felt her fingers grip my cock through my shirts before letting go.

She looked at me all wild eyed for a second then turned and ran to her room.

I was shaken. My lust for Sarah had definitely taken me too far.

In only minutes, however, my mind was re-playing the incredibly erotic scene. The sight of her beautiful breasts and her quivering ass came to me as I closed my eyes. I smelled the delightful sweet musk scent of her on my hand.

My cock was hard and the pre-cum leaking through my shorts.

I sat there for quite a while, gently playing with my cock while I thought about fucking Sarah. After an hour or so, I finally decided I needed to go to bed and masturbate thinking about the events that had just transpired. My balls were heavy and my cock needed release.

As I walked down the hall, I paused outside her door. I pulled my hard cock out of my shorts and I began to stroke it some more.

I found myself slowly trying the door handle and pushing gently against it. It wasn’t locked. I slowly entered the room, lit only by the soft glow of a small bed lamp.

She appeared asleep, as she lay on her back, her legs spread, having pushed down the sheets. She was wearing a thin nightie top. As my eyes adjusted to the dark, I realized her sweet trimmed pussy was there before me. Her night was pulled up over her young flat tummy and bunched around her breasts, held there by one of her hands, apparently in sleep.

My cock twitched at the sight of her there. Even more pre-cum appeared at it’s end, which I smeared the length of it as I gazed at her, my breath quickening and my eyes lids half closing in lust for her.

I moved slowly over to the side of her bed. Her pussy was open and moist, all red and pink. Both Sarah and her pussy looked gorgeous and had obviously been very recently in passion. I bent over and inhaled the sweet fragrance coming from her.

As my face came close to her, her legs suddenly shifted exposing even more of her to me. My tongue flicked out against her pussy. She tasted so sweet and musky, all at the same time. I lightly trailed my tongue up until there was her hard little clit almost winking at me. I gave it the lightest of licks but it was enough for Sarah to suddenly contract her body.

I stood up to look at her again. I stood over her face and began to slowly stroke my cock. A thick, clear drop of pre-cum dripped down onto her mouth. Her face flinched for a second then her tongue quickly moved the lubricant from her lips to her mouth. I am not sure who, but somebody moaned at this point. It might have been me.

I was in a lust-riddled daze. The taste of her pussy still on my lips, the sight of her face below my throbbing cock, it was more than I could stand. I slowly moved my cock down until it was touching her lips. I could feel her warm breath on my cock as I slowly moved it against her lips and face. The pre-cum left a trail as I moved my hot, hard cock around her face.

When I again brought it again to her lips, her mouth suddenly opened, and the head of my cock was in her mouth. The shock of her sudden movement was intensified as I watched and felt her tongue give the head of my cock a sucking bath. Her hand rose up and gently cupped my heavy balls while her mouth, lips and tongue sucked and licked even more of my cock.

As I gazed down at her, her eyes suddenly opened and looked right at me, past my cock sticking in her mouth.

She pulled my cock from her mouth and said: “ I love you Daddy”.

“I love you too, Sarah” I moaned as I bent over and kissed her, my tongue thrusting into her mouth, fucking her with every plunge. She sucked and nursed my tongue and continued to fondle my balls and cock with her hands.

I stood back up and let her take me into her mouth again. She licked the entire length of my shaft before again sucking the head between her lips.

My legs began to feel weak. I lay myself down on the bed, facing her sweet pussy, never letting her mouth pull off my cock. I reached over and began finger her pussy.

Sarah immediately groaned and began moving her hips against my hand. My fingers dipped her, my palm resting and rubbing on her clit. As my finger played within her, her hips began to bounce against them.

I had to taste her again. I pulled her legs apart and dove my face between her legs. I tried to put my face into her, rubbing her sweet nectar all over my face and lips and beard. I than began licking her, sucking on each lip, getting ever closer to her clit. When I finally reached her clit, still half-nestled in it’s fleshy home, I ever so gently began to suck on and around it.

Sarah immediately started moving violently on the bed. Forgetting all about my cock bobbing in her face, she grabbed my head with both hands and held me mouth against her.

I began to fuck her again with my fingers, probing inside deep inside her tight but very hot and wet pussy.

Her body stiffened for a second, then with a loud “Aghhhhh” began to move against my face again. And then another wave hit her, as she held my head against her, her thighs holding my thrusting fingers still within her.

Letting go of my head she pulled up her nightie and began pulling hard on her nipples. Pinching them both had with as each wave rolled across her.

Four or five times, she came each time followed by more clit sucking, finger fucking orgasms. Her body was on fire. She was sweating and flushed from her face down across her neck and chest.

Her legs spread, her fingers pulling and pinching her nipples, her pussy wet, red and exposed, her eyes closed, her hair sweaty and pasted on her face…. Damn she was beautiful. I had to fuck her.

I stood up from the bed, my sudden movement causing her to come down briefly from her delerium and stare at me. A smile quickly replaced the look of surprise as she watched me pull off my tee-shirt and drop my shorts to the floor. She sat up and pulled her nightie over head and threw it across the room.

Now, she was completely naked. I stood for minute just looking at her, my cock hard and pointed at her. Her eyes were focused on my cock. Before I could say anything, Sarah slid off the bed and began to suck my cock again. I watched as my cock moved in and out of her mouth. She licked all around my cock and around my balls, my cock slapping gently against her face as she did so. I reached down and pulled her up to me.

Our bodies were hot and naked against each other. I bent down and gave her a deep probing kiss. I felt her begin to move against me, my cock pinned between us and rubbing against her mound.

I pushed her back and moved my hands down to cup her breasts.

“You don’t know how long I have wanted to do this” I whispered.

“Ohh, Daddy, you don’t know how long I have wanted you to..” she replied softly, as we both watched my hands move over her soft but firm breasts. My fingers found her nipples and gave them a slight pinch. Her body shivered.

“Does that feel good?” I asked quietly.

“Oh, yes Daddy….”, she answered, “that feels very good”.

Her hands quickly covered mine as I caressed her breasts and pinched on her nipples.

I bent over and tried to take one of her breasts all in my mouth.

“Feed it to me” I said forcefully.

Putting my hands down, I watched as she grabbed her breast and held it up to my mouth.

“Suck my titty, Daddy” she cooed.

My mouth sucked her whole breast in as much as I could and then slowly let it out until just her nipple, hard and light pink in color, was in my mouth, held between my lips. I sucked hard on it as she pulled my head against her chest.

Suddenly free to caress this body I had been lusting after for so long, my hands moved over her ass. As my caresses began to get more forceful, I suddenly picked her up by her ass, my lips never leaving her nipples.

Sarah wrapped her legs around me as I turned and sat on the bed. My hard cock was nestling against her wet pussy.

Sarah started squirming and then my cock head was between her pussy lips. Both of held perfectly still. All our sensations focused on my cock and her pussy. Slowly, ever so slowly, I felt my self enter her. She felt warm and wet and her tight pussy gripped me.

With one little squirm, she thrust her self down and I was all the way in her. I held her still as her hips tried to move against me. I was savoring the sensations of being so deep and hard within her.

But her young, lean body would not be denied. She began to move against me, her clit rubbing on my abdomen, searching again for more release. “Fuck me Daddy, please fuck me” Sarah panted into my ear.

My mind was racing with sensations and wild thoughts. I bent again to suck and lick her beautiful young breasts moving in front of me… My fingers crept around her ass and I began to finger her ass, now all wet with our collective juices. The tip of my finger slipped into her tight anus. Sarah moaned again.

As she rode me harder and harder, I knew I was going to cum hard… I really wanted to cum inside her……. I wanted to fuck her deep in her sweet young pussy, I wanted to cum in her mouth, I wanted to fuck her in her luscious ass. “Where do you want my cum, Honey?” I finally managed to gasp,

“I want it all over me Daddy” she cooed. “I have been dreaming of your cum for so long, Daddy.. please, please give me your cum…”

“You are such a slut, Sarah” I said felt my cock growing even bigger and harder within her.

“Aren’t you?” I panted.

“AREN’T YOU??” I yelled bringing my palm hard against her ass again with ringing SLAP.

“YES, DADDY, I AM YOUR SLUT” Sarah cried, her hips now fucking me hard.

“OH GOD, AGHHHHHH DADDY OOOH FUCK, FUCK AGHHHhhh” she screamed as she gave several quick hard thrusts and held her hips against me.

I picked her off my lap and threw her onto the bed.

“You want my cum?” I said my hand moving to my bobbing cock.

“Yes, Daddy, please” she said, both of her hands now busy rubbing herself as she watched me.

I moved over so my cock was over her writhing body. God, she was beautiful. So fucking hot.

That was it. The first cum hit me like a brick; shooting the thick creamy cum I had been saving up all night all over her face and neck. The next pulse sent an even thicker stream over her breasts. With each throb, I distributed a little more cum down her body and until, at last, even a little for her pussy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Feelings for Sarah

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds